FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44

 

 


Another lonely night for them two… No communications anymore.

Tomorrow morning…

GD woke up. He received a message from YG, congratulating him for his success in his solo album. So he smiled. He thought “This is going to be a good day!~” –he excitedly went to the living room.

There are no people in their dorm. Everybody was out. They’re now all busy. He checked his phone then he smiled after he saw a message coming from whom? 

He then read the message. He said “Jingyo oppa! Good morning~~ Hwaiting! ^ ^”aww. So who may ever call him ‘Jingyo’, it’s none other than CL!
GD said “Later will be the awards night. But after all the efforts I’ve done on my album that has gone through success, I think it’s not necessary to be so serious tonight, instead I’ll enjoy myself.” –so he went to his dressing room. He looked for an outfit to wear. He mixed and matched a casual outfit to a formal one. Wow~ Now that’s fashion!
He took a bath then goes to the event center to have the final rehearsal, or the polishing. He’s in a good mood. He thought “This will be a NEW day for me.” –Aw. What do you mean ‘new’ Ji? Tell us it’s not about Dara, and the new one is CL!
So while he’s rehearsing and planning with the staffs, he’s filled with energy and he’s widely smiling.
After the things are all fixed, there are only hours left before the event. He sat down while slouching on the chair. He suddenly frowned and his face befalls sad. Then he drinks water from a bottle then sighed. He glared nowhere like he was thinking about something deeply.
He slowly stood up and prepared himself to go and dressed up on their dorm. So he rides the van and came back at the dorm. He said “Everything’s set. I’m ready!” –he puts a hat on and a flower on the pocket of his blazer. He wore sneakers, jeans, white t-shirt, black blazer and a hat. He doesn’t care what people will say about it, all he knows was he’s wearing what he wants. When he’s about to go, he smiled and he has thought to bring something. 
Then he rides the van again but now he’s headed to the event center…

As he arrived, it was a red carpet so it’ll be a grand entrance! Haha. 

He went down from the van, bringing………….. Gaho! Haha. So that’s what he brought? LOL How cute~ The fans squealed as he arrived, full of camera flashes and loud screams. He looked really swagged! He went to an interview first before entering the hall. Haha Yeah~ that’s a celebrity!

The interview was done so he entered and there are few celebrities who aren’t there yet. 
He said “Am I that early? Or are they all late?” –LOL
He sat beside Taegoon(another celebrity that he met through his another celebrity friend, Jaejoong of DBSK). So an interviewer catches him again and interviewed him together with Taegoon. There are still a lot of empty seats. After the interview,
he looks very happy and delighted tonight. Might be a relief after all the hard works, right GD? He’s nominated for the best album of the year.

Later on, 2NE1 just came…


As 2NE1 arrived at the stadium, GD saw them. Dara caught his attention. He thought “So they’re wearing dress?”, he can’t help to stare at her but… he immediately looked away after.
There were a lot of celebrities around and a lot of them like Dara, so she’s being greeted by them. Haha. Who may ever wonder what GD feels about that? LOL Dara was very pretty that night; she’s wearing a black tube dress. No doubt, guys will get attracted to her more. 

Then the event just started, a lot of performances happened with other artists and groups. 2NE1 also came to perform for the nominated ones should perform before the awarding. As they were on stage, GD had his eye on very keenly. 2NE1 changed their outfit first for the performance. And as expected, they performed a theater-like and musical performance. It made the fans scream so loud. First to take the part was Dara, next is Bom but GD’s face is still blank as ever. Maybe he’s too focused on the performance, but when it’s Minzy and CL’s turn (‘Please Don’t Go’ performance), he suddenly became livelier and moved his body to the beat of the song and he started singing along with it and even stamping his hands on his lap. In the end of the performance, there was a small acting part wherein CL has to be with a guy and act like lovers who will be almost kissing. On that part, GD stopped and frowned a bit. Why? Hmm. But as the part of the play, Minzy will come to defend against them and push them apart, on that scene, GD smiled. Until the very end of their performance, he looks proud and happy on the result of it. 

After their performance, 2NE1 changed back to their formal outfits. So as they are going back to their respective places, GD was on the stairs, He was smiling, when CL passed him, he greeted her with a look in his eyes and tapped her back, next is Minzy, he smiled at her, then when it’s Dara, she smiled at him but his eyes skipped her again, that may be intentionally, he skipped to Bom and even held her back while she’s on the way up. GD went next to 2NE1 and sat beside CL on the corner. Their chairs seemed so close that they almost didn’t have a space between them anymore. The normal spacing of the chairs would be like a one hand distance but with them it was like only the tip of the finger, very next to each other. 
He said “It was good as expected.”
CL said “Oh. Oppa, we’re glad you think so.”
Minzy said “When will you perform oppa?”
“Just later… after Taeyang.” 
GD said “No props are damaged noona, good job!” –he’s looking at Bom.
They laughed.
GD’s eyes skipped Dara. Instead he just continued watching the other performances and programs on the event beside CL. He’s eating with CL that time and they both have a bottle of water in the table. They were smiling and laughing about something together, murmuring things to each other. Minzy, who’s beside CL, noticed that so she giggled and smiled while watching them two talk and smile together. While Dara on the other side was just having a conversation with Bom on her other side so she’s not seeing what CL and GD are doing. Yes, I think Dara should’ve kept on talking to Bom so she won’t be hurt for what she’ll see. Or maybe she already saw it? She just ignored it and tried to entertain herself by switching her attention to another aspect in order to hide the fact that she’s already hurt deeply.
The event goes on, having GD and CL with each other ALWAYS. 


Later on, it’s Taeyang’s turn to perform. He performed his song, ‘Wedding Dress’. While he’s performing, GD already went to the backstage to prepare. Dara, on her chair, was staring at Taeyang on the stage. Bom discerned that look from her eyes, so she gave an intent look to her as a signal. Dara smiled. She thought “Why do I feel so strange when I’m looking at him?”

Then the performance of Taeyang was done, next was G-Dragon and Taeyang’s ‘Korean Dream’. Dara, while looking at them, thought again...

“Is this a coincidence? The two of them… I am feeling something about them two already > < GD was tough, cool and very true, I feel safe when I’m with him, while Taeyang was the silent type and a very gentleman kind of guy and I feel comfort whenever we’re together… Taeyang is a good man, a loving one… and ……… a special guy.”

But instead of taking those thoughts seriously, she decided to just join the fun and cheer them up.
After it, it was GD’s turn to perform the ‘Heartbreaker’, as practiced, he was carried down by a wire, very unique entrance, the performance was extra terrific than what he has done in the rehearsals. Daebak!!(Spectacular!!)
Until it was done, minutes later, GD changed clothes again and went back to his seat.

He goes near 2NE1 and saw that the position of them was changed, even the chairs, so he just gets the chair from their back, while he’s shifting it he looked at Dara when Dara was looking back too, and brings it beside CL. And he sat beside CL. Aw. Still beside her?

Other performances again…

Then here comes the awarding, finally! 
And it’s time for the best album of the year…

‘G-Dragon! Heartbreaker!’ –the presenter said. So GD smiled and stood up. Haha! He touched and hit the hands of 2NE1 that have been reaching for his. He continuously walked to the stage and received the award. He left a message then raises his plaque while he’s already on his way down off the stage. After that, he happily sits back beside CL and talk to her again.

Haha. They were waiting for the next award. In a moment on, it was announced that 2NE1 won the best song of the year, (‘I don’t care’), GD was very shocked and overly happy with the result, so he was smiling widely. They rise up together with GD, Dara was very happy that time, she also saw GD’s reaction when it’s proclaimed that they won. Out of happiness, GD whose beside CL, put his hand on her waist and pull her in for a hug. Bom saw it but Dara and Minzy didn’t. Aw! When Dara looked back, GD and CL just loosened up from hugging each other, but GD is still smiling and in high spirits. They go up the stage, GD was left sitting now… he’s too happy to know that his juniors met a large success and his hard works in producing was all worth it. He watched them tell their message about the award, it was Dara who spoke, and tears were filling her eyes, nearly from crying. GD who’s looking at the large screen almost cried too while staring at Dara’s crying face. 

He thought “Why is it when I see her cry, I feel like crying too? I can’t take looking at her face like this~*he looked away from the large screen and just watch them from a far (stage distance)* I don’t want to see you cry, please stop.” –Aww. He still cares.
Then when CL talked through the mic, he screams like there’s no one else around the stadium, like they were the only people there. He didn’t care what they will say, as what he has said, he came there to enjoy so here it is. LOL He cheers and raises his hands and even shouts if he feels like doing it so. Haha. 
Then they went back to their seats, CL was the first one, GD was standing again and was like welcoming them with a smile in his face, he hugged CL AGAIN, next was Dara, he smiled at her! Kyaah! At last! Then her shoulder, after Dara, it’s Minzy on her back, so Minzy saw that look from GD’s eyes that’s why she smiled, behind her was Bom, GD whispered something on her ears because Bom was crying so hard. Aww. 
He said “Congratulations!” –wearing the proudest face. Sweet Oppa!
CL and GD chat again…

Hours after… 

GD went somewhere so he’s gone.

The awarding continues until it was the closing remarks already…

Soon after…

He went behind 2NE1 while all of the people are standing. CL looked back because she noticed someone just came at their back and Dara also looked back to check where she looked at. Then as she looked back, she glimpsed twice as she saw it was him on her back already. She was surprised. GD also looked at him that time because she looked at him. Dara smiled at him after reacting like that. After that, they continued standing for the closing remarks. Suddenly, Dara looked somewhere then GD looked from where she looked at too. So it only means that he’s looking at her too, because he’s checking what Dara is looking for or where is she looking at. Kyaaah!

They all went to the stage as all nominated and awardees were asked to do so.
When they’re on stage, GD was almost close to Dara while walking, they both looked at each other and their eyes met but then he switched to the right and moved away to her and CL came and stands between them. While GD was smiling and talking to Bom that time, Dara was looking at him and she’s also smiling at him. Dara was strike by the light, so GD can’t help himself but to look at her because she’s glowing above everyone. So they stayed still on the stage, GD was staring at Dara, CL noticed it and she smiled. GD was staring at her like for 1 minute while the speaker was talking. Then the people clapped their hands as well as Dara. She was smiling, and then GD also smiled a bit. Kyaaah! He’s really looking at her. Dara looked at him now, maybe she noticed? LOL She’s smiling again, GD was also smiling because he’s happy from what they got (awards). They were both stealing glances from each other again. GD was greeted by different celebrities around there too, congratulating him for winning. GD’s eyes tear up by happiness that he’s feeling inside right now.
But he prevents himself to cry.

In a while…

They were allowed to go... the event was done. GD was serious again.
While they’re walking their way out from the stadium, GD’s together with 2NE1, he paused a bit and waited for someone who’s behind him, and it’s Dara! Kyaaah. Then as Dara passed her by and now in front of her, he continued walking. Aww. So he really just waited for her. But they never greet each other nor talk to each other tonight.

GD went to the backstage and cried there, he was interviewed there with Taeyang. He’s crying with tears of happiness. He was overwhelmed to know that all his hard works, efforts, sleepless nights and everything was all paid out by an award! Still, he never fails to thank everyone after all. He keeps on saying ‘You all worked hard!!’ – with a blissful tone of voice.

Until they separated ways to go home, they ride on different vans. 

GD said “This is a great night!”

Every one of them reaches their dorm and slept after.

The next day…
GD’s on YG again. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter