FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 53

 

 

 

The party on that night starts…



G-Dragon is wearing a yellow jacket with design which is close to ‘Mickey Mouse’ style, a black shirt inside. They had the practice inside the YG too. It’s in the practice room. He arrived there and there are a lot of foods in the table already. They greeted him very wholehearted and with big smiles. Some of them are wearing birthday caps on their heads. GD laughed at that but he’s happy at the same time to see everyone present there to celebrate for the success of his first ever concert.

The surroundings are in energetic spirit! You can see the smile on each of their faces. Dara was also there and she’s wearing a birthday cap too.
GD said “You all look funny with what you got on your heads.”
The stylist said “You should wear one too! You’re the celebrant. You need to look funny too!” –Haha!
GD said “No thanks.” –LOL.
Daesung said “Hyung! Congratulations!” –while smiling.
GD said “Thanks man~ Thanks everyone! You all did your best! Thank you!”
Then YG said “You too. You did your best! Congratulations Jiyong.”
He said “Ayy~ hyung~ Thank you too! Ahh! Kamsahamnidaaaaaaaa!” –he yelled. That’s for everyone! ^ ^ All of them were touched to that.
Kush said “GD! You’re really awesome on stage!”
Se7en said “Ne. You’re a beast, man~!” 
“I gave my all to that. Right now, I want some rest.”
“No! You can’t be! Let’s have a party first!” –Teddy said.

They laughed at that, because it was like they’re avoiding him to rest. LOL
GD smiled too, while they’re all celebrating. 

GD is not looking at Dara even once but Dara kept on glancing at him.



On the other side…



Taeyang came close to Dara and said “Ah…Noona, would you mind if I go out with you later?”
Dara said “Later? Ah… I think I can’t…”
“Why?”
“I have an appointment ^ ^”
“Ah… I see.”
“But we can go out sometimes too, just not later ^ ^”
“Really?”
“Yes!”
“Thanks!” –Taeyang said.

While everybody’s having a conversation with each other, GD and Dara are not yet talking to each other, even the greeting. Why?

Taeyang is always talking to anyone in the room, he remembered Dara, he faced back and looked around then he saw Dara talking to Taeyang.
He smiled and said “That’s a good thing, that the both of them are comfortable with each other now.”
Then he looked back again and gets some food then eats. 

Kush talked to him…
Kush said “How’s the concert? Is it fun?”
GD said “Yeah~ it’s a different feeling when you’re facing them all.”
“Really?” –Kush said.
“Ye(Yes). Didn’t you feel that too when you were?” –(because he also performed with him)
“I felt that too…like all you can hear are loud screams from them.”
“Yes. And their voices…it sounds like as if a single person was doing the shout but with a chorus type of voice, I mean…their voices sound the same when you hear them scream. Although it’s very strident that it can damage someone’s ear when you were up close to them, but it doesn’t hurt me in some ways… I felt like I was floating in the air with them when I hear it. Now, I worry about their throats, I hope they’re all fine.” –Aww.
“You still worry about them…? But they did it for you.”
“I know, that’s why I’m so touched.”
“Everybody, let’s give a big round of applause for G-Dragon!” –Kush said.
Everybody follows and applaud for him. GD smiled to that!


It’s already 1:15 AM!


They’ve been fixing the practice room, back to the way it was, because they’ll be going home. Daesung, TOP, Seungri and Taeyang went home already, as well as CL. Each one of them is leaving the practice room already. Teddy and the rest of the staffs went out too. Dara stood up with a sad emotion.

She thought “Yeah right. He forgot about me. *sigh* Aigoo… I should have gone with Taeyang… Only because he’s happy tonight, he forgot that he’ll treat me…How embarrassing I am now…”

She’s going out from the room and planned to leave GD and the rest inside the practice room.



But…




GD said “Dara.”
Dara, with a sad face, looked back and said “Ne?”
GD said “Wait for me…” –Aww! So he still remembered it! He didn’t forget it! Hah!
Dara slightly smiled and sits down again.
GD packed his things to his bag, looks like he’s getting ready to leave too! Uhwaa~ 
Then he said “Everybody, Annyeong!!(Goodbye!)”
They looked at GD and said “Yeah! Have a good sleep! Congratulations again!”
GD smiled and said “Ne!! Thank you very much!!”
He walked straight to the door and as he passed by Dara, he murmured “Let’s go.” –Kyaaaah! Dara stood up too and went out together with GD!

Dara was silent while walking with him and going out from the YG.
GD said “Are you tired?”
“I’m a…… little ^ ^”
“So… don’t you want to eat anymore?”
“No! I didn’t say that!” –Hahaha!
GD chuckled.



----Silence again----




Dara said “Uhh… Ji?”
“Hm?”
“I thought… you already forgot that you’re supposed to treat me lately!”
GD smiled and said “Really? Aniyo~ How would I forget that if it’s already running in my head even before the party starts.” –Kyaaah. He’s thinking about it since lately!
“Really? Then why aren’t you talking to me lately?”
“I don’t want myself to be obvious.” - ♥
“…obvious about what?”
“Nothing... Why? Do I look like I forgot it already?”
“Yes! …because you acted like you don’t care about it.”
GD giggled and said “Really? I can’t believe that my acting skills are going better!”
Dara smiled.
Then they reached the ground floor…
They went outside of their building already.

Dara said “Where are we going?”
“Somewhere, where no one is around…”
“No one is surely around! It’s 1:50 AM already!”
“It is?!” – Hahaha! He’s not aware? LOL.
“Yes!”
“I didn’t notice that! I thought it was just 12 AM or something.”
“Now that no one’s around…then what?”
“People are everywhere…”
“So what’s your point?”
“Anybody may see us.”
“I thought we’re going to eat? Why do we need to find a place where no one is around?”




----SILENCE----




Dara said “Aigoo!!! You!”
GD looked at her and was like “????”
She said “Don’t you ever do that to me or else I’ll call Thunder!”
GD said “Huh?”
“You! I’m going to start running in a count of 3! Don’t do that!!”
“What are you saying?”
“1……2……3!” –she was about to run until GD said…
“Ya!! I’m not that type of person! And I’m still young! I won’t do that!” –Hahaha! What an insult!
Dara said “Ya! Don’t make fun of my age! I know I’m older but I’m still a goddess!”
GD said “Say what you want to say about it. Just don’t run! Dogs might chase after you! Your body is attractive to them.” –LOL! He’s referring to her body that sizes and figures like a bone or something! Haha. But he’s just joking with that.
“Ya!! You’re insulting me again!”
“I’m really not going to do what you’re thinking! So stay!”
“Then why do we need to go alone by ourselves?”
“…because if somebody sees us, it will be an issue and if it’s an issue……”
“…if it’s an issue… Then?”
“A lot would hate me.”
“Why?”
“Think about how many fan boys you have! They’ll crash me!”
“If only fan girls are allowed to kill, then I might be dead now.”
“See!”
“But wait! Why are you so afraid that someone will see us? We’re just going to eat together, right? Or else you got something else in mind!” –Nice!
“Stop that. Let’s just keep walking…” –Haha! Can’t answer? Hmmm…??

Then they walked… GD kept on looking around…
Dara said “What are you searching?”
“I’m looking for a tree…”
“There are a lot of trees! We just passed some of them!”
“Aniyo~ Not that type of trees!”
“Okay. That’s it. Are we really going to eat?”
“There!”
“What? Look…I’m hungry so if we’re not, I’ll just go home!”
“You’ll go home now? We just arrived at the place!”
“Really? Can I see?”
“That’s the point. You cannot.” –he covered her eyes and assists her from walking.
GD said “Be careful. We’re almost near!”
“Where exactly are you bringing me?”
“It’s a secret.”
“Secret? Oh! Oh! Can I see first?”
“I said it’s a secret! Aish. Why can’t you!” –Hahaha!
Dara chuckled.
GD said “We’re here.” –they stopped.
“?????”
GD said “Ya. If I’m not yet telling you to open your eyes, then don’t, okay?”
“Why? Oh Omo! Are you leaving me here standing alone and surrounded by dogs?!”
“Aniyo! Stop thinking of those stupid thoughts! Let me do this my way!”
“I trust you Jiyong-ah!!”
“Ne!” –his voice seems like he’s far away.
Dara said “Jiyong?”



35 seconds later…




It was silent around…
Dara shouts “Jiyong-ah! Can I open my eyes now?”
But Jiyong was not responding.
Dara said “Jiyong! I’m scared! Don’t leave me here! Please! > < ……Aigoo…It’s cold!”
There is still no sign that Jiyong is there so Dara thought that he ran away. She shouts and said “Aigoo!! You!!! Jiyong!!! I hate---”



Until…



Someone whispered from her ear and said “You can open it now.” –Kyaaah! So it’s GD!
Dara was soothed by his voice and his warm breath that she felt from her ear. 

She slowly opened her eyes… then he saw GD jumping up and down below a tree that’s surrounded by yellow Christmas lights. He’s waving his arms like a kid.

He said “Dara-yaaaaaaah!! ^ ^”
Dara smiled and said “Uhwaaaaahh! *looked around* this is pretty! It’s so romantic! I like this so much! Aigoo~ Jiyong…you made all of this?”
“Yes.”
“Waahhh… Whoooa~ This looks nice!”
“It should be!”
“It was fantastic! Daebak!(Spectacular!) From the grasses, the place of the tree! It’s like a scene from a movie!”

The place looks like this, a simple tree wrapped with yellow Christmas lights which is on the center of a small field, a quiet field.

GD said “The amazing, G-Dragon made this… for you.”
“Me? Really? Am I that special?” –she chortled because she’s just joking.
“You are.” –he said it while looking at the lights from the tree.
Dara was shocked to know and to hear that from him. She thought “Omo. He’s serious about this.” –Oh. Yes he is, Dara! Haha!
GD said “Dara, I’m here to give something to you.”
“What is it? Omo! Is it the foods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter