FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 48

 

 


Taeyang said “You recovered so fast! Thank God!” –Aww. Religious Taeyang~ He prayed for him all night, that’s why…
GD said “Ne! Oh. Seungri-ah. Aren’t they coming here?” (talking about the crews for the shooting)
Sseungri said “The media will be here. They said they’re already on their way.”
“Ahh…” –GD said. He roamed around their dorm to search for Gaho.
Taeyang said “Are you sure you can work? Isn’t it improper for you to work immediately after being sick? You’ll stress yourself again.”
“I can do this.” –he said it while he’s looking for Gaho so he wasn’t looking at Taeyang.

They were silenced.


Daesung said “Hyung is naturally like that. He keeps doing things even if he can’t. He always tries to force himself which leads him to be stressed.”
Seungri said “That’s right. But we can’t stop him from that. It became his habit.”
Taeyang contradicts, he said “No. Since then, it’s his attitude to work even without someone who’s telling him to do so. He does it everyday, it became a habit and until it turned out to be permanent on him. He likes to work hard and even harder every time because he believes that after all, he will be honored for his success.”
Daesung and Seungri just nodded their heads to that and agree with him.


Until GD shouted…



GD’s shout was clearly emphasized on their dorm as he said, “Ya! Where’s TOP hyung?!”
Seungri said “He’s in the shooting again, I think. Why?”
GD keeps on searching on TOP’s room.
The three went closer to him and stand beside the door of TOP’s room where GD is.
They watched him, looking around TOP’s room and searching in every corner.
GD said “I was wondering, maybe he hides my dog again………….it must be somewhere here.” –he kept on searching. Hahaha. It’s because last time, TOP locked the dogs in a room so GD suspected him in case he has the dogs again.

And the three were like “???????”

They didn’t understand it. Only TOP and GD can. LOL

Taeyang said “Gaho?” –he speculated so he walked away and proceeds to the living room. He also searches for Gaho, and he found him sleeping on the floor beside the couch.
He said “Jiyong-ie! I found him!”

GD rushed his way to Taeyang. He said “Really? Where?” –Haha.
Taeyang pointed where he is.
GD sighed in relief after he saw Gaho. He said “Thanks! Aaahh~ I almost died looking for you Gaho and you’re just here sleeping! Gaho! Ya. *he carried him* Daddy missed you~~” –he cuddled him like a baby.
He said “Ah! You’re heavy~ you’re already big! Oh! And you better be active, we’ll shoot for today. It’s for daddy’s concert~ Yaaaaaahh! Haha.” –then he kissed him.

Taeyang was smiling while looking at him and Gaho.

GD said “Where’s boss (Taeyang’s dog)?” –while cuddling Gaho and not looking at him.
YB said “Ah. Ne? He’s at my room.”
Seungri said “Ayy~ Hyung, why do you keep searching for the dogs and not even minding us here. We’re here, I hope you noticed!” –Hahaha. Good point!
He said “So… Charlie (TOP’s dog) might be anywhere here too, right?” 
Seungri, ignored again? Hahaha. 
Seungri shouted “Hyuuuuuunggg~~!”
GD said “Ya. Seungri-ah! Shut up!” –LOL!
Seungri keeps on shouting, but now, it’s near GD’s ears. Haha so it’s intended!
GD gets irritated and said “Aissh! Why is it that as time goes by you’re getting more and more annoying than ever?! You’re really in excess of that! You kept on getting in my nerves! You punk!” –he grabbed Seungri’s head and strangles him with his arms enfolded around Seungri’s neck. Haha. Here comes the Tom & Jerry. They’re fighting AGAIN.
But it’s all inoffensive for them both.

GD was pestering Seungri and Seungri can’t fight back because GD is smart enough to trap him in that position around his arms. Haha! While the both are fighting with each other,


The crew for the concert skit arrived and witnessed them both fighting.
The director said “Perfect! Just as the perfect scene I’ve been expecting from you guys.”
GD and Seungri stopped fighting and looked at the crew behind them that was standing and watching them two. They were like “?????” Haha. Totally no idea.

GD released his arms around Seungri’s neck and said “Oh. You’re all already here. What do you mean scene?”
“The way you treat each other …because that’ll actually be one of the main point in the skit… your true relationship with each other.” –the director replied.
GD said “Ahh. Well that was an easy one.” –Hahaha! Yes. Because it was a part of his regular life! Bullying Seungri, GD? Haha
Taeyang and Daesung said “Ah. Ji. We’ll just go out together since you’re going to have the shoot taken here. We would be just a disturbance, so…”
GD said “Araesso. Where are you going?”
“Somewhere fun! But don’t worry I’ll be on the shoot later.” –Daesung said.
Seungri’s reaction after they said that they’re both going out somewhere to have fun. You can see from Seungri’s face the resentment that he feels. Haha Poor maknae~ never had a chance to play anymore? Haha!
Daesung and Taeyang went out.
GD’s serious tone of voice arises. He said “Let’s start.”
They started filming the scenes and it was very humorous as the scripts were suggested also by G-Dragon and Seungri, the actors themselves composed their scripts. 
What they did was to film and act the things that are daily happening with them, considering their true feelings and life as a normal person.
GD cited the things that he, himself, normally does out of the celebrity world. He said it with honesty, though it was awkward to hear because G-Dragon, the famous and a well known fashion trend setter, also does things like this and like that.
They had fun just by talking on things about them and how the director comes out with the ideas. Yes, it’s right, GD and Seungri are completely opposite, from the qualities, likes, hobbies and everything which is why it has given the director an idea to become as the concept for the concert skit.

Seungri said “I never thought that the concept would be so realistic. I thought it was just a documentary again. This brought even more excitement to me for helping hyung with the skit. I’m so glad I had participation!” 

The concept was about Seungri who has been eager to avoid feeling inferior about G-Dragon. So the skit provides funny scenes from them two, of how Seungri tries to be like GD and find ways to be more attractive than him. Now that’s reality. LOL

The shoot starts. 
GD wore boxers for the shoot. Haha. It might be shocking for some because they never thought GD, a famous star icon in music industry, is a normal guy at home. He’s wearing no make-ups, now they saw GD’s other side, Kwon Jiyong. GD was surfing the internet to check his ranking in the site (rank of popular artists) and he saw that his ranking gets lower. He decided to search for himself so that his ranking will get higher again! Haha. That’s a cheat. Then Seungri caught him searching for his own name and GD felt humiliated because of that. They finished shooting the part in his room. After it, Seungri goes out to search for his name and logging on the walls. He’s out to check whether he already has a name vandalized by the fans on the wall but as he searched, it was full of writings about G-Dragon so he also cheats and writes his own name on it. LOL
And GD who’s on his way out, he’s in a car and he caught Seungri. Hahaha. As revenge to him, he lets Seungri care for Gaho because he’ll be leaving but he really knows that Seungri hates to care for dogs so obviously he did it on purpose. Haha. Evil Jiyong!

When it’s Seungri’s turn with Gaho because Gaho is also involved because he’s a part of Jiyong’s life, their purpose is to film their real life though. Now Seungri’s part was to punish Gaho because he’ll thought of him as GD. Haha. And so that’s why GD is on the side while watching him act and also to watch over Seungri’s acts to Gaho. Very protective to your dog uh?~ Haha! Gaho is very behaving that time which made GD even more proud. After the shoot, GD came over Gaho and said “Yaaah! Gaho! You did well! Jjang!(Great!)”
He wringed Gaho’s wrinkle parts in his body.

Later on… 

They’re on the shoot wherein Seungri will accidentally rip GD’s pants after wearing and dancing with it because he entered his room to try one of his clothes. He entered a room, a room only reserved to be G-Dragon’s dressing room. Haha! It has a lot of clothes, pants, shoes, shades and accessories which already look like a shopping store to be exact. LOL. And because GD caught it, he knew that Seungri ripped it, he got very angry(part of the scene) he was about to hit him until Seungri has come up of an idea to set him in a blind date, an idea to cool his head of and which every ‘single’ guy would like and dare to try. GD’s anger faded at a sudden and accepts it. He even compliments Seungri after. LOL!!

Subsequent to that, they ate their lunches and take a break first before heading to the next shoot. They finished the lunch after 2 hours of break.

At the moment, they went to a store.
The first scene for the act that became at the middle part of the filming, they did it in accordance to the place, so that they won’t go back to Big Bang’s dorm many times. They didn’t follow the right flow of the shoot. Instead they did it in an intellectual way. 
GD went to shop for shoes, he picked one, without knowing that Seungri was spying on him, Seungri suddenly picked the same shoes but with a different color, he gets a discount as he pays to the cashier where the saleslady is and gave GD an arrogant smile. 
On the act between GD and Minzy, wherein Minzy is the saleslady, GD will stare at her eyes to attract her on purpose for a higher discount than what Seungri has gotten. Minzy had an awkward aura whenever GD’s trying to stare at her eyes. She always felt uneasy and laugh after so they had a lot of takes to that but it’s always Minzy’s mistake.
She thought “It should have been Dara unnie in my place now, in that way, maybe she won’t feel uncomfortable like the way I feel now because they might did this many times already.” –Hahaha. Nice idea Minzy!
Then GD speaks, he said “Minzy-ah, why do you feel uncomfortable? You just have to stare at my eyes too, what’s the problem with that?” –he said it while smiling. Everybody laughs because they thought GD was already having a hard time shooting many times just for one scene.
GD smiled at Minzy, he said “Minzy-ah, let’s do it gain. Just once and it’s done.”
“Oppa, you’re really giving me an awkward feeling.” –she said.
GD laughed and said “What? Me? Why?...because I’m staring on your eyes?”
Minzy said “Yes!”
GD laughed and said “Haha…*sigh* Minors.” –LOL! Minzy is still a teenager (minor) so it gives her a reason to feel that way.
After GD said it, everybody laughed again.
He said “If you don’t want to feel the same thing again and again, do it successfully so you’ll get over it.”
So here’s the final take. Minzy did it! Hurray!! Haha.. Minzy thanked G-Dragon. GD said “Good job! ^^”

They went back to Big Bang’s dorm.
Now it’s a shoot for a part in which GD had large eye bags in his eyes because he didn’t sleep well last night just by thinking for the blind date the day after. He woke up excited for the blind date later, he choose what to wear, after fitting a lot of outfits, he just comes up with a simple jacket, a red beanie, ordinary pants and a pair of sneakers, he went out to drive his way to the ‘food coffee beer’ shop, where his blind date will be held.

It’s already evening. The crew is all preparing the set for the scene in the shop. Wow, they already shoot for the whole day. And it’s surely a busy day for them all.

And at last!! They arrived at the shop. And they’re going to film a scene where Dara, Daesung, CL and the comedian, Shin Bong Sun are involved. 
GD and CL were together for they are the first one to cover up the first scene. CL looked very pretty that night, her beauty blooms. 
GD was pouting in front of the camera and CL is on her back. Then he made a funny face in front of the camera. CL came close to him and lends her ears. 
She said “What did you say?” –she thought GD was saying something to the camera before when she’s at his back.
GD said “I didn’t say anything.”
“Really?”
“My mouth is frozen because it’s too cold.”
CL then offers him a thing. (A thing maybe, which is needed to apply for a warmer feeling)
She said “This stuff is warm.”
GD points CL and said “Wearing more thin cloth than me… I want to take off my clothes for her but I don’t have spares.” –Aww =) Sweet.
CL chuckled and said “No, you seem wouldn’t.” –she laughed after and GD also.
GD smiled widely and said “Right…I wouldn’t really... I’m about to die now.” –Hahaha!
CL said “I think so.”
GD faced the camera and was like talking about CL because he said “Hunhun Chaerin, Hun-chae!” – the nickname that he used to call her.

Then they started filming the scene where GD enters the shop but he saw CL, the receptionist who looks really pretty. GD was attracted to her and paused as he saw her. CL is smiling and asking him to enter. GD thought twice if he should enter or just stay, he kept on coming back the door, stepp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter