FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 83

 

 

While he’s walking, TOP called him “Jiyong?”

He looked back and said “TOP hyung.”

“I didn’t know you were here.”

“Yeah. *smiles* I just get this *shows him the gadget*. I’m about to go home now.”

“Ahh…”

“You? Why are you here? You’re going out?” He pretends that he didn’t see and he doesn’t know anything.

“My driver should be here by now. I called him. I am actually… waiting for him. *looks outside* I need to attend an urgent appointment about the filming of an offered new drama.”

“Ah. Don’t worry. Your driver will come soon. But by now, I need to go.”

“Oh. Won’t you stay a little bit longer here?”

“I feel like making a demo for our song.”

“Good luck. A new album’s going to come out?”

“Yes. Haha. So… *steps backward* I have to…”

TOP’s phone rings. He answered it and it was his driver.

TOP speaks, “Why? Oh… Ah… But I need to go now… Ayy~ Araesso… ne… Bye.”

GD said “Who’s that?”

“My driver… He said that he can’t drive me there because his child was sick. *sigh*”

GD said “Is that so… then… would you like to ride my car? I’ll drive you there.”

“Ah no thanks! No. You’ll do something else. I don’t want to be a snag.”

GD walks and opens the door of his car. He said “If you want to go there early, come with me.”

TOP stares at him and he thought “Why is he so kind to me?”

GD said “What? Don’t tell me you want to ride a cab?”

“Ani~”

“Ya. I’m trying to be a coy guy here~ Don’t be such a tease. Just get in and let’s go.”

“You’re—”

“Aish. Now, you’re starting to be a snag!”

“Okay. Okay! *walks towards him* I’ll get in your car now.”

GD said “Good.” then goes in.

TOP also gets in the car. He was feeling uncomfortable with him. Haha. He’s gone quiet again.

They’re now in the way to where TOP needs to go. GD said “Next time your driver fails to fetch you, call me and I’ll do the job…”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Just don’t forget to pay me each time.” He’s just joking.

TOP snorts. GD smiles and said “Why don’t you just get your driver’s license?”

“I’ll get one after my hectic schedule.”

“Lying in bed is that busy?”

“Hahaha! It’s muscle stretching because you have to move to every side of your bed~”

“Aish! Look! It already comes out, that’s the main reason why you can’t learn how to drive too! Haha!”

“Yes, I’ll learn it in next to no time.”

“Yeah man.”

“Uh… and by the way, our album will be?”

“…will be different from our old albums. We’ll be changing our theme again.”

“It will be extraordinary?”

“Yeah. It will be another surprise for our fans.”

“Keep it up.”

“Ne… Where are you going again? What street should we go to?”

 

And GD sent TOP to that place without any worries or anything. They’re back as they were, good friends. They still have their closeness.

 

GD went home and recorded a song to pass it to YG or Teddy for their approval. GD tried to think positive and it all became okay. He said to himself that there’s nothing to worry about with TOP and Dara, like what Taeyang said, they’re just friends and so GD thought it too. To keep a healthy relationship with Dara, he strives to understand every single thing even if it hurts him sometimes.

 

Beyond those, TOP realizes that he’s going wrong. GD is very kind to him that’s why it adds more blame to him. He keeps in tact with him and at the same time, he is also trying to forget Dara because he knows that it will harm their friendship. He doesn’t talk to Dara afterwards and taunts himself not to look at her either. It somewhat helps him because he stops thinking of Dara. It is a bright decision that TOP did it earlier so he can put himself off from falling to her.

 

Everything goes well so fast, but not the way how GD and Dara’s relationship stays put.

 

Although they still meet, Dara is dealing with GD grimly. What’s happening to Dara? Dara started being like that after TOP and GD drank and it was a long time ago. What was she thinking? Is it because of TOP?

 

GD and Dara once had a time to go out together. They were holding hands while walking. Dara said “Have you finished all your work?”

“Me? Not yet.”

“Ahh…”

“Let’s stop talking about work first when we’re together.”

“Why?”

“It tires me just by thinking of it. *laughs*”

“Ohh. *chuckles* I see, you’re getting tired.”

“But not when I’m with you.”

Dara looks at his eyes and smiled.  GD said “Let’s eat!”

“Sure! Where are we going to eat?”

“Let’s just buy in groceries then let’s eat it together somewhere.”

“That’s a wise idea, let’s go!”

 

While they’re walking, GD asked Dara.

“Dara… do you still like going out with me?”

 

Dara gazes at him and said “Why did you ask that?”

“Nothing. I just want to know.”

“Yes! I do.”

“You’re not answering my calls and you reply to my messages for like after 20 minutes, that’s why I come to think of it.”

“I’m just busy.”

“I hope that’s the only reason.”

“Eh? Why? Should there be another one?”

“No! There shouldn’t be! *smiles* Let’s go!” He sways their hands like two little kids walking in a park. Haha!

Dara said “What were you thinking?”

“Me? You.”

“You’re crazy~ *smiles*”

GD stares at her and said “Your hair had gone longer!”

“Of course it grows.”

“I… I… mean, just before, it was short then now… it’s long again.”

“Yes. You didn’t notice?”

“Perceptibly yeah. *sigh* Jagiya… we’re together for about a year and…months!”

“Yay! Congratulations for the both of us!”

“Yes! Haha! We survived.”

“Wooo!” Dara became wired. LOL

GD finds her yell cute so he imitates it and shouts with her. “Woooooo!”

They smile. GD said “What should we eat? Shall we eat dukbokki? Just like the old times?”

Dara said “That would be fun! Haha!”

She runs and drags him on the way to the grocery store. They are running with joy. Two people who don’t care to what others will say when they look at them. GD feels very happy because Dara is back to the way she was.

They arrived at the grocery store, breathless. Haha!

 

They walk with their hands glued to each other. A couple buying foods in the grocery stores, more like a husband and wife buying for their weekly groceries.

They kept on walking until Dara sees someone.

 

“Oh! That was my mom!”

“Really? Where?” GD looks around.

“There! *pointed her* Oh! She was with Sanghyun! And… Ah! Durami! My family is here!”

“Great!”

“Umma!!”

Her mom finds that voice familiar. She finds Dara.

Dara runs to go to them… with GD. But… she lets go of his hand, which is surprising for GD. Aw! Why???

 

She runs alone to them. GD was shocked of what she did. His hand was laid down on his leg. GD felt embarrassed. He was left back there.

 

Dara ran to them and they hug each other. Dara said “You’re all here! Uhwaa!”

Her mom said “You’re going to buy foods too?”

“Ye! Ohh! I miss you all! *hugs them again*”

“We’re thankful that we had a chance to meet you here! This is like a family reunion!” Her mom said.

Thunder said “Noona!”

“Yeah? Oh! How’s your friend? Aigoo~ My brother is really handsome!”

Thunder smiled and said “Thanks. Uh, about my friend…he’s okay, he’s still wanting for your autograph. I already told him that what he did was wrong.”

“That’s okay. That was many days ago, get over it Sanghyun-ie!”

Her mom said “What’s going on?”

“That’s me and Dara noona’s business~ Don’t worry, it’s all fine now umma.”

Her mom said “How’s your career now daughter?”

“Oh. It’s doing well!”

“Are you going to launch making your album?”

“We just released our album. We’re still busy about it.”

“Are you eating a lot? You’re getting thinner!”

“I’m normally thin umma~”

“No, but you should always eat, okay? Come here. *hugs here*”

“Here’s a hug for my beautiful daughter.”

Dara is smiling and very happy.

While their mom and Dara were talking… Durami was staring somewhere. Thunder looks at his sister and caught her looking from a distance.

He looked to where his sister was looking at and he found out that it was G-Dragon.

He smiled and called him “Oh! It’s G-Dragon hyung!”

Dara’s whole family looked at him.

 

GD smiled and bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeong hashimnikka.”

 

Thunder goes to him and said “Come with us hyung.”

“Ne.” GD smiled then goes closer to them.

 

Dara said “Oh, right. I’m with Jiyong~ ^^” Aw! If Thunder didn’t call him, Dara won’t remember that he’s even there and with her. >.<

Durami said “I knew it was G-Dragon! I was staring at him since lately trying to figure out if I’m just daydreaming or what.” –Hahaha!

Thunder said “Hyung! You’re with noona?”

“Yeah.”

Dara’s mom said “Oh! Look, you brought us an idol star in here! Omo~ G-Dragon is more good-looking in person! I only see you in pictures and on TV. Yaaaa, look at that skin!”

Durami said “Umma!”

GD smiled and said “Thank you.”

Dara said “Umma, you’re not going to take him away from me, right?”

“No! *laughs* G-Dragon, uh. What should I call you?”

“Jiyong is fine.”

“Oh Jiyong… you must be very busy nowadays~”

“Ye.”

“You’re earning a lot of money, that’s alright.”

“Ne… it’s all worth it.” He smiles again.

“Young man, you should smile often! You look better.”

“Yes, I will. Thank you. *bows again*”

“You two are going to buy groceries?”

“Yeah.”

“But we can come with you!” –Dara.

Durami said “We’re afraid we’re ruining something.”

“Aniiii~” Dara said.

 

Meanwhile, they’re already buying foods together. GD is together with Dara’s family.

He can’t help himself to think about what Dara did lately. He thought “Why did she let go of my hand? Is she ashamed of me?”

 

Dara was scarcely talking to GD, nor making any body contact with him when they’re with her parents.

GD felt like he’s an outcast in some ways and because he’s thinking about what she did.

Thunder noticed GD’s strange actions and mood. He can’t focus so he excused himself.

“I’ll go search for the drinks. ^^”

“Alright.” Dara’s mom said.

 

GD bows again then walks away. Aww. Poor GD.

When he can’t see them anymore, he stopped. Dara’s family is shopping.

Thunder said “I’ll go to the comfort room.”

He walks away and finds GD all around the grocery store. He is looking for him.

 

GD is at the corner of the store and stuck in front of the beverage refrigerator.

Thunder called him “GD hyung!”

GD looked back and smiled “Yeah?”

“I’ll join you. What drinks should we buy?”

“Ah… Ohh… thanks. Uhh… I was thinking about that.”

Thunder stands beside GD. The lights from the refrigerator is replicating in GD’s face. GD was pouting his lips while looking for a drink to buy. Thunder sees the loneliness in his eyes. He said “Hyung, do you have a problem?”

“Ye?” GD looked at him with a shocked face. He didn’t expect him to ask that to him directly.

“*shy* I wanted to be friends with you long time ago… so I have good intentions why I asked that, in case you wonder.”

GD smiled widely. He said “Ahh. Yeah. That’s okay. Uhm… Me? How can you say so?”

“We’re both men, we understand each other’s sorrows even without anyone telling it.”

“Even women do… I just don’t understand why one of them can’t see that.”

“Is she… my sister?”

“What? I didn’t say that she was… *gets a drink* Do you think they’ll like this?”

“They’ll like that. But… who could be that girl if it’s not Dara noona.”

“She’s just a friend of mine. She’s not your sister.”

Jiyong walks slowly away from him. Thunder thinks that he’s trying to get rid of the topic so he becomes more eager to ask him.

“Is there anything that my sister did to you?”

GD looked back.

“Nothing.”

“If she did nothing, why am I seeing your sad face since when I saw you lately?”

GD laughs. “Huh?”

Thunder said “She’s my sister. I have the right to know. What is it?”

“There’s really no problem about your sister.”

“I don’t believe that. I think she has.”

He looks at him. “What did you say?”

“My sister is acting weirdly nowadays too. I can notice that.”

“Really? What do you think is the reason?”

“So there’s really something wrong with my sister and you. Haha! Tell me what is it?” It’s really not true that he noticed something weird about her. He just made it as a reason.

He smiles. GD said “Ay~ You’re a smart man. *smiles* ……….. It’s just that your sister is acting cold to me weeks ago.”

“Oh… Is there something wrong?”

“Everything is… *sad face*” then stoops his head down. Aww.

“I don’t know anything about noona when talking about relationships. But lately, is there anything that happened?”

“Why do you keep asking about lately?”

“And why do I have to repeat the reason why?”

“*inhales deeply then exhales* I think I would have to keep that private. I’m sorry.”

 

Then Dara appears. She said “Ya. You’re just both here! What happened? Have you picked a drink?”

GD smiled and said “I’m still thinking about this one.”

Dara said “Oh. We drink anything, except liquors.”

GD laughs. Thunder was looking at GD while he’s talking to Dara.

GD said “What do you want me to get? Just say it. I’ll pick it for you.”

Dara goes close to GD and looks inside the refrigerator and points out a drink.

GD opens the refrigerator and gets it. When he’s getting it, Dara looks around then said “Cheondoong~ I thought you said that you’re going to the comfort room? Is this the new comfort room?*smiles*”

GD closed the refrigerator and he already got the drink. He glances at Thunder.

Thunder also looks at him then looks at her sister after and smiled. He said “I found Jiyong hyung here after I went to the comfort room.”

“That was incredibly fast.”

“I just checked what I look like in the mirror there.” –lie! Haha.

GD smiles and turns his head away from them. Dara called for them to come and continue shopping and so they did.

 

After they shop with Dara’s family, it’s time for their farewell because Dara’s family has to go, also because GD and Dara have somewhere to go to.

They left the grocery store with their dukbokki.

 

Dara started eating it while it’s still hot. She said “Ooooh~ Mashta! (Delicious!)”

GD smiled. Dukbokki is a saucy dish so it messes up Dara’s face.

GD laughs when she saw her cheeks with orange sauce. He said “Ya! Look at yourself! You eat like a baby.”

Dara smiles and her teeth are orangey too. Hahaha! GD laughs more.

He said “You have a… blotchy mouth. Should we buy a drink to wash that out?”

“Mm! Don’t worry! I brought a pair for us! I get some for what we bought lately.”

“Really? Then drink it now.” –Haha. He wants Dara to clean her teeth as soon as possible.

“Why? Do I look ugly now? G-Dragon doesn’t want messy women? Come here.”

She pulls GD’s head on the way to hers then kissed his cheeks on both sides which made his cheeks full of sauce too. Haha. Dara did it on purpose.

Dara laughs after. She said “Would that be a new fashion statement? Hmm. I wonder.”

GD said while smiling “What did you do? Aish! *wipes his cheek* You put sauce on my face. Agh! You’re dead! *opens the cover of his dukbokki in a bowl*”

“Oh Aigoo! Andwae!”

GD eats some too and said “I’ve never seen you with your tangerine blush on in person. Can you show me the look now?”

He goes closer to her and kissed her on her cheeks. Now, they both have sauces on their faces. They laugh at each other. Dara said “We look like a clown!”

“Clowns have red noses, so shall we…” He moves near her and looks like he’s going to kiss her nose but Dara stopped him by touching his chest and said “No. *smiles* No.”

She wipes her cheeks. She gets her phone and said “I am going to check my me2day.”

“At this time?”

“Yes? Why?”

“We’re still—”

“Look! TOP’s name is all over Naver right now.”

“Ah. TOP…”

“Ye.” She continues typing on her phone.

GD said “TOP hyung is famous. Of course his name will be in there anytime.”

“Ye! He’s also a famous actor! TOP is charismatic too.”

“You haven’t eaten all of your dukbokki. Eat it first.”

“Later.”

“Later? Why don’t you try reading articles and news about TOP in Naver ‘later’?”

She looks at GD. GD eats his dukbokki with an upset face.

Dara said “Are you jealous again?”

“What? Don’t talk to me. You’re busy reading anything about TOP hyung in Naver. *eats again*”

“Ayy~ Come on. I’m just reading it.”

“That’s why I said go on and read it. You can tell me if I should leave you alone anytime because I’ll do it so you can concentrate on that.”

“Why are you like that?”

“TOP hyung may be good in acting but no doubt, I have ier collar bones than him.” –Hahaha! (Collar bones, Jiyong’s asset)

Dara laughs. She said “Jiyong-ie.”

“Ssh. Read Naver, go on reading about TOP, everything about TOP, comments about TOP, pictures of TOP and stuffs. Always TOP. TOP hyung is more handsome, I admit that. Better keep on reading about Big Bang’s TOP, while Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon, and your boyfriend shall we say… is here eating dukbokki alone by himself and being ignored while his girlfriend is doing all that.” –Cute jealous Jiyong. ^_^

Dara smiles and keeps his phone away from her and said “There. I won’t read it anymore.”

She gets her dukbokki and eats instead. GD looked at her and asked “What are you doing?”

“I’m eating?”

“How about TOP?”

“What? I just mentioned his name and you kept on saying things like as if you’ll die if I don’t stop reading it.”

“I didn’t say I’ll die!”

“Well now that I stopped, are you okay now?”

GD said “It’s just that you take more interest to TOP, aren’t we together right now?”

“I’m sorry. That was my bad.”

“That’s okay. Just don’t mention all about him, think of what I’ll feel.”

“Ayy~ Jiyong-ie! Don’t be jealous, okay, I won’t say anything about him…… but he’s fun to be with.”

“Aish! There you go again.”

“Haha! I’m just kidding. So let’s eat!”

They ate it together. GD tells funny moments that he encountered with Big Bang in Japan with the promotion of their new album before. Dara laughs at it but Dara was the lady of few words that time when talking about the recent events happening to her. Dara looks happy all the time until she checked her watch and said “I need to go now.”

He was a bit surprised at her abrupt decision, “Mwoya? Why?”

“It’s getting late and besides, people will see us already. We need to hide, right?”

“But we can hide.”

“Not here, let’s just go home.”

“Our time isn’t enough. Let’s spend it longer.”

“Jiyong… I really need to go. I need to practice with the girls too.”

“If it’s that needed… well then… okay. *sad*”

“Thank you. Bye bye!” She smiles then turns around.

GD said “Saranghae!”

“Nado saranghae~! (I love you too~!)” then gives a flying kiss to him instead. GD catches it with his hand and shouted “I got it!”

Dara replied while she’s running, “Ne!!”

 

Dara was already far away from him. GD said “What’s the problem with her?”

He sighed and said “Ugh! It’s always like this… Our time for each other became smaller… the days that we used to spend our time for like the whole day turns to… like less than half a day now.”

 

GD heads back home. He lies straight to his bed and shouted “Aaaaaahhh!! I can’t take this!”

“Ya! Keep your voice low please!”

GD was shocked. He sits on his bed and said “Ohh!!”

Seungri was using his computer in his room. LOL! GD said “Why are you here inside my room?! Chills ran down on me! I didn’t notice you there.”

“I am having a chat with my classmates. Keep quiet!”

GD said “*mutters* How dare he says that~ You’re at my room for your information!”

TOP enters Jiyong’s room and said “What’s happening? I heard you shout Jiyong.”

“Me? Did I shout?”

“If you didn’t, then why is it that I heard a *imitates him in a funny way* “Aaaaaah!~”?”

“Aish! Can’t you two just leave my room? Where’s my privacy?!” –Hahaha.

TOP sits on Jiyong’s bed and said “Ya Seungri-ah! What are you doing?”

“I’m mailing my friends!”

“How important is that chat for you to do it this way?… or … to STAY here in my room?!” –Jiyong.

“I’m already having friends, hyungs! You should be happy for me.”

GD said “I am happy for you but for using my computer and for invading my area, totally… NO.”

TOP said “Who are they? Oh! *points Seungri* Ah-huh! Is this one of your ways to hide from Jiyong? Haha! I knew it. Jiyong! Since you’re already monitoring his phone, I think he just found a new way of communicating with them!”

“Hah! Is that true?! *he looks at what Seungri is doing in his computer*”

Seungri covers the screen and said “Aissssh! These are not girls!”

GD still peeks a little to the computer and reads “Yoo…. Min…. Ah…. Yoo Min Ah, so are you telling us she’s not a girl? Who is she?!”

Haha! GD has an eagle eye.

Seungri said “She’s just my friend!”

“Is she your classmate?” TOP said.

Seungri answered “Ye!”

GD said “What are you doing then?”

“She knows a pretty girl out of our school. She said she will introduce me to her.”

TOP and GD said “Aiiissssh.” –Hahaha.

GD said “You’re back with the same old story! Do you really want same things to happen to you again and again?!”

TOP said “She will introduce you to them and that would be a blind date and you will get ignored again? Aren’t you tired?”

Seungri is ignoring them. GD said “Ya maknae! Are you doing this to flaunt again?”

“I’m not doing this to flaunt or whatsoever! I’m just doing this to have more friends…… *smiles* girl…friends.”

“Ya Seungri-yah! I thought you like—” GD said.

“Yeah I know. I’m just trying to meet other girls. Is it that bad?”

TOP was like “Okay? What are they talking about?” –Hahaha!

GD said “Seungri…You’re getting old. Please act matured! I know it’s fun to do when you’re still young. But don’t you realize that time is running for you to waste it all by just playing around? You need to find the right one. Stop playing games.”

Seungri didn’t speak. GD lied on his bed and said “Aish!”

TOP looked at him. GD said “Ya TOP hyung, any good movies to watch?”

“There are always good movies around the theatres.”

“Never mind.” He covers his head with his pillow and said “I hope after I take this off above my head, you’re both gone out of my sight.” –LOL!

TOP asked “What is your problem?”

Jiyong is not responding. TOP said “I hope he’s not yet crazy.”

Jiyong takes the pillow off his face and said “Gah! Okay, that’s it! I can’t breathe~” –Haha!

TOP said “So you want to watch movies? I have DVD’s!”

“Yeah. I would love that. I need to wash out my stress in mind.”

 

While GD and TOP are talking to each other, Seungri was still chatting with his friend through GD’s computer. And he typed, “Sorry. I changed my mind. I can’t come.”

His friend replied “Why?”

“I just changed my mind.”

“You’re a jerk! Haha~”

“Yeah.”

 

Aww. Seungri chose not to meet another girl, is it because of what GD told you? Haha!

 

GD and TOP goes out of the room and watch movie on the living room. Meanwhile, Seungri also turned off the computer and followed them to the living room.

He sits in the couch with them. GD and TOP didn’t notice him. They are all now watching a movie together. What movie is it? What kind of movie is it? Oh! A love story! Hahaha. Boys are also watching this kind of films? Haha. But since it’s a love story, there are only two people enjoying it. GD and Seungri! Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter