FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cr:gelai

CHAPTER 81

 

 

After Bom and TOP confirmed what’s really going on between them… They go back to the normal routine of their lives.

2NE1TV Season 2 has finally released their season finale on Mnet and it’s over.

The girls were put to rest for a mean time.

GD and TOP released their music video of “Baby Goodnight” even as Seungri already filmed for his music videos (‘What Can I do’ and ‘V.V.I.P’) and released his album. They were all fantastic and Seungri came out as a hottie with those. And Hello CL~~ Haha!

 

His album was also dominating the charts and it is outstanding when talking about the rankings. Seungri is gaining more popularity.

Since GDTOP are not yet setting for their goodbye stage, they’re both performing in the same music shows. They came out to be competitors because of their albums were released around the same time or shall we say, with just a short interval of time. Seungri is happy to know that he’ll be performing with his hyungs.

YG has been getting the attention of many since his artists are active on the music industry.

2NE1 received Seungri’s album personally by him. He visited them on the recording studio since they are recording a Japanese version of their songs because they’re preparing for their soon to be future in the Japanese market. Seungri met CL again and good news, they’re more than okay again! Even if CL is still feeling a bit uncomfortable being with him because of what she said to him before. Seungri sits close to CL and CL barely talks to him! Haha. If Seungri didn’t talk to her, she won’t talk to him too but she’s just actually waiting for him to talk to her. Seungri even gave CL a sample by singing one of his songs in front of her. It’s his song “I Know”.

Why that one Seungri? Out of all the songs you got, why sing that song to her? Do you mean that you dedicated the meaning of that song to her? Kyaaaah! It might be the song that he composed which is inspired by CL. =) Out of all… CL tries to act normal with him so that the girls won’t notice! Haha. They promote Seungri’s album and at the same time, their upcoming 2NE1TV Season 3. Seungri hang out in the recording studio first then go out after a while. When he’s already not around, CL opens his album and browsed the lyrics, she reads the lyrics of “I Know” because she got curious of the meaning of it when Seungri sings it to him and told the title of the song to them! Haha! She also leaf through the pages of the pictures of Seungri. Kyaah!

 

While Seungri is busy propping up his album, GD and TOP are performing High High and Don’t Go Home. In Don’t Go Home performances, GD performed with a girl and flirted with her. In some performances in a music show, it has been a controversy when GD blows a kiss to the f(x) (girl group) member, Sulli. In accordance to his relationship with Dara, it didn’t cause any damage to it because GD previously warned her about these. But how about TOP’s love life? How is it doing now?

Previously, without anyone knowing, one night, he and Bom met.

 

TOP’s purpose was to ask Bom about it again.

He said “Noona, ahh… can’t we… can’t we really be?”

Bom looked at him and smiled, she said “What are you talking about? That is so weeks ago.”

“I’m just wondering if you changed your mind.”

“Why? As if you already mean something else by that!”

“It’s just regretful.”

“Why do you feel regretful? I admit, those times we had are fun. TOP-ssi… I’m going to say this once, but the truth is… the closer we get… the more I see you as a friend.” –Aw!

“Ye.”

“If people are thinking like that about us, it’s okay but we just can’t be like what they want us to be. I’m sorry…”

“Okay…”

“Let’s stay close, alright? I hope you’ll still be the alien that I’ve known!”

“I will.”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

“Good.”

 

---Silence---

 

TOP said “Can’t we really be, even just--” –Hahaha!

“No TOP, no.”

TOP smiled. He said “Sure we can’t.”

“Aish! Now this is giving me creeps! Let’s just forget about this after. Okay?”

“Okay.”

 

Why are you asking her about it again and again TOP? Did you have a feeling towards her before? Kyaaah. But even if it’s a sad ending for their love story, it is still considered as a good one because they’re still close friends like before. They will still be dorks as they were since then. Haha!

 

2 days later…

 

-Big Bang-

They are facing their activities, no matter how hard it is for them, but since they are with the members, they are willing to overcome it all. Big Bang had their back-up songs that they made before and they are to appear on their new album. Big Bang is making their 4th mini album and the special edition album to follow.

Next thing that they will be doing was the shooting for the parody that they’re making for their Big Show concert next month. They always make parodies for their concerts, the past years, they made parodies for “Coffee Prince”, “Beethoven Virus” and “Boys Before Flowers” then now, it will be “Secret Garden”. All of those dramas were popular in Korea.

Before even starting to act for the drama, they were tasked to watch it first to know the story and to understand well the plot of what they are going to reenact.

 

Big Bang watched it altogether in their apartment. Haha! The boys are watching a love story!

Seungri said “Ah! I know this one! I am watching this! Ahhg~ I love Ji Won noona!”

GD said “I heard Yoo In-na-ssi (co-YG artist) was also here in this drama. I’m curious.”

 

In the midst of watching it, TOP reacted “Oh! They switched souls?! How!!”

“It’s from the alcohol that they drank.” Daesung replied.

GD said “Wohoh~ This is going to be good!”

They watched it until the end and they finished it by 2 o’ clock in the morning. Hahaha.

Daesung heads back to sleep right away, Seungri can’t get over yet to the drama, Taeyang sleeps too while GD and TOP are still sitting on their couches.

GD said “I like the song that was played in this drama. That was sung by 4Men, right?”

“Yeah.”

“ ‘Baby Baby’, that was stuck in my mind until the end of this drama.”

“Why?”

“For some reasons, it reflects so meaningful to me.”

TOP said “Ahh. How about the drama? What do you think about the drama?”

“It’s good.”

“Me too, I found it good. But isn’t it a bit awkward for both men to kiss?”

“Ha ha~ Yeah but I found it good too, such great actors.”

 

 

 

The day after that, they met with the staffs and they already knew whose role they are going to substitute. Taeyang will ba playing Jong-soo’s role, Seungri will be Oska, and TOP as the leading actor’s role, Joo won. Daesung was supposed to be playing Ra-im’s character and Jiyong will be Boon-hong’s character but they exchanged roles.

 

Jiyong was shocked. He said “Mwo?! I’ll be the girl?” –LOL!

He and TOP just talked about it last night and the reason why GD didn’t react so much that time because he was confident that he won’t take that role. But now, the world turned upside down for him and he has to face the awkwardness that they’re talking about last night and he has to take that role. Haha!

He immediately remembered all the scenes that the girl did from what they watched last night. He thought “Ra-im was kissed by Joon woo which will be TOP. Oh Aigoo! This will be tough for me to work on with.”

He said “I thought Coffee Prince will be my last casting to a girl’s role! Ahh! I’m not really used to this kind of act. How should I make this?”

“Act like a girl!” Seungri said.

GD smiled and said “Ayy~ This is hard.”

Taeyang said “Come on Jiyong. Let’s do it for our fans. This is also one way of crediting and acknowledging how lucky we are to have the chance of making a parody to this wonderful drama.”

Daesung said “Ye hyung. The original actors of this have gone through this too. Let’s do the same. I will take two roles, Boon-hong and Sung-Oh, what is it for you to nag about? And yeah, Taeyang hyung was right, fans are anticipating for this.”

TOP said “We only have small time left, we have to rush things up.”

Seungri said “Kwon leader, hwaiting! Big Bang hwaiting!!”

GD was just left saying “Aisssh.” –Haha!

 

They started shooting it and whenever there’s a scene between GD and TOP, who’s originally Ra-Im and Joo won, GD was always like “Ew. Ew!!” and for TOP, it’s normal because he’s an actor but it doesn’t mean that he likes it, he’s also just left with a no choice decision. The others from YG who watched them film in the YG building were just closing their eyes and can’t imagine that the two manly guys from Big Bang will be doing this sort of thing! Haha. On the part where Seungri and TOP kissed, they really found it completely strange! Hahaha.  Especially on GD and TOP’s kiss, it all gave them cold shivers in their bodies. LOL! And the worst thing is they had a lot of takes before they perfect it! Must be so hard for the boys eh? They put a lot of effort in making this parody. They had fun making it too because of the bloopers that they make and also for laughing at each other.

After consecutive days, they finally finished it. Big Bang members just showed how talented they were even on the acting side.

 

Time goes by, Big Bang just recently had a jam-packed schedule. Aw. No time for anything else, they have to focus now because they’ll have the Big Show 2011 concert on February 25. GD is really pressured because he’s the leader of their group and he can’t fix everything at the same time. GD is working his body and head out when the other members are idle. He had no rests and he even refused sleeping at night because of the things that he has to finish. But at the end of the day, they worked altogether and developed teamwork. Aww. Now, that’s what groups are made for.

 

In the middle of the week, Big Bang members changed their hairstyles for a new look in groundwork to their comeback.

 

Big Bang goes to United States after for the commerce that their company had with the U.S. They discussed about the soon to be shooting of their music video in Las Vegas for their comeback album. They went back on the 13th of February for the commitments in Korea’s music shows. Later on, GD, TOP and Seungri have set their goodbye stage already because they’ll be preparing for their big comeback in Korea! They went back to America to shoot for their music video of “Tonight”. It’s a whole tiresome day for them. Preparing for their comeback album after 2 years brings excitement to them but more on pressure because they have to satisfy the fans who waited long enough for them.

 

They go back to Korea after their shooting in U.S to continue working for their Big Show concert. They’re filming for Big Bang TV too. Working together once again is like a most wonderful reunion for them all. They didn’t make their busy days as a hindrance for them to have fun with each other, but on the opposite side, they took it as an opportunity for them to do so.

Behind the scenes, they had a small conference with each other, talking about their past and serious stuffs about their group.

Daesung said “Haaah… Hyung, it’s been a while and we’re still together!”

Taeyang said “What are you saying?”

“Come on, some groups were disbanded before their 5th year. And by looking at us, we’re going strong and I hope we’ll go longer too.”

TOP said “I wonder how we are making it to last.”

GD said “We’re here because this is our passion. We follow passion then we follow work until we loved and enjoyed every bit from it.”

Seungri said “Ye, that’s true.”

Taeyang said “Most of the people work for money, maybe that’s the reason why they can’t keep their career consistent. They must enjoy it.”

GD said “People follow money nowadays. I want to change that perception to anyone’s mind. Money should follow people.”

“That’s outlandish. How could they follow us?” Seungri asked.

GD said “People should follow their dreams, not money. Money is only a component that you get after your dreams but it doesn’t hold anything… If they dream about this thing, they should make it happen.”

TOP said “Jiyong is really good with words! It’s like every time Jiyong speaks, we’re having a lecture class for morals.”

They laughed. Taeyang said “Jiyong means that people must not go on stage just to gain money but instead, they should do it for the dream that they want to achieve. Money should follow after us as it comes after being popular.”

Daesung said “Ahh! That was excellent! What about you hyung? Why are you here for?”

GD said “What do you mean why am I here?”

“How are you making it until now?” Daesung said.

“I love music. I don’t know how but all I know in mind is… I’m here not just to amuse people… I’m here because I want to inspire people.” –GD.

“We all have the same mindset!” –TOP.

GD said “Then that’s good. We just answered the question.”

Daesung said “What question?”

GD responded “Of why are we still here…” –Aww.

“Right~” Taeyang said.

 

-Awww! Big Bang stands for their dreams and to serve as an inspiration to everyone! No need to ask why people admire them so much.

 

But they didn’t just talk about serious things and stirring topics. They also talked about things that they have never talked about long time ago.

GIRLS!

Haha. It’s been a while since that topic enters their daily conversation. They don’t usually talk about girls because they give more precedence to their careers. So here they are now, back to the same old topic in the past! Haha.

 

Daesung said “Hyung, we’re getting old and we still haven’t got girls with us.”

“That’s not true.” –GD.

TOP said “For you, it isn’t. For us, it is!”

Taeyang said “They’ll come at the right time.”

GD said “Why are you all so in a hurry?”

“Because I’m missing that kind of life!” Daesung said.

“What’s wrong about not having a girlfriend?” –GD.

Taeyang said “I want to have one too before I get too old.”

Seungri said “We’re so busy that we didn’t have time for them already. That’s why there are times that I’m alone in my room and think about those thoughts too.”

GD said “I agree to what Taeyang said lately, actually yeah, they will come if they will.”

“GD can say that because he already has no problems like this. Watch your words genius.” –TOP.

GD smiled and said “Listen, I found one, that’s why I’m in to this state. Keep on looking around. You’ll see one for you.”

“I’m jealous to GD hyung.” Seungri said.

“You’re jealous that’s why you almost got me and Dara caught! You’re revealing our(Big Bang) secrets! (while he’s speaking, Seungri is laughing. GD is letting all his bad feelings out.) I understand that you’re the endorphin of our team and you tend to make us happy all the time, but even if you’re the endorphin, you give the same equal amount of pain to us at times! (Big Bang members are now laughing too) You’re saying stories about us which we don’t actually know that it happened to us once! You love creating stories!”

TOP said “Yeah! He is an issue maker!”

GD said “Ya! Seungri-ah! When you go out on a show again without us, please don’t say anything stupid! Just say good things, you’re putting us into trouble!”

Taeyang laughed then said “Don’t be too greedy about your popularity.”

“Yes hyungs. Ye. I will do that.” Seungri said.

Daesung said “When Seungri-ah had a girl—”

GD said “I will take revenge!! I will spill everything out too!” -that made them laugh!

Seungri said “I can get a girl anytime with this lovable face that I have.”

Taeyang said “Seungri is getting too narcissist!”

GD laughed so hard. TOP said “He looks above of himself. That’s good Seungri but not too much please.”

Taeyang said “If Seungri found a girl, I’ll be most proud.”

“I already found one.” Seungri said.

“Who?” Taeyang, Daesung and TOP asked in chorus.

GD said “If we put the leading actresses in every drama into exception, no one will be left.” It means that Seungri’s type of love is usually the leading actresses in the dramas that he’s watching.

Seungri said “Hahaha! Right! Thank you hyung! Thank yoooou~” because GD just saved him and covered him up for revealing the truth of who really is his special someone.

TOP asked “Why are you saying thank you?”

“Nothing.”

GD just smiled to him. He said after “You should payback equally.” –LOL! So it’s in one condition!

Taeyang said “What are you guys up to?”

Seungri said “Nothing. So we’re talking about girls, right? Daesung hyung, who’s your girl?”

“I haven’t found the right one yet. I sometimes wonder how it feels to have a girlfriend. GD hyung, tell us about Dara.”

GD said “Why do I have to talk about her here?”

 Daesung said “Ayy. Aren’t you proud of your girl?”

“Of course I’m proud. She’s………… the……..*pause* …… most wonderful woman in the universe.”

“Aish! Tell us the real one!” –TOP.

“That was a real one! Don’t I look sincere? *smiles*”

TOP said “Judging from your personality, no.” –Hahaha.

Taeyang said “Jiyong is a romantic guy, it might be true.”

GD laughed and said “Ahhh! Yeah! Taeyang! My maaaan~”

Taeyang also laughed.

Seungri said “Oh then what about you Taeyang hyung?”

“I’ve received phone calls from different female artists but I don’t see my ideal type to them. I’m still searching.”

“TOP hyung?” Seungri asked him lastly.

TOP said “I’m still being careful of choosing a girl. There’s one girl that goes my way but… I think we would fail being with each other so now, I’m also still looking.”

GD said “Whoa. Who’s that one girl?”

“I… I have to keep that private.” –Aww. It’s Bom, right? =(

Seungri said “I have no more questions. Good luck to our love lives. Let’s do well while we’re still young!”

Daesung shouted “Hwaitiiiing~~!!” which is a bit out of place to their topic. Haha.

Taeyang said “Why on Earth?!”

They laughed after that.

 

Big Bang prolongs on keeping the soul of their friendship and we can see that. And it is so good to know that they still have their link to each other until now. They are taking pleasure from themselves while they’re currently working together and that lessen their stress and worries. Also because of each other, they were able to finish what should be done with a time worth cherishing for a lifetime.

YG released a teaser for their new music video that was taken in America.

They’re done with the parody, done with their album, GD is also done in organizing the songs to be performed on their concert and attained what he wanted for the concert, everything was perfect already, and the last thing they have to do was the Big Show concert.

 

There are only days remaining before it, Big Bang is rehearsing at their best for showcasing their upgraded talents on the concert and giving the fans the real show that they wanted. And theeeenn… Big Bang is back!

 

The day before the concert, Dara gave GD a call and say that she will be coming to their concert to watch them and also because Bom will be participating in it too.

GD was glad to know that Dara will be there, as one of their audience! GD even got persevered after that.

 

It’s been rainy days but Big Bang is still actively practicing and practicing the whole day. They look happy. Big Bang members are still playful like they are on their teenage years! Haha.

 

The clock’s needle rotates twice clockwise and ta-da! D-Day!

 

February 25, 2011

 

Fans are patiently waiting outside, holding their tickets, signboards and Big Bang goodies, excited to see Big Bang once again after two years! Today is the day that people will hear the new songs from their album and see new performances and surprises from Big Bang.

Big Bang members in backstage are calm and excited, some of them are nervous but that didn’t last when they faced their fans on stage. They execute amazing numbers to all of them until the end of the show. GDTOP’s Don’t Go Home music video was also showed to the fans.

After their explosive performances, “Secret Garden” was played on screen. At last, they could let them show their hard works in making that! Fans that came feel very important because they are the first one who watched it above all. They kept on squealing especially on the boys’ shocking kissing scenes, everybody was not expecting it. Bloopers (NG’s) were also played after the whole drama. They laugh, they scream, they felt giddy and cried in the end when the concert was done saying that they’ll miss them again.

Big Bang was overjoyed to see them standing still and cheering for them even though they’re gone for 2 years. It’s good to see that they’re still around and waiting. That thought brought them into tears of joy.

 

Again, a successful and an unforgettable concert from Big Bang! When it’s done, they rested the whole day after because the next days will be another hard days for them. It will be the release of their new album.

 

The day after their concert, Dara called GD again.

She said “G Ra-im!(his name in replacement to the character’s name that he took the role of in Secret Garden parody, ‘Kil Ra-Im’) Remember what I told you that I’ll be watching the concert? I watched it and it is so daebak!!”

“Why are you calling me that name?”

“Secret Garden parody was perfectly done! You look pretty for a girl!”

“Thank you but please don’t mention about that thing again.”

“I see, you and TOP kissed uh…” –insulting him.

“Aish! Jagiya, I’m still traumatized with that scene, please, get that out of our topic~”

“Oh look, why is my baby boy shy?”

“I don’t like it!”

“You did a great job, why are you ashamed?”

“I know I did a great job but that was the most daring role that I made in my whole life! I did what I usually don’t do. I’m still embarrassed.”

“Don’t be embarrassed! Though the kissing scene that you had with TOP made me close my eyes while watching and also TOP and Seungri’s part! I covered my eyes!”

“Good thing you did. I can’t stand watching myself doing those for so long too.”

Dara laughed. She said “You’re a good actress too, actor, I mean!”

“Aish!! Ya!”

She changed the topic and said “Okay. I won’t tease you again, by the way, it’s my first time being an audience to Big Bang’s concert. I never felt this feeling before but until now, everything is fresh in my mind. Ah! So this is what a fan feels after watching her idols personally!”

“You’re a fan?”

“Yes!”

“Ha ha~ Thank you for watching us! Did you like our performances?”

“More than I could ever like!”

“Yeaah~ Thanks again.”

 

And they just kept on talking about the concert that Big Bang had. Dara is a supportive girlfriend! =)

 

The previous days are gone and their album is now released. YG had the copies of them and dang! Their great tracks are pumpin’ in Teddy’s recording studio. Haha! GD sent Dara a message when she already got an album in her hand. He asked her if she had listened to all of the tracks already.

Dara said “Not yet. I bet all of them are tremendous!”

“You should listen to them and pay attention to some. I composed them all, just watch over the lyrics because one song relates to us and inspired by you, honestly.”

“Really? Kyah! Now I’ll play this on our music player! I’m still looking at your pictures in this album! Jagiya, you look good!!”

“Thank you! Listen to the songs!”

“Okay!”

 

Dara listened to it and realized “I went to their concert but I never thought that the lyrics are this wonderful!! Oh! The lyrics of the 5th track (What Is Right)! This might be the one that he wants me to hear!~~”

From that day on, Dara kept on playing that song because she loved it. Dara is a super fan of Big Bang until now! Haha.

 

The news about Big Bang’s comeback is really huge! Other groups postponed their comebacks because of it. YG released the music video of “Tonight” already.

 Big Bang members are unavailable right now because they keep on receiving program offers here and there.

 

In relation to shows, Big Bang TV is still airing. It covers up all of their preparation for Big Show (dance practices, concert rehearsals, etc.) and even the live Big Show concert.

What shocked Big Bang there was the sudden giving hint of Seungri about GD and Dara in front of the camera in one episode that was filmed freshly after Big Bang’s album was released.

Here is what they’ve talked about.

Dara said “Hello. I’m reporter Dara who has raided from 2NE1TV. Uhh… I will do an interview with Seungri. *faces Seungri* On this album, of course all the songs are good, but which one do you like the best? I know it’s a very… tiring question.”

“I like “What--”... “What is Right” the best.” (Seungri knew the background of that song which is about Jiyong and Dara’s relationship that’s why maybe he deliberately mentioned that.)

CL asked “Did you write it yourself?”

“No.”

“Now when you translate it in Korean, it’s Right and Wrong. What’s right and what’s wrong.”

“Yeah, isn’t that like asking whether the chicken or the egg came first?”-Dara.

CL said “It’s always this. She always says this.”

Dara chuckled and said “That’s really hard. And similarly that’s why I won’t do dating.”

Seungri said “Are you sure? Really?? Do I publicize this? I will say it for you.”

CL said “Wow, this is really… he’s a swindler! A swindler!”

Seungri said “You just said that you won’t do dating just now. You said you don’t like dating. Can I say that?”

Dara said “Say what?”

“Can I say everything I know about that? That person~”

“What do you know?”

“You know, that person~”

“Who is that?”

“Ah that! The person Sandara Park is seeing…”

“What? Huh? Ah~ I’m not doing the interview! I’m not doing it!” –LOL!

She looks somewhere else with a blank reaction then ended up saying “Ah…Bom. Bom needs to come so that Seungri can’t do anything about it."

Bom is part of the Seungri Academy. She’s the only one who can defeat Seungri with his words, that’s why she’s looking for Bom.

Haha! Oops! That was close Seungri!

 

You can’t go home now Seungri, no wonder you’ll be punished by GD! GD warned you before! Haha!

 

Still, he goes home. He had no idea that Big Bang watched that episode of him. LOL!

He opened the door and said “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m home!~~” with a serious expression and walks in.

Jiyong is sitting in the couch in their living room with the members and said “What! Is! Wrong with you!!!?” –LOL!

He looked at them and they were all looking at him.

Seungri said with his clueless reaction, “What… did I… do wrong?”

TOP said “Come here.”

“Why?”

“Just come closer.”

He goes closer. GD runs to him and strangled him. He said “What do you think of what you did? You think you’re cute? You think you’re cool when you do that? Asking Dara with those questions is not cute! And it’s unquestionably not cool! Not cool Seungri-ah!! Not cool~”

“Ahk! Ah! *smothered* That’s why you’re all here for?”

GD looked at the members who are sitting on the couch and said “Well supposedly, I’m just the one who’s waiting for you here but since these three knew the reason why, they waited for you with me.”

Seungri looked at them three too. Daesung said “Why? We just thought that this will be exciting that’s why we came here to watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter