FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cr: for the one who edited the picture ^_^

 

CHAPTER 90

 

“Have we really lost it all? Don’t we really have what we used to have anymore?”, she thought.

 

In the month of September, GD’s schedule is still hectic. It will never be ‘not hectic’ for him. Haha. He attends fashion shows, like “Marc Jacobs 2011 F/W Collection” and also in Vogue Fashion Night with Taeyang. Big Bang participated in endorsing Ludacris’ Soul headphones and performed too. GD and TOP flies to Japan to fix their Japanese album.

GD, TOP and Seungri take part in MTV too. They had an exclusive interview in Singapore which has been aired in MTV Asia.

Big Bang also got nominated in the 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards in the category of Worldwide Act representing Asia Pacific.

 

And many more things happened until September ends…

 

GD&TOP are still going from one country to another. October 4, they leave Japan and go back to Korea.

2NE1 on the other hand, is still in Japan and doing well. But unexpected news shocked the citizens of Korea.

 

Earlier this evening, we reported that Big Bang‘s leader G-Dragon had been arrested and warned by the Seoul police for smoking . As the story progresses, more details are being released about the circumstances surrounding his case.

“On June 15th, there was a search-and-seizure done on G-Dragon,” said a representative for the police.“The original urine tests came out negative, but a hair test performed in July, the results came out positive,” he said.

YG Entertainment had no immediate reaction. “It’s a shock,” said CEO Yang Hyun Suk. “We will make an official statement when everything has been verified.”

“There has been an emergency meeting,” revealed a YG insider. “It appears necessary to change our plans for Big Bang as well as GD&TOP,” he said. “G-Dragon is undergoing self-reflection as well.”

This latest incident is expected to have negative effects on G-Dragon’s scheduled comeback later this month, as well as GD&TOP’s promotions in Japan. YG’s standing on the KOSDAQ, Korea’s stock index, is expected to take a hit, as well.

The day after it, YG Entertainment released an official statement regarding the issue,

“We would like to sincerely offer our deepest apologies to all the fans and to everyone who appreciates Big Bang’s music.

G-Dragon underwent an investigation for smoking last July. Because G-Dragon had never smoked , we cooperated with the investigation confidently and proceeded as usual with scheduled events. However, according to the hair strand test, G-Dragon tested positive for minuscule amounts of , which shocked us.

While we were contemplating what the reason could be, we thought of the event that occurred in May during their Japan tour. There was a drinking event to celebrate a successful concert with various Japanese associates who visited us at the concert location. When G-Dragon went to use the restroom, a young person who seemed to be a Japanese fan recognized G-Dragon and offered him a cigarette as he greeted him. Out of courtesy, G-Dragon took two or three puffs, but upon feeling that it was different from normal cigarettes, he flushed it down the toilet right away.

We thought it to be a trivial event, and soon we were unable to remember that it ever happened. However, when we began to ponder over the reason for this positive test, that night’s event returned as the likely cause.  We contacted the prosecution right away and related the event exactly as it happened.

Although there was no legal penalty issued, the guilty conscience and responsibility for causing everyone pain is a weight that G-Dragon and the company must now carry upon our shoulders, and it is heavier than any penalty.

As celebrities who have received a lot of interest from the public, and as a company who is supposed to thoroughly manage them, we sincerely regret the emergence of this situation, and have been self-reflecting on our carelessness. We deeply bow our heads as we apologize for causing you to worry once again, and we will try our best to make sure this type of event does not occur again.”

When 2NE1 knew about the issue under their company, they all felt bad for GD. Dara updates her me2day and expressing that she is feeling so sad that night. She feels so sorry about GD because GD worked hard for his album and then only a single issue will affect it. There is also a project offered to GD but because of the case against him, they backed out.

 

Another issue of him has arises. It was his third case. First was the Plagiarism issue (Heartbreaker v.s Florida’s ‘Right Round’), second was the Shine A Light Concert obscene matter, and this is the third one. Aw. G-Dragon might not get himself off the trauma anymore. He’s always been attacked. It will really affect G-Dragon.

The news is still fresh. Fans get saddened because of it too. They feel the agony that he feels right now.

 

Dara becomes so worried that she scheduled a flight to Korea the next day.

 

She thought “Jiyong needs me.” –Aww.

 

On October 6, Dara came back from Japan right after she knew about the issue. She came back first among all the members of 2NE1. Aww. To the rescue, Dara?

 

While she’s on the plane, she was thinking, “Oh omo~ *shaking* I hope he’s not doing anything bad to himself now. Be strong Jiyong! Be strong!”

 

After 2 hours, Dara arrived in Korea. She goes to YG. It is a very chaotic atmosphere in YG. Only few were smiling, it’s because the rest of the scheduled planned for this month will be revised and it will cause busyness for them all again.

 

She finds GD anywhere inside but he’s not there. She thought “He might have felt so upset that he caused burden to them all that’s why he’s not here? Where is he? *worries*”

 

She gave him a call but he’s out of reach. She thought “Not again! Aigoo! Jiyong-ah! Where can I find you?”

 

She didn’t go to Jiyong’s house to give respect to his family because of the latest issue.

 

She doesn’t know what to do. The sky is now dark. She was near to giving up on finding him.

Until a random thought entered her mind, it’s what GD said to her months ago…

 

“Is that it? You’re giving up?” –GD

 

Then she remembered the time when she’s breaking up with him, the reaction of his face, it’s tattooed on her mind. And the words he said, was locked in her heart. It’s still an unforgettable scene for her.

 

She thought “I can’t believe I almost did that. What if it really happened? We may not be texting each other anymore nor looking at each other’s eyes. If he also gave up on us, then we’re already through months ago. But he didn’t, he stayed strong. Jiyong… Thank you. I’m stupid even at first.”

 

She muses over to the recent happenings between them…

 

She said “It has been rough… but we’re keeping still. Just before, we were okay everyday. We were not like this. We’re far from this. We walk around the street, holding my hand, staring at my eyes, whispering words in my ears, kissing me and making me laugh… Now, it’s all plain dead.”

 

 

She decided to go to a special place that they both know. ‘Han River’

She came there to refresh their memories and also to meditate about everything that happened. She imagined GD walking beside her right now and laughing…

She faintly smiled. She said “He used to tease me and laugh when I get insulted… he used to be by my side…. I never thought I would be……… alone right now.” –Aw. =(

 

 

She took so many steps before reaching the park. She stopped right there when she already saw the river.

 

She saw couples around. “This place is really magical. It brings couple together. We are actually a couple, but we’re not together right now. GD, wherever you are… please stay strong… because all I can do now is hope and wish that you’re okay. I can’t find you… please…… just… be okay.” –Aww. She’s so worried about him. Because she can’t find him and see him tonight, she just hopes for his best.

 

She looked around and stared at each people. She saw them smiling, representing romance they feel within. Until, on the other side… she saw a man who’s away from all of them.

The man looked sad and he’s alone. It was GD’s current hairstyle, so she thought it was really him.

 

 

She walked closer to the man to see if it was really him. When she was 4 meters away, she said,

 

“Ji?”

The man looked at her and it’s Jiyong indeed. Waaa! Destiny again!

He saw Dara.

 

He said “Why are you here?”

“I didn’t actually know that you’re here. I didn’t actually know why I’m here.” –denying the real reason behind.

“I thought you’re still in Japan?”

“I came first among the girls because… I worried about you. I read about the news. I feel sorry.”

“Ahh… About that thing, it’s another issue again. It’s always me. *forced smile*”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m misunderstood. Everybody thinks of me as a drug addict. Would that make a man feel good in some ways?”

“Sorry.”

“I didn’t mean that to you but… *sigh* that’s how people look at me now.”

“At least you said the truth, right?”

“Yes, even though I brought shame to our agency.”

“I’m sorry. I’m not with you when the issue came out. I wasn’t able to console you. Am I too late?”

“But what are you really here for? Isn’t that what you’re doing now?” –Aww.

“Oh right. I think I knew my purpose why I’m here. How about you? Why are you here?”

“I came here for my heart knows why.”

“You’re a tough guy! You can go through all that!” –trying to encourage him.

“I am a tough guy, I am a bad boy… I smoke small amount of … I’m a drug addict. Will you still be in love with that kind of guy? Like… how foul I am, right?”

“Aniyo! That will never be the case for me to stop liking you… You’ve done so many good deeds, you donated clothes for charity auction, you saved a child from your concert and shielded him through your arm to protect him from being hurt by the falling trashcan because of the stampede that fans created and you let yourself be buried by them for the child’s sake, you visited a kid with ill condition, gave him toys and even spent extended time for him behind your busy schedule, you donated nearly $50,000 in Children’s hospital at Seoul University on your birthday. When you got issued before from your Shine A Light concert, you asked them an apology and lower your head for all of them. That may not be all that, but you are a good man, I’m telling you.”

“People sent me death messages again, asking me to die. And I don’t get it. I can’t stand it when they tell me that.”

“Jiyong ah, be strong! Just like what you did last 2009! You endured it all, right? I bet you can do it again.”

“I feel like I have a terrible face right now. I can’t face people up. Maybe that’s why I went here to reminisce and relax myself.”

“This place is really a good place for melancholy. *exhales* A lot happened…”

 

GD looks against her, he looks at the river.

 

 “Ahhh… It’s been a long time since we had a time together like this.” She speaks.

“*looks at her* I…”

 

He thought “I think this is the time that I have to make a change.”

 

GD said “Right now, I feel lonely. Thanks for coming here.”

“Something mysterious sent me here.”

“Dara… I want to say sorry.”

“What are you being sorry of?”

“I hurt you. Didn’t I?”

“A-Aniyo~ What are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry if I’m too reckless about my actions. I hurt you for that.”

“That’s nothing. Actually… I want to say sorry to you too again, I accidentally hurt you. I feel remorse for doing that honestly. I didn’t want it to happen. I’m sorry.”

“Let’s not bring that back right now. What’s done is done. Right?”

“Ne. Ahhh… Jiyong?”

 “Ye?”

She hesitates to say something. She looks at the river and smiled.

GD said “Dara, why?”

Dara can’t control her emotions when she saw his docile face above all the issues.

She hugged him. GD said “Oh!”

 

GD said “Do you have a problem? What happened to 2NE1? Is there something bad that happened in Japan?”

“I just want to hug you. Stay strong GD! Stay strong…”

“What? Wh—Are you… *feels her back shaking* crying?”

“Aniyo?”

“Oh come on! I feel you Dara. Don’t cry. I’m okay.”

“I know you’re not. You like to keep things to yourself, right? Because you’re a man! You said that!” –Aww. She remembered what he said.

“You remembered that? Haha. No, Dara… I’m really okay.”

“You just said lately you are not feeling good and then now you’re okay, stop lying, you lunatic!”

GD smiles and said “Hahah~ I just don’t want people to worry about me. I disappointed you all for what I did. I don’t know how to face YG Entertainment for the second shame I gave after my concert last 2009. Don’t I have better things to do but to give people headaches by thinking of me?”

She said “GD, no, you’re a human, we’re all humans, we make mistakes… Don’t think like that. You still have a lot of supporters. Count me in.”

“………….”

“Ji?”

“…Thank you.” –Awww. Then he heaves a big sigh.

 

When Dara heard him speaking with his manly voice, she loosened up from hugging him and looked at him instead. She said “Jiyong… I’ll stay here with you until you feel okay.”

 

GD looks at her eyes and then he takes one step closer to her. He wipes her tears.

He said “Thank you for being so concerned to me. I mean, you are always concerned to me. *smiles* But you don’t need to cry. I’ll be okay Dara. Thank you so much.”

 

 

Dara said “G-Dragon.”

“*chuckles* Yeah?” He finds it strange hearing her call him that name. Haha.

“I missed you!”

 

GD smiled.

“What?” –Dara said.

“Thank you for choosing to stay with me.” –Awww.

“It’s more than just a choice Jiyong. I will love you forever.”

GD remains smiling. Dara sees the sorrow in his eyes. She said “Jiyong…”

She keeps on mentioning his name but she can’t say anything after. She wants to say a lot of things to him but words just won’t come out from her.

 

GD said “Dara… We’ve been apart for many months.”

“Yes. We’re not in a good condition those times. I missed being with you Jiyong-ah! Only if you know!”

“I’m sorry. I should’ve protected my girlfriend. I didn’t mean those things to happen. (Dara and TOP’s affair)”

“You shouldn’t be sorry. I should be.”

“I guess we’re both really sorry for it. I missed you too Dara.”

Dara just smiled.

“Let’s just learn from our mistakes.”

“Ye…”

“Dara, our situation is at its worst right now… I don’t know if we can still lift it up and save it.”

“What are you trying to mean?”

“Let’s…… give it a try once more.”

“What are we going to do?”

“Don’t you think that fate already made its way for us to talk right here now? We never knew that we’re both going to be here, in this special place. So… let’s take this as an opportunity.”

“…. How?”

“Let’s just say that this is a meaning of a new beginning. Look at where you’re standing now.”

Dara looks at the ground and to the surroundings. GD said “This is exactly where I confessed my love to you, right?”

“Oh! You’re right! You clearly can still remember every detail.”

“I stopped and stay here lately to gain strength from what I’m going through right now because I know you won’t be around. But who knows that you’ll come here for real?”

“I just got home from Japan lately.”

 

“Dara… let’s have a new start.”

 

“How are we going to do that?”

“Let’s throw away all of the pains of yesterday and live tomorrow like nothing just happened.”

 

Dara stared at Jiyong. It’s just what she wanted for them to have. She just doesn’t know how to start it to Jiyong. Glad Jiyong had the same idea.

 

GD said “Dara… I know we can’t bring everything back to normal to what happened before, so let’s forget it and have a new start with each other again.”

“You mean, we’re going to be in a relationship again, right now?”

“Yes, like we’re just starting again.”

“… Okay.”

 

GD talked to her while staring deeply at her eyes. He said “You came all the way up to here from Japan just for me?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t you have schedules of promotions there right now?”

“We’re done to it. The girls will be coming home the next days.”

“You came home first for me?”

“Yes. I worried so much about you, do you know that? I thought you’re going to kill yourself or something, that you’re too depressed and you’re all alone because nobody’s there to comfort you and so I thought you’ll need me.”

GD felt so touched for what she did. He said “You got me there~ Haha.”

 

He rapidly embraces her. Dara was surprised. She missed that kind of feeling, the feeling when she’s being hugged by him. It’s just so delightful.

GD said “Ahhh~ Dara… *hugs her tighter* Thank you for being with me every time I need someone. When I have a problem, you’re always there. I am so lucky I met you.”

Dara hugs him too. She taps his back while saying “I’m meant to stay with you.”

Then she heard him gusts air from his nose which sounds like he silently laughed. He smiled. GD said “You got me with this.”

“With what?”

“With the hug thing… You make me fall in love with you with a hug.”

“Ah-ohhhh… when we’re outside the restaurant because you’re too oppressive about your ex-girlfriend… I remember that.” (Chapter 20)

“Haha. And again, you’re here when I’m feeling so horrific. Thank you Dara, really…”

“Those are just simple compared to the things you’ve done to me.”

“…… Dara, let’s be together again and leave our dreadful pasts behind. I’ve been waiting for this moment to come… I wanted this all along. Let’s get back to normal, please.”

“Me too! I wanted this too! Yes! Let us start again…”

GD hugged her tighter and boosts her up a bit. Dara was lifted up, so she said “Oh omo! *laughs* I got nervous!”

GD laughs too. He said “Haha! You gained a little weight. You became heavier.”

“Jiyong… I really missed you a lot! I really want to be with you now for a longer time.”

“Why can’t we?”

“Your issue is still spanking new, if a reporter saw us here, another issue will be thrown to you.”

“We’ll be issued soon.”

“And that shouldn’t be now, it’s inappropriate.”

“Yeah.”

 

 

GD removes his arms around Dara. They stopped hugging. They are now standing in front of each other. GD took a step closer to her again. He gawks to her eyes.

 

He said “If we’re going to go back to the time when I just confessed to you… then, I can also do another thing, am I right?”

Dara quickly understands what he wants to do. He wants to kiss her. Awww.

She looked around. She said “I am not sure. There are a lot of people here now.”

“They are all couples. Aren’t we too? And besides, they didn’t notice me here even if I’m already standing here for almost an hour. They won’t notice us now too, I guess.”

“Ah… Aigoo, I’m getting shy. *chuckles*”

GD laughs to her feedback. But then, Dara grabs his long necklace.

 

GD was astounded. He didn’t speak out a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter