FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43

 

 


While GD was walking…
He thought “You’re dead! Daesung-ah!!~~~” –Haha.
He went his way to their dorm and he arrived at exactly 6 PM. He comes in and he saw no one’s around.
He said “Hm? Big Bang is not here? They’re supposed to be here now. Why am I always being left alone?” –Haha. Then Gaho barked.
He looked at him from the floor. He said “Oh. I’m not~” –Hahaha. Yes GD, you have Gaho, Boss and Charlie with you. All dogs~ LOL He laid the three on the couch.
He sat down. He looked at Charlie. He said “Ya!”
Charlie also looked at him. Haha Cuuuute~~
“Your owner is with Dara last night! Do you know how many hours it took me from waiting? Just because of you!! I mean… your owner!! Aigoo! > <”
He looked at Boss next. He said “You! I just caught your owner with Dara lately on the elevator! Why need to hug? Why need to be that close to her? Why need to be with her early in the morning!? Aisssh!!”
He said “The both of you! Taeyang! And TOP! You’re abusing me! You’re not fair! Aish. > <”
Then he looked at Gaho, he said “You!! …… You’re still adorable =) don’t worry! *he whisked Gaho’s head* just like your owner ^ ^” –Haha. Biased much? LOL
He stared at the three dogs beside him. He sat on the floor and said “Aish! How could you all be so cute at a sudden!” –then he plays with them three. Haha Cute Jiyong! Without anybody with him, and without anything to do… just played with the dogs. Hahaha.

Later on… He stopped playing with them. He sighed and said “I’ve gotten worse.” –LOL! Hahaha
Because the night before last night, he was just talking to a dog, and now he’s even playing with them! Haha.
The three kept on barking. Want some more? Hahaha.
GD sat on the couch again and said “I’m actually not feeling good today.” –he leaned his head.
He said “I can’t define how it feels. I feel like I’m holding two strips of a string.” –that’s an idiomatic expression which means that he feels like he’s into two things or people. Aw. So what does it mean GD?! > <
He continued “Charlie, Boss (it stands for TOP and Taeyang)… you’re making it hard for me, really. I don’t know what to act now… I can’t get mad for that long to her. I forgave her that easily even though it’s actually a situation to be mad about. Why am I being like this? Agh! Seungri and Daesung also do the same way to me. Ahh~! Man! This is torture!”
He yelled “Dara! I got wet last night! But it’s okay! Though that makes me mad, the issue is, I can’t get mad at you! Why?! Why?! Please stop doing this to me~~ Daraaaaaa!”

He closed his eyes. The face of a smiling Dara entered his mind, so he started seeing the image of Dara in his mind. He suddenly smiled a little. Kyaaah! He’s really in love! Haha. 
He said “I can’t get rid of that smiling face. That………….. beautiful face. My heart always flutters when I see that innocent smile on your lips, your sincere eyes that makes me hypnotized whenever I try to stare at it… Your truly normal self, that’s what I want……… that’s who I wanted to be with.” –Awwwww..
He continued “Although this is a selfish thing to say…… but please, just be with me…. and only ME.”
The budges of Dara were also playing in his mind, a smiling Dara. 

Until he opened his eyes, he said “Aigoo. Was that a dream or just a scene beyond my imagination? Agh! If that is a dream, then please let it come true, if it’s just my imagination, please bring it to reality.” 

He stood up and he was about to go in the bathroom to wash his face, but he heard someone’s just been keying the password of their room from outside. So he remained standing and waited for them to come in.
The door opened annnnnd…

There are the four of them, coming in at the same time. GD said “YA!”
They were all surprised that GD is already there.
TOP said “Oh!! You scared us!”
GD said while having his arms crossed. He said “Where did you come from again? Why go home so late? You should be here about an hour ago.”
“Now, you’re asking why we are late. Maybe you just came home very early that’s why the normal time for us became late for you. Haven’t you realize, we’re four in this and you’re only one. Four versus one, who do you think has the defect about that?” –TOP said.
GD said “You’re always apart from me. How will I be able to find you all with that?” –Haha Poor GD.
“Oh Charlie~” –TOP saw Charlie on the couch so he gets him from the chair and carry it. TOP goes on to his room. GD, ignored? LOL
Taeyang said “Boss. Ya! Let’s go ^ ^” –he ran towards his room too, letting Boss to follow him. And so Boss ran too and follows him.
Seungri tapped GD’s shoulder and said “It’s okay hyung. Hhhh… It must be really hard to have a dog, right?” –Haha. He’s indirectly insulting him with that. He meant that having a dog would divert the person’s attention to the dog and not to the person he’s talking to. Haha.
He continued “Hhh. I’m sooo lucky~ I don’t have one.” –he smiled arrogantly.
GD said “It’s because you, yourself looks like a dog that’s why you don’t need one.” –LOL. G-Ri!
Daesung laughed. He said “Hahaha! Right!”
Seungri said “Hyung! How dare you? > <” –Hahaha.
GD said “Ya. Daesung! You owe me something!!”
“What is it?” –Daesung said.
“You always have a wrong timing! Every time! Agghh!”
“What are you talking about?”
“I hate you.” –he faced back from him. Haha! Just like a kid.
Seungri laughed. He said “Hahaha!” –then he flicked his tongue out to Daesung then enter his room too. LOL. Sweet revenge? Haha.
Daesung said “Hyung! What did I do wrong?”
GD said “Go!”
“What?”
“Go away~”
“Okay ^ ^” –then happily ran to his room. Haha! That was provoking, Daesung! LOL. 

GD was left AGAIN. He looked at Gaho then he carries him and hugs him. 
He said “Ya. You’ll stay with daddy, right? Agh! You’re heavy~ You’re getting big Gaho!” –Yes, he’s already big GD! He’s not a puppy anymore. Then suddenly Gaho was trying to get off him. LOL! So then Gaho tried to release himself with GD’s arms and jumps down from being carried. Haha. Now, Gaho was on the floor. GD sighed. 
He said “Even you? Aish! =(”
He stared at Gaho and said “What? Only because you’re big, you don’t want to be carried anymore. Gaho~ You’re hurting your daddy’s heart! When you’re still a puppy I always did that to you, remember?”
He blubbered in a funny way. LOL. 
He said “But at least I could hug you, right? right?” –he sat down on the floor, held Gaho and hugged him. Haha He’s trying to play again with him and Gaho plays with him too. Aw. Sweet daddy! A very positive thinker~ Maybe Gaho gets off you because he doesn’t want you to suffer from carrying a heavy dog like him now. Or maybe he doesn’t want to be carried anymore? But don’t worry GD, Gaho still loves you. Confirmed =)

While playing with him, he noticed his arm with a bracelet on. He looked at it and remembered what happened lately. He said “A knot-like bracelet? This looks simple but it feels special.” –then he smiled.


After playing with Gaho…
He decided to sleep. Everybody from Big Bang is sleeping as well.


Tomorrow comes again…


GD woke up first. He went to the boys’ rooms. He came to check if they’re gone again. Hahaha! But then they’re still sleeping. 
He said “Well, that’s new, they’re still here?” –LOL!
He woke Taeyang up. He said “Youngbae. Wake up. We still need to rehearse.”
So Taeyang got awake and stood up. With his eyes half closed, he said “What time is it?”
GD said “It is 7 AM as of now. But we have to practice early there, they said the schedule is tight.”
They prepared to go. They were dressing up.
Taeyang noticed something. He said “That was a nice bracelet.”
GD said “Ah. *smile* ne…”
YB said “Where did you buy that?”
“I actually didn’t buy this one. Somebody gave this to me.”
“Who?”
GD thought “Oh. I forgot. He also likes her. I shouldn’t tell it to him, he might get hurt.”
He said “It was a fan.”
“Ohh... Lucky uh?” –talking about the fan who gave it to him. It is a pleasure of course to see your idol wearing the thing that you gave.
“Yeah. She’s lucky! ^ ^” 

Then they went together to go to the MAMA’s event center. The arena was all empty. All they can see were staffs and crews around. YB said “This is a big stadium.”

GD’s looking around, being observant about the place. He said “The people would be here and there *he points left to right* So when we’re on stage, we have people in our front and back. I think we have to occupy all the spaces so we have to walk around for the audiences around the stage.” –Whoa. He really knows how to produce a stage act. He knows how to evaluate a stage presence.

YB said “Let’s start now.”

So they started practicing, back to busy way of living. GD’s being very productive and cooperative again, he does things here and there. He provided the dance steps and how the dancers will show up. He decided the concept of the stage and the performance, the lasers and everything. He dances in the stage. 
While being interviewed, he mentioned “For now, I think the singer has to work hard, so the staffs work even harder. I have to check everything one by one, for my mind to be set. It’s going to be a stage I’m going to be on, anyway…and a stage that I’m going to have fun on. If I want to set my mind straight and play, I think I have to get used to everything and I’m just the type that does this and that.” –Whoa. Now, that’s what we called Big Bang’s leader, the perfectionist Big Bang’s leader! Haha.
The suggested wire was ordered, so he’ll be in a harness when going down to the stage. But it has to be tied between his thighs. Hahaha! 
He said “I feel like I’m being pampered with this. How am I supposed to wear this one?” –he kept on looking at it while mounting the wires. LOL. That makes the staffs laugh. 
He said “It’s embarrassing.” –he became shy for wearing that. Haha. Well you suggested it, so you must rationalize it. 
He added “This is completely...isn’t this becoming a pants?” –Hahaha!
He finally tried being carried by a wire. After trying, he was laid on stage. He said “Wow~”
The interviewers were also spread out from the stadium. The PD (camera man) asked “Aren’t you scared?”
“I wasn’t scared, but it hurts.” –GD said.
“Where?” –the camera man (PD) asked.
“My .” –Hahaha!

So he practices with a smile on his face after that, playing around and having fun. Aw. He never forgets that, he always has fun after long busy hours. After rehearsing the steps with the stage that he’s going to perform on, it’s now Taeyang who’s going to practice. GD was now on the backstage. But instead of resting, he can’t get himself to peace, he always works. Haha. And no one could ever avert that habit from him. LOL 

He said “2NE1, aren’t they going to practice here too?”
The staff said “Maybe later~”
“Ahh…”
Haha. Why GD? Looking for someone? LOL

Taeyang on stage…

He was practicing, and he’s coming out from the trap door since GD can’t do it, he decided to just do it by himself. Haha. He practiced the steps of ‘Wedding Dress’. The song played... He was dancing.
Then minutes before the song ended, 2NE1 came! Uhwaaa~
So 2NE1 saw Taeyang on the stage, too bad GD was on the backstage that time so he doesn’t know something about what’s happening outside.
As they arrived in the stadium, Taeyang automatically saw Dara who’s smiling again. He was singing the song and dancing with it while looking at her. Aww. So 2NE1 just sat down first and watch him practice. 
YB thought “They’re here! ^ ^” 
He became happy. Then finally the practice of Taeyang ended. He went down from the stage and go to them.
CL said “*bow* Good afternoon sunbae-nim~”
“It’s already afternoon?” –YB asked.
CL said “Ne.”
“Time is really fast.” –he said.
Dara said “Uhmm... *serious* Maybe because this is a covered stadium so you won’t surely become aware of the time.”
CL laughed. And because CL laughed, Dara smiled.
Taeyang said “You’ll be the next to rehearse, right?”
“Yes.” –Minzy said.
“We just finished practicing. I think the stage is all yours now.” –Taeyang said.
“We received a call lately that we have to make it quick because there are still more to perform here so they are also scheduled to practice today.” –CL said.
Taeyang said “Really? We haven’t polished our practice yet. Maybe we’ll do it again tomorrow just before the event.”
“You can do it! Hwaiting!” –Bom said.
YB smiled. Dara thought “I thought GD will be here? Why can’t I see him around?” –Aw.
CL said “I want to have a tour around this stadium…I’ll just walk around.”
Bom said “I want too!”
Minzy said “We’ll come with you unnie!”
CL said “How about you Dara?”
Dara looked at Taeyang and said “No. I’ll stay here ^ ^”
“Okay. We’ll be back!” –Bom said. Then they walked around.
Dara and Taeyang were now left together. Haha. It’s a silent moment~ LOL
Taeyang said “Why didn’t you come with them?”
“I just thought that you’ll be alone here if I did.” –Awww =)
“Really? Noona is thoughtful.” –he smiled as he said those.
Dara thought “Aigoo. There’s the sweet and innocent smile again!”
She said “Ne…I really am.” -Hahaha
Taeyang sighed. Dara said “Oh. Why?”
“I’m not feeling good. I don’t feel right.”
“Why? What happened?”
“I’m always feeling this…I want to do something but I can’t.”
“What is it? You’re jjang(great) I don’t think you can’t do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter