FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 85

 

 

After Dara hung up the call, GD goes out of his room. The members are all looking at him, watching him in every step he makes. LOL

GD noticed it. He said “What?”

Seungri said “Are you okay?”

 

 

 

----------SILENCE------------

 

(The three of them are staring at GD and he’s staring at them too.)

 

 

GD sits with them on one table. He said “I had a bad dream. That’s all.”

And they’re still quiet…

GD looked at them three, he said “Oh! This is not a part of my dream, is it?”

They laughed. Taeyang said “No. Eat the foods. Let’s eat!”

He gets the chopsticks. Seungri said “What’s your dream then?”

“It’s a nightmare.”

“What is it about?”

“It’s about you asking so many questions which avoids me to eat right now!”

Taeyang smiled and said “Let us not ask him so that he won’t remember it too.”

“Thanks Youngbae.”

They ate and they laugh, just like what Big Bang would be like in a normal night. While they’re having fun, GD was staring at TOP. He was wondering why TOP is included in his dream. He thought “TOP hyung has no relations to that topic. He was not supposed to be there! But he is there? Why? How? Nightmares are always strange!”

TOP was smiling and being so active that night with the rest of the members. But GD, his dream still bugs him. Haha.

They’re done eating. No one washed the dishes so he did it. Aww. Taeyang sat on the chair and stays with him on the kitchen area so he will have a companion while he’s washing the dishes.

Taeyang said “It’s cold outside. It’s rainy season.”

“Ye.”

“Is it the reason why you’re always sleeping?”

“Maybe. *chuckles*”

“Maybe it’s also the reason why you had a bad dream?”

“Because?”

“Because it’s cold or because you’re not comfortable in your sleep.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why? Is there anything else?”

“I don’t exactly know the reasons why men dream of something but I don’t think that the reason is the weather.”

“Why?”

“If it is, then I must be dreaming everyday. Every day is cold!”

Taeyang laughed then he said “Do you have something to tell me my friend? Do you need my help?” He remembered when Bom asked him about GD, so he got curious too.

GD looked at him. Taeyang raised both of his eyebrows and smiled cutely. GD laughed and said “I don’t—I don’t think it’s me who needs help. Look at you! Tsh. Psychopath!”

He goes back on washing the dishes.

Taeyang laughed hard. He said “What’s wrong if I’m smiling?”

“Nothing’s wrong but the way you smile at me like that… it’s creepy man~”

Taeyang calls him and then Jiyong looked back at him again. Taeyang is doing it again.

Jiyong said “I’m going to throw this bowl on your face YB, stop it! *laughs*”

YB said “Okay. I’ll stop. So how are you by the way?”

“I’m annoyed.”

“By what?”

“By that smile.”

“Hahaha! Oh come on, I’m just fooling around. But anyway, I see you’re kind of busy?”

“I’m kind of, yeah. For my album and GDTOP’s.”

“You up with the lyrics?”

“Almost done, but not yet polished. I still have a lot of editing to do.”

“Good luck with that Jiyong.”

“Thank you.”

“Uhh… About your dream, is it that really bad?”

“Why did you ask so?”

“Because, you’re washing the dishes, that’s kind of new.”

GD laughs and says “I wash dishes! I even clean the house alone sometimes! And… What does my dream have something to do with washing these?”

“You know, maybe because when you dreamt of a life changing scenario and anything.”

“It is life changing.” –He looked away to YB. Aww. Right GD, it is.

YB said “So I was correct! Yahoo~!! Tell me what kind of life changing scenario is it?”

“It was non-sense.”

“Oh Jiyong~ You’re my best friend. I’m your best friend! Share it to me.”

“It’s something about……Ugh… Aigoo… Should I tell it to you?”

“You may not but you can.”

“My dream is really about…” –then he tells him the whole story since YB already has a background about that topic.

YB said after, “Wow, that’s just ……weird. Weird from what I expected it to be.”

“I know right!”

“Why is it TOP?”

“I don’t know too.”

“Well dreams won’t come to you just like that. I mean…maybe because you find Dara suspicious, you tend to have that but what I’m talking about is… why is TOP there?”

“That was actually my point! Ugh! *holds his palm* Man, this doesn’t feel bad like this for ages! It still hurts.”

“That’s really weird! It’s like… it happened for real, right?”

“Yes, exactly! I felt it too, aigoo!”

 

---Awkward moment with each other---

 

Then a cold breeze passes them by…

 

Taeyang said “I think I got to go.”

“Wait! Don’t leave me here.” –LOL. Are they scared? Haha.

“No. I’ll just… *stands*… go to my room!”  He walks away hurriedly.

GD was left there. He looked around him first like a fearful man alone in the kitchen area. Haha. GD is also scared to ghosts, especially in situations like this! Haha.

He thought “I had a bad dream, my body hurts and now here comes the cold air inside our dorm? How come?! Aigoo~ This is… scary.” –Hahaha.

After he washed the dishes, he was about to go to his room when he felt another wind that passes him by, he thought “Okay! So that’s it! It’s near me!”

He looked at his right, and saw that the window is just open. He said “Ahh! Because of this? Tsh. Haha. That’s why.” He closed it, he turned his back against the window, then he stops for a while… He looks around again… and goes to his room as fast as he can after. Hahaha!

When he’s already inside his room, he said “Whew. That was an uncomfortable one.” –Oh, look at this tough guy, never thought that he would get scared easily! Hahaha.

 

He sat down on his bed, looks at his phone. He thought “Through you, I could make a call with Dara, through you, I can talk to her like that, through you, I can hear her voice, through you…… I can…… keep ‘us’. Without you, in our busy days… it will be just…… nothing, no me and her. But, will this thing always make its way again and again? I am more than a phone can do but she made it look like I can’t… and I may not. They say everything that goes up, also goes down. I can say that a relationship is also like that……. Perhaps, we’re now on the downhill.” –Aw.

 

He sighed loudly and said “What should I do now?”

 

He looks on the view outside his window, it was silent and calm. The curtains are swaying by the wind. He speaks, “It all started when she went here and… me and TOP drank… Me and TOP……  TOP is in my dream… He is with Dara… Dara is cold to me after that, Me, TOP and Dara are together that day. Ohh!! I now saw the point! Maybe, my dream is trying to tell me something! There must be a reason why TOP is there! I got drunk that night and I woke up… with me, not knowing anything. And now, what I really don’t know is… what happened that night… yes, that’s right… What happened that night?” –Wow! That’s the logic, GD!

 

And GD started to suspect about Dara and TOP. He thinks of a way of how to know the things that he wants to know. He said “I got to do something regarding this issue! Maybe this is the time for me to investigate!”

 

That night, GD’s plans were set. Tomorrow comes and the things that he’s currently doing are, looking for Dara’s and TOP’s schedule, checking Dara all the time and inviting her to go out and if she makes excuses again, he always call Bom to confirm if it’s true. If it’s not, he asks Bom where she goes and then he checks on TOP’s schedule, if TOP was free that day, that will make all his research credible. But to make sure of its credibility, of course, he follows TOP whenever he goes. He tried not to stick to Dara that much because that will actually ruin the whole plan, but he’s a strict observer to her girl’s actions instead. What a brilliant plan.

 

His plans went out well. Everything in his perception is right except the real evidence. He hasn’t seen them personally going out yet, but he already traced that they are. It means that whenever Dara doesn’t come with GD and he is not in their dorm or with 2NE1, according to Bom, he is going out with someone. Well, that’s a judgment from GD. The question now is… Are they really going out?

 

Bom is helping him out to find this out. GD was very thankful to have her as one of his ally in this. Here is one of his plans, actually his first plan in spying. He just knew that TOP will be going out in a club this night so he also planned to go out and follow him. He pictures what TOP and Dara would be doing in a club. Haha!

He thought “A boy and a girl out in a club? What else could not happen in case? Ugh! I need to protect her!” –Aww.

He guards whatever TOP is doing in their dorm, he stays with him so he won’t lose track of him to where he’s going lately.

 

By 6:00 PM, TOP is inside his room. Of course, GD won’t stay inside TOP’s room so he just sits on the couch in their living room and watch TV. In that place, he could supervise whoever goes out of their dorm. Haha! Nice tactic.

 

He’s waiting for TOP on the sly. He said “Aish. There are no more good shows to watch at this time! Why isn’t he coming out of his room by now?”

 

One hour has passed by…

 

He can’t wait anymore so he checks TOP in his room. He opened the door and saw TOP lying on his bed. The two were paused and they’re staring at each other. They’re like “………. ????”

TOP’s room was silent. He was using his phone when and he was staring at GD who just opened his door abruptly.

TOP said “What?”

“I just want to ask you something.”

“What is that?”

“Did you already eat? Because I don’t have someone with me to eat, that’s it.”

Inside him, he’s saying “Please say yes, say yes, I don’t want to cook right now and I don’t have a single penny to treat you anywhere! Please say yes~” –Hahaha!

TOP said “Actually no… I haven’t.”

“Eh?” –LOL!

“But I’m full. Why?”

“Oh okay. So I guess I’ll just eat alone. Alright. Just continue what you’re doing.”

“Okay.”

He’s closing the door when he remembered, “He’s texting uh?” so he stopped and looked back. He said “Who are you texting?”

“I’m not texting. I’m playing a game on my phone.”

“Ahhh. Alright then.”

He closed the door. He goes to back to living room, jumps on the couch and sits. He said “Now I looked weird to him. Aisssh!” –Hahaha. GD doesn’t usually do those kind of things to s, it’s like ‘the-awkward-man-would-do-to-another-man’ thing.

 

He keeps on waiting. He’s very much desperate to know what’s going on between Dara and TOP.

While he’s waiting, he made a call to Bom.

 

Bom answered it. She said “Ye. Why did you call?”

“I’m bored.”

“Making a call to me because you’re bored?! That’s rude Jiyong-ah!”

“I’ve been watching TV for almost 4 hours and he’s still not going out of his room.”

“Who are you talking about?”

“TOP-ssi~!”

“Ahh. By the way, Dara is here. She’s in her room too.”

“Is she using her phone?”

“I didn’t see. I think not.”

“Can you take a look at her for me?”

“And why do I need to?”

“Because TOP hyung is using his too, I’m just… you know, maybe they’re texting.”

“Ohhh. I think not.”

“Can you just do this favor to me?”

“No.”

“Aing~ noona!”

“What?”

“I will not watch 2NE1 NOLZA(2NE1’s first concert in Korea) if you don’t.”

“What’s the difference if you’re there or not?” –Haha!

“Ohh, so you’re being like that to me now huh?”

“You’re abusing my kindness. I’m too kind that’s why you always consult me. Everybody knows that I’m kind~” She’s bragging in a funny way.

“I didn’t know that you are. I’m so sorry.” –Haha.

“Ay~ Shut up!”

“It’s getting late at night.”

“Yeah. And you called me! I’ll delete your number in my received calls. It’s full of your calls, our manager might see this.”

“Then delete it. I’m not telling you to save it though!” He said it while close to laughing.

“You’re full of… aiissh!!”

“But to be serious…”

“What is it again?”

His voice sounded serious this time, “I’m really scared noona.”

“What are you scared of?”

“I’m afraid that after this… if everything makes a little more sense to me… I’m… I’m afraid that the truth will mend my heart and break me…... I’m still… scared, if I knew that I was not the only one.” –Aww. =(

Bom had pity on him that time. Bom said “Don’t you think that you’re just getting too much of your ego?”

“I hope it’s just my ego.”

“You’re going to find that out later, right?”

“Yeah. And you know what, even if I have the courage to inspect my own friend and my girlfriend, deep inside… I’m a coward man, afraid of the truth and to what will happen next.”

“I understand. Who would not be scared to know that fact especially from your girlfriend?”

“It is not yet a fact noona. This sounds ironic, but even if I’m investigating on her, I still trust her. I just want to make sure that I’m not the only one who’s emotionally involved to the ‘trust’ that we have with each other.”

While he’s saying those to Bom, Dara went out of her room, having her phone with her. Bom saw that. She’s listening to what GD is saying as she was looking at Dara too. Dara is smiling and keying something on her phone which seems like she’s texting someone.

She felt sympathy within her for GD. Bom has turned out quiet.

GD said “Noona? Noona?”

Yet, she’s still staring at Dara. Dara entered their comfort room and left the phone on the dining table.

“Yoboseyo? Are you still there?”

“Ah!! Ne!” –while walking to the dining table and checking Dara’s phone.

“Why did you become so quiet at a sudden?”

“Nothing.”

She saw ‘1 message received’ and she clicks ‘open’.

“The topic that I just opened up might be uninteresting to you, am I right?”

“Yes.” Then she saw who it was from.

GD laughs. He said “I knew it. Haha~ Noona, didn’t you really see her holding her phone or something? Even just a single sign?”

Bom looks at Dara’s phone before she talks. She said “Aniyo~”

“Hm. Araesso. Thank you anyway. I will hang up the call. Be happy!”

“Ne! I’m happy!” She checks the message and reads it.

“Sorry for disturbing you.”

“Glad you think so. *chuckles* Good luck later! Bye!”

 

She hung up the call. Dara goes out of the comfort room and she was surprised to Bom.

 

Dara said “Oh-Ahk!! What are you doing there? You scared me!”

Bom was soundless. Dara saw that Bom was holding her phone. She said “Wah! That’s my phone! Are you reading my messages? Aigoo! That’s an illegal raid Bommie-ah!~”

She said it with a tone of voice like she was just joking. She gets it from Bom and looks at it, “Oh! You even read my message!”

Bom said “I accidentally clicked on it!” She decided to play with her and acted like she’s also joking.

“Aigoo~ you’re a bad woman~”

“So tell me... what’s up with the ‘See you later’ from TOP-ssi?”

“Ah. That’s nothing. I won’t come then.”

“I didn’t know that you and TOP are that close even to text messages.”

“We just became close recently.”

“Ahhh. Really?”

“Ne. Ah. I’ll go back to my room, okay? Annyeong.”

Dara goes inside her room and Bom was left.

 

Aw. She knew all along that Dara is texting TOP while she’s talking to GD on the phone. She didn’t tell what she saw to GD the moment he asked because she knows that GD is not yet in a good condition for him to know that. Even if the truth is all there, she’s still indecisive to reveal it to him that fast and the main reason is… she’s fearful that she’ll destroy Dara’s image to him and might be their relationship as well. She feels very sad for GD knowing that everything that he’s suspecting is close to the ‘fact’ that they’re talking about.

 

She thought “Will GD get his heart broken tonight or not? I hope he would have his peace in his heart after this night.” –Aww. Bom is concerned to GD.

They’ve been together for 5 and a half year. Bom has been with her dongsaeng(GD) for so long and they already know each other very well. Maybe it’s also the cause why GD calls out for the help of Bom rather than anyone else besides from she’s the closest to Dara among 2NE1 members. GD and Bom are together in good times and even in rough times. They’re really like siblings who are there for each other anytime.

 

 

 

-On Big Bang’s dorm-

 

 

GD’s sitting on the couch. He watches TV again to refresh himself from the fear that he had. He watches cartoons again! Haha. His old hobby! He watches for like 30 minutes until TOP finally came out in his room. GD acted like he didn’t care at all. He kept on watching. TOP walks by the living room and ignores GD. He’s on his way out. GD said “Hyung, where are you going?”

“Just going to chill outside.”

“Chill outside? What an outfit you got there uh.”

“Yeah.”

“Actually me too, I’m planning to go somewhere too.”

“Really? Where?”

“Somewhere to spend the cold night, you know~”

“Oh, okay. I got to leave. Bye.”

“Ne. Annyeong.” –relaxed from sitting.

 

TOP leaves their dorm. As he closed the door, GD hurriedly stood up from his seat and goes to his dressing room to find some clothes to wear. Haha. He grabs a pair of clothes and matches it to something that will look nice when together. He immediately wears it and runs outside to follow TOP.

 

On the outside, TOP walks. GD thought “Hmm… The club isn’t too far, walking distance eh?”

TOP continues to walk without recognizing that GD was there behind him.

GD thought “Aisssh… This is pathetic. Me, stalking TOP? For Dara? Ugh. This is a kid’s idea, ah no… this is a ‘boyfriend’s’ idea, I mean.”

He stands to what he think is just right so he is still following him by being sneaky.

 

50 minutes later…

 

GD is still following TOP. GD said “Gaaahhh! Where is this guy going? Seriously! We’ve been walking for like a mile! (exaggerating it) Isn’t he even getting tired of walking with this kind of distance?! Aigoo! Uhk! I feel like the nerves in my feet are starting to get puffy!” –LOL.

 

GD never stops walking because he might lose track of TOP, even if he’s so dead tired already.

Annndd… At last! They reached the destination. TOP enters the club easily. Oh yes, V.I.P! Haha. GD stopped for a while and stays near the club. He gasps and sticks his tongue out. He’s not entering first for TOP not to think that he followed him and he went out of their dorm that fast that’s why he left minutes of allowance before finally going inside.

 

After 30 minutes of staying outside…

GD said “*embraces himself* I’m going to get some frost bite if I stay here any longer. I think it’s about time to get in.”

 

And so, he also entered the club and he saw a lot of people. Everybody’s dancing and banging their heads. The crowd is full of energy and the loud music is invading the place. He arrived late at the place and some looked at him. Yes, because coming late in a party is cool. Haha! GD walks in, the people make way for him to pass by. Haha Yeah, now that’s a complete swagger! He looks around to find TOP, his real mission why he’s there. TOP is really hard to find but because of his height, he stands out and he was easily found. Haha! GD goes near him. He gets a drink first to pretend that he’s just drinking and having fun there inside the club in case TOP questioned him why he’s there at the same club where he’s in. Also because TOP might think that GD followed him so what GD did was get a drink, get a little bit near to the area where TOP is sitting at to make it come out like it was just a coincidence. He danced a bit on the side and pretends that he doesn’t see TOP there. He is waiting for TOP to notice him there. LOL!

It took him almost an hour dancing with the crowd before TOP sees him. Hahaha.

Some are getting along with GD already, he already talked to 10 people and still… TOP is ignorant that he’s there. Haha. In fact, TOP already drank 4 bottles of hard liquor and he’s positively tipsy.

GD thinks “He’s drunk. Oh great. How would he notice me in that way? Ugh!! He can barely see me even when he’s not yet drunk! Ahhh!”

 

Girls are getting to TOP. But when one girl who’s talking to TOP said, “Ooh~ is that G-Dragon? I can’t believe he looks hotter in person.”

Finally! Someone who could make GD visible to TOP! Haha! The girl is checking her out.

TOP looks at him and called him. “GD!”

GD looked at TOP and smiled, He said “Whoa! TOP hyung!”

TOP walks out to where he’s sitting and goes near GD. GD walks towards TOP too.

They can hardly hear each other so they are shouting to each other’s ears.

GD said “You’re also here? So this is your place to chill eh?”

“Yeah. I’ve been here since lately. You?”

“Same. I can’t believe that we’re in the same place and we didn’t even see each other!” –Sarcasm! LOL

“Haha. Why are you here?”

“Uhh, because I want to go to a club and have fun? What more could be the reason? Haha.”

“Haha. You’re alone?”

“Yes. And I can see that you are too.”

“Yeah.”

“Hyung. You smelled like beer. What’s up?” –Haha.

“Nothing. Just uhh… a mood to have a party.”

TOP said to his mind “Ah! This is my weakness! I’m drunk and he’s here! Please don’t ask more questions! I might lose myself and say something that I shouldn’t. I need to control myself again.”

GD smiled and said “Why don’t we try to move to a spacious area? I mean… a place with only few people!”

“Yeah sure!”

They go to a table so they could talk properly to each other too. Yet, they’re still shouting. LOL.

GD asked “So what are you doing here? What are you planning to do?”

“I’m planning to have fun!”

“Alone?”

“Yes!”

“Are you sure?” –Hahaha!

“Eh?”

“Nothing. *smirks at him*”

TOP gulps a bit because of that. It was a heck of a question. TOP said “How about you? Why are you here then?”

“I want to free myself from my worries!”

“What worries?”

“About me and Dara! We’re kind of not in a good situation.”

“What do you mean ‘not in a good situation’?”

“I don’t know!”

“You can work that out! Come on~”

“Yes I hope so.”

“Let’s drink?”

“No. I have no plans to drink this night.”

“Then why enter the club? Are you crazy?”

“I just want to have fun. That’s all.”

“Oh wow. Look at this bad boy! What the hell happened? Man, you can drink a little!”

“A little, maybe, yes. I can accept that.”

“Here.”

TOP offers him a drink and they started drinking. TOP drinks too much because he’s being pressured again, he’s under the same situation that he had before with him. TOP is so tipsy and like a drunken monkey, he’s gone wild.

On the other hand, GD is trying to control TOP before he does something unpleasing. Haha!

TOP is grabbing girls and saying “Hey! Hey! Meet my friend! He’s incredible! Want to be with him?”

And GD said to the girl “Ah, he he~ Sorry for disturbing.”

The girl walks out. Another girl passed by and TOP gets her.

He said “Yo! I know you want this guy. *points on GD* You just don’t know it yet.” –Haha!

Third girl, he says “This man is good, maybe you should try him!” –What the heck TOP?! LOL

Fourth girl, he said “Hey~ G-Dragon is a y leader. Right? You are y too. Maybe you can make out together?”

GD said “What?! Hyung?!!”

GD smiled to the girl and said “I’m sorry. He’s just drunk, don’t mind what he said! *the girl walks away too* And oh!! Forget that this happened!” –Haha!

After the girl has gone away, GD said “Hyung! I have a girlfriend! What are you doing?! Trying to be my wingman or something?!”

TOP shouts “I feel like crap.”

“And you even look like.” –Haha!”

“Listen, I’m trying to help you. You said you want to free your worries. Maybe meeting someone is a solution?”

“Ani~! Me and Dara are in a bad situation but that doesn’t mean that I should cheat on her. I love her, I can’t do that.” –Awww.

TOP said “Ahh… Lucky girl.”

“Luckier.” He meant that he’s luckier to have her. Aww.

“I want to be your official wingman!”

“I don’t need a wingman.”

“I just want you to be happy.”

“I am already happy. Hyung, you know what, you’re drunk! Settle down and go home before you call on every girl that you see and ask them to be my girlfriend!” –Haha!

“Aish! I don’t want to go home! Just go and get me another drink and I’ll shut up and behave.”

“Alright. Fine!”

GD goes to the area where you can buy drinks. He bought one and was about to go back to TOP when he bumped onto someone. He bows his head and says sorry. When he looked up, he saw that it was a short-haired girl. He was shocked and he chuckled. He said “Oh! Jina. It’s you again! What a chance.”

“Jiyong? You’re here too. Aigoo~” –It’s his ex-girlfriend.

“Why are you here?”

“I’m with my friends over there.”

“Oh… ne.”

“Well, *saw what he’s holding* you’re drinking eh?”

“Ah no. This is for my friend.”

“You’re with someone?”

“Yes. Seunghyun hyung.”

“Ohhh.”

“Nice hair. You cut it short. Why?”

“It’s because I heard you like girls with short hairs.”

“For real?!”

“I’m just joking. I only want to have a new style.”

“I thought you love your long hair.”

“I do. But didn’t it look nice?”

“Oh ye oh. It did. *smiles*”

“Uhhh. Maybe we could move to a safer place than here. It’s too swarming.”

“Okay.”

They moved to a place, far from the dancing people. They resided on the corner. They talked a little since clubs aren’t really a place for talking.

J-ah said “I’m with my friends. I’m also with my friend who wants to meet you. Wait. I’ll call her for you.”

“Friend?”

“Yes, the one that I told you when we talked on the phone? Remember?”

“Ah! Yeah, the one who called me?”

“Yes, exactly.”

“Okay. Where is she then?”

“Wait!”

J-ah moves away and grabs her friend to GD. She murmured something to her friend and GD saw that. When he saw them coming closer, he smiles.

J-ah’s friend said when she’s already in front of GD, “Omo!! Is this just my dream!? Is it really G-Dragon in front of me?!! *touches GD* Oh!! It is real!!”

GD is just smiling. J-ah said “She’s kind of weird, yeaah~ But, she really wants to meet you so bad.”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” –GD.

“Did he just say ‘Hello’ to me?! Omo. I think I’m going to die! He’s also in this club?! Kyaaah! Who would ever expect?”

“I’m GD. Nice to meet you.”

“H-hi! Can I have at least a picture with you?”

“Pictures? I’m sorry but no, this is a secret escape for me, I didn’t tell anyone that I go here.”

“Ohh. Okay, I understand. An autograph then, is it possible?”

“Of course.”

“Here. Please sign my shirt. Ah! I don’t have a pen!”

GD laughs because the girl is on panic. The girl said “Uh..Oww… I remembered! At least, I had your number.”

J-ah said “Don’t spread it. I’ll be dead!”

“Of course not! GD is the only idol star in my contacts. Would I still share him to anyone? Not a chance.”

GD smiles. J-ah said “Kamsahamnida Jiyong.”

GD said “Uh. Would you mind if I excuse myself for a while. I’ll just give this drink to him.”

J-ah said “Okay!”

 

GD walks away and goes to TOP. TOP said “What? Is there a long line? What took you so long?”

“What’s so long in*checks his watch* 10 minutes?”

“This is a club. Service is express!”

“Yeah, express, like as if there are no people around to walk up to here!” –LOL. Ironic.

GD gives him the drink. TOP drinks it right after when GD gave it to him. GD said “Hyung. I met my ex-girlfriend again, in this club.”

“Really? Who among them?”

“Aing! I don’t have a lot of ex! It’s J-ah.”

“Ohh.”

“Actually we’re talking out there.”

“Oh good! Then go to her now!”

“Will you be alright here?”

“Of course! What do you think of me? 17 years old?”

GD laughed then just walked away after that. He goes to J-ah. They found a table, they both sit and they are facing each other.

 

They talked casually. J-ah keeps on chattering to GD but GD is still looking at TOP. He’s still watching his moves. He’s not paying attention to whatever J-ah is talking about. Haha. He is nodding whenever J-ah talks, like he understands everything that she’s saying.

Later on, he saw TOP talking to someone on his phone. He stares at him even more. When TOP hung up the call, he stands up and walks somewhere. He is waggling while he’s going to his destination because he’s high.

 

TOP goes to a corner. A group of people are overcrowding the area where TOP is standing at so GD can’t see him a little bit. He moved his head a little bit to the side so he can see TOP behind J-ah’s face that’s also blocking his view. Haha.  J-ah started to wonder with GD’s action yet she keeps on talking to him. TOP goes close to a girl, with short hair, slim, not so tall and she looks exactly like Dara even when she’s just facing back. Waaa!

GD knows her figure so he became alert.

GD saw TOP wrapped his arms around the girl and he looks like he’s happy to have her there, he’s almost hugging her.

J-ah said “Ya! Are you listening?”

GD’s eyes grow wider. He thought “I knew it! This is their meeting place!”

“Are you okay Jiyong?”

GD toddles away from her without leaving a word. He looks furious while going to TOP. He seizes TOP’s shoulder as he reached him. He said “Ya!!!”

TOP, together with the girl, faced him. GD saw the girl’s face and it wasn’t Dara. It just looks like her. TOP was smiling and he’s not himself that night. TOP is just drunk that time and he’s just taking hold of any people around. Haha! He’s just getting too paranoid.

The girl said “Excuse.” then goes away from TOP.

TOP was left again. GD said “Hyung! Who are you with really? Are you waiting for someone?”

“No.”

“What are you doing? You’re hitting on any girls!”

“I’m just trying to have fun! What’s the matter with that? They won’t remember me after anyway! Everyone around here is drunk! You’re the only saint left here!” –Haha!

“It’s because it’s not in my plan to drink tonight.”

“I see that.”

“What’s really your purpose here hyung?”

“Just to refresh myself from the hassle.”

“Going to a club alone, isn’t it a bit out of place for you?”

“No. In fact, I want to spend this night more to myself.”

“Ohhh…… *sensed that he has to move away from him* So I’ll… leave you for now.”

“Take caaaare~” He said it while smiling weirdly which just shows how drunk he is. LOL. He didn’t even hold back on GD.

 

GD goes back to J-ah on the table.

He thinks “I think I shouldn’t suspect him on the first place. What am I doing? He’s my friend!

J-ah said “Where did you go?”

“Ah. I just saw someone I thought I knew.”

“Are you sure you’re no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter