FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 93

 

 

 

Dara looks at his submissive face. She said “When are we going to reveal it?”

“I’ll find the right time to.”

 

Dara responds with a smile.

 

After Dara’s birthday celebration with GD, she goes back in the dorm.

 

She talked about it with 2NE1.

 

Bom said “He said that?! Woaaah!!”

CL said “That was a brave decision! Jiyong oppa has an outstanding and blooming career, by hearing that… it was really brave of him.”

Minzy said “Oh! This is going to be like Jonghyun oppa (SHINee member) and Shin Se Kyung unnie’s revelation last 2010 and Goo Hara unnie (KARA) together with Junhyung oppa (B2ST) last year!”

CL said “It doesn’t affect their careers, right?”

Bom said “I can say that is somehow affects it… but it’s okay Dara! Aigoo! Jiyong is so sweet! He already volunteered on doing it, not any media.”

CL said “It’s dangerous unnie.”

Dara said “That’s what I said too, especially now that he’s the eye of show business.”

Minzy said “I don’t think GD oppa will be infamous after revealing it. He just has that charisma and passion that will make him last to where he is right now. I think a lot likes you both too! Include us to that!”

Bom said “Did he say when?”

Dara said “Aniyo. He said he will find the right time.”

CL said “So it will be at a sudden?! Aigoo! This is exciting!”

Minzy said “A surprise! Yay!”

 

They talked about GD and Dara the whole night. They squeal many times because of it. Haha. Girl talk!

 

The next day…

 

 

Big Bang members are individually busy doing their solo activities. That day, they’re all inside the practice room in YG. Big Bang members are killing the boredom with each other.

 

Loud music is playing in background and Big Bang is dancing to its beat. This is probably one of GD’s hyper days. He is so energetic that day. He is making the dance crew (his friends) and Big Bang laugh to what he’s doing. He’s making funny gestures that you won’t expect that G-Dragon would be doing, in front of them. Haha! GD is ‘Kwon Jiyong’ with his friends, and yes we can see who you really are right now. LOL.

 

GD is acting so dorky that day. Again, he’s like the entertainer performing in front of them all until Seungri joins him. They’re now both dancing like freaks.

 

While he’s dancing, a staff came in. They stopped.

She said “G-Dragon, there’s a letter for you.  A fan from outside asked me to give this to you.”

GD comes closer to her and gets it. He said “Thank you” with a smile.

The staff then goes out after that.

 

GD’s friend (one of YGE’s dancers) said “Read it.”

GD said “Why do I have to read it to all of you? I’ll read it by myself later.”

“Aish! Come on! For fun!”

“No.”

“Fine! I’ll read it for you!”

GD smiled and said “Better! Haha.”

He gave it to his friend and his friend starts reading…

“Jiyong oppa! I just want you to know that I really idolize you!~”

They reacted “Whooooaa~!”

He continued reading, “You’ve been running in my mind all day. I’m happy when you’re happy. When you’re sad, I get sad too. When you’re not feeling well or depressed, you make me so worried!”

When his friend was reading that to him, his reaction was plain happy and touched.

“I love you so much oppa! Please marry me, please! I’m begging you.”

They all said “Whoa!! Hahaha!”

GD was also shocked to it but he laughed together with them.

Taeyang said “Jiyong’s fans are really straightforward like him.”

They laughed again. GD said “Are you messing with me?”

He gets the paper and checks it himself. He saw it was truly written there. He said “No… (they look at him)… No, I can’t marry you… I’m already marrying Seungri.”

They laughed to what he said.

 

GD is talking while looking at the letter like it’s his fan. LOL.

 

He said “As much as I would like to but no, I love Seungri.” –Haha. He’s fooling around.

TOP is laughing hard. GD continued playing gags to them.

 

“I’m very sorry. I already have someone else, just look for another man. I’m really sorry for hurting you but I think studying first would make this all better. Focus on your education first, young girl. Oppa can’t marry you right now.”

Daesung said “Hyung, you were just talking to a letter.”

GD said “I know! *chuckles*” –Hahaha.

Taeyang said “How did you know she was a young girl?”

“It’s obvious. If she was old enough, she wouldn’t beg me for marriage for she knows how hard life is after it. She must be a teenager so she says everything in her mind freely just like that. She doesn’t know what she’s saying right now perhaps.”

Daesung said “What if she can marry you because she can afford it and provide life for the both of you? She’s not a teenager… what if she’s a woman desperate for you?”

GD said “Aish, Daesung-ah, after all the letters I received that says like this… Why are you only reacting to this one?”

“Nothing. I just thought of it.”

GD answered his question lately, “If she can afford marrying me, she wouldn’t have just sent me a letter.” –Good logic!

“What if she just can’t meet you because we all know, as celebrities, we are over protected by securities, so she wasn’t able to and just sent you a letter instead?”

“Uh……Hahaha! What are you trying to do Kang Daesung?! Really? I don’t understand!” –LOL.

After GD laughed like that, some laughed too.

 

GD said “Even if she meets me personally, I would still say no. “

Seungri said “Yep! That’s right, because Jiyong hyung is mine!”

Then GD clapped hands with Seungri. Haha. Those two love to joke around.

TOP said “There are many times that GD had read this kind of letter, but this topic never occurs.”

They snorted.

 

Later on, they continued dancing the common previous dance steps that they’ve learned.

 

Big Bang is having fun but an unexpected thing happened…

 

GD had leg cramps. Everyone inside the studio panicked to give GD assistance. GD was sitting on the floor and bearing the pain. He is saying, “Ah! Uhk!! Aghhh!!”

 

They don’t know what to do but thankfully Taeyang knows a bit about it since he is always in the gym and being trained by Hwangssabu, their health instructor. He said “Out of the way!”

It must be so painful for GD because he can barely talk. Aww. Kwon Leader was hurt!

 

Seungri said “Ohh! I felt that pain before! My leg was injured while filming ‘Enjoy Today’ last 2010! I suffered so much too!”

Everyone looked so worried to GD that they didn’t even care to what Seungri is saying.

Taeyang stretches and massages GD’s leg until he gets a little bit better.

 

After 5 minutes…

 

GD said “Ah. Uhk, it somehow feels better. Thanks Youngbae.”

YB said “You’re welcome bro.”

Daesung said “What just happened? GD hyung was just dancing here lately and then now… an accident?”

GD said “It wasn’t an accident! It was an involuntary act!”

Daesung replied, “But what really happened?”

Taeyang responded for GD, “Leg cramp is a muscle contraction. *looks at GD* I think he got it because he’s overworking it. He keeps on dancing!”

Seungri said “The only one that can hurt GD hyung is himself. The same situation happened again, before, he sprained his ankle while we were practicing for our performance in Japan(It happened last 2011). And now, he had leg cramps because he’s being so hyperactive. It’s always due to clumsiness!” –Hahaha.

It bursts them out in laughter.

GD smiles and said “Aish… *tries to stand up* I better not dance again today.”

Some laughed. Taeyang said “You need to rest for a while Jiyong. Don’t abuse your body. Look at what happened, parts of it are already reacting first than you. Learn to relax.”

“I will… Thank you Youngbae.”

So then, GD seated on one side, the fun still goes on…

 

A random thing happened… YGE’s dancer gave a drink to GD. He said after receiving it, “Thanks.”

When he was about to drink it, everyone was looking at him. Hahaha. He noticed it.

 

 

---Awkward Moment---

 

 

“………..   ???? …..”

 

 

He said “Why do I feel like there’s something in my drink?” –Hahaha!

They laughed. Seungri is also laughing. Well his laugh was contagious so he probably made everyone else laugh.

Daesung said “Why?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? You’re all so strange! Why are you looking at me like that?!” –Hahaha!

“It just happened. There’s no meaning to it.”

“Ayyy! *puts down the drink* I’m not drinking it!” He holds up his hands in mock surrender.

Because of that awkward moment he had with them, it leads to suspicion. LOL!

 “Why are you suspecting that we put something in there? We just looked at you!”

“Why did you all look at me?”

“I said, it just happened! Coincidence.”

“You sure?”

“Yes!”

GD smiled and he finally drank it. After drinking it, he said “In case something bad happens to me, at least I know who to blame.” –LOL. He was just joking.

 

After all, they talked about so many things. They’re all guys inside the room.

One of the dancers said, “After having your 6th anniversary last August, what does it feel? I’m just curious.”

GD said “Happy.”

TOP said “I feel nothing.”

GD looked at TOP, smiling. He said “Waaee?!~”

“Nothing, because I know we’re going to have more anniversaries together, it’s too early to be sad, it’s too early to be happy too, so I feel nothing right now.” –Aww. That makes sense.

GD just nodded to it. Taeyang said “Every anniversary that we’re having, it feels like an achievement after all.”

Daesung said “We always feel thankful that we still have each other after so many years. We feel proud of ourselves because we lasted this long completely unlike the others.”

Seungri said “Can I say something too?”

They laughed to how Seungri snoops in. He sounded so funny because it’s like he’s entering a formal discussion that he’s not included to. Hahaha.

GD said “Go say it.”

Seungri said “I’m also touched that whatever happens, like issues, especially from GD hyung…” –Hahaha!

GD reacted, “Why me?!”

“Because it’s always you!” –LOL!

He proceeds on saying what he should say lately, “Again… whatever happens, we’re always there for each other, even if there are times that we are fighting in our hostel because of misunderstandings, we’re still together as Big Bang. As a maknae, I am glad to have hyungs as the members of Big Bang… they help me develop myself. And without them, I wouldn’t be like this.”

GD said “You’re wearing yourself. Is this for self-promotion?” –Haha! He was joking.

They laugh. Seungri always love to make himself the center of attention in any kind of event and right now, here he is, inserting himself alone with the topic of Big Bang as a group. LOL!

They had multiple topics after it.

 

 

Hours go by… Big Bang goes back to their dorm again.

 

 

GD goes straight to his room, as always. He lied on the bed.

TOP enters his room and then sits on the chair in front table near his bed. He said “Ya. Jiyong!”

GD said “What?”

“I just want to ask some help, for my album. Can you help me?”

GD faced back at him. He sounded bothered and not in the mood when he said “Alright.”

“I knew you’ll answer that.”

“Haha! How?”

“You’re always willing to help anyone.”

GD just chuckled. TOP said “How can you compose songs so easily?”

“I’m a bit tired now… but… yeah, it’s easy when you’re inspired. I think all song composers need inspiration and a wild imagination too.”

“You had a lot of experience to it. Ah! By the way, Teddy asked to meet you up the day after tomorrow. I’ll also go to YG that day for practices so maybe we could go there together?”

“What time will you be going there? I’ll check my schedule.”

 

Daesung came in Jiyong’s room too. He said “Hyung!”

GD said “A meeting inside my room? Seriously? Can we all just do it tomorrow?” –Haha!

He sits down on his bed, wears off his shirt and gets the sleeveless shirt folded on the corner of his bed. He wears it then lies on his bed again.

Daesung said “What are you two talking about here?”

TOP said “Just… song stuffs.”

“Ahhh…”

TOP said “What were you saying again, GD?”

“I said I’ll check my schedule. I’ll send you a message if ever I’m free.”

“I think I just saw your schedule. You don’t have anything to do for that day.”

“My personal schedule, I mean.”

“Oh, haha! Personal huh? *laughs*”

“What?!”

“Nothing.”

Daesung said “This has been a routine for all of us.”

TOP said “What routine?”

Daesung said “We talk randomly, do things randomly… yeah, it also happens to us.”

“What the heck are you trying to mean?”

“See? I’m random too.”

TOP laughed.  Daesung said “…I’m just saying that we’re normal people too, a day can run out without sense also.”

“But in our every day, there’s always a sense, you know that.” – He means that a day doesn’t run without sense, it is full of sense actually, we just don’t pay attention to the little things.

“Yes. Hahaha. I never thought you’re also some kind of semantic.”

TOP chortled and said “Anyway, GD… after your personal schedule, if you can come, you can just contact me or Teddy hyung. Is it okay if you come early? I know you don’t usually get late at meetings but, come early so that we could finish it and you could rest or do your personal stuffs again. Haha. You on?”

 

GD didn’t respond.

 

“Ya…” –TOP.

 

TOP looked at GD and GD was already sleeping. Hahaha! TOP said “Aissh.”

Daesung laughed. He said “Hahaha. You were talking to no one.”

“I was. *smiling* He just said that he’s tired lately, maybe he really is.”

“*looks at GD* slightly opened mouth? Yep! He’s tired.” –Hahaha.

“So that’s why he remained silent while we’re talking! Aish! This guy! I will never ever talk to him again when he’s tired. I won’t dare.” –LOL!

“Let’s just go out, you still have tomorrow to tell him about that hyung.”

“You’re right. But at least, he knew it two days before the deal, so that he’ll be prepared and adjust his schedule for it.”

“Yeah. Come on, we know GD hyung hates it when someone is inside his room.”

They stand up. TOP said “Did you ever wonder why?”

“…Because he hates mess. He wants things organized and he doesn’t want anyone to be disarranging anything in its position.”

“I know that one. Haha. This neat freak leader!”

“Haha! Look at him, lately he’s just hyper and now he’s dead tired. Look at what he did to himself!”

TOP laughed and said after, “He even had leg cramps!”

Daesung and TOP laughed to it. Haha. They’re making fun of Jiyong. -If only GD was awake. Haha.

 

They stepped out of GD’s room and go to sleep in their own rooms.

 

 

1 day after…

 

TOP and GD are in YG. As followed, they came there together. They are inside the recording studio and working on the songs with Teddy.

Teddy said “It’s nice to see GD and TOP working together again. GDTOP~”

GD just smiled. GD is really serious when working. It is true that when a man is working, he gets 10x matured from his current age. GD’s maturity in mind is very advanced since he started working at an early age.

 

They had a discussion about what to do with the songs in 4 hours.

 

Then after that, they go to the dance studio and watch the dancers practice.

 

 

On the other side, in the other dance room in YG…

 

 

2NE1 was practicing the dance steps for their songs.

 

Dara can’t dance well that day. She can’t pick up the right steps and right moves so she’s always scolded. So she tried even harder to do the steps right. She gives her best.

 

But all of a sudden, Dara had a sprain on her foot. It hurts that she almost lied down on the floor. Still, she doesn’t act like it hurts so much because she would worry them all.

 

They all get worried to Dara and it was an alert to everyone. The news came fast to GD who was just in the other dance room. When he knew about it, he hurriedly goes to the dance studio. Awww.

 

He entered and saw her sitting on the floor. TOP comes after him.

 

He goes to Dara and said “What happened here?”

Minzy said “I think she had a sprain oppa. We were just dancing and then she fell down.”

“How did she get a sprain?”

“I think because she had the wrong position of foot so it went the wrong way too.”

“Why did it happen? *looks at Dara* Are you okay?”

Dara can’t talk anymore because of the pain. GD tries to massage her foot slowly.

He said “Why did you get it wrong?”

Bom said “She can’t pick up the dance steps… *GD was looking at Bom while she’s speaking* …that’s why I think in order to beat the failure, she overdone it and there…”

GD looks back to Dara and he said “What was your mistake?”

Dara said “I… I can’t do the steps right.”

 

GD said “You all know that Dara is not that flexible, why are you forcing her?” –Aw. Is he mad?

 

He continued speaking, “Don’t be daffy, you should all know the limits when dealing with Dara’s body. She is weak sometimes. She is adjusting for the dance steps since then, please adjust for her too.”

 

Dara’s boyfriend is shielding her! Aww. That was sweet Jiyong-ah.

It was a big slap for those who scold her. Haha! Nice Ji.

 

Because of the incident, 2NE1 decided to have a break first. Dara was left in the dance room together with GD.

 

They were still sitting on the floor. GD faced her back. He said “Come~”

Dara said “Uh?”

“You know what to do.”

“Ah. Keke. Alright.”

 

She rides his back. Haha! Because they did it many times before, they already know what to do just by a hint of a gesture.

 

Dara was quiet. GD brought her down to the seat. He said “There you go.”

He faced her after that. They are now facing each other. Dara was sitting on a seat and GD was sitting on the floor.

 

He said “Does it still hurt?”

“Yes.”

“Can you make it after your break?”

“I’ll try.”

“Where does it hurt?”

Dara points out the spot in her foot that hurts the most.

GD massages it. Dara said “Uhk~!”

“Oh. Sorry…… Why did you do it by the way?”

 

GD is massaging her foot while they’re talking.

 

“What?”

“…the wrong move.”

“I didn’t intend it… it happened unexpectedly… I was just trying to do my best so I won’t be scolded again but worse thing happened.”

GD smiled and said “You know that failure is the key to success. This might be the failure part… *chuckles* … You can do it later! Hwaiting!!”

Dara smiled and looked at him. She said “Are you mad at them?”

“At whom?”

“The choreographers?”

“Ah, hahaha! Ani~ I just made my point clear to them so they would treat you right next time.”

“I thought you’re also scolding them lately. Haha.”

“Ani~ Just try and try until you get it right, okay?”

“Okay……I’ve… never seen you so concerned about me until lately.”

“Ya, I’ve always been so concerned to you~!

“Yes I know, but what I meant was, when a bad thing happens to me…”

“Of course I will worry! If you’re hurting because of someone else, I might get angry to that person. You don’t deserve being hurt, you’re fragile.” –Aww.

“Thank you, really.”

“Why are you saying thank you?”

“Because of you, I feel more guarded and safe.”

GD said “Not my task… it’s my voluntary act for the one I love.”

“Haha… I didn’t know that you’re here in YG too… I didn’t notice you lately.”

 

GD gets silent, he gets slow in massaging her foot. Dara noticed the change in his expression and reaction.

 

“Why?”, she asked.

 

GD stopped massaging her. He was not looking at her when he said, “I just thought… that… when I’m not famous anymore, would you still see me?” –Awww.

 

Background Music: When I Can’t Sing by Se7en

 

 

Dara was hushed to what he asked to her. Aww. It’s like he means that when they revealed their relationship to the public, when he gets infamous… would Dara still pay attention to him? Now that it’s not yet happening, Dara is not noticing him already.

From a simple reason and words from what Dara said, he gets a different and big meaning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter