FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

 

 

After they performed, they went straight to the President's office to ask permission to go home already because it's almost 4:45 in the morning. As they entered...

GD said "Here they are!" -still fresh from laughing.
CL went closer to YG and stands next to him and said "Uhmm… Sajjangnim(President)..*then she looked at the monitor and their performance is the tab that was open from it* What's the meaning of this!"
She pointed out the monitor and then 2NE1 girls went closer too and took a look on it and it was their performance that they thought was unseen. LOL

So then Dara thought "Omo~!! So it means, they saw it?! Aigoo! That's embarrassing!"
Then GD said "I'll be leaving now Hyun Suk-ie hyung.... I don't care, eh eh eh eh eh!*insulting them*"
-he went out the door and leave their building.
YG is still smiling and said "So what is it again Chaerin?"
CL is still embarrassed of what happened. She said "Aigoo~ so you've watched everything we did?"
YG nodded and said "Yes, indeed."

CL sighed and bowed. She said "Mianheyo(I'm sorry) hyung, we'll never do that again."
YG said "Why are you being sorry? Thanks for the entertainment you gave me and Jiyong while watching you all."
They just smiled, still embarrassed. CL said "Ah YG oppa~! We'll be going home now ^^"
"Ah Oh yeah. Take care of yourselves huh? Uh and you have to wake up early to rehearse! Goodnight."

Then they went back to their dorm. Bom said "Aaaaigggooo! I still can't believe it! They've watched what we did!"
"Jiyong oppa also watched it! Omo~ we'll be dead tomorrow! We know his words when it comes to insults! Aish, we'll be fired up tomorrow!" -CL said
Dara said "2NE1, are you ready for tomorrow?"
"Yeaaah~" --2NE1 screamed
"2NE1 Nolja!(Let's play!)" --they made their cheer. Haha
too much preparations for Jiyong's words tomorrow? Hahaha

On Big Bang's dorm, GD went in his room. He keyed in his password and entered.
As he went in his room, he was shocked as he saw YB lying on his bed.

He said "What are you doing?!"

YB paused and he’s just looking at him. He replied "Uhhmm…*he looked at his self* lying?" LOL!!!
We know that you're lying YB. Hahaha, Yeah, common sense.

No, GD was referring to YB's foot because he was wearing his shoes on!
Waaa! We all know that GD is a clean freak~

GD said "Aiiisssh! How many times will I tell you not to wear your shoes on inside my room?!"

YB stood up and said "Alright! Alright! I'll wear if off!" -he went outside his room and wears his shoes off and put it beside the entrance door of GD's room.
As YB went outside his room first, he sat on his bed and he whisked his bed sheet while .
He said "Ya. Tom… Laura... Did he hurt you? *sigh* You poor thing..."
Then YB said "Ah.*coughs*"
GD was shocked so he stood up quickly and said "Ohh! You're already there!"
"Ne…"

---awkwardness---


YB just saw what he did. He witnessed Jiyong talking to his bed sheet.
GD said "So... *smile of embarrassment, because YB caught him* you saw me?"
"Indeed." -still awkward.
Then Youngbae slowly entered his room and whisked the bed sheet before sitting on it. Haha.
Now he treated them as a real person too, just like what GD acted lately.
GD said "Why are you here by the way?"
"Ahh. I came here to watch ^^"
"Aish! Don't you have your own bed?!"
"Ya! I just wanted to talk to you now~"
"Why?! About what?!"
"About Dara..."
GD calmed down immediately and looked at YB. He said "What about her?"
"No, it's just that… I wanted to know more something about her, since your my best friend… Would you help me to?"
GD thought "Why in the world would it have to be me?!"
He said "We're not that close actually, why not ask 2NE1 instead?"
"Ayy~ Not that close? Then why did I saw you two, alone in the rehearsal studio and doing nothing?"
Jiyong remembered that scene, when they were practicing for the 'Hello' performance.
He said "Ahhh. No! that's not what you think it is! She just--"
"Oh come on Ji, just help me be close to her?"
"Aigoo.. Why are you letting me do this kind of things?"
"‘Cause I like her…"

GD paused and thought "What?!! He likes Dara too?! No it can't be!"
He just smiled and said "Ahh. So that's the thing! I knew it! Now, you liked each other! Isn't it perfect?"

-he's laughing on the outside and teasing Youngbae because that's what he thought from the start, that Dara likes Youngbae and now that he knew that Youngbae also likes her, he's just pretending to be happy for them two, but of course… it hurts.

Youngbae said "Haha! Now, would you help me be with her? I know I'm not good when it comes to a girl, that’s why I went here to your room to ask for some help because I know you're good at them. I was looking forward for your help, really... my best friend ^^"
---Awww...

He was forced to say "Yes, I'll try… But I can't promise that I will give the wonderful advices."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter