FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

 

 

 

Now there are still 4 players left. It was G-Dragon, TOP, Seungri and Daesung.
Seungri said “Who else would like to ‘Fold’ their cards?” –haha! Conceited!
G-Dragon replied quickly “How about you do it first before we did?” –hahaha! Here it goes again.
Until the rounds had passed by, the ‘blinds’ were also changed each round. 
As the game continues… Seungri rose for 4 won. Haha! 
TOP saw GD’s reaction lately so he thought “GD must be acting that he has bad cards but in reality, it’s the other way around. Hah! You’ll never get me into that Jiyong!” –smart!! Now that’s a good logic TOP!
So he raised 2 won.
Daesung said “2 won?! You’ve been earning, uh? *sighed* I raised 10 won. Hhh. What a poverty I have here!” –Hahaha! Now he’s saying that how come TOP only raised 2 won (small amount) when he raised a larger money, 10 won.

2NE1 are now smiling while watching them play the game. Seems like they all have their thoughts and tactics in mind and what excites them more is to see the winner of the game!

When TOP raised money, GD then smiled.
He thought “He might have read my mind!”

GD said “It’s been 16 won… big loss, right?” –Hahaha! Now he’s trying to scare them like he has the same cards with the cards on the center or shall we say, good cards, so that they’ll give up the game.

Very intense really…
Seungri raised 2 won and said “Hm!(impudent smile)How about we make it to 18 won?”
As the game still continues… the members kept on raising money as the amount of money that the big blind assigned went larger and larger! Haha! It’s a tight gambling, really! Haha

GD raised 17 won. Seungri raised 12 won. Daesung raised 14 won and TOP raised 18 won. Wahaha! That’s a lot of money! I guess the floor was now messed up with moneys on it! 
Until…

Seungri said “Ahh! I have no more money to raise!”
Daesung said “Me too! All I have here now in my wallet was, (checks his wallet) a candy wrapper?” –Hahaha!
GD laughed, he said “Accessories! How about those?”
“Sure! Then you’ll end up going home now Jiyong!” –TOP said. Hahaha! He meant that GD has a lot of accessories in his body so he’ll be the one to lend as many as he can.
They laughed. And so, the game changed the routine since all of them have no moneys left, they decided to make it through accessories! Haha! It’s going to be a fun game after all!

Daesung lent his bracelets. Seungri lent his necklace, TOP lent his leather bracelet too and GD lent his rings. Haha! Golden rings!

Seungri said “Hah! I might be bringing home imported rings now!” –Haha! because GD’s accessories are usually bought from different countries.

GD said “Oh come on! Nobody wants to see you go home , so just give up the fight!” 
–Haha! GD never failed to fire up words! He said that he had more accessories than Seungri does so he’s saying that maybe when he’s lending behalf of his accessories, Seungri was already half because he only has less compare to him! Haha He might have just lent his clothes, that’s why. LOL

Until, the game was already tough! They almost lost their accessories. GD has been smiling all along while looking on his cards, looks confident. Haha!
Seungri had nothing left now, so he just lent his watch and his shoes! 
Daesung lent his jacket! Hahaha! He’s just now wearing a shirt!
TOP lent his shades and his … socks? Hahaha.

GD said “Aish. And who would take your socks anyway?!” –LOL! 
TOP said “Ya! Don’t underestimate my socks! It’s my only comforter when I sleep! ” Hahaha! Funny!
2NE1 laughed on that!
While GD lent his jacket too! Ahh! He’s just wearing a t-shirt inside. Now they can see his y tattoo on his arms! Ahh! And the biceps! Kyaaah! HOT~

Daesung looked at each one of them. He sighed and said 
“We don’t look celebrities now T T” –he said that they don’t look celebrities anymore without their accessories on. Haha!

“Well… we still do, oh… You mean you’re not anymore?” –Haha! And who else would say that, none other than…. GD! Hahaha. They laughed after as well as Daesung too. Daesung just rides with the joke, and he knows that GD is fond of this kind of words so he’s kind of used to it ^^

The game is tight! 
Daesung has been sweating. He thought “The last card might not match mine, and I’ll loose the game? G-Dragon hyung always wins games so maybe he’ll win this too, if I continued to the other round… I might get upset if I fight and gets nothing in the end. I think I should ‘fold’ mine also.”

So he decided to fold! Ahhh! Why?!?
GD thought “Haha! I have bad cards too, silly!”
The battle runs among TOP, Seungri and GD.
They are now thinking critically. It’s a mind game actually. GD can’t help himself to smile and laugh to know that a lot has folded their cards! Haha.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter