FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 73

 

 


Later on… 

Sun shines bright and another morning has started once again.
Early in the morning, Big Bang is in YG and ready to shoot with Yuna and Trans Fixion.
They’re waiting for Kim Yuna to come. 

While they’re waiting for her in the dance room, Taeyang said “GD, are you done promoting your movie?(Shine A Light)”
“Yes, I am already done with that when we came back here in Korea.” –GD said.
“It’s a success uh. Big hit.” –Taeyang said.
GD smiled and said “Ne.”
Daesung swiftly said “Kim Yuna might look very pretty. Ah~ we should prepare on how we should face her later.”
Seungri said “I don’t need to prepare. I already look good. I mean, I naturally look good.” –always the Seungri that they’ve known. LOL.
GD said “Aish. I told you we shouldn’t have given him too much moral support before, See what happened!”
They laughed. TOP said “Is skating really hard?” –a topic that just suddenly goes off because of TOP! Haha!
“Yes it is.” –Taeyang said.
TOP said “I just…you know, in the middle of the ice, 2 thin blades then you skate all around, doing exhibitions, I think it’s indeed hard! I can’t even balance myself properly on a two wheel roller blades!” –Hahaha.
They laughed again and GD just smiled. GD said “You’re talking about Kim Yuna-ssi, am I right?”
“Ye! She’s really good!” –TOP said.
Daesung said “No wonder she’s the champion.”
“I heard she’s pretty in person.” –Taeyang said.
GD said “Really? Is she?”
Taeyang replied “Yeah.”
GD said “That’s interesting! Oh aigoo. Why did I get so excited at a sudden?” –Haha.
The boys got hyped and excited to see Yuna. All of the members have interest in women, so much interest, except Taeyang. Hahaha.
After hours of waiting…

Kim Yuna has finally arrived. Big Bang welcomed her warmly. She really has an angelic face. She looks very pure and she is definitely kind.
She was a down to earth girl even though she’s really famous. They had conversation first before they started the filming. They’re trying to meet each other well. GD and TOP were a bit silent when Yuna came, because……….. they’re staring at her! Haha!
GD worked normally with Yuna. Yuna was a shy type of girl but one of the cuties too. Big Bang finds her attractive but GD got the less attention to her. Haha. Why? Because he already had Dara! So why ask for more? Haha. But that was sweet, Jiyong~!
The choreographer taught Yuna and Big Bang the dance steps for the song. They danced it all together, Big Bang was in a serious mood when they are working but of course, they never fail to entertain the others with their gags at times. After Yuna learned the dance together with Big Bang, they proceed to the recording studio for Yuna to record the song and GD was the in charged producer that time so he has to do it alone that time. When Yuna entered the booth to record, Taeyang surprisingly became active with Yuna in the rest of the shoots there, for behind the scenes. He joined her inside so she won’t feel tensed and uncomfortable. At the same time, Taeyang was just fooling around and trying to adjust himself to girls too. Haha! 
Jiyong is outside the booth and dictating her on what to do. He was a little bit bossy that time but he was still approachable. He did it with suitability in treatment to a visitor, so nothing is wrong from what he did. He always wears a smile on his face and that makes him look like a gentle guy. That is the real GD, always smiling. =)

Se7en took a visit to his juniors and talked with them. Kim Yuna is on the make-up room so she’s not around with the boys.
Se7en said “How is it doing?”
“She’s nice.” –Seungri said.
“I said about the video, not----Aish! You’re really not changing Seungri-ah!” –Se7en said.
Hahaha. GD laughed. Se7en said “Since Seungri opened it up, what do you think of her anyway?”
“She’s pretty and interesting.” –GD said.
Se7en said “Ahh. How about you Taeyang?”
Taeyang just smiled. They laughed at him because they know what he means by that. He still can’t make a move to her.
GD said “I think she’s having fun.”
“Yeah! I also think she is.” –Daesung said.
“She must!” –Seungri said. Hahaha! What a reply, maknae! LOL
GD laughed. Se7en said “And TOP?”
TOP said “Me? Uhh… I think she’s too quiet and shy. Actually I like girls who’s opposing to that quality.”
“Ah! So that’s why you kept on talking to her lately! What’s up with the big smile, big boy?” –Jiyong said.
And they all laughed. TOP was lying! Haha! 

Later on as the discussion with them was done, Se7en goes away and leaves the YG already. Big Bang resumes to shooting.

After shooting the selected parts of the clip that should be taken in YG, they take their lunches and get to bond with Yuna.
When Big Bang is all busy in YG, 2NE1 is in their dorm and just resting.
They’re about to eat their lunches too. Dara already sent messages and even called him but he was not answering any of it. She was waiting for GD to send her or call her but it seems that GD forgot to. Aw.
She thought “I can feel the setbacks coming just as of now. We need to urge more.”
2NE1 noticed that Dara kept on looking at her phone.

Bom said “Dara, why do you keep on looking at your phone?”
Minzy said “Maybe unnie is waiting for a SMS to come.”
They started teasing her. CL said “Dara, tell us, who is it? Huh? Who is it?” –she’s widely smiling while saying that.
Dara said “I’m not waiting for something.”
“Really?” –Bom said. She tried to look at Dara’s phone. Dara stands up upon sitting. She said “Aniyo!”
Minzy said “Let us see!” –they tried to run and get Dara’s phone. Dara screams and freaks out. She runs so fast and entered the room so fast. Haha! Cute girls!
After Dara entered the room, she can hear the three mumbling.
Bom said “I think she’s really waiting for a call.”
CL said “She’s keeping something from us.”
“Or maybe it’s from her family, don’t you think?” –Minzy said.
CL said “Aiiing! Minzy-ah! If it’s from her family, she wouldn’t hide it to us like that.”
Bom said while patting her head, “You’re still a kid Minzy~”
Haha. Then they (Bom and CL) walked out. LOL. It’s like they were saying that Minzy is still a kid so she doesn’t understand what they’re trying to put up with the situation. 
Minzy said “But I’m already a teen! I’m not a kid anymore! Aiissh!”

Dara, inside the room, was leaning on the door, she has her both hands on her phone and clutching it tight while placing it on her chest. She sighed and said “He’s not even calling me… where is he… how is he?” –Aww. She’s worrying about him that much.

She goes to her bed and sits on it. She thought “I’ll try to call him tomorrow. Maybe he just has a lot of things to do today that’s why he can’t call me.”
She still tries to understand. The day passes with Big Bang being busy for their upcoming mini album in Japan, ‘Tell Me Goodbye’ and for the shooting of ‘Shouting Korea’. They’re still not having enough rest. Poor boys. =(
Big Bang had shooting until the evening. It was indeed tiring for them. GD didn’t have a chance to hold his phone that long and send her a message because the day had a very hectic schedule. He wanted to but he can’t. The day ended and the next will be continued tomorrow. A day ended without a conversation of them two.

The next day, GD was as busy as ever ‘again’. As the leader of Big Bang, he must show them how to work hard so they would follow too. He must set as a good example. G-Dragon was also the type of guy who takes responsibility and does the responsibility as well. He has a thought in mind that he has to work hard to attain better outcome with everything. He is also used to giving his best in all.
The staffs, crew and producers are busier. 

Back on 2NE1’s dorm…

Dara was wondering if she would call him or not. She’s holding her phone and doubting if she should. The other 2NE1 girls are on their beds and still sleeping. Dara can’t sleep properly so she got up earlier. She was sitting on their kitchen and staring at her phone.

At the time when she’s hesitating to call him, Big Bang members were steady while the staffs are preparing the place. GD seated first and tried to rest a bit even just for a minute. Waaaa! Go call her Dara! GD now has available slot!
And good thing, Dara called her. Exactly that time, GD saw the lights of his phone blinking from his pocket so he takes it out and answered it.

He spoke “Yoboseyo?”
“Jiyong!”
His eyes widened as he hears her voice again. He said “Oh! D---It’s you!” –Haha. He can’t say her name out loud because someone might hear it.
“You’re not answering my calls and messages.”
“I’m sorry but I really want to… I swear!”
“This is a chance that I have finally taken, you answered my call!”
“Yeah~ we’re actually waiting for the set to be fixed.”
“Then… Can we go out today?” –she’s smiling.
He moved out to the place where he's sitting to and talked to her.
“Dara, I’m busy.” –Aww!! =(
“Oh….” –she got hurt but she didn’t let it hear that she was offended to that.
“I’m sorry.”
“You have a lot of things to do?”
“Ne…”
“Okay then… should I hang this up?”
“What? Why?”
“I’m afraid that I’m disturbing you already.”
“We’re not yet doing anything. We can still talk.”
“Then we should go out if you’re not doing anything.”
“We’ll do something after this. This is only my free time.”
“No. Don’t worry. It’s okay with me.”
“I’m really sorry jagiya. I can’t come.”
“Okay. Bye.”
“Ya.”
“Hm?”
“Sorry.”
“It’s okay. Bye-bye! Good luck for the shoot!”
“Yeah. Bye~” 
She disconnected it. She was disappointed but she still tried to understand and be aware of the situation. She thought “Dara……yes, you do need a wide understanding! Patience! Trust! Phew.”

In short, they weren’t able to see each other that day. It’s a fail. =( Dara still didn’t loose hope so the day after that, she called him again and asked him out. She thought that it was her turn to ask him out because it was always him having the first move.
Again, he answered it.

“Can we go out for a date now?” –she said, even if it’s awkward for a girl to ask that.
Let’s see what GD will answer to that…






“Mian…(Sorry).” –Aw! Again???
“Why?”
“We’ll still have photo shoots and many more. I’m really sorry.”
But this time, Dara got a bit angry because it’s the second time that he rejected her.
She said “You always make excuses!”
“What?” He was shocked on the tone of her voice.
“You didn’t come with me yesterday, even today?!”
“Dara… I have many things to do.” He was far away from everyone so he mentioned her name already.
“So what? So you don’t have time?”
“I’m not saying anything like that.”
“But you’re acting like that.”
“Dara, I don’t want the both of us to fight because of this, please.”
“You have time for your work, but you don’t have time for me.”
“Don’t misunderstand Dara. Both of you, my work and you are important, it’s just that, work is now……we can always have time with each other, just not now.”
“If you say so… then do your work, now!”
“Why are you being like this?”
“Do you know how embarrassing it is to be rejected?”
“I know exactly how it feels. But Dara… this is not a reason for us to fight.”
“We’re not fighting.”
“Then why are you yelling at me?”
She didn’t speak. He said “Ya.”
“Let’s just talk again next time.”
“Ya! Dara.”
“Bye.”
“Ya!”

She hung up. GD said “Aissh!” Now he has many things in his mind, plus Dara.
He thought “She got mad? She did get mad.” He got more problematic because of that.

On the other side, Dara feels like crying because she was hurt and embarrassed.
She has thought of Se7en since Se7en told her that she’s free to call her when they had problems. She asked for a help. She dialled his number and called him.

Se7en picks up, “Hello?”
“Dongwook-ie!”
“Yes? Why?”
“I don’t know how to explain this but I’m mad at him now. I’m not actually that mad, I’m just upset.”
“What happened?”
“I kept on texting him and calling him but he’s not replying. I tried to call him yesterday and today. I’m asking him out but he kept on saying no, he’s busy, he has a lot of things to do and many more.”
“Maybe he’s really busy?”
“Yes. But he already rejected me twice!”
“He said that he doesn’t have time?”
“Yes.”
“……”
“Dongwook-ie?”
“……”
“Yoboseyo?”
“Dara…Can you really understand him?”
“What? What do you mean?”
“Can you really understand his situation?”
“Why?”
“You need to understand his side too, not yours only. Think about him and not just yourself. He has his own world too… it’s not all about you.”
She was hushed. Se7en said “Jiyong is a serious man when it comes to work. He takes it seriously. *sigh* I guess you two really must know each other more because that will really start the conflict.”
He continued “You must be glad that he answered your call while he’s on work because even me, when I’m calling him if he’s on work, he’s not picking up. Look how he put you on one of his priorities.”
“I just don’t like it that he wasn’t able to make time for me.”
“I told you Dara… You need to understand him too. My point here was not to blame you because you’re wrong for it. I was saying that you also need to adjust.”
“I know…”
“Now Dara, don’t be upset and calm down.”
“I will try to understand him again.”
“Yes, please do.”
“Extend your patience too… this is one of the common mistakes in a relationship, don’t make it fool you two.”
“Okay! Thank you very much!”
“Where are you?”
“I’m at our dorm. Why?”
“Nothing. So are we okay?”
“Yes, I get it now. I’m just a bit worried to him. I don’t know what’s happening to him.”
“Ahh. That, I met him yesterday~ He’s in a good condition. No need to worry. They’re working with Yuna.”
“Kim Yuna? Ohhh…”
“GD mentioned that she’s pretty and interesting.”
“Really!?”
“Ne. But all of them said the same thing, it’s not only him.”
“Uhwaaa~”
“Don’t worry about that. Trust Jiyong.”
“Okay.”
“Dara, I have to go somewhere today, so shall I?”
“Oh… Okay. Okay! Annyeong~”
“Annyeong(Bye).”

And the conversation with Se7en was disconnected already. Whew. Lucky that there’s Se7en to clear things up~ That time, Se7en is heading to YG. Why?
When he arrived there, he asked what time Big Bang will arrive there.
After knowing the time, he seated for a while and waited for them. What? He’s waiting for Big Bang? Why?

Se7en waited for hours. He ate and played games on his phone just to avoid the dull time. The sky gets darker and finally! Big Bang arrived in YG for a stop over before they go home.

Se7en stood up when they entered. As they entered, GD’s eyes and Se7en’s eyes met.
Se7en said “GD…”
“Oh. Hyung?”
“How was the shooting?” He smiled.
“It went alright.”
“Ahh... You look tired.”
“No. I’m not yet tired. I’m just frowning.” –LOL. So it means that when he’s frowning, he looks tired? Haha.
Se7en laughed.
GD said “Why are you here?”
“I came here for you.” –Ahhh.. So that’s why he went to YG.
“Why?”
“I need to talk to you.” He grabs his shoulders and pushes him to go outside the building.
“Wae?(Why?)” He said while he’s being pushed.

Until they reached the outside, GD said “Why did you bring me here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter