FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 80

 

 

 

“Who’s this?” –bleary tone of voice.

“You didn’t recognize my voice?”

“Ah! *she got awakened* Jiyong?”

“I saw you called me lately.”

“Yes! I did.”

“What are you going to say? Aren’t you mad at me?”

“Why didn’t you say it?”

“What?”

“Why didn’t you say that it was your entire plan at first so that I didn’t misunderstand?!”

“I was about to tell you but you hung up and I can’t contact you after anymore.”

“You should have just explained the whole thing to me the day before or early in the morning so I didn’t expect!”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry if I enraged you by leaving things unsaid.”

“You planned it all.”

“Ye… I’m sorry… I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt my baby girl~”

“Ya! Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For the day… even if you’re not around… you made it for me.”

“I just advised them to make you happy, did they?”

“Hm! They succeed! I am happy!”

“Glad you are. I still think that I need to say sorry.”

“Why? You’ve done so much.”

“As your man, I wasn’t able to do my job because I am busy working for something else. I feel ashamed.”

“I understand that. You don’t need to worry.”

“Thank you!”

“No. I should thank you.”

“…Birth date is just a number. A day like that can happen every time.”

“But it happens once in a year.”

“We have 365 days in a year. Who says it only happens once in a year. Dara, it’s not about the day that matters, it’s about how it was spent, of how sentimental it was, and that… can happen in any day.”

“You’re right. Still, I want to thank you and sorry for misunderstanding you.”

“It’s okay. I’m used to it.” –Hahaha!

“Ya!!”

GD laughed. He said “Ya. It’s already morning. You better head to your bed.”

“I’m already at my bed and sleeping too. Your call woke me up.”

“Oh. Sorry if I disturbed you. I saw your me2day updates lately as I checked through my phone.”

“That’s what we did. Haha! Did you also plan the headband, wand and the wings?”

“Yes. Did you feel young?”

“I always feel young!”

“Why?”

“Because of you!”

“Because of me?”

“Ne. You treat me like a baby~”

“Am I spoiling you already?”

“No! In fact, I like it. And besides, you act like you’re ages older than me.”

“I think matured.  Ya! This is not supposed to be what we’re talking about right now! Haha~ What I’m saying is, I saw your update and I’ve read that you haven’t got a sleep for two days yet. Do you want me to get mad at you?”

“Why?”

“I said take care of your health, right?”

“Okay, here’s a deal. I’ll sleep now if you’ll sleep too!”

“What? Why?”

“You’re getting thinner! I’ve noticed that. Get a lot of sleep!”

“Alright. I’ll sleep.”

“Promise?”

“Promise! You sleep too, okay? Sweet dreams jagiya~”

“Ne! Bye bye~”

“Yeah.”

“……………..”

“What?” –Hahaha!

“Why?”

“Why aren’t you hanging up the call?”-LOL!

“I was waiting for you.”

“You hang up first.”

“No, you first!”

“Aissh. We can’t sleep in this way.”

“Haha! Okay. I’ll hang this up. I miss you!”

“Yeah. Good night!”

“Bye!”

 

She hung up the call with a wide smile on her face. She said “Now, my birthday is complete! Thanks!!” She prayed then goes to sleep.

 

Hours later, the sun is already up. Dara received presents from the members, like cap, trainers, sweat pants and t-shirts which Dara liked. 2NE1 goes out to attend Music Core and rehearse. Dara wore the members’ gifts. After performing, they go back to their dorm and Dara saw a lot of presents waiting on the floor, given by fans. She was so touched. Then the members gave her another surprise cake and greeted her again.

CL said “This time, this is our plan.”

Dara smiled and said “Thank you!!” and they spent the day together.

 

2NE1 is busy promoting again while Big Bang’s TOP and GD are busy making their album. They are not being forcedly pushing through to work and just work, they were also given time to rest and watch movies or anything else. GD did, but he just can’t help himself to work. Music is a part of his everyday life, music is a part of his job too so as an outcome, he works everyday.

 

About YG family, they’re having another photo shoot again and CF filming together with the Superstar K2 finalists supported by the CJ Media. Last month, Big Bang endorsed LG Optimus ONE and it is seen there how GD is taking too much interest in rabbits until the present shooting now. Haha!

Alternatively, aside from doing YG family’s bustles, GD is also having a sideline for Seungri’s album. He’s helping his dongsaeng by guest featuring in one of his songs. (‘Open The Window’) G-Dragon is really a helpful man!

 

On the contrary, GD and TOP are swaggin’ with their new hairstyles!

 

When Kush saw the hairstyle of them two, he said “GD… So tell me about your new…poodle hairstyle?” –Haha!

TOP laughed. GD said “I want to try this hairstyle since I haven’t tried it on yet.”

“It seems like you’re changing your hairstyle every month! We all know that you love trying new things by that!”

“Haha. Do I look stupid?”

“Hmm… how do I say this without hurting your feelings?”

GD laughed. He said “Man, you’re rude!”

“No but I believe you can make it look cool! That’s what G-Dragon is known about.”

“Thanks. Ah! *points TOP* TOP hyung also has a new hairstyle!” He passed the hot spot to TOP! LOL.

Kushlooked at TOP and said “You look like an anime, no, like an old man I mean.”

GD laughed at him, as a payback because TOP laughed at you lately? Haha!

TOP said “What is it really?”

“Really, but more like a white Siberian husky~”

GD laughed so hard and talked after “Why to dogs?”

“Because your hairstyles are no human-like!”

“Yeah.” GD said.

“I feel embarrassed with these white hairs.” –TOP.

“I think it looks good on you.” –GD.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Now I feel handsome.” –Hahaha! GD, the fashion trendsetter praised him that’s why he felt more than contented.

 

After that, 2NE1 rehearsed with the three men of Big Bang, TOP, Taeyang and GD for the soon MAMA awards because 2NE1 together with some YG family members, like Se7en, Taeyang and Gummy will be going to Macau for the Mnet Asian Music Awards 2010. But Se7en won’t be there because there’s another appointment that he has to attend to. There will be international artists there. And guess what, GD and TOP are the surprise guests!

 

They have talked about what to perform and Taeyang will perform ‘I Need A Girl’. He asked permission to GD first because the choreographer told him to make a scene and that is to kiss Dara on her cheek and bring her on stage. Dara is chosen as the girl to be the leading woman in the storyboard of their (Taeyang, TOP and GD) consecutive performances. Dara will be Taeyang’s girl but then someone will shoot Dara and that will be the start of TOP’s performance and at the end of his performance, there goes Taeyang pointing a gun on TOP’s head and TOP will do the same and there goes GD. Then they will perform ‘Hallelujah’ altogether and as the last scene of that, the three of them will be pointing a gun on each other’s head. And two gun shots will be heard while the lights are off leaving the audience with no idea who were/was killed. In short, everything in their performance is planned! Haha!

 

But what exactly did GD say when Taeyang told him about what he’ll do?

Here it is, He said “A kiss on the cheek?!” –Hahaha!

“Yeah. I have no idea with this, okay? Don’t kill me.” –LOL!

“Is that really a part of the performance or you requested it?” –Haha!

“Aniyo! I have no way to request that.”

“A kiss on the cheek huh… you… Dara… Aissh!”

“And… what now?”

“Don’t get it over.”

“I know. I get it. Okay.”

“Youngbae-ah! I’ll be watching your performance on the waiting room!”

“Yeah. *laughs*”

GD laughed too and said “I have a guuunn~~ You might not want to--”

They laughed.

GD approved but he told Taeyang to do it less. Hahaha!

 

Weeks gone by… They fly off to Macau a day before D-Day has come. They rest first that night and in the morning, they rehearsed again. Until it was already evening, the stadium was full of people already. Artists have arrived too. People are chanting and excited to see their favorite idols.

 

2NE1 was nervous backstage until Dara received a message from GD. She opened it and it says “I see you’re nervous. Don’t be. You can do it! Good luck! Hwaiting!”

Dara looked around to find GD elsewhere that he can possibly see a sight of her. When she looked on the far left, she saw him preparing for their last stage later. He smiles at him and waves his hand and mouthed these words, “Hwaiting! Jagiya! Hwaiting!”

Dara smiled and waved back but everyone was in the way. GD’s face is swerving through the crowd of people and sinking. The people in the backstage engulfs the two of them and hinds them to meet. Aw.

 

Different groups from other countries and from Korea performed already. On the last part, YG family will perform in line-up.  Taeyang performed his new songs and the song ‘I Need A Girl’. Taeyang did what he’s supposed to do. Haha! Dara acted too as a part of the performance. TOP performed after then GD. Dara was so amazed to their performances especially GD. GD has that kind of aura that attracts woman when he performs. She thought “Yeah. That’s my boy!”

Hahaha! GD, TOP and Taeyang performed together as their ending stage.

 All of their performance was superb! The whole awards night was outstanding especially because YG family owned the stage, as what people said. Each of the YG family who are nominated, won an award! President YG who came with them is proud of them all. At the night of that event, after it was finished, they had a party. GD and TOP drinks a wine (alcohol) again! Haha. But don’t worry, they only drink occasionally, it just happened that the occasions come frequently. LOL! They met a lot of celebrities there, from Japan and other countries.

 

The fantastic night ended with YG bringing home success and pride! When they go home, another activity is waiting again. They have to practice and prepare for the upcoming YG Family Concert. There are only days remaining and it will be their concert already. It’s the month of December so it has gone cold inside and out.

 

They’re in the location where their concert will be held.

Let’s take a closer look to what’s happening to YG family.

 

-CL and Seungri-

 

CL was tired and Seungri keeps on following her and trying to get attention from her.

Seungri said “CL-roo~! Ohayogozaimasu~ (Japanese word for ‘Good Morning’)

“What do you want?”

“I’m just checking you out.”

“Go away. I’m bad tempered.”

“Why?”

“Because of you.”

“Me? Why? What did I do wrong?”

“Your presence just annoys me.”

“*laughs* That’s what they always said.”

“I’m not in the mood.”

“I’m not asking you to be on the mood. How are you?”

“I’m not good.” She walks away but Seungri still follows her. They are far from everyone in YG that’s why nobody knows what’s going on to them.

Seungri said “CL yaaaah~ ^.^”

“Don’t play around. You’re not funny.”

“Really? *still smiling*”

“You know what? I’m getting tired of this! Stop following me around! I don’t like it when you’re always there and everywhere I look at! Sometimes it just irritates me! Maybe if you try to lessen that up, that’ll be better. Don’t try too much. I won’t like you that quick.” –Aw!!

Seungri was hushed and hurt for what she said. It was a large impact to him.

He said “You know, I understand that you’re bad tempered but those words that you said, I don’t understand. How could you?”

“Go away~ from me.”

He said “Well… *sad* Sorry… if I’m such a bothersome. I’m just hoping that maybe through this, you might like this man someday… I was wrong. You’re looking for a perfect man, which is Teddy hyung, right? That’s it… I can’t be Teddy, I can’t be like him even how much I tried to be. Thank you, just thank you for giving me a chance…… for the moment.”

He walks out.

Oops! What just happened? =( Seungri was hurt!

 

(Background Music: Who Is by Bruno Mars)

 

Seungri goes to the corner together with Big Bang and CL goes back to 2NE1. Seungri’s lonely face was noticeable. He usually goofs around playing with his hyung but he stopped. He just sits calmly and rehearsed seriously. He is not looking at CL anymore.

He thought “I did it all but it was not enough for her. I tried, she knows that. She could’ve stopped me if she already liked me but she didn’t. After all of what I did, she is not trying to like me, she’s still looking for a perfect man. I’m not perfect. I can’t be the one for her. I gave it up, I was played enough. She dared me, I did it but why did I end up to this? She made me look like a fool for trying. If only I know that she’ll do this, I should have just stopped. They’re right, love makes people stupid and hello world, here I am, being one of them.”

His memories with CL haunt him that time. He is thinking how did they reach that far and end up so fast like that. They were happy before but what happened? Aw! =(

 

The light of happiness inside the stadium left Seungri on the dark side. Everyone was happy and bonding with each other except Seungri. He is not himself that day and GD noticed that.

He said “Yo. Seungri-ah! *smiling*”

“Ne?”

“What’s happening to you? Why are you being like that?”

“I’m just hungry.”

“You want to eat? What food do you want? I’ll buy.” –Aww. Sweet hyung.

“No thanks.”

“Come on, I’ll buy, my treat. Still no?”

“No.”

“Ayy~ Panda-yah! I’m not used to seeing you like this! Are you feeling well?” He touched his forehead.

GD said “Hmm. It’s not hot. What is hurting in you?”

“Nothing.”

“Aish. You’re like a girl that’s PMS-ing!” –LOL!

“*slight smile* Ani. Anya.”

“You’re like a man who was lost in the path of life and didn’t know how to get out!”

GD laughed. Seungri just smiled.

G-Dragon puts his arm over Seungri’s shoulders and said “When we go home after this, I’ll buy you a food. Huh? *taps his back then goes away*”

GD is the most concerned hyung to Seungri.

 

The practices continued. They go to YG and deal with the choreographer. They go home exactly at 11 PM. Big Bang is riding their van.

GD said to the driver, “Uh… let’s go and buy foods first.”

“But sir, it’s already 11 PM. Is there any open stores with this time?”

“Yes. There are 24 hour stores in every corners of the world. I believe Seoul does have that too, if I’m not mistaken. *sarcastic*” –Wow! Haha.

The driver speaks no more after GD said that and so they look for an open store.

Seungri knew that GD is doing that for him. He is just silent on one side. The car parked beside an open store. GD looked back at Seungri and said “What do you want to eat?”

Seungri said “Anything.”

TOP, who’s beside him, said “Seungri-ah. Why so quiet since lately?”

Taeyang said “Seungri might be in the middle of the stage of growing up.”

“He’s already grown up! He’s already in his 20’s!” –GD.

Daesung said “Are you just tired?”

“Yeah.” Seungri said as an excuse.

GD said “Ya. Ya. Ya! Big Bang, what do you want to eat? I’ll buy for all of us!”

“Buy us anything. We eat anything.” –TOP. Haha!

“Got it.” He opened the door of the van but their assistant who’s sitting beside the driver’s seat said “Stop sir. You can’t go out. I’ll just buy the foods for you.”

“Okay. Thanks.” GD said.

The assistant goes out and Big Bang is left on the van.

GD said “Ya! Seungri-ah! Tell us what’s really up with you?”

The members looked at him and waited for his answer.

Seungri laughed and said “Ah ha ha~ Of course, nothing’s wrong with me! I just wanted hyung to buy me a food!” He said as an excuse and for them to stop asking.

GD said “Aish!! You punk! You made me worried.”

“Ye. And I don’t want that.” –Aww.

“Huh?”

TOP said “Seungri is weird.”

GD looked at him and said “Everybody’s hungry, right? Seungri’s prank helped.”

 

Seungri acted happy first while he’s with Big Bang. They ate the foods on the way home and slept as they came to their dorm.

 

Another day of practice…

At the same time when they were practicing, PSY was promoting the YG family concert too through the posters that he’s releasing on the internet. But there’s a tinie tiny portion of one picture that caught the attention of many, it was a picture that Dara Park is facing G-Dragon and they look like they were kissing! Hahaha. Is it exactly what you saw before PSY? Haha. GD was defined through his pink scarf that he always wear and Dara, through her palm tree hair. LOL! PSY, you’re making them obvious! Did YG allow him to release this thing or did he command him to post it? Hmmm?

 

The days of their practices continued. Big Bang is practicing together with YG family. This will be their first concert together with 2NE1 and actually, this will also be the first concert that 2NE1 will have after their debut. Big Bang are active while rehearsing especially GD~ GD is exaggerating the dance steps and fooling around with everyone while they’re practicing in the dance studio of the YG building. He also plays on the segway and riding it all over the building with his YG cape on. Oh, GD we know Dara is around but… maybe that’s too much? Haha. Because of the adrenaline that he brings, it influenced the other members like Daesung, TOP and Taeyang. 2NE1, while watching them, is feeling kind of awkward socializing and being with their seniors. Dara is being so quiet and shy in front of everyone while they’re practicing. Even if GD is already trying to make them laugh, they just won’t laugh because? Sunbaes are around! Haha. Or maybe they’re trying to say that GD must stop his aegyo thinking that it’s already overly done? LOL. That’s okay, being active happens like once in a lifetime to Jiyong because when he gets serious, he’s really serious! And he can also be so quiet when he feels like being it. Haha! Behind that attitude, there’s a humble man inside, whenever they finish rehearsing with staffs, he never forgets to yell and say thank you to cheer them up because he understands that they’re having a difficult time too. He knows because he’s been there. Hahaha.

 

It’s a bonding moment of the YG family once again. It’s more like a get together party! Haha! Everyone was happy but Seungri’s unusual behavior is getting the attention of someone, and it’s CL, but she’s acting like she doesn’t care and she’s better off without him. Aw.

Seungri thought while looking at her dance(practice) “You meanie! You made me hope for nothing! CL… Aish! You like them bad boys, soldier type uh? (It’s CL’s part from the lyrics of Pretty Boy by 2NE1, “I like them bad boys, soldier type!”) Am I not a bad boy yet? I’ll show you what bad boy looks like when my album comes out! Aish. What am I thinking! Hhhh… I’m still hoping that she’ll like me…”

Seungri pinned down his playful attitude in the days of their practices. CL notices that Seungri stops already and their current condition stays like that.

 

With Dara and GD, Dara asked GD to teach her how to rap and do the dance steps. GD willingly accepts Dara’s request but since camera men are filming them, they acted like friends first. Haha! They never talked to each other when YG family is around, they didn’t even look intimate to each other. And that was their longest conversation so far! Haha! GD watches Dara rehearse what he taught her and he is looking proud down the stage. Haha. But GD didn’t let it end just there, he sometimes talk to Dara, like when she’s eating in the cafeteria. Something that won’t make anyone to put malice on it.

 

TOP and Bom are playing with each other as usual. TOP keeps on eating bananas on the backstage and Bom said that she likes bananas too. And, they found something in common with them, again! Haha!

 

As a whole, they’re all like a family who care for each other, tease each other, eat and laugh together. They never felt the pressure from the making of this concert because they’re a family who are into that thing so what they only felt was happiness and excitement.

 

The day before the concert, GD and TOP, Korea’s fashionistas, attended the John Galliano Launch Party to congratulate the designer on opening his first store in Korea. Then after that day, it will be their concert! Haha. Loaded appointments!

 

Busy days of YG family are done and YG family concert has already begun. On December 4th and 5th, they had the two of the most wonderful days of their lives. Dara’s family came to the concert to watch as well as the other member’s family too. The two days of their concert including different performances of songs from GDTOP’s album. YG family did a great fan service by a unique kind of entertainment that they brought. TOP and Bom held hands in the concert for so long as a part of the performance. TOP and Bom were teased in the concert. Haha! Maybe because of their chemistry with each other.

Two days, filled with such memories of them all. In Big Bang’s opinion, it was not tiring all in all because they were able to enjoy themselves on stage and they were able to be united again with the whole YG family too. It was fun and worthwhile.

 

 After the YG family concert, YG family had couple of days to relax! It’s extremely cold nowadays and the sun barely comes out to the sky. It is snowing a lot.

But on the 8th of December, YG family has planned to have an outing to a ski resort!

That time, there are rumors that swimmer, Park Tae Hwan, was looking forward in meeting 2NE1’s Sandara Park. GD knew about that, fast radars! LOL! Another fanboy of Dara! Park Tae Hwan gets to communicate with the ones who are close to Dara and one of them is GD. Maybe that’s his way of how to get close to her. But sorry, you got the wrong man. Haha!

Se7en passed the call to GD and informed him about their vacation. 2NE1 is included too but not all of them will be able to go. CL didn’t come because maybe she doesn’t want to see Seungri again because she’s feeling guilty or she’s just not in the mood. Minzy still wants to finish knitting a scarf for the Christmas so she can’t come. Obviously, Bom and Dara are the remaining available members to come. In Big Bang, Seungri, Daesung and TOP didn’t come for a reason that they’re busy doing something else. GD and YB come instead. It will be a ski resort and they’ll go snowboarding! Haha.

 

In that ski resort, Se7en, GD, YB, Dara and Bom are the only YG artists there. The rest of the people with them are their managers and staffs. They are only few who came, not more than 10. Dara and GD met each other but they can’t act too showy because the managers are there! Haha. There are always situations like that. They have to go on with it because they have to hide. They should climb the hill to reach the top and slide down with their snowboards because the fun starts there.

While they were climbing up the hill, GD saw Dara who’s having a hard time climbing up while carrying a heavy snowboard with her. She was already hugging it because it’s too big. LOL!

GD came to her. He took the snowboard without words and continuously walks.

Dara said “Oh… Thank you.”

Bom saw it. She whispered on Dara’s ears, “That was romantic! Jiyong is a gentleman!”

Dara smiled after it and stared at GD the whole time secretly, hiding how fixed her eyes are to GD.

 

The managers are having a snow fight.

Furthermore, Taeyang sees Bom and said “Ya! Girl with a green beanie and pants!”

Bom looked and said “Is that me?”

“I think so?”

“Why?”

“You’re here too.”

“Yeah. *shivers* Agh. It’s cold!”

“It is. Oh. I can’t see you clearly. The snow is blurring my sight.” He wore his neon ski shades and said “Yeah. That’s better.”

Bom turned back at Taeyang and tried to look around the ski resort. She said “There are no many people around now, right?”

When she faced back, a snowball hits her on her chest. She was shocked, she said “O--oh! Omo!”

Taeyang laughed. She looked at him and said “Did you throw this on me?”

“No, Dara noona did.”

Bom looked at Dara and she was trying to put his feet on to her snowboard so it’s impossible that it’s her. She said “You threw this on me! Aigoo! You’re dead! *she gets a lot of snow from the ground and compressed through her hands to make it spherical then she hits Taeyang back. And that’s the start of their snow fight! Bom and Taeyang are having fun! Haha.

 

While Dara in contrast, looked around too. She saw no one is still snowboarding and with the fact that she doesn’t know how to ski makes her self in realization that she will just embarrass herself when she try to do it alone. Secretly, he removes her feet on her snowboard and gets a snow from the ground and makes a round ball out of it. She puts them together until she makes a 2 feet tall snowballs over each other.

GD goes to her and said “What are you doing? Don’t you want to join the fun out there?”

Dara was shocked because he suddenly talked and she doesn’t know that he’s there.

She said “Oh. It’s you! Ah~ I’m making a snowman.”

“Mwo?*chuckles* A snowman? Where?” –LOL! He didn’t recognize that the one that Dara is constructing was a snowman.

“Here! This is what I’m making!”

“Oh… I see. I thought that compiled snow below there was just caused by the snowboards of the skiers. You know, when they fall, the snow deforms and it forms like that.” –Hahaha!

“Ya! A snowman is hard to make! How could you just demean what I made?”

“I’m not demeaning it. I’m just saying my honest judgment.”

“Aigoo! This is a snowman, mister!”

“I see… A 2 feet snowman uh…”

Dara looked at what she made and laughed. She said “Ya you’re right, this doesn’t even look like a snowman!”

“And that didn’t even make sense! What you better do is, grab a snow out of that and throw it to somebody and make a snow fight.”

“You mean like this?” She throws one to him.

“I didn’t mean to me, but—ah! You started it!” He throws a snow to her too.

The couple is having a snow fight. Later on, Se7en joined them and as well as YB and Bom.

 

For not so long, they switched to skiing. GD and Taeyang are skiing already. Dara can’t ski that’s why Bom and Dara are having a mini tutorial lesson on one side. LOL!

Bom is teaching her the right ways of how to slide with her snowboard, while standing! Haha! Dara keeps on falling and sliding down on the snow because she doesn’t know how. That time, Se7en, GD and YB ride the cable car to see the nice view from above. The place was buried by white snow all over. It is a winter wonderland for them all. They had fun until it gets dark in the ski resort, getting pleasure from that vacation.

 

It was another precious memory to treasure. They go home after that.

2NE1 and Big Bang are back to their ordinary lives. GD and TOP continue working on their album, they started filming for the music videos of their new song, ‘High High’ with the special guests, Big Bang members, Taeyang and Seungri, YG’s producers, Kush and Teddy. They participated in it too. GD and TOP feel so free on drinking after they were announced to be a unit! Haha.

 

Another special event comes, it’s Seungri’s birthday! December 12, 2010!

He commemorates with Big Bang in YG. They bought him a cake. They sing him a Happy birthday. It was a party that is well-planned by YG family for him. He felt so happy knowing it. It was maknae’s 21st birthday! The year is almost over. While Seungri is practicing with the dancers in YG for the dance in his soon to be released album next year, they’re eating his presents from the fans. The foods were a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter