FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 105

 

Dara and TOP entered the reception hall and they found GD sitting at a different table. He was now sitting with the producer team of YGE, together with Lydia Paek, Teddy, Choice37 and Kush(former YGE producer/He resigned in YGE last 2012). He was in a very serious mood. He grabbed the champagne glass in the table and poured some to it. He drank with them. All of the YGE producers are fond of drinking that’s why he sat with them. But it could also be because he’s pissed off and he doesn’t want to be bothered by anyone from Big Bang so he went away from them.

GD kept on drinking and drinking and he actually drank 9 glasses of champagne already.

On behalf of that, the program continues…

 

Then later on, Se7en goes to the stage for a speech for his lovely wife.

He was smiling wholeheartedly as he says, “I, Choi Dongwook, is now finally the husband of Park Han Byul, oh, no… wait… I mean, Choi Han Byul! Haha! This is our dream 12 years ago… and now we’re living it. It feels good… It feels really good… I promise I will take care of you forever and I will love you ‘till the day I die. Han Byul… I love you so much!”

And the crowd gave him a big round of applause.

That time, while Se7en was delivering his speech, GD was already high.

 

The next one to have the speech in front was Han Byul, yet GD kept on drinking alcohols. He’s unstoppable.

 

Han Byul was now having her speech on stage.

 

On their table… (Producers’ table)

 

Lydia said “Oppa… Don’t you think it’s too much?”

GD said “What is too much?”

“What you’re doing. Stop drinking.”

He yells, “This isn’t too much. This! This ! Is too much!”

Everyone looked at him. Dara and TOP did too. He’s talking about the whole event, of what’s going on. Of course he’s specifically talking about Dara and TOP.

Dara was extremely nervous that time because of what might happen.

Choice37 said “Man, stop that.”

Teddy said “Sorry. Don’t worry. He’s just fooling around. Continue! Hahaha.” He covered up the situation.

And they all smiled and believed to what Teddy said.

 

The event goes on… but GD is getting wilder and wilder each time. It puts more pressure to the producers’ team to hold him back successfully and to avoid a misunderstanding in the event.

Kush talked to GD, “GD, what is wrong with you? Tell me! What is going on with you, man?!”

GD didn’t answer.

Kush said “Fine! Don’t tell me! But once you make a chaos in here, I swear, I will never talk to you again! Don’t embarrass our family(YG family) to Han Byul’s parents and relatives! Please! I’m begging you! Do it for our friend, Se7en!”

So… GD becomes quiet. He must have absorbed what Kush said to him. He didn’t talk again after that. Indeed, he only listens to Kush, his BFF in YG.

 

Again, he drinks.

 

30 minutes later…

 

The hose said “Who else want to say something here in front? Who?”

No one wants to volunteer. Haha. They’re all shy.

Se7en shouted “I want TOP!”

Then they all looked at him and clapped their hands for him(TOP).

TOP said “Why me?”

“Because you’re my brother here! Choi’s, right? Come on! And do a speech for Dara too! About your wedding soon, you know? Haha!” He was really happy that time.

TOP thought it will be offensive if he neglects the request of the groom so he accepts it and goes to the stage even if he’s really shy and nervous right now.

 

When he’s already up in the stage, GD was intensely watching him and giving him a glare. He looks so creepy and his drunk self made the feel creepier.

Then TOP finally spoke with the mic, “Uhhh…. Good evening… Uhh… I’m nervous, really, my knees are shaking right now.”

The people laughed. Bingu TOP is here again! LOL.

Dara was smiling at him from her seat.

“I would just like to say, of course, congratulations to Se7en hyung and Han Byul noona! You’re finally married! I wish you the best of luck and more years to come for the both of you! I hope that you’ll love each other until the end, be there for each other with loyalty and trust…”

 

GD abruptly speaks loudly, “Loyalty? Really huh?!”

Everyone looked at him again. Kush said “Yo man!! What are you saying?!”

TOP ignored him and continued talking.

“Never break the covenant! Wish you all the best! And yes, before I forget, I want to say to everyone that I’m also getting married soon… I hope all of you could come too and be happy like this… I am marrying the most wonderful woman that I will never ever replace…”

GD butts in again, “Liar!”

YG family members are already wondering about GD’s actions today. They don’t know the reason behind all of it. He acts so disrespectful. It’s very unusual for GD to be like that.

 

TOP talks again and just tried his best to ignore him and pretend like he’s not hearing a thing, “Dara…. I love you with all my heart. I know this seemed advance… but yes, I am willing to spend the rest of my life, loving you and only you…”

 

GD became furious to what he said so he then clapped his hands. The hall was then covered in silence and all of their attention was at him.

He says. “Wow! Great! You’re a good pretender, aren’t you? How could you take doing this and saying that in front of these people? Huh? How? Teach me!” He smiled like a hypocrite.

He stands up from his seat, grabs the bottle of champagne and goes to the center, at the dance floor lately and in front of the stage. The producers failed to stop him because he moved fast. He turns out uncontrollable. He’s swinging left and right while walking to the center.

Big Bang members from the other table also question why he did that. They had no idea.

 

He was now standing in front of the stage and facing TOP.

 

Everybody inside the function hall was waiting for what GD will do.

Then he said, “I hope you’re hungry because I’m going to let you eat your words.”

 

Se7en called him, “GD!” for him to stop but he didn’t.

Everyone is alerted already in case he makes a scene that he will regret forever. Taeyang even stood up from his seat to go to Jiyong and stop him by himself.

GD said “You!! *points to TOP* I never lied to her. I never deceived her, how dare you!”

Taeyang senses that GD was not far from the possibility of beating up TOP in front of these people so he hurriedly goes to him and grabbed both of his arms again and pulled it backwards to avoid him from hurting someone in the reception party.

Taeyang now has GD’s arms cuffed through his arms. He said “Jiyong, stop this. Don’t make a scene!”

But GD was strong that time so his right arm was able to escape Taeyang’s arms. He raised it with the bottle of champagne and he points it to TOP.

 

He continued talking, “Even if Dara and I are not together already, I still care for her! ……..Hyung, you’re already getting married soon! How come you still get to do that?! …….. If you’re just going to trash her like that, just please! Just give her to me!”

-Yes, what Jiyong said was true. Once you have feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still care. He has reasons to react like that.

GD saw the ‘panic’ look in TOP’s eyes when he said that. TOP doesn’t know what to say and do now that he’s trapped on stage and everybody’s looking at them.

 

Taeyang said “GD…Ya! Stop!!”

GD said “Let go of me!!” He shouted at Taeyang.

Taeyang said “Jiyong stop this! Let’s go home~!!”

But GD was relentless and he still made a scene after all. He said “Listen to me… Ya! Look at me!!”

He was asking TOP to look at him in an arrogant way. He was unstable in his position. His sight was going round and round and he struggles upon looking straight at TOP yet he remains standing and goes on with his message to TOP.

 

He said fiercely, “If you weren’t such a romantic son of a , you wouldn’t be in your position!”

 

He looks like he’s going to go up to the stage and punch him but gladly Taeyang was there so he gripped tighter to GD to hold him back.

GD wasn’t able to do what he planned to do in his mind. Instead, he just yelled, “TOP!!....................... You just won her heart……. But you can never have it!” –Awww.

 

Until, YG stood up and said “GD!! Enough!!”

And finally, he made GD stop. GD came back to his senses a little bit. He looked at the crowd and they’re all looking at him, including Se7en and Han Byul’s parents. He felt embarrassed and ashamed of himself after realizing what he just did. He didn’t know what to do now that he’s on the center and he just causes disarray to the party. He ruins Se7en and Han Byul’s wedding party. –Aww. =(

 

He feels bad because of it.

 

Taeyang said “I’m sorry for what happened. I apologize on behalf of my best friend’s fault… *bows to them* …. May you excuse us for a while? Ah-hehe~” He thinks that what GD did was too much so he dragged GD outside of the function hall.

 

After they had their exit, everybody was still in shock, especially Dara.

Dara stands up and said “TOP…”

TOP looked at her from the stage. Dara said “What does it all mean?” She was looking at him angrily.

TOP said “I…I……”

Then Dara walks out from the function hall. TOP said “Dara!” He goes down from the stage and chases her outside.

 

Se7en goes in front and speaks to the mic, “Ahhh… I’m saying sorry in behalf of my brothers… I’m sorry for the bad happening… Now… uhhh… may I excuse myself for a while? I’m just going out… Hehe… But beyond all, let’s forget what happened, leave our worries behind! Let’s enjoy the party!”

 

Then Kush said for back-up, “Yeaaah! Woooo!” then everybody started to reclaim the energy for the night. Se7en goes to the audio specialist in the party and asked him to play a party song to bring the happy ambiance back.

 

Instantly, a party song was played. Se7en hurriedly went out of the reception hall and looked for the four. (Taeyang, GD, TOP and Dara).

He found them easily as they were just in the garden. YB was still holding GD with his both arms and they are facing Dara and TOP.

Se7en said “All of you! Especially you GD! What is happening?!”

GD looked at Se7en. He didn’t leave a word. Taeyang said “Oh… hyung.”

Se7en said “What have you done Jiyong? Did you see what you did there? You ruined my party!”

 

GD felt guiltier. He wasn’t able to say something because he was too dizzy. He couldn’t talk back anymore.

Se7en said “GD… I know you’re undergoing something but you don’t have to do that in my party! I clearly understand that the three of you still have something going on that I didn’t know. I don’t want to know about it right now Jiyong… I’ve witnessed enough…… Please… I’m your brother but this is just too much GD… I’m tired of warning you every time, giving advices and everything! You’re already grown up. You should know how to handle such things! Where is your discipline? You know that I can’t be outside of my wedding party but here I am in front of all of you! This is it… I’m done…. I can’t stay here outside any longer. Please!! You and all of you! Fix everything on your own!”

GD tries his best to talk while making great effort to stand still just to say, “I… I’m sorry hyung.” –Awww. =(

“Great. Thanks for humiliating me in front of my wife’s family.” Then he entered the hall again and left them. He can’t go out from it since he’s the groom. He has to be there inside with his bride.

Aw- Se7en was really mad. Of course he will be.

 

The four of them were left at the garden.

 

Dara said “TOP… I want you to answer me… What is going on? Why did Jiyong say those? Is there anything you need to tell me?”

GD said “How many times do I need to tell you that, Dara?!”

“TOP?,……… Is it true? Are you…. cheating on me?”

TOP said “Dara… no… of course I can’t.”

GD said “You bastard!! How could you!!” He was just about to beat him up.

Taeyang said “Jiyong-ah!! Stop it!! He’s our friend!”

Dara said “You too! Jiyong! What is wrong with you?! Why did you make that entire scene at a sudden in Dongwook and Han Byul’s reception party?! Have you lost your mind?! Both of you! Explain to me what is really going on because I really want to know! Did you two know what you’re doing to me?! You two are making my life difficult! Please make it up to me so I will be able to understand everything that is going on! Please!”

GD said “I’ve already said what I need to say…”

TOP said “What did you say?”

“The truth…”

Dara looked at TOP and said “So it’s true? You’re cheating on me huh?!”

TOP defended himself. “Aniyo! Why would you believe him? He’s drunk! Can’t you see?” He looks nervous when he speaks though.

Dara closes her eyes and sighed. She said “I don’t know what to do with both of you anymore…”

She looks like she was going to cry. –Awww. Poor Dara~ It must be very hard falling in your situation.

 

 

GD said “Choose.”

 

 

Dara opens her eyes and looks at him. “What?”

She thought “Why is this happening? This situation is something I wouldn’t wish on even the most pathetically lonely person in the world. Because it is easy and logical enough to decide between what is right or wrong, or what your mind is saying versus what your heart is feeling——But how do you decide between two things you value in a similar manner and an almost equal amount? It is simple enough to let go of the past in favor of the present, but now that GD is back and I realize that I am genuinely thrilled about it, I don’t know where that leaves TOP. I don’t know where that leaves me…”

GD spoke again, “For you not to be torn already… someone has to leave this thing…… You have to choose between us.”

Dara was surprised. “Wh—what? How should I--- now?” But she saw YB looking at him like he was saying, “Come on noona, just give the answer and we’ll all be over this.”

 

Dara said “I… can’t… right now.”

 

She said in her mind, “At this moment, I do not know what I want. I cannot even make a list of the pros and cons of being with TOP versus being with GD because who they are and what they mean to me are already starting to blend into each other, the edges and boundaries blurring into a massive wad of indecision that I will never fully grasp.”

Then Taeyang finally talked, “You have to noona. Even if I’m not into this, I still think you have to give them the answer because they deserve it… they deserve to know. You have to pick ……………..TOP…….. or Jiyong?” –Waaaa!

Dara’s heart beats faster. She was already stuck with that question. It leaves her no choice. She has to give an answer. It’s like it was the hardest question ever asked to her in her life. She looks at TOP and GD and they’re both waiting for her answer.

She thought “Oh no… This can’t be happening. I have to choose right now? I guess I really have to do this… I don’t need to think this through. I need to choose once and for all… So I can stop postponing this decision and quit prolonging these two people’s agony. I need to at least try to be fair to them… and to myself…….. But someone’s going to be hurt for sure… I don’t like to see them hurting because of me. They’re both special… but I need to know who really is in my heart right now… Please…… God… help me figure this out easily……. Help me…”

 

She closes her eyes again and prayed.

 

 

------SILENCE-------

 

 

TOP and GD are still waiting for her answer.

 

She thought “Should I come with GD who showed me that he could give me the world or TOP who will create a new world for the both of us? Should I choose TOP even if GD says that he’s cheating on me? Or should I just choose GD because I know that I am becoming happy whenever I’m with him…… but he’s drunk tonight and I’m sure he’s not aware of what he’s doing right now… Who should I pick?.........”

 

After 30 seconds of thinking…

 

She said “This is not easy… I should be thinking over an answer for not just a day or even a week… but since you want my answer now and I think I know the answer by myself already… I am going to choose.”

 

GD breathes in deeply. He was very nervous because he knows he is ambiguous if Dara will choose him. He can feel the negativity just right now. He is therefore somewhat expecting for it. –Aww. =(

But….

 

 

Dara walks towards GD and comes closer to him. – Waaa! She picked him?

Dara holds GD’s hand. GD was surprised but he also feels happy because Dara chose him.

TOP said “But… Dara….” He looks so shocked and confused.

He thought “We’re already getting married soon! Don’t do this to me!”

YB was shocked to what Dara did too. He wasn’t expecting that Dara will choose GD over TOP.

 

 

But not until Dara spoke…

 

 

“GD… I know you have been a great man to me… you are almost perfect to what I wanted for a guy… you got it all… You did everything that I dreamed to happen in my life… Indeed, your existence was the best part that happened to me… You make me happy every time… I loved you too… actually I might have liked you a lot… before………..

 

But your part in my life is over Ji……… I have to be with TOP………. I’m sorry.”

 

She lets go of his hand and slowly walks away. Jiyong’s heart breaks into pieces. He felt like his heart was crushing inside him. His eyes get teary but he resists himself to cry. He told himself that he has to be man enough in front of TOP and Dara. He shouldn’t cry.

YB was surprised to everything that happened. He wants to console GD right now but he just doesn’t know how to start. He felt GD’s pain and he knows that he was hurt real hard deep inside. Dara has finally made her decision. She chose to stay with TOP.

She didn’t listen to GD… Just because he’s drunk, she thought he was out of himself already. But she forgot to consider that even if men are drunk, they still have feelings too and men just speak what is inside them when they’re drunk. They say their unspoken words when they are under the influence of alcohol. GD feels like he was sinking beneath the ground after Dara chose TOP. He just wants to sink down and hide from them. He doesn’t have a face to show them anymore. He was very embarrassed. But it still takes a lot of courage for him to ask her to choose between them… GD is still strong after all.

 

 

Background Music: I Hate You by Urban Zakapa

 

 

She expects him to start bombarding her with hurtful words. But he couldn’t accept it just like that. He says with enough sincerity and vulnerability to douse her with guilt, “I didn’t beg for your love Dara… I want your true heart……. Because Dara, I want you to know…. I always showed you my true heart…. I believe you did so too…… so give me the answer I deserve to hear right now…”

-Awww. He still thinks he has a chance. He believes that it isn’t really what she feels so he said that. He wants her to say what she truly feels and not the answer she wants to say because she is obliged to. He knows that what she showed him before was real. He knows there is still something with them so he gives it another try to ask her about it. He just wants her honest answer.

 

feels dry that she couldn’t talk back at that time. She thought “I feel even guiltier as I saw the discouragement in his face. I’m willing to say anything to indicate that I never meant for this to happen but I didn’t succeed on doing it so because in every side of this situation, I see failure most especially in his eyes… I wanted to give him comforting words but there are too many technicalities lodging themselves in between us, too much sadness in his voice and too little remorse in mine. I try to do it by answering his statement with…”

 

“No Jiyong……… I’m sorry.”

 

Dara still chose TOP over him. She believes to TOP more than him. –Aw. =((

GD looks at TOP and TOP was looking serious. TOP also feels sad for GD’s feelings right now. He spots GD’s sadness in his eyes and he felt bad about it because it was his fault.

GD thought “I now know her answer…… I am relieved in some way, my mind is less shabby now……. I won’t be bothered with my feelings anymore……..I now know where I’m supposed to be………………. Far away from her…”

 

GD said “Alright…… if that’s our answer. I guess I have no other choice but to live with it………. So it’s time to say goodbye now…… right?........................... Don’t you worry…………….. This will be the last time you’ll be seeing my face again…… So long Dara…… so long………….I’m going now…………Heh……….. Goodbye….”

 

He tried to walk straight but then he falls to the ground because his sight is swirling around. The bottle of champagne breaks too because it slips out from his hand. Dara feels pity towards him after seeing him fall to the ground, helpless and broken inside. She wants to help him to stand up but YB already comes over.

He said “Jiyong-ie… come… let’s go home now.”

YB assists him to get up then they go home together and didn’t come back to the event.

 

Inside the reception hall…

 

While everyone was having fun, Han Byul talked to Se7en. “Why do you look so mad? What happened lately? Tell me.”

“I don’t know either. I didn’t ask them. He’s too much! Did you see what he did there?! It’s embarrassing! What will your family think of me now? That YG Family is a war freak? Huh?!”

She said calmly, “Dongwook-ah! Let’s not fight here... I know. I saw all of it. But did you also see Jiyong’s expressions when he said that? I can see there is pain inside him…….. He might be experiencing some kind of different pain inside him… the anger he showed… for sure there is a reason behind it… There’s always a reason behind everything Dongwook……… Now if you’re thinking about the impression you’ve left to me and my family, don’t worry about it…… it won’t change anything to what we view you all as. They will completely understand everything for sure… I’ve been with YG Family and I know by myself that you are not war freaks…… Jiyong is also my friend and what he did lately concerns me… is he still there outside? I want to talk to him… Hopefully we could talk about it…”

Han Byul understands GD’s condition. Se7en felt blameworthy to what Han Byul said and acted. Han Byul was right and he realizes that he has been so mean to Jiyong lately. He didn’t understand his side and he only thinks of himself. But that’s only because he was in a pressure of being a husband and a son-in-law to Han Byul’s family. He thought that yes, Jiyong might be wrong to what he did lately but he is wrong too for scolding him like that, like they were never friends.

He said “I left them there…”

She said with a sweet and convincing voice, “What do you mean you left them there? *stands up*… Come… I want to talk to him.” She smiles and offers him her hand. Se7en was too afraid to reach out. Han Byul asked him, “What’s wrong?”

“I was too harsh lately… I say hurtful words to him.”

“Oh! What did you say?”

“….I……….”

“….Okay, you don’t need to remember, let’s just go outside and check if they were still there… so you could apologize too.”

 

Han Byul holds Se7en’s hand and they go outside together. –Aww. Sweet newlywed couple~

Han Byul is really kind and she’s the sweetheart type of girl so she perfectly fits Se7en’s personality. If Se7en is hot tempered, Han Byul is there to calm her down. She’s a perfect wife material, indeed.

 

When they reached the garden, they were only able to see TOP and Dara standing there. Se7en goes closer to them and said “TOP! Dara! What happened? Where is GD?”

They didn’t answer. Then Se7en and Han Byul noticed the sad atmosphere around, like something happened just lately.

Se7en said “Where did GD go?”

TOP responds, “He already went home with Taeyang.”

“They’re gone?”

“Ne…”

 

They’re all speechless. Se7en turned around from them and said “I hurt him…………. I did, right?”

 

No one answers.

 

Han Byul said “Don’t blame yourself…”

“What did I just do lately?! Aghhh! What did I say?!! Why did I act like that?!”

From what Se7en is saying, Dara can totally relate because she feels the same way.

She thought “I didn’t mean everything. I didn’t mean to hurt him! How could I have planned this, when I wasn’t even conscious of my strong feelings for GD, when all of this has been bubbling barely beneath the surface but I was too wrapped up in a blissful year of dating TOP that the thought of liking GD again didn’t even cross my mind? This is the worst scenario in my life ever!”

Han Byul said “I guess we’re too late to catch up for Jiyong… but it’s okay… we’ll see him next time anyway….You can still apologize… and talk about it…”

Se7en just heaves a sigh after. He can’t do anything anymore. He already went home but he still can’t help himself to feel sympathy towards him. He was really not a despicable guy, he was just drunk yet he sends him away like an evil man lately.

Se7en really felt bad to what he did.

 

But then… TOP holds Dara’s hand and said “Let’s now go in…”

That’s right. Dara officially belongs to TOP now. Dara replied “Ne….”

 

Dara and TOP go inside the function hall together. Se7en was able to observe the two of them and he sensed something strange. He felt like something really happened lately but he has no guts to ask about it because of what he said to them lately.

 

As they were all inside the hall again, the party continues ‘till the night is over…

 

GD cried to YB until dawn. He drank more beers when they got home. He said that he wants to drown himself with liquor until he gets more drunk and fall asleep and never to wake up in the morning anymore. YB feels really sorry for what happened to him. He is the witness to all of it, Jiyong’s sufferings and Jiyong’s heartbreak, he has seen them all. He knows almost everything about GD.

 

He thought “If not for this man being so angry inside and out at the world, it was not fair, TOP wouldn’t get the right lesson he deserves, but he and I paid the price for every time he didn’t get his way, which did not happen too often…… He did everything he can and I know he would later learn from this anyway.”

The only thing he was able to do and probably the biggest help, was staying with him and listening to his problems. He never left GD’s side and that shows that he really is a true friend.

 

After that night, a week has passed… GD didn’t show himself to Dara again. Other members of the YG Family were still seeing him but not Dara. What he said was true, he was serious about it. It was really the last time for them. GD was hurt and the pain he got could not possibly heal anymore. He even thought “Time may help me to live with it but nothing can take the pain from the dark place in my heart.” –Aw. =(

 

On the other hand, Dara was regretful to what she did to GD. She was under depression these days because she knows she hurts someone so badly. She misses GD too because she’s not seeing him anymore after Se7en’s wedding and that was a week ago already. Since that night, she never saw him again. GD moved away from her already and Dara didn’t bother anymore because she thought that she must give him the ‘space’ that he deserves right now. Perhaps, he’s gone forever to Dara’s life.

 

Dara and TOP are preparing for their wedding already. They have gone to the wedding rehearsal too and as expected, GD was not there. Just like what he said before, he will not attend TOP’s wedding ceremony with Dara. How stupid is he to attend, right? He will just hurt himself there. Yes, Ji, it’s time to think of yourself too, even if TOP was his friend, what he did to him was just way too unfair. It’s still too painful for him to forgive him that easy.

 

When the wedding rehearsal was done, they all went home. Dara and TOP went back to TOP’s villa together. TOP received a call from his friend and asking him to go out and meet him.

Dara was in their room that time.

So TOP goes to their room and talked to Dara. “Ah… Dara… I’ll just go outside. I’m just going to meet my friend. I guess he wants to congratulate me in advance!”

Dara replied with a smile, “Sure! I’ll be waiting here! Go on…”

“Thank you!”

“No problem!”

“Ah, Dara…”

“Ye?”

“I love you!”

“Oh… haha… *looks into his eyes*…. I love you too…”

“Hehe. I’m leaving now. Bye!”

“Bye.”

 

He left the room’s door slightly opened. He goes out of his house already. Dara was now alone in their room. She exhales. She became sad…

Her true feelings showed up after she was left alone. She remembered what GD said to her before.

 

“Don’t you worry…………….. This will be the last time you’ll be seeing my face again…… So long Dara……”

 

That was his last words to her too. After that, she never saw him again. She misses him so much. She cries. Their memories flashed back to her mind again and again. She just can’t get rid of thinking about him with the fact that she will be spending her life with another man and not him anymore. She thought “His face when I chose TOP……… I couldn’t forget that……… Why did I hurt you Jiyong? Why?”

Her heart feels heavy as ever. She couldn’t take it anymore. She cries out loud. Nobody would hear her anyway so she let it all out.

 

“Jiyong-ahhhh~~! I’m sorry… I’m sorry……….”

 

She wanted to talk to him again but she knows she couldn’t make it easily. It’s just her being sensitive enough to what she did to GD. She has to respect their distance. GD has to be away from her. Because she told so… she has to deal with her decision.

 

She opens the drawer in their room with her things on it. There was their couple ring before. She had it hidden under her clothes so TOP wouldn’t see. She’s still keeping it with her. –Awww.

She gets it and wears off the engagement ring in her finger. She wears hers and Jiyong’s couple ring before instead. She sits down on the bed and cries more. She was saying goodbye to all of their memories while staring at the ring in her finger and crying.

 

She looked up and thought “I have to be strong enough… this is my future… I have to face the reality… I am with TOP… I love him………… I love him………. I love………….. *looks at their ring again*….. him…”

 

“What is happening to me? *grunts*”

 

She remembers all of the times that she saw GD crying because of her. There were a lot of times. That’s how much he loves her. He would do anything. And even if crying is not such a thing for men to do in front of a girl, Jiyong made a difference because he did. He’s just being true to himself and he’s not afraid to show what he truly feels especially to the woman he loves.

 

“Too many times, I watch as you were hurt by the ones who should have loved you the most…….and now the anger enrages me more today than when it happened. I knew at the time I would do my best to make up for it but, now if I don’t get my mind off of it I feel I could kill myself, it still hurts that bad today…… Looking back, I know I had never truly loved before you came along and never would I love the way I did after you were gone.”

 

She feels GD’s pain right now. She knew how much he’s been hurt a lot of times. She already saw him crying and his face those times were ensnared in her mind right now like an inked tattoo that can’t be erased.

 

“I know we had lots and lots of happy times but the sad memories override the good ones in my mind…”

She can’t stop crying.

 

Later on… TOP goes home and they slept together. The day ended. Nothing much happened…

 

It was an ordinary day for her.

 

 

Tomorrow comes…

 

-3:45 PM-

 

In Jiyong’s house…

 

He visits his home again where his family is at, for a stay. He was doing well and he was smiling again. Most likely, he was moving on and adjusting to his new life now. He was able to accept the truth already. He can’t do anything about it anyway. It was an unrequited love after all. And about forgetting Dara, he was actually working on it.

 

He was now in their living room, playing with his nephew, Dae-Hyun.

(Jiyong’s sister already has a son years ago. He is now 2 years old.)

Dami said “Jiyong… you take care of my son, okay? I’m just going to cook for our afternoon meal.”

“Ne noona.”

GD smiled to Dae-Hyun and said “Dae-Hyun! Uncle bought a lot of toys for you! Do you want to see?”

Dae-Hyun said “Ne! Samchon! I want to see!”

“Ahhh~~ Samchon.” He sighs while smiling. “Ah, Samchon sounds good. Ayyy~ I’m really getting old~” –LOL! It was his first time being called an ‘uncle’ so it still sounds/feels new to him.

He goes to his room and gets the toys that he bought on his way home for his nephew. –Aww. Sweet.

He then gives it to him and said “Do you like it?” He bought toy guns, robots and airplane toys, and many more toys for guy kids. Jiyong is really rich! Haha. It’s just like buying candies for him. Wow. Dami’s son is undeniably lucky, his uncle is a millionaire. LOL.

 

Dae-Hyun gets too excited after seeing so many toys.

“Samchon!! Let’s play~!!”, his nephew demands.

GD smiles immediately after feeling the excitement from his nephew’s voice. He said “Alright, alright. Where do you want us to play?”

“Outside!”

“Aiinnng~ you know we can’t go outside. How about at our backyard? I think that’s better… at least there are gates, you can’t go anywhere else. It’s safer. Alright… Dae-hyun-ahh! Let’s go there. Palliiii~”

 

He runs to the backyard and Dae-Hyun runs after him while laughing. GD thought “Oh… I really love it when kids laugh~~ It sounds so refreshing.”

Then there they go, playing around the backyard. GD acts like a 3 year old kid playing with a playmate.

GD is playing with the airplane toy and running around like a cute little crazy retard. LOL. He was even making sounds like “Wooosssh~” as an audible for the airplane. Dae-Hyun was being chased by GD and he was happily running and screaming.

Dae-Hyun was holding a gun with him. He was so scared like GD was a real enemy who is going to catch him so he is shouting every time GD gets near him. He is very thrilled. Haha! Cute~~

They were playing and chasing each other for 5 minutes.

 

When GD catches him…

 

“Yaaaaah! I caught you~! Pilot says we’re going to launch missiles! Roger that. Ahhhh!” –GD.

Dae-Hyun was very happy. He moves away from GD and escapes his arms. He shoots him with an imaginary bullet through his toy gun. Dae-Hyun said “Raahhh!”

GD pretends to be dead so he lied to the ground and said “Ahh~ I’m hit. I’m going to die now… Ahhh. Dae-Hyun is a bad nephew~ Aigoooo.” He is widely smiling when he says that. –Aww. Childish GD!

Dae-Hyun goes to him and pushed him. He said “Don’t die~~ Appaaaaa!” –Aww. Dae-Hyun just called him, ‘father’.

GD looked at him and said “What? *chuckles* appa? I’m your uncle, sweetie~”

“Don’t die. Fight back!”

“Hahaha. But… Ugh… Ahk… ah… you shot me lately. Uncle is hurt… Waaah… eottoke?” –Cuuuuute!

But then Dae-Hyun said “Uncle! Get up please. Don’t die!” and GD saw that he was about to cry. –Aww. Dae-Hyun thought that GD was literally dying. Haha. Yes, because kids take adults’ words plainly too so he thought what GD is saying was real.

GD hurriedly gets up and said “No, no! Don’t cry sweetie! Noona is going to scold me. Don’t cry.” –Hahaha! Oh no, GD, you’re making your nephew cry!

“Don’t die~!”

GD dropped his airplane toy and hugged his nephew. He was kneeling to the grasses right now and hugging him with his gentle hands. “Don’t cry Dae-Hyun-ah~ Samchon isn’t dying… I’m just kidding. I’m all well! Look! Haha!”

He smiles to him. Dae-Hyun hugged GD tight. –Aww. He really loves his uncle. He doesn’t want to lose him. GD was touched to it.

GD said “Alright… Dae-Hyun-ah, you’ve sweat a lot. It’s time to take a bath. You should take a bath now. Go to your mom~ Hurry… Hehe.”

His smile is really different when he’s around kids and the sweet look from his eyes was very different too. It expresses pure innocence within him.

Dae-Hyun was still standing there and he’s not moving. He was just staring at GD.

GD asked, “Why? Why aren’t you going?......*stares at him too*……. What? You want me to wash you?”

Dae-Hyun nods. –Awww. He really likes him. GD chuckles and said “Ah-haha… You want us to take a bath together uhh?”

Dae-Hyun nods again.

 

Until, Dami came out from their house and checked them out at the backyard. She said “The meal is done.”

She was holding a tray of foods and drinks. She brought them out for the two who have been playing since lately. Hahaha.

She placed the tray at the table and said “These are for my two kids!” The two kids she was talking about were her son and his younger brother who is not actually a kid but acts like a kid too. Haha!

GD said “Noona! Your son wants me to wash him. Can I?” He winks at her, trying to show aegyo for Dami to allow him.

Dami replied, “What do you know about washing a kid?”

“Aish noona. Don’t treat me like that. Come on, I’d like to try. Haha!”

“No, Kwon Jiyong, you are not going to have an experiment with my child!”

“Noooonnaaaaa~ pleaaaseee? Besides, Dae-Hyun wants it too! Right buddy?” He looks at Dae-Hyun. Dae-Hyun agrees.

Dami said “Aisssh. But we’re supposed to eat!”

“Then let’s eat first then I’ll wash Dae-Hyun-ie after! That’s not a big problem, isn’t it? Haha. So let’s eat now!”

Dae-Hyun runs to the table in their backyard and sits in the chair. He really wants his uncle to take a bath with him already so he eats in a hurry. GD notices that Dae-Hyun was energized.

He said “Ya Dae-Hyun-ah, eat your foods slowly. You might choke! Don’t worry… uncle will be here until next week. There’s nothing to rush about. We can take a bath together anytime! Okay? *smiles brightly*”

Dami was staring at his younger brother while he’s talking to her son. GD caught her looking at him so he asks, “Why?”

“Nothing……… I just see the potential of you, being a father to your own son…” –Awww. =) Because GD was caring, protective and has a strong personality that a dad should have, so he really has a potential. But dejectedly, it reminds him of his dream of having his own family with the one that he truly loves whom he just lost recently.

GD becomes shy to Dami’s compliment and awkwardly said “Where is your husband anyway? And I forgot to ask, why are you home with Dae-Hyun here?” He changes the topic. Haha!

“We just took a visit. We’ll be here for 3 days because my husband is out for their 3-day vacation trip, it’s a company thing… and so, we’ll be alone in our house there… and as a better idea, I’ve thought of visiting umma and appa too for 3 days… with Dae-Hyun.”

“Ahh… good thing, at least we had a reunion here.”

“Yes. I missed you a lot dongsaeng!”

“Stop being dramatic again noona, just eat with us!”

Dami laughed.

 

Then they eat their meal at their garden. It was a good weather too so the day turns out pretty well for Jiyong’s family.

While they were eating, Dami said “Oh! I forgot. Jiyong-ie! Invite umma and appa to come over~”

“Ah oh ye! *laughs* Look at us here, eating selfishly without them. What kind of person are we?!”

Dami also laughs. She said “Just go and call them! Hahaha. Aigooo… Faster! Before the foods get ate and gone.”

“Alright.” GD stands up and goes inside of their house.

 

He is so much in a good mood. When he was in their living room already, he found his mom in their sofa and looking outside the window. He said “Oh umma! Are you there since lately?”

His mom just looked at him. He looked to where his mom was looking at when he saw her and recognizes that she was looking at their garden.

He said “Umma… Were you watching us from here?”

“I’m just sitting here…”

“Let’s say you are… but if you really are watching us, then why didn’t you go out and join the fun there outside?”

“I was busy watching all of you…”

“Ya………. Umma…” He sits beside her. He saw that his mom seems to be acting so unusual so he felt like there’s a problem. His mom looks sad too so he wonders why.

He continued, “Mom… do you have a problem? Why are you sad?”

He shows his concern to his mom. Jiyong is really a loving son. He’s certainly close to all his family members.

“Nothing.”

“Oh come on umma! You can’t lie to me this time…… Why are you frowning? Is there something that I didn’t know?”

“Nothing… it’s just… as I was watching you play with my grandson…… I feel loneliness.”

“Why? Aish… you are very similar to noona. We really are a family! *laughs*” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter