FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: First of all, I’m very sorry for not updating you for like 3 months I guess? I have two reasons for it, first, I am not in the mood and second, I’m so busy that so many things are in my mind that I can’t settle down my thoughts for an update. But gladly, I was able to find time updating this one for you guys because I know some of you are waiting for so long. I’m very sorry again for letting you wait. TT_TT *bows* Anyway, hope this update will pay the rest of the burden I caused you, guys. Alright, thank you for waiting! Enjoy reading!! I hope you’ll like it. Love y’all!]

 

CHAPTER 106

 

After the long and intimate kiss, they hugged each other as if they’re not going to see each other tomorrow and the days after it. They really aren’t going to let go of each other now. They missed each other so much that they can’t contain their emotions right now. It bursts like fireworks in their hearts.

 

Dara said “Please don’t go away anymore, Jiyong… Okay? Don’t!”

GD said with his y deep voice, “How could I let you go again? I knew how it hurts to lose someone you love and I’m not going to let that happen again this time!”

“Thank you! Thank you GD!”
“*chuckles* Why are you thanking me?”

“For everything! For every single pain that you took and all those heartbreaks that made you suffer because of me…… Thank you for enduring it!”

“I was at the edge of giving up, Dara, just to let you know. I almost gave up but I thought what Youngbae told me lately was right, ‘Never say never’, he said. And I couldn’t let you go when I’m stuck in the middle of the chance of getting you and not. You know my kind is not the one who easily gives up…… so I took the risk! Whatever, wherever it will take me!”

“You’re a fighter! I love you more! Hehe!”

“And now I got the prize for it… and it’s more that what I deserve. *looks deeply into her eyes* I love you Dara…”

“I love you too!” Dara gave him a peck on his lips and hugs him again.

GD said “Waaah… That one felt good. Do it again!” –Haha! He wants another kiss. LOL GD really likes girls who are good at kissing.

Dara hits his back while hugging him. She said “You! That’s enough.”

GD laughs.

Dara speaks, “Jiyong…”

“Ne?”

“Jiyong…….”

“Yes, okay, I get it, I know, I’m Jiyong! Haha! *chuckles* Seriously, why?”

Dara laughs. She said after, “Take me with you Jiyong!”

“Eh? Where?”

“Anywhere! I just want to be with you!”

“Then… *looks at his car then looks back at her*… Right now?”

“Yes!”

“Are you up for a road trip?”

“Very!”

GD smiles at her and holds her hand. He said “Then come with me…”

He pulls Dara and they run to his car. GD opens the door for Dara then she entered the car with her long wedding gown. When she’s already in, GD entered next. He started the engine then stole a kiss to Dara’s lips right after.

Dara was surprised. After giving her a smack on her lips, he smiled like he’s all giggly inside! - Haha! Cute Jiyong-ie!

Dara said “Oh! You!”

“Haha! Put your seatbelts on too.” –Yup! Safety first.

“Oh… *puts it on her* Done.”

“Alright. Let’s go.”

 

The car moved. GD was driving already. GD said “So where will be out first stop?”

“Let’s go far away from Seoul, far away from everyone, far away from the disasters happening right now… Can we?”

“With me… we can do everything. All you have to do, is trust me…”

“I trust you.”

GD smiled. He said “Okay. Uhh… since it’s going to be a long ride, let’s go to the gasoline station first. I need to refill my car tank.”

“Sure!”

They went to the gasoline station, refilled the tank and then they finally started the road trip!

 

GD said “I’ll take you to the cemetery.”

“What are we going to do in a cemetery?”

“We will visit Jin-ah.”

Dara looked at him and said “Ah…Ohhh…”

GD smiles but Dara can see the effort in him that he wants to lighten up the mood by smiling though sadness is still visible by that.

GD was like that until they arrived at the cemetery.

 

GD said “Let’s go?”

Dara replied “Yeah.”

GD goes out of the car and opens the door for her and escorts her to J-ah’s tomb.

When they got there, GD has gone silent. He acts strange. He was just staring at her tomb. Dara immediately noticed the changes in his mood. She tried to understand him because it was reasonable for him to act like that.

GD speaks, “Today, I did not bring a flower with me for you. I brought her instead. I guess you’re jumping out of happiness right now eh? ……….. I’m with her now.”

“…………….Jiyong?”

“Ne?”

“How could she jump right now?”

Jiyong looked at Dara after she said that and he saw her serious about her question. That made it look funnier for him so he laughed hard. Dara laughs with him. GD said “Jeez! Dara! Even in times like this?”

“Hahaha. What did I do?”

“You’re really ‘someone’. Haha!”

“I’m just kidding. Go on. Keep on saying something.”

“Okay…. *clears his throat*…. As what I promised, I go to where I belong to. And good news… we ended up together! Thank you so much.”

“Can’t you be more sincere?”

“What? *smiles* I’m sincere!”

“I want you to be deeper than that. Come on, this is a respectful place… sacred…so go be serious!”

“How could I? You’re making me laugh.”

“Okay I won’t now. Just leave a message to her.”

“Ah…okay…. *inhales deeply then exhales loudly*… J-ah…. I want you to meet my future wife…. She’s here with me. I’m with the one I really love.”

 

Then he paused. A wind passed them by.

 

He was gazing at her tomb and his smile is slightly fading. Dara remains quiet.

 

GD said “I miss you…” then bowed his head down. –Awww. His real emotion came out. It’s like the place automatically makes him melancholic.

 

The wind just keeps blowing under the bright sunshine. GD looks like he was about to cry. He was getting emotional right now.

 

He continued, “I’m sorry I wasn’t there… I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you what you deserve…………… I have no idea. I’m sorry. I wasn’t able to do anything. I just want you to know that up until now, I regret that. I’m supposed to make you live longer. But behind all, I’m still thankful… thank you, for letting me go and letting me have what I deserve.”

“It was her time. She was meant to leave you that time. It’s not your fault.”

“I blamed myself for too long because of that Dara. After she died, I can’t just erase that thought in my mind.”

“Don’t worry. It’s all okay now.” She taps his back.

His eyes get teary. “What we had was memorable…. It was too hard to forget. I’ll miss her for sure.”

Dara gets jealous a little bit but it’s not the time for her to act like she was because she knows that GD needs her this time so she just listens.

 

“You left me J-ah… you’re so unfair. I thought we’re going to live our lives happier than how we did before. We told each other about that, right? We were supposed to live better after we broke up but you just left me………….. it’s too unfair…….. too unfair.” –Aww. =(

 

A tear fell down from his left eye as he said “You will always be my first love……….”

Dara got hurt to that but she didn’t speak up. She just stays still and keeps on listening. –Aw.

 

“But what matters the most was the last one…. the person whom I’m going to marry and spend the rest of my life with.” He then holds her hand. Dara was surprised to that.

GD looks at her and said “Right?”

Dara was so touched. She bashfully smiled. GD pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.

 

GD said “Don’t leave me too, okay?” He was crying. Dara felt sad too. She knew that GD was too afraid to lose someone again because of what he’s been through. She feels like he really needs her and feels more of her worth through his tight hug.

Dara was whisking his back as a sign of comfort.

 

“Stay with me no matter what happens. Because if I lose you, I don’t think I can handle that. That will be the most painful heartbreak I could ever have…” He said while whimpering.

Dara said “Of course. I won’t leave you.” She hugs him back.

“But…. Agh… *moves away and wipes his tears*… This isn’t manly. I’m sorry if you saw me that way.”

“No, it’s okay. I find it manlier.”

“Really? Hehe. *keeps on wiping his tears*… But… this isn’t the end, right? It’s too early for me to say things like this! There are more events to happen.”

“Yes! That’s right.”

“But this time… I have to say goodbye to the past and welcome the future… J-ah has been a part of my wonderful past…… but I have to leave her now. It’s time for me to browse the next chapter of my life.”

Dara didn’t talk. GD said “She will remain in my memory…… and her space in my head will soon be occupied…I know it soon will. I will forget about her, in time.”

He heaves a sigh and said “Hahhh! It’s been a long time coming J-ah~ We had a very long ride either. I enjoyed the part of my life with you. I’m very thankful that I met you…. Because of you, I experience to love… because of you, I experience being hurt, if I didn’t get hurt, I wouldn’t learn… and because of you, I was able to meet the right one. Thank you so much…. Thank you……… Rest in peace, my J-ah.”

 

Dara didn’t know what to say.

Until finally, GD smiled and said “Okay, I’ve already left my message!”

“That’s it?”

“Ne.”

“Ohhh…. That was short.” She sees that GD was trying to act happy to perk the mood up again but she knows that GD is still feeling sad.

“Ani~ It’s just that… I don’t want us to end this day only here at the cemetery. Like, we were just starting the road trip, you know?”

“Ah ye! Ah-haha!” But she understands why GD wants to go now. It’s because he’s trying to escape the loneliness that this place brings to him, because this place brings back memories to him. She just acted like she didn’t notice that one.

“So let’s keep going?”

“Sure!” She tries to act lively for him to be lively too. She just knows how to set the mood. She can handle this.

He said “Hm! Where should we go now?”

“I don’t know. I have no idea.”

“To the places we've never been?"

Dara stared at GD’s eyes when he said that. She replied “I would love to.”

GD smiled. He said “Let’s go?” as he offers his hand to her. Dara accepts his hand right away and they held hands. They tried to forget all about their sadness and enjoy the rest of their day instead.

 

 

Background Music: Stolen by Dashboard Confessional

 

 

They run towards the car and even chase after each other then do a race between them, just like a teenager couple would do in a one sunny day. But yes, it was indeed a sunny day today. They were laughing as they get inside the car, having fun to what they are doing just now.

GD looked at her and said "Ah! Hahaha! Your attire now makes it look funnier!"

"Why? What's wrong with my wedding dress?"

"Nothing.... Hahahaha. Nothing."

"How could you laugh with no reason?"

"Haha. No, but really, I brought my clothes here with me, you might want to change."

"Aigoo! Alright. I feel slightly uncomfortable in this anyway."

"Haha. Go wear them now."

"Oh thanks. I can freely pick from any of your clothes?"

"Yes."

"Wow. I am so lucky for wearing G-Dragon's clothes! Woooh!"

GD laughed more because of her cute reaction. He said "Why are you acting like that? You are wearing my clothes even before! We share the same clothes, right? Why does it feel like this thing is so unusual for you now?"

"I was just exaggerating it! But thank you." She opens his bag and grabs one of his polo shirt, pants and a pair of sneakers (Adidas).

GD was just watching her while she's getting those from his bag. When she was done choosing and getting the clothes she wants to wear as a spare, she caught GD still staring at her.

She said "What?"

"Huh? What do you mean what?"

"What are you still doing?"

"What should I do?"

"How could I change my clothes if you're also here inside?"

"What? You can wear them off at the back seat. I won't be looking back."

"But you will be looking from the rear-view mirror!"

GD laughs. Dara just knows him so well! LOL He said "Fine, then I'll go out of the car."

"Go! ert!" –Hahaha.

"Aisshh. I will go. Just don't yell." He said while smiling. Dara laughs at his response to it. Dara grasped his neck and kissed him on the cheek then she said, "I'm sorry. Just go out now."

GD smiled and said "Ye ye ye..."

 

Then GD leaned his back on the side window of the front seat.

5 minutes later, he's still there...

 

He waited for her to finish changing clothes while crossing his arms and faithfully not peaking to whatever is going on inside the car! -Wow! Now that's a real man! <3

 

But Dara is changing her clothes too slow, GD can't wait no more and he was raring to go. He said "Daraaaaa~", nagging like an irate man.

Dara answered from inside the car. She said "Ye?"

"How long will it take for you to finish just wearing off your gown by ping the zipper from the back and inserting the buttons of my polo for you to wear it?" He's sarcastic already! Haha! The dragon is losing patience, Dara! Kyahaha!

"Just wait a little bit. I'll be done in a minute!"

"You always say that! Maybe it's your third time now! Come on, it's kind of cold out here, you know?"

"Just wait."

"Fourth time." -LOL!

"Aigoooo~ Mian. Okay, I'm done with the pants, you can now look and enter!"

"Ahhhhhhh!~~ At last!" He gets in the car and looks at her. Dara said "So what do you think? Does it fit me?"

He looks at her and said "Puahahaha! Woaahhh. You look like a tomboy!"

"A tomboy?!"

"Yes..... a badass one."

"I still look pretty, right?"

"No........... not pretty, you're already handsome with that."

"Maybe because it's your clothes, that's why."

"Aniyo~ Don't praise me, please."

"You love it though?"

"Hahahaha. You! Alright. You're pretty even if you look kind of funny because it looks baggy on you. But it still perfectly fits you!"

"Oh... Thank you!" She raised his chin and acted arrogant. GD laughs at that funny expression again. Dara laughs too because he laughed.

GD said "What do you got under?" He looked at her feet. Dara said "I.... wore your shoes too."

"Ahhh. It suits you. It's like.... *stares at her feet with his shoes on*..... it was really meant for your foot, look, the size is almost close to yours.... because that is a bit smaller than my size. I think what I'm wearing for so long isn't really mine but yours."

Dara snorts. She said "Stop pinning down every detail about me! Just... let's just start the road trip!"

"Hahaha! *looks away from her and faces the windshield* Your call."

 

GD started the engine again and they drive through the road.

Dara has so much energy this time. The hyper side of Dara is coming out again. She the radio of GD's car by herself and searched for a fun music. When she's done picking a station that plays pretty good songs to enjoy, she sings along, with matching dance moves, and what's funnier is.... it was actually her own dance moves.

GD was laughing so hard while she was doing that. Having Dara is already a complete entertainment for him. Dara was being such a dork this time. He changes the song whenever he gets bored already. It's like Sandara Park really is someone whom you can enjoy the whole ride in your car by just listening to the radio because she does a lot of crazy things.

Best example to this was when she was tuning for a station, she accidentally stopped to a rock song and she said "Oh!! Oh..." so GD will get attentive to her sudden feedback, then Dara will do just a head bang and do the 'rock' sign in her hand. By that, she will enjoy the song. GD was overly amused.

Dara fits in to any genres of music.

GD said "You really are a 4D star!"

"And a goddess!"

"Hahaha! You're crazy. Wahhh! Too cute~ too cute~~"

 

Then when she got tired dancing to the music in the radio, she stopped doing it. But the show must go on for her, she thinks of another thing to do. She looked at the window on her side.

GD said "Oh... it's a stop sign."

Dara looks at him and looks to where he's looking next. It was really a stop signal from the stoplight. So their car stops for a mean time and then a car came near them and stops parallel to them. It caught Dara's attention.

GD took the time that it's a 'stop sign' to look at what Dara's doing. He then finds out that Dara was making faces to the person(driver) from the car beside them. GD chuckled and said "What are you doing?"

Dara just ignores him and keeps doing it with more goofy faces. She was rolling her eyes in any position, sticking out her tongue and any reaction of faces that will make her look dumb and weird. She was making fun of the person inside the other car. She keeps on moving like an idiot because she know that even if she does that, the other person won't see because the glass of GD's car is tinted. She thinks she's invisible so she takes the advantage and lives the moment. GD said "Were you just--- *looks at who she's looking at and finds out what it's all about* Hahahaha. Stop doing that."

Dara said "Oh come on! Don't be a killjoy! Just do it with me~~"

Then the driver from the other car finally noticed that someone's been trying to get his attention from the other car so he looks at Dara. Dara said "Oh! He looks at me! Hahaha! Probably can't see me eh? A silhouette for you, yeah? An unknown identity! Bwahaha!"

She showed her funny face again, confident that he won't see it anyway. But then the driver smiled and laughed a bit.

Dara was shocked. She said "Oh! Why did he smile? Did he.... Did he just laugh at me?"

"Absolutely.", GD said.

She faces him and said "Why? How did you know?"

"My glass is tinted but you can be seen from the outside. Meaning, he sees everything that you do."

"Mwo?!! Why didn't you tell me?!! Uhwaaaah! *covers her face right away* This is so embarrassing."

"I told you lately to stop doing that! Hahahaha. Oh now you're shy?"

"Aigoooooo! Run the car, faster!"

"It's still a stop sign Dara."

"Waaahhh! Eottoke?!~~ *bows his head as low as possible and tries to hide herself from the window where she could be seen by the driver*...I am ruined."

He laughs so loud because of that. He said "He's still looking at you, look!" -He's teasing her more.

"Aigoo! Stop it!"

"Hahaha!! Why did you even have to do that anyway?"

"I'm just having fun."

"And making fun of him eh?"

"........ Don't blame me, he had fun too, right? Tell me he did."

"No, I think he laughed because he thinks that you're funny and you look like crazy. He made fun of you too."

"You think so?! Auuuuuuh~"

"Oh.... *pushes the clutch* Good news! It's the green light already!"

"Then go now... go!"

GD laughed even more. He drives again.

 

Dara said "That was a soul-eating moment!"

"Hahahahaha!"

"Aing~ Jiyong, don't laugh!"

"I'm sorry, it's just too funny. Hahaha." He still keeps on laughing. Until Dara sulks and said "Go on! Laugh at me!"

Jiyong noticed that she's already sulking so he stretches his left hand to her and clasps her shoulders and pulled her in to his side. He said "Aish! Come here..." He slightly hugs her with one arm and the other one holding the steering wheel. "You're really cute!"

Then he kissed her head. Dara hugs him because of that. GD said "Oh! Be careful, I'm driving."

"No, be careful, YOU are driving! Just let me hug you like this."

GD smiled and continued driving safe as expected.

GD drove with one hand and the other one hugging Dara. -Aww. =)

There was a moment when they had an awkward silence while driving… but Dara didn’t let the moment pass by like that, she sang a children’s song once it randomly popped into her mind. It was the very well known, ‘Santokki song’ in Korea.

“San-toki, toki-ya (Mountain bunny bunny)
Eodireul gahneunyah?(Where are you going?)
Kkangchoong, kkangchoong dimyeonseo(Bouncing, bouncing as you’re running)
Eodireul gahneunyah?(Where are you going?)”

 

And the way she sang it was too adorable and a bit childish that made GD smile widely. He said “Ahhhhh~~! You’re too adorable! Why are you being like this?! It’s like I want to pull over and hug you with both of my hands right now!”

“Do it!”

“Aing~ We’re in the middle of the high-way. I can’t just pull over here.”

“Then park at the side! Euhaha!”

“You are really a temptation! Aiiigooo~”

Dara laughs. GD said “We can’t park by the way. We weren’t allowed to park anywhere from here.”

“Then you’ll have to wait a little longer before you can hug me.” Dara removes her arms around him.

GD said “Ayyy~ I don’t like this game. Why do I—Why do I feel like you’re trying to make me feel burdened? More burdened, I mean. Haha.”

“Am I?”

“Aisshhh. I have to follow the traffic rules~ But screw the parking!” He abruptly hugs her with both of his hands. No hands on the steering wheel. Dara panicked. She said “Omo omo! GD!! You should drive.”

“Don’t worry~ We’re on a straight lane and the car in front of us was far from us.”

“Aigoo GD. You should drive. I don’t want to die! I still want to live!”

“Why?” He’s still hugging her.

“Are you crazy?!”

“Tell me why first.”

She exclaimed, “Because I still want to be with you, have kids with you and build a great future with you!!”

GD slowly lets go of her and drives again. He said while straightly looking at the windshield, watching the driveway carefully. He said “That’s how much you want me eh?”

“Yes!! That’s why don’t kill yourself now! I still want those to happen.”

GD chuckles and said “You’re really cute.”

“Ne… I know but I guess you must not hug me again like that. Aigoo! You scared me to death!”

“Haha. I now know how much my worth to you is. Dara….. I love you.”

“I love you too. I won’t be cute for now…. Just in case, you’ll do that again. Because if you did, I won’t forgive you ever again! I swear!”

“Hahaha. You dared me to do it! I did.”

“Hm! Next time, I won’t dare you again. I forgot that I’m with a bad boy right now, the bad boy who knows no limit to anything.”

“Yeah~”

“I love you!”

“Ne.”

“I love you! I love you! I love you~~!” She recites it with a tone and a juvenile manner.

“Oh there you go again~ Ahh! Jagiyaaaa!”

“Euhaha. Drive!”

“Yes, for our soon to be family!”

Dara looks at him and sees his eyes that look so sincere about what he just said. He was smiling so Dara was touched especially knowing that GD was serious about their future too.

 

GD said “Let’s go to Gyeonggi Province!”

“Waaah! That’s near my province(Busan)! Okay! Okay! Let’s go.”

They rode their way to Bucheon City, Gyeonggi. It was already 1:30 in the afternoon when they arrived.

GD was quiet and he looks bothered. Dara asked him. “What’s wrong Jiyong?”

“I’ve been thinking of fun things to do. Some things that we like to do in common. Hmmm… What do we like in common?”

Dara said “Hmm… eating?”

“Eating?”

Dara raised both of her eyebrows. She’s waiting for his approval. GD smiled too and he looks like he already has a plan in mind. He said “Are you hungry?”

“Always!”

“Haha. Alright! Let’s begin!”

“What are we going to do?”

“Restaurant hopping!”

“What? Are you serious?!”

“Yup! Let’s taste the foods that we’ve never tasted before! Will that be fun for you?”

“Yes! It’s thrilling! Aigoo! You’re a genius!”

“Then that will be the highlight of our road trip!”

“Yeaaaaah~”

 

Then they started going to different restaurants in different cities. They eat dishes they have never eaten before. They have tasted Italian foods, American, Mexican and of course their favorite, ‘Korean’ foods! They ate like there’s no tomorrow in each restaurant. These two really have that big appetite over delicious foods and they’re both food lover, that’s maybe one of the reasons why they clicked.

 

Currently, they just came in front of the 4th restaurant they’ll be visiting. They got out of the car. They are both walking towards the restaurant and they’re a bit far from where GD’s car was parked. GD was groping something from the back pockets of his back. He said “Damn. I forgot my money in the car.”

“Oh, then get it. I’ll wait for you here.”

“No. You should go on and enter the restaurant. Check the menus if they are good. I’ll come over.”

“Okay! You got it.” Dara walks in the restaurant while GD is getting his money from his car.

 

Dara was now inside the restaurant and looks at the menus they are serving. She finds out that they serve their(her and GD’s) favorite dish. (Dukbokki) She smiles and reacts “Oooohh~” then goes out of the restaurant to tell GD about it.

Because of that reaction, she caught someone’s attention. A man follows her outside and calls her. “Miss!”

She looks back and said “Yes?”

“Hi. You’re Sandara Park, right?”

“Uh… Ne. I am.”

“Oh! I’m a big fan! They’re right! You’re even prettier in person.”

“Oh. Thank you so much. *bows*”

“You presently live at Seoul, right? What are you doing here?”

“I am… going to eat here. I just wanted to try it.”

“Ahh… Your outfit looks weird but you still look beautiful.”

 

At this moment, GD just got his money from the car. He just locked his car, tucked the keys on his pocket and he turned around. He walks to go inside the restaurant. He was looking down and checking out his shoes and his attire until he looks up and looks straight to where he’s heading.

He stopped walking in bewilderment. He saw that Dara was talking to someone in front of the restaurant. He watches them and listens to them without moving in his position right now.

 

The guy talked again “Are you with someone right now?”

“Ah…” She thought “Should he know about this? What should I answer? If I tell him that I’m with GD or if I pointed him out, he will know about us.”

“You are, right?”

“Ah…. Hehehe. Ne.”

“Your boyfriend?”

“Ah aniyo! He’s just a friend.”

“Oh… friend? Where is he?”

Dara looks at the direction to where the car is parked and sees GD standing there with crossed arms, like a boss. She sees him looking at her so she points him out. “That guy...” By that moment, Dara was extremely nervous because she just pointed G-Dragon to him so the guy will already know.

“Ohh… G-Dragon?”

“Yes. He’s just a friend! Don’t think about other things. *shy laugh*”

“*stares at GD* G-Dragon?”

Dara gulps. She was anxious. The guy stared at her next and said “So… G-Dragon is just your friend eh?”

“Ne! Ne! Exactly!”

“Ahh…………………….. Who’s G-Dragon?” –Waaaah! He doesn’t know him? Good news, it is!

Dara said “Oh… You don’t know G-Dragon?”

“No. I’ve never heard of that name. Why? But good name eh?”

She smiles more. “That’s good! That’s good! Yeah, that’s G-Dragon… my friend.”

“Ahh. Nice meeting him. Well… I guess you still have something to do with him.”

“Why?”

“*looks at GD again* Because he’s just right there… I think he’s waiting for you.”

“Ah ye, he was!”

“Okay. Anyway, Can I have your autograph?”

“Sure.”

The man pulled out a notebook and a pen from his bag and lets Dara sign an autograph for him. Dara asked for his name and writes his name on the paper. After it, the man bowed to her and said “‘Till your next visit here Sandara! I’m going now.”

“Oh, araesso. Take care!”

“Ne.” He goes away. Then Dara walks to go closer to GD.

While she was walking towards him, she notices his serious reaction with his unusual pose. She said “Why are you crossing your arms, mister?”

Just when Dara was already standing next to him, he turns around with an upset face and walks away. Dara said “Hey! Where are you going?”

“Are you done talking to him?”

“Yes? You saw it. He just went away. Why? What’s wrong?”

“Hm… Nothing.” He sulks like a kid!

“Are you angry?”

“No.” He keeps on walking so Dara keeps on following him.

“Did you get mad because that guy doesn’t know you? Did he degrade your popularity? Is that it?”

“No.”

“Then why? Are you jealous?”

“Aniii~” He said that in an irritated manner.

“Hmmm…. *runs in front of him and stops to face him*…Then…”

GD stops walking and looks at her. “Then what?”

“Then why?”

“Friends huh?”

Dara smirks and said “I knew it! You’re jealous? Hahaha!”

GD is still crossing his arm and wearing his poker face. Dara thought “He’s too cute when he gets mad like this.”

She linked her arms around his and said “Aing~ Jiyong. Don’t think too much. I just told him that for him not to think of something about us. But knowing that he doesn’t know you, isn’t it better?”

“Yes. It’s better.”

“Then why are you mad?”

“I’m not mad.”

“You’re just jealous?”

“Ani!!”

“I know you are.”

GD continues walking. Dara said “Ji! But we have to eat here!”

“I don’t like it here. Let’s go to another restaurant.”

“Where?”

“We’ll find one.”

“Well this is one!”

“Just— We’ll find one…” He walks away then murmurs, “without someone who knows you.” –Aww. He really is jealous! Dara didn’t hear that. She just thought “What’s wrong with him?” then goes after him. He really wants to own Dara this day, no interruptions and many more. Haha! Cute Jiyong!

 

They continued the road trip as if anything is possible through the four wheels of his car.

They had many memorable stopovers. Here are some…

 

Background Music: Me and You by One Two

 

 

They ate at a restaurant who serves terrible foods but they still manage to eat it all until they already end up in tears because of its taste and almost vomit at their plate. They take it as a challenge that they should eat all of the foods they ordered in each restaurant and there must be no leftovers.

And on the last restaurant, 7th restaurant to be exact, they are so full but they still have to eat because it’s their dare. They are both standing in front of the restaurant and staring at its view.

GD said “Are you ready for this?” and acted like they were going to a war or something. LOL

“I am!”

“Can you still do it?”

“I hope so.”

“What do you mean ‘I hope so’? We can do it! Come on!” He raises his hand and waits for her to high five him. Dara then gave him a high five. After their hands smashed together, GD shouted “Boom!” with an energetic spirit then they entered the restaurant with determined faces and eat there. –Haha! These crazy people really know how to have fun! They really are good together during crazy times! What a perfect match!

 

They are already close to throwing up even if the foods are so yummy because they’re too full. They look at each other’s reaction while eating and they look pitiful. They laugh at each other. They are just a couple of weirdos who try the dare and suffer to it as well because they gain no benefits from it, they just want it. –LOL.

But before the plate gets empty, GD gives up and said “I can’t take it anymore. Ahhh~ I feel like my stomach is going to blow up anytime I move from my seat.”

“Me too! Uhwaaaa~”

“This will be the last restaurant.”

“I didn’t know eating was only fun at first.”

“Yeah! Ahh… Let’s go pay for this now?”

“Sure. How much is it?”

GD looks at the bill and his money was short for it. He said “Oh, aigoo. I forgot to bring more money. These foods are too expensive! Why is it so expensive? It wasn’t even delicious.”

“Actually it was, we’re just too full to appreciate that.”

He laughs and said “Are we? Hehe.”

“Ne… So what are we going to do now?”

“Let’s just leave this remaining money with me here at the table.”

“But it’s lesser than the exact price.”

“And that’s why….. *leaves his remaining money at the table*….. we have to run.” He immediately held Dara’s hand and they ran so fast outside on the way to his car. They were panicking while running.

Dara said “Aigoo! Aigoo!! GD! This is dangerous!”

“I know! This is a violation! But we have no choice! Hurry up!”

They both get inside the car and then they hurriedly go away from that place. GD said while driving away “Was anyone looking? Kindly look back and check it out.”

Dara looked back and said “Oh… the waiter just got out. Omo! He’s looking at us. Drive faster!”

“Hahaha. Okay!” GD speeds up. When they get a little bit far from that restaurant, they both laugh.

GD said “Whoa-hohhh! That was fun!”

“What if they called for a police?”

“Police? We paid! There is no harm done.”

“But it’s not the exact amount.”

“At least we paid!”

“Wahhhh! Haha. You’re really making me nervous.”

“Hahaha. Don’t worry. It’s okay. It’s just a minor offense.”

“You’re really a bad boy!”

“Haha! Hey! That was my first time not paying for the exact bill! But looking at the bright side, we had fun, right? Doing crazy things with you….. this moment is worth cherishing.”

“It really was! So where should we go now?”

“Let’s go far away… I mean, far far far away from here! We need to escape in case…”

“Haha. We should! But hey Jiyong…”

“Ne?”

“That was awesome!” She enjoyed too! –LOL!

“Hahaha. I know!”

 

They sneak away and drive along the highway again. Dara looks uncomfortable so GD asks “Why are you like that?”

“Ahhh Ji… I think… Ah nevermind.”

“What is it? Tell me.”

“I think I……………I need to pee.”

“What? Right now?”

“As soon as possible, please.”

“Aishh. You drink too much lately huh?”

“Yes. I did. I need to let this out. Please, Jiyong.”

“Waah! But we’re in the middle of nowhere. There are no bathrooms around here. It might be kilometers away.”

“Oh nooooo! I feel like peeing now. This can’t be! Waaaah!”

“Do you really feel like peeing now?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Hmm… There is a possible way.”

“What is it?”

“We can park at the side and you can pee at the meadow beside the highway.”

“Ah…. *she got bowled over*…. Any other options?” –Hahaha!

“Another option, you can pee at a bottle or a cup or something inside my car.”

“Ugh! I think the first one’s better.”

“It really was.” –Hahaha!

“Waaaah. But do I really have to do this with you?! Aigoo! This is too embarrassing.”

“What? We’re all humans! We pee! I also pee! Come on! Don’t be shy. I’ll park this near a meadow. Call?”

“I’m not sure. Aish! You’re a guy! These things are easy for all of you! For girls, it’s awkward!”

“Girls, guys… what’s the difference? We all do that, just with different positions. *chuckles*”

“Argggghh! My image is ruined from now on!”

“Aish Dara! Stop caring about your image in times like this! You need it. Do it!”

“You won’t look, okay?!”

“Of course! Hahaha.”

“I don’t trust you.”

“What? Hahaha! Why? Do I have that maniac image in your mind?”

“Yes… a little bit.”

“Really? *raises his eyebrow*”

“I’m just kidding. Alright. Pull over.”

“Pulling over ma’am.” He parked at the side and stopped the car. He said “Go now.”

“Aigoo! Omo omo!” She quickly opens the door of the car and runs. She said while running away “Jiyong-ah!! You’ll be the look out, okay?!”

“Yeahh! Just go!”

“Ne!!”

She went to the meadow part where GD can’t see her anymore. GD said “Don’t go too far, okay? Scream if you need me!” –Awww. He cares a lot.

“I will. Be quiet. I can’t concentrate!”

GD laughs. Annnnnndd…… Dara is finally peeing.

 

15 seconds later…

 

GD looks around and the moment seems dull so he fools around. “Dara! There is someone coming! Hurry!!”

“Aigoooo! Omo!! Wait! I’m still not done!”

GD laughs so hard at her feedback. He shouted “Ppalli! Ppalli! He’s going towards your direction! Get up!!”

“Ahhh! Jiyong-ie! Stop that person!”

“Hahahaha.”

“……..Ya! Are you just making fun of me?!”

“Hahaha! Aniyo!”

“Aish!! You—jerk!”

“Haha. I’m sorry. *laughs more* Are you done?”

“Almost.”

“Hurry up before someone sees you there peeing. It would creep people out if they see a person dressed like a man but sitting when he’s peeing.”

“Oh. Euhahaha! Yeah, you’re right. Oh I’m done now.”

“Let’s go now.”

“Yeah.” She zipped her pants and ran to GD. She hits his shoulder. GD said “Oh! What’s wrong with this man?” then he clinches his fist and acts like he was going to hit her back. It’s because Dara looks like a man who just hits him so he’ll hit her back like what men usually do at each other. He’s just insulting her that she really looks like a guy right now and he pretends that he didn’t notice that’s why he’ll punch her back. But he’s just joking of course.

Dara said “Oh aigoo.”

GD laughs after and then rumbles her hair. He said “Alright. Let’s keep going.”

 

They ride the car again and they drive all the way to Jeju Island, where they will be far away from civilization. It took them 2 hours of travel to get there. So when they reached the place, it was already 5:00 PM.

GD parked the car just at the seashore and where there are no people around. They were located at the golden field of Canola flowers (yellow flowers), yes a very rare place for a car to park, but it was a very nice view!

 

And now, they opened the windows of the car to feel the fresh air of Jeju then they take a rest.

After their long ride and their restless day, here they are calming their selves under the orange sky.

 

They’re inside the car and looking at the sunset from the seashore. They have a heart to hear talk.

GD spoke, “Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Ne?”

“It’s wonderful that after all that we’ve been through, the struggles, the broken hearts, the tears and the pain… we still end up together.”

Dara looked at GD’s face. She saw his brown eyes glowing and his smile that looks so sentimental at that moment.

She said “Maybe we’re meant to be together? Don’t you think?”

“Besides, we wouldn’t be together again if our hearts don’t have that kind of passion for each other, right? And Dara, like what I’ve said to you long time ago, I would say that we didn’t lose. We won the fight because we didn’t stop trying.”

“Yes and it’s good to see that we’re a lot stronger now than before.”

“Being strong is a choice, Dara. And we chose it thinking that being just ‘strong’ is not enough… we try to keep on holding on to anything… no matter what happens… that’s how much we love each other.

“Ahh~ I can’t believe we’ll reach up to this. I remember the first day we met and the time wherein I got a crush on you.”

GD looks at Dara with s surprised reaction, “You already did? Really? F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter