FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 61

 

 


While they’re staring at the beautiful and final sunset, Dara said “I’m always grateful when I come to think that we became close like this.”
“Waeyo?(Why?)”
“Even if no one knows that we’re doing this, I still feel great, even if it’s just the two of us.”
“Sometimes, things are better off veiled in order to keep the joy to ourselves, a joy that only the both of us know.” –Kyaaaah!!
Dara smiled.

Slowly, the sun went down and it gets dark.

“It’s down but it’s not over.” –he said.
“What do you mean?”
“Let’s stand up.” –he removes his arm on her shoulder and stands up.
GD helps her to stand too. Now that they’re both standing, Dara was like “???”
“Let’s go back to YG?”
Dara thought “We’re going back there? I thought we’re still going to spend the rest of this day together. =( ”
He walks and said “Let’s go, people are now strewn around Seoul.” He means that a lot would see them already.
Dara just goes after him.

They went back to YG together. But they alter their time for entering, so that they won’t be too noticeable that they came back together. Haha! Smart!

Dara entered first, a little later, GD entered next. 
Dara saw Bom carrying Haeum, Sean’s daughter. Bom said “Oh! Look. Dara unnie is here! ^^” –she’s talking to Haeum.
Dara smiled to Haeum and said “Annyeong!” –she pinched her cheeks slightly.
Bom said “Oh…*lays her down on the seat* you’re heavier than before.”
Dara cuddled Haeum.

YG artists are playing with Sean’s kids. Until, GD entered…

Harang, Sean’s son, came to him and said “Appaaa!(father)”
GD smiled immediately and said “Mwo? *closely from laughing* Why are the kids here?” –he looks at Sean.
Sean said “They want it here.”
“Why is he calling me daddy? *chuckles*”
They laughed. Harang hugged GD. 
GD said “Yaaa! *smiles* you’re getting bigger Harang!”
“I want to be big as you do.”
“Like me? I’m not big. Your Bom noona is big.” –LOL.
“Ya!!” –Bom shouted. Hahaha!
Dara is staring at him while playing and clasping with Harang.
He is sitting while talking to Harang.
“What do you want appa to do?”
Harang moves his head left and right which means “nothing.”
GD whisked Harang’s head and said “Good boy, uh?” –LOL! Just because he doesn’t let him do something, so he doesn’t also need to exert some effort on it. Hahaha.
They laughed again.
Sean said “Why do I feel like you’re their father and I’m not anymore?” –Hahaha!
GD laughs and said “Aiing~ But they like me more.”
“That’s my point!”
GD laughs. Harang hugged him even more tightly. He’s squeezing G-Dragon’s neck. 
GD said “Oh! That was tight. You’re choking GD hyung, Harang.”
Harang loosened up. GD smiled at him and said “That’s better. ^^”
GD looked around and said “Where’s Haeum?” –then he saw her sitting on the couch.
He came closer to her and Taeyang handed over Harang. Dara plays with Harang too.

GD had his widest smile as he saw the kids. He sits beside Haeum and said “Haeum! Annyeoooong!”
Haeum smiles at him and said “GD appa!”
“Gwi-yu-wuh!(Cute!)” –he smiled.
He said “High five! High five!”
Haeum gave him a high five. GD said “Waaaahh~~ Sean, would you mind if I take her home?” –LOL!
“If you’re going to take her home, include our whole family then.” –Hahaha.
GD laughed. He said “No man, *chuckles* it’s just that, I wanted to settle down and have my own family too.”
Dara looked at him when she heard that. Hwaaah! 
“That’s crazy man~ you’re still young.”
“I said to myself that I’m going to marry at an early age. I’ve wanted to do that.”
“Then who are you going to marry?”
“I don’t know. I’m still looking…” then he quickly took a glance on Dara! Kyaaaah! So does it mean that it’s her??
Dara didn’t see that.
Jinu said “He mentioned that on the Guerilla Date corner program long time ago, am I right GD?”
“Yes. I’m serious about this. I think it seemed that I am going to be the one who would step into the wedding hall and get married the earliest. And I do want to build a home together with the person I love and our baby soon. That’s what I said.” –Awww =) (It was fact that he really did mention that. It was on ‘Big Bang’s Special Truth or Lie’ corner.)
“You need to plan first about that.”
“After you and Choice37 got married, I said to myself, I think I wanted to be the next.” -♥
“Not so fast.”
“I want to get married soon and settle down.”
Daesung said “That’s right. Hyung often said that to us, even before. Me, I still don’t have plans about marriage yet. I don’t care when, but I want to when I meet someone who is right for me.”


---Awkward atmosphere---

“Aish. Why are we talking about things like this?!” –Sean said.
GD laughed, and also Daesung. Maybe they also felt awkward after. LOL!
GD pinched Haeum’s cheeks and said “Stay cute!” then he hugs her tight.
He looks adorable while embracing Haeum. 
He said “Appa really likes kids, like you.” He stood up and still looking at Haeum.
A smile is still painted in his face.
He said “Haeum! Haeum~” –he’s calling her for her to look at him.
Haeum looks at him. GD waves his hand cutely while saying “Bye bye!”
Haeum waves her both hands and bid goodbye to him.
Sean said “Ya. GD! Where are you going again?”
He’s continuously walking away when he said “Studio~”
So from that, it is well understood that he’s going to the recording studio, a place where he always stays in. Haha!

He spends his night working in the recording studio.

Sooner… as the night gets deeper, 2NE1 was about to go home.
Dara thought “What is the meaning of what he said lately? ‘It’s down but it’s not over’?? But he left me tonight. I thought it’s not yet over? I’m confused. Uhwah! > <”

In a while…


The night is over and the day is already up.



-DAY 3-



Another day in YG… GD and Dara have met again. They didn’t talk to each other again. Always in public, or even in YG, they don’t show off. 
But of course, those two won’t let anyone get in the way. They will always find a way to talk in private. Haha!

And here it is…
GD said “Dara-yah, I have better plans for today.”
“Huh?”
“I’ll take you out again.”
“Last night, I had this feeling… it’s because you never talked to me after we went back to YG, and I thought of what you said that it’s down but it’s not yet over, so… are you just playing around?”
“Me? What came into your mind to say that I’m just playing around? I said I’m serious and I said that because we’ll still have another day together and that’s today!”
Dara realizes and she can’t reply to that. Haha. Speechless?
“Don’t be mad at me Dara…”
“I’m not mad.” –she can’t look straight to his eyes.
“Look into my eyes and say it. Prove me that you’re not.”
Dara looks at his eyes and said “I’m not mad, I said!”
GD smiled and nipped her nose. He said “You’re really cute~”
“Ya! Where exactly are you bringing me today?”
“I wanted to walk in public.”
“What?! You’re getting worse! You know that we can’t do that!”
“We can, if we’re wearing disguises again! I want to experience going out in public again.”
“That is not a good option.”
“It is!” –he held her hand again and they walked together while holding hands.
Dara is wearing a jacket with a hood then a large sunglass to cover up her face. GD is wearing the same thing too. What a couple-looking outfit they got there! Haha!

[Background Music: Say you love me by Jason and Lara/(‘It Started With A Kiss OST’)]

They walked on the streets around Seoul. They’re looking for grilled foods from public stalls. When they found one…

GD said “Can I have two?”
Dara pulled his jacket from his arm and she was like she’s going to say something to him. GD looked and asked “What?”
“Can I order three?”
GD sniggered and talked to the street trader, “I’ll have six of these.”
“Why did you order six? I only say that I want to have three for me.”
“In order to be fair, I also need to make mine three, just like yours.” –Hahaha!
Dara chuckled to that. After they bought foods for the both of them, they ate it.
GD eats like a kid and Dara finds it cute.
GD said “Here! Eat some!” –he’s trying to feed Dara now. Kyaaah!
Dara opens then she eats what GD feeds her. Dara smiled and puts her thumbs up while chewing what he feeds her, which means like ‘it tastes really good!’ GD smiled widely to that.
That was a cute scene!


After they eat it, GD said “Let’s keep going Dara! There’s a lot more in the street that we need to explore!”
He held Dara’s hand once again and walked together. Nobody knows that it was Sandara Park, together with Kwon Jiyong, who is holding hands in the street so it doesn’t became an issue after! Haha. Good disguise tactics!

They looked and toured all around, looking for good stuffs. They both went to the area wherein merchants are aligned on one side. They sell cute stuffs, like key chain, bracelets, caps, cell phone designs and everything.

GD said “Look at that! Yeppuda~(beautiful~)”
He’s still not letting go of her hand. Aww =) they came closer and looked at different stuffs.
Dara said “Oohh~ I would like to buy some for the girls (2NE1)!”
“Go on~” –he said.
The vendor said “Here, Yeppun yoja! (Beautiful girl!) Buy these, it will suit you.”
Dara’s reaction when she was called like that was “Oh. Hehe! *blushes*”
GD even gripped on her hand tighter. Hahaha! What do you mean GD? 
Haha. It’s a sign maybe that he’s saying something like, ‘I’m with you, right?!” –jealous??
Dara didn’t react, she continued picking some good stuffs to bring home as a present for the girls. She said “Excuse me sir, do you have four of these?”
“Sorry, but we don’t have four of that. We have different styles of it, individually.”
“Oh. Okay then, I’ll buy!”
The vendor smiled and said “Wait for a minute.” –he puts it in a paper bag.
While the vendor is packaging it, Dara said “Waeyo?” –she’s talking about what he did to her hand lately. Haha.
“What?”
She murmured, “Why did you do that? The vendor is just being friendly to us!”
His face turned sad like a kid sulking. LOL! Cute Jiyong~~
The vendor gave the stuffs that Dara bought and said “There you go! Thank you very much for buying.” –he bows his head.
Dara bows her head too then GD bows his too, as a sign of ‘welcome’.

They continued walking…

GD raises their hands a little bit which is attached to each other and looked at it. He said “We’re still both wearing it.”
“The ring?”
“Yes.” –he smiled.
“I never wear this off every time I go out since then you gave this to me.”
“Really? Me too. And the bracelet, I also wear it at times.” –Hwaaa!
“It’s a good feeling to know that.”
“The streets are too big for the two of us to travel around. But I’m willing to do it with you, even if it took us late at night.” –Aww ♥
“I like shopping~”
“Then how about, we start it now until we both get tired! ^^”
“Sure! Hooh! Nolja!(Let’s Play!)”
GD laughed then they go around Seoul as planned. 
They passed by a pet shop, GD said “Oh. Look!” –he saw a lot of dogs. Haha. He loves dogs.
He was about to enter until Dara removes her hand from his grip. GD looked back at her and said “Why? What’s the matter?”
She said “I don’t like dogs!”
GD smiled because he remembered, he said “Ahhh~ yeah right. Can’t you overcome that fear too, today?”
“I really can’t. No matter how hard you try to force me, I still won’t! > <”
“Why are you so afraid of dogs? Look, they’re still puppies, they’re adorable. What’s scary about them?”
“They bite. No. I just don’t like them. I’m afraid of them.”
GD looked back to the dogs then looked at her after. He walked closer to her and held her hand again, he said “Okay. I won’t force you…let’s continue walking.”
-Aw. How sweet, even if he really do want to enter the pet shop because he loves dogs, only because Dara can’t enter because she’s really scared, he won’t enter then too.

They walked together, while holding each other’s hand again until it’s already evening. The city lights couldn’t be more romantic by the two of them, together this night! Haha.

GD said “Is it okay to you? I feel ashamed of myself because I was not able to buy you anything.”
“No. It’s totally fine for me. You’ve done enough. That will be it.” 
“I feel like I need to buy you something tonight.”
“No! Don’t! From the day before yesterday, it was all a present for me. So, I think it’s over if you buy me something still. I appreciate it more like this.”
GD stared at her. Dara said “Why?”
“I like it. Nothing. I just like it.”
Dara laughs awkwardly.

GD said “I’m just happy to know that you enjoy every moment that you had with me on the past few days and until now. It is very pleasing for the efforts that I have done.”
“Neh…that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter