FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

 

 

He doesn’t know it either?! LOL. Jinu said “We’re going to a club! We’ll be eating and having a party!”
GD said “Aaaahh…”
Then Jinu went out. TOP and GD followed. They went in. Kyaaah~ into a club, exclusively for them! They are now in the TREND OTAKU CLUB.
Girls in YG joint together in a table and talk with each other. While the boys in YG are separated and scattered all over the club, some are eating... some are dancing and some are just sitting.
Bom said “It’s my first time meeting all of our company members.”
“Ne... Some looks unfamiliar to me either.” –Minzy said.
CL said “I actually like the atmosphere here! Why don’t we dance?” – She’s almost shouting for her voice to be heard by them. The sounds are really that loud.
Bom said “Good idea! Let’s go!” –so then they went to the center and danced with the other guys and girls in YG. But Dara is not yet standing.
Minzy said “Unnie~ Let’s go! Don’t just sit there!”
“No! Go! I’m actually not in the mood to dance!” –Dara refuses.
“Oh. Okay! So I guess I’ll leave you here.”
“Yes. I’m going to be fine here!”
So then Minzy left. Dara was staring on a table where GD was sitting in…
He was beside Teddy, Kush, Big Bang and the other YG boys…. GD was smiling, seems to be having a fun conversation.
She thought “He’s always like that! He only treats me well when people are not around but when they are… he ignores me all the time! He even acted like nothing happened last night! Aish! How can he be so absurd?”
Until… Perry talked to the mic in front and said “Drinks are up! Who’s in?”
He looked at the boys of YG. Teddy raised his hand in a cool way and said “Yeah!”
Kush said “Let’s go boys!”
Taeyang said “Hyung. Pass! I don’t drink ^^”
Seungri said “I’m really not interested in alcohols.”
Daesung said “Me too. It doesn’t taste good for me too!”
Kush said “How about you GD and TOP?”
GD and TOP said “We’re up! ^^” –they stood up.
Dara thought “He’ll be drinking again?! Aigoo. He really can’t help himself when it comes to this. He should not drink a lot.”
So there go the tipplers of YG! Haha! Teddy said “Since not all of us would be drinking, I think we should separate ourselves with those who won’t.”
Se7en said “Good idea hyung.” –Se7en won’t drink too because Han Byul, her girlfriend was there. Haha. Then Teddy went up to the balcony of the club on the 2nd floor and GD followed him. The music was so bouncy. (“In da Club by 50 cents”)
Teddy was dancing along while smoking up there. That was cool Teddy!~
Then GD came, holding a glass of beer. As Teddy looked back and saw GD, he smiled. GD also smiled and stood beside Teddy. And here comes Kush, followed by TOP. WOW! The four of them looked cool together! But they’re quite serious. GD was moving his body to the rhythm, banging his head lightly. TOP was beside him, drinking too. A lot has been dancing in the center below. The four of them are just watching them all from above.
GD said to Teddy “Moscato D'Asti(wine), Is it available here?”
“What?” –He didn’t hear it so he went closer to GD.
“Is Moscato D' Asti available here?”
“Ah. Yes! Definitely! Why?”
“It’s my favorite!”
Teddy smiled on that. He said “Oh I see. Well... you can get it there.” GD just smiled. From below, no one could hear what they’re talking about.
Kush said “They’re all dancing good uh.” –while staring at them dancing on the center. They all laughed. GD’s eyes roamed around, searching for someone? He thought “Agh! I can’t see her! It’s so crowded! Everybody’s dancing.” but he doesn’t give up on searching. Haha. Until he saw her on the side... on one table, sitting alone and not dancing... He thought “So that’s why I can’t see you there... Why is she not dancing with them?!”

[NOTE: Suppose to be that this was the scene there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYqUq2MbEI Watch! ]

GD wondered at that. TOP was seriously drinking beside him. Teddy and Kush are talking to each other. ‘Boy talk’ again. GD said “Hyung, I’ll be getting some of Moscato D'Asti down there.”
Teddy said “Okay... okay!” So GD went down. While he secretly sneaks up to come near Dara without anybody noticing. He sat beside Dara and she was surprised by that.
GD said while staring at the people dancing and not to her.
“Hey there, outcast!” –Haha. Dara thought “Finally! He talked to me!”
“Why are you here?” –She asked.
“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that? Why are you here alone? Why not at least join the fun there?”
“I’m not in the mood.”
“Aahh...”
“So why are you here?”
“I’m supposed to get some Moscato D'Asti.”
“Why?”
“It’s my favorite!”
“Aaah… So you love to drink uh.”
GD smiled and chuckled. He said “Not really... but occasionally, I do.”
“By the way, lately... you told me I shouldn’t be late and then you are!”
He laughed and said “I’m a busy person~”
“Yes I know. You always say that.”
“Because I really am!”
“Fine!”
GD stood up and said “I’ll go then… I have to get some of it… And ya, You! You should be dancing! You’re missing the fun!”
“Okay. But no, I’m not into dancing tonight~”
“You want me to set the mood for you?” –malicious! Haha.. Again? LOL
“Ya!!”
GD smiled and said “Just kidding. Bye~” then he walked away.
Dara was still staring at him while he’s walking away.
She thought “His smile could really set my mood actually! Hwaa! Why does he have to be cute when he did? Aigoo!”
Until... Taeyang sits beside Dara. He smiled and said “Hey^^”
“Oh... Youngbae :) Why are you not with them?”
“I don’t drink ^^”
“Oh… We’re the same.”
“Hm! And as I saw you sitting too, I decided to join you here, since you’re not drinking too.”
“Haha. Aren’t you dancing with them?”
“I’m not in the mood to dance now.”
“Wow! Great! We’re really the same. So TOP & GD are the only drinkers from your group?”
“Yes. They have same taste when it comes to hang outs and things like these.”
“Ahh.”
“Oh, are you hungry?”
“Hmm…*thinking*”
“Here.. eat…(he moves the plate to her)”
“Thanks! ^^”
“You should not bear your hunger. It’s not good for your health. Instead… you must eat a lot. If you got sick, you’ll make everyone worry... like me.”
She thought “Awww. That is so sweet. He’s so gentleman and he’s adorable~”
“Thanks! From that, I promise you! I won’t ever get sick! I’ll stay healthy!” –she said it in a dorky way that made Taeyang laugh.
“Haha. I was not expecting you to be like this. You’re really fun to be with.”
“I also didn’t notice it by myself too. That I’m like this~”
Until the music changes... YG artists are in that club, so expectedly, there would be a lot of Hip Hop, Pop and RNB songs. It has been ‘Justin Timberlake ft. Ciara – Love and and Magic’.
YB gets hyped up.
YB said “Let’s dance! Come on!”
“I actually don’t like to... Sorry.”
“Oh come on. Don’t just sit there. You look awful! No one must be out of place here in YG! Let’s go.” –he pulled her up. So then she already stood up...
They went to the center. YB was pulling her while holding her hand.
GD, who has been getting a wine at the corner, looked back and was suppose to go back from the balcony. But then this scene caught his eyes. Dara was dancing with YB!
He was like “WTH?!”
His eyes never left them two. He’s staring until he said “Tsh! Not in the mood uh?”
Awww. That might hurt because when he asked her to dance, she refuses, but then... when YB asked her to, she approved.

He’s at the corner, watching them. From all the people there… his eyes were just focused on them two. Haha. Waaa~ 

They looked happy while dancing, Dara was laughing with YB. That really hurts for Jiyong! Aww. So he went back to the balcony while bringing the wine with him.
After the song… Taeyang and Dara sat down again

While at the balcony…

TOP said “Where did you come from?”
“I went down to get this.”
“Ahh. Did you see her dance?”-he was smiling.
“Who?”
“Dara”
“Ahh…. ----no.” –Haha denial king, really!
“That dance was y... I didn’t notice that she was that pretty.”
GD just looked at him like “Oh no! Not again!”
“So you’re staring at her?” –he smirked.
“Yes. She caught my attention.”
GD thought “No, no, no! Please... not you hyung! You’re the only one I got here.”
He tried changing the topic before it gets worse. Haha!
“You want some of this?” –he lifted up the wine.
“Aish. Jiyong, I still can’t get my eyes off her. I can’t understand why!”
Haha Jiyong, that won’t work! LOL
“Maybe you’re just drunk.”
“No. I’m not… *staring at her* I’m serious.”
---Silence between them two----

TOP said “I actually like girls that thrill me, like someone who has different image from the outside and from the inside. Like her.”
“Haha. There’s a lot of girls out there hyung~”
“Why would I still search for them… if the one that I’m looking for was already here?” –Whooa! Hahaha. Now, that is hard to beat GD!
“I want to know what it feels like being his boyfriend someday.” –TOP said.
GD said “She’s a dork! She’s stupid. She’s clumsy. You mean, you want to be a boyfriend of that kind of girl?” –Hahaha. He’s trying to mention negative traits from her in case it would turn him off.
“I don’t care if she is. All I know is… I think---”
“You think what?”
“Aish. Nothing!” –TOP said. Then he went down from the balcony. GD was left.
GD thought “Ahhh! Please don’t like her too, hyung. Aissshhh..”


From below… There are now several people joining in a table. They were Big Bang, 2NE1 and some of the YG artists. GD, Teddy and Kush are still up at the balcony and been drinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter