FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 62

 


They felt rapture in their hearts as their lips collide lately. They’re sitting in the floor now and got their arms around each other.

Dara thought “Why do I feel like I don’t want to remove my arms around his body now? Why can’t I move?”

GD said “They said there’s no perfect in this world. Until you came along, and I have proven to myself that what they said were all lies.”
Dara said “Nobody’s perfect, why am I to you?”
“When I’m with you… I always feel like everything is.” –he loosened up then just looked at her.
Dara was also looking at him, without any idea of what he’ll do next.
GD just stares at her. Dara said “What? Is there anything wrong?”
GD smiled to her then he said “You don’t know how much I’ve waited for this moment to come, this moment with you…and me.”
Dara smirked. She looked around the surroundings while inhaling the fresh air then she breathes out.

They were both silenced. They can’t say anything after. Haha! 


But Dara breaks the silence…
She said “I want to……”
“What?”
“…sleep.” 
GD laughed because he thought it was something more than that. 
He said “What? *chortles* You just slept lately and you’re sleepy again?”
Dara smiles timidly and said “Ne… It’s because I really feel like I didn’t have enough sleep.”
“That’s okay. I understand… you’re not used to sleeping late at night uh?”
“Yes.”
“Do you want me to send you home now?”
“No. I don’t want to go home yet.”
“Don’t tell me you’re going to sleep here?” –closely from laughing.
She didn’t talk.
GD said “Okay. *tapped his shoulder* Sleep here for now.”
Dara got her eyes half closed. So she lays her head on his shoulder and she tried to sleep.
She said “Ji?”
“Hm?”
“Don’t go.”
“Of course, I won’t go… tell me how am I supposed to when your head is laying on my shoulder?” –LOL!
“Just…don’t go.”
GD became serious. He said with a lonely voice, “Okay…”

After many minutes, GD noticed that Dara is not talking anymore, so he knew that she’s already asleep.
He closed his eyes and he looks really restrained. He stayed awake and waits for her to wake up. Aww =) While Dara was sleeping… GD was just looking around and serves as a protector to her. He didn’t bother her from sleeping because he understands that with her weak body, she needs it.

2 hours later…


Dara woke up. Wow. It takes 2 hours? GD really bears not to sleep and waits for her to wake up. Dara opened her eyes and she immediately looked at GD.
She said “Phew!”
GD said “Why?”
“I thought it was just a dream.”
He smiled and said “Dara, if you’re still sleepy. I’ll send you home now. You sleep at your dorm.”
“Right now?”
“Yes. And look, it’s already 8 PM. Go now and have a dinner. ^^”
“I’m not yet hungry because you made me full lately!” –she laughs.
He smiled and said “Let’s go…”

He stood up with her, and they walked their way with their faces covered.

Until they have reached 2NE1’s dorm, GD sent her to the doorsteps before entering the building.

GD smiled at her and said “Go and enter now. You should rest and sleep well, okay?”
“Okay!”
“I’ll leave now jagiya~ Good night! ^ ^”
“Take care Jiyong-ie!”
“Ne…” –he slowly turned back then walked away fast.
Dara entered their dorm with a cheerful emotion.

The kiss that they had lately keeps on flashing back on her mind. She can’t forget it that’s why she can’t sleep again. She was lying on her bed already but she still can’t get him out of his mind. She’s on the same situation like last night. Haha!

She gets Tamtam and talked to it, “Tamtam-ie! Eotuk ha jo?(What should I do?) Eotuk ha jo?! Aigoo! Aigoo! *smile*”

She hugs Tamtam and she still can’t sleep yet. She decided to talk with the members (2NE1) too but she’s not mentioning any of what happened lately with him and Jiyong.


After she felt sleepy, she lied on her bed again then never let the moment pass, she sleeps right away.

GD felt happy too and at ease of what he did this day. 
He thought “I kissed her lips. This feeling… I love it.”

It was a beautiful day for the both of them since GD already told his true feelings to her. But behind GD’s smiles, there is sorrow…

He said “It will be temporary…”-Aw!

Then tomorrow comes.




-DAY 5-



GD’s alarm in his phone rings. Seungri, TOP and Daesung went back to their dorm already by the way. GD stopped the alarm and sleeps again.
TOP came in to his room because he heard his phone rings. He said “What is it that’s ringing here lately?” –he looks around.
Then he said “Ahh.. I know, he turns off his alarm again. When will this guy learn how to wake up early?” –Haha!
He shook him from his bed and he’s trying to wake him up. 
He said “Jiyong! Ya. Jiyong-ah!”
GD just moved from his bed, he said “Hmmm!! > < *bothered*”
TOP said “Your alarm just rings. Do you have something to do today?”
He already knows that when Jiyong sets an alarm, it means that he has something important to do or to attend to because Jiyong usually don’t wake up by himself. Haha! 

GD opened his eyes and looked at him.
He said “What is it?” –his eyes are still squinted.
“Are you going somewhere or what? Your alarm rings and you just shut it off, I mean, you always shut it off. What now?” –LOL!
He gets his phone then looked at its calendar. He looked away and turned around from TOP.
TOP said “It’s up to you if you don’t wake up now. We’re eating now. Just come over if you want.” –then he gets out of his room.

Jiyong thought while he’s still lying, “I only have 3 days…” –he immediately sits down.
He said “No! I will not waste every day that I have with her!” 
GD stood up and goes out. 

Seungri said “Hyung! Annyeonghaseyo. (Good Morning)”
GD rubs his eyes then he eats with them. 
Daesung said “How are you hyung?”
GD slightly smiled and said “Why are you asking that? It feels weird.” –Haha!
Big Bang rarely sees each other everyday like this that’s why they kind of missed each other but GD feels awkward towards it. Hahaha!
Daesung said “I’m just asking how do you do because we just see each other now like this again.”
“I’m fine but I’m feeling a little bit tired.”
Taeyang just looked at him.
Daesung suddenly stands up and said “How would you want me to do this?” –he massages his shoulder.
GD said “Wah. Haha~” He likes it. Haha! 
Seungri stands up next and massages him too.
GD said “Ya. Seungri-ah. Do it like Park Bom’s.”
Seungri said “What do you mean Park Bom’s?”
“Karate Chop!”
“Ahhh~ at your service hyung!” –he did it, in a ‘Karate Chop’ way. LOL!
TOP said “Ya GD. What are they? Your slaves or something?”
“I didn’t order them to do this on the first place, they volunteered, right?”
No one answers…
“Right?!” –he repeats with a louder voice. Isn’t he threatening them with that? Hahaha!
“Ah. Neehh!” –Seungri said.
Daesung said “TOP hyung, don’t eat my food, okay? I’m still going to eat that, after I finished… massaging hyung!” –he puts emphasis on saying it! Haha. 
He just tried to hide an unpleasant idea which is the feeling of burden that he’s experiencing now with GD. He thinks GD is an affliction for him because he won’t be able to eat well. LOL! Since you volunteered Daesung and Seungri, then you have to stand for it! Hahaha!

TOP said “Why say a warning on me?”
“Just maybe, if you planned to eat that…” –Daesung said.
“I have no plans because I will really eat it.” –hahaha!
“Ah!! Hyung! No!” –he stopped massaging GD and he was now about to prevent TOP from getting his food.
But GD said “Ya Daesung-aahh!” –Haha!
So Daesung is now trapped on between doing two things. Haha!

TOP said “I’m just joking. I won’t eat it.” –he smiles.
Daesung sighed in relief. GD said “Ya. You eat your food too.”
“But I thought--”
“Yeah. I’m also just joking.” –he said with a lonely tone of voice.
Daesung, Seungri and TOP wonder what’s with him. They only thought that GD was just tired because he’s been working daily and he never gets enough rest.
Taeyang knows the reason that’s why he’s feeling guilty as ever.

GD eats silently with them then he took a bath after.
He went to his room then called Dara…

But she’s not picking up the phone…


He became sad to that. He said “Why isn’t she-- Aissh.”
He can’t stay still in his room so he kept on waking left and right. He’s worrying. Aww =)
In order to keep himself busy, he opens his computer and plays a game.

3 hours and a half later, while he’s enjoying the game…

His phone beeped. He heard it instantly then he gets to look who it was from.
He saw it was from Dara, it says… “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to answer your call lately Jiyong-ie. We just finished performing~ what is it anyway?”
He said “Ahh. So they’re just performing… I thought it was something else.” –Haha!
He keyed in “Let’s watch a movie.”
She replied, “Now?”
“Later. We’re going to watch it in the last full show.”
“That sounds fun! ^^ Okay~”

Dara giggled after she knew that they will watch a movie together. She thought of it as special because just last night, something exceptional happened between them two.

She texted him again, “What movie are we going to watch?”
He replied, “We’ll look at it later in theatres.”
“Okay!”
Dara asks CL after, she said “CL!”
“Ne?”
“What time does the last full show in cinemas usually shows?”
“It will be maybe … Uhh… 10? Or 11 pm, why?”
“Nothing! I’m just curious! ^^ Ah! CL~ I’ll be staying in our house tonight, okay?”
“Oh. Why?”
“I’ll just give something to my mom. Hehe. Presents! ^^”
“Araesso…”


Time runs so slow now… because they’re not with each other. It’s like they’re both waiting for days before they can see each other again. Haha!


They waited for hours to pass by before they can finally meet. 
And it’s now time! =)

Dara and GD escaped from their dorms and see each other again behind everybody's back.

GD and Dara smiled after seeing each other again. It was late at night so few people are around so they were able to show themselves freely with assurance that nobody will see them.

GD said “Are you ready?”
“I’m not going to watch if it’s a horror film.”
“Then let’s find something which is not.”
“Yay!” –she claps her hand childishly.

They went to mall, an empty looking mall. GD said “No one is in here.”
“It’s because the mall is already closed.” –Hahaha!
“Ah. Oh.. yeahh~” –he looked around and saw the stalls closed already. 
He laughs at himself.

They look at the shows that are currently showing, and good timing, there are no horror films.
“What are we going to watch?” –Dara asked.
GD said “I’ll go to whatever you want.” –Aww ♥
“I like romantic stories!”
GD looked at her then he said “Okay. Let’s go.”

They entered the theatre and there are only 3 couples inside. Haha! I mean, there are now 4 couples inside, the new couple just arrived. LOL!

GD said “There are many lovers during these times uh…”
“Why did you choose this time by the way?”
“We will be caught if we chose to watch movies earlier. A last full show is the safest way, or let me say… *looks around* the most romantic way of how people are going to spend their nights together.”
They sat down…

“Ji, we’re celebrities right? Isn’t it…forbidden for us to do this kind of things?”
“We’re celebrities but we’re also people. People have emotions so we have the rights in dating too.”
“So you mean… This is really a date?” 
“Yes.” –Kyaaah!
Dara smiles to that, because the lights are off… GD didn’t see it.

They’re now watching the movie…


GD said “Should we transfer seat?”
“Why?”
“Nothing…I just don’t feel comfortable seeing those couple as sweet as that!” –he points out on their front. But he’s just kidding of course. GD’s being goofy again.
Dara laughs. She said “Shouldn’t we?”
“Let’s just stay here.”

GD holds Dara’s hands and said “We can be as sweet as them too.” –Aww.
Dara looks at him… she also holds to his hand tightly. GD felt it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter