FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32

 

 

As GD went back to his room on their dorm… He was smiling, had a good night? Haha. He sat at the couch, the TV and watch happily. He said “This is really strange. I wonder why I can’t get rid of smiling? *smiles* Why do I feel this after not talking to her for days? I guess I really missed her? Haha.” 

Until…
“Who’s she hyung?” Daesung said.
GD was surprised on that! He looked back and said,
“What the..?! Why don’t you at least showed up before talking?! You scared me.”
“Ayy. Come on hyung. I’m already here since lately, it’s just you who didn’t notice me. And what scares you about that?”
“As I saw your face!” –LOL! Bad GD!
“Aish. He’s always like that to me.(referring to GD) Aaah! When will I get some respect?!” –Haha! I get that feeling Dae! ^_^ Must be really hard to fight with someone older than you ne? Haha. But the way you said that, was so epic! Haha So... it turned out to be funny!
“What are you doing here alone by the way?” –GD said. He’s still smiling. Daesung... ignored again? LOL!
“Ahh. That one?(he smiled) I was spazzing out on Dara noona!^^”
GD said “Aaahh…” –seems like you don’t care uh? Haha.
“Who’s that girl you’re talking about lately hyung?”
“Why do you have to ask everything about me?!”
“Hyung. Don’t be like that. I became open to you for sharing my feelings about Dara noona, and then... you’ll keep yours as a secret!? That’s unfair!”
“Well, First of all, I did not tell you to say those to me.., Now, it’s still my fault!? Aish!” –Haha! Daesung, you’ll never win this thing! LOL
“Fine! Fine! It’s my fault now! But anyway.., she’s so pretty, she has a baby face and she is so adorable. Isn’t she? Haha.” –he’s smiling.
“If you mean that she looks like a rabbit, I’ll strongly agree to you in that way.”
“What?! Rabbit? No, she doesn’t look like that! She’s way too pretty compared to a rabbit!”
“Well, for me, she is… What can you do about that?” –Haha!
“Aissshh!”
Then he said “Ah hyung!! I remember! We’ll have a gathering tomorrow! We, YG artists should attend!”
“And so..?”
“I’ll be seeing Dara noona again! Ahh~ I should dress up nice. Wait there, hyung help me to choose the best clothes that would fit me.” –and so he ran to his room and dresses up. He went to the living room wearing nice clothes. 
“Hyung! What about this?” –he turned around while smiling, waiting for GD’s opinion. 
“I actually didn’t know why I’m the one helping you with this!”
“Ayy~ You’re a stylish person! You’re good at this. So what do you think?”
He paused, looked at Daesung from top to toe and whisked his chin. He said “Uhmm... try changing your upper clothes.”
“Okay! Wait there!” –then he changed it.
“How about this?”
GD frowned a bit. Having a hard time? LOL!! Hahaha
“How about put a jacket or a sweater? ... And accessories.”
Daesung does it. He said “Do I look good now?”
“Try fixing your hair.”
Daesung fixed his hair.
“*sigh* Is it okay now!?” –Hahaha. He lost his patience? LOL
“Everything looks perfect when I’m looking at your lower outfit, your upper outfit is quite good, but there’s really something inappropriate about it, I wonder if it’s your face... or is it just that my taste when it comes to your outfit is that far from mine?” –Hahaha. LOL! His face?! That was rude! Hahaha :))
“Aissshh!! That hurts hyung!”
“No, but try changing your face… in case it would help.” 
“That was painful! ToT”
“I’m just kidding man. You already looked good even without wearing cool outfits!”
“Really?” -enlightened.
“Yes.”
“That was the most flattering words I’ve ever got from my entire life, and I’m proud of it, especially because it came from you! Aahh~ Thank you hyungnim!”
“Happy? Then shut up now. I’ll be watching.”
Daesung smiled and said “I’m sure Dara noona would like me now! Bwaha! Dara nooonaa!! You better be ready for tomorrow! Haha!”
GD said “Who are you talking to?” –LOL!! Haha
Until… YB went out of his room too… wearing cool clothes and smiled as he saw GD!
He said “Yo! Jiyong! Do you think these clothes fit me?”
GD looked at YB and then looked at Daesung again. He said “Is this a fashion runway?!” –LOL!
“You know that I have to look good in front of Dara, Jiyong.” -YB said.
“Omo?! You like her too?!!” -Daesung said.
“Oh! You’re there!” –Haha He didn’t notice him too?! LOL Dae, you’re really invisible ne? Haha
“So you like her too?!”
“I already said it. Aisssh!” -YB accidentally said it. Haha!
“Now, I don’t have to keep it secret? Everybody here knows it as well!” –Jiyong said. Haha. It’s a relief for you uh? Hahaha.
“So... We’re two in this now?” –Taeyang said.
Daesung said “No, actually we’re 3!”
“Eh?!”
“Yeah. It’s Seungri-ah!”
“Aiiissshh! I liked her first!” –Taeyang said.
“No. I liked her first!” 
Jiyong thought “You’re both wrong. I liked her first actually!” –LOL! Nice one!!
Jiyong said “I think we now have 3 rivals in a row^^” –sitting pretty.
Taeyang said “Ya. Ji, So do you think I looked nice with this outfit?^^”
“Yes.”
“Thanks man!”
“How come you quickly said yes when it took a long time for you to think whether I look good or not with this?!” Daesung said.
“I’m afraid you’ll be hurt with what I’ll say now... so I better not answer that one.” -Hahaha! Evil GD! Taeyang laughed at that.
“No. But it’s just a joke Daesung. Don’t take it seriously, araesso?”
“Yes! Aissh. I got it! I’ll get used to it someday, someday hyung!” –Haha, his reaction makes Taeyang and GD laugh until Seungri went in their dorm.

He’s all wearing a pretty boy swagger! So it caught Daesung, Jiyong and Taeyang’s attention. It brought silence to the room… The Strong Baby is here! Haha.

Seungri said “Attention please... pretty boy coming…” –as he slowly walked through the floor.. Charismatic Seungri?
Daesung, Taeyang & Jiyong was like “…….”
“Daesung, I just realized... you’re better off being humble than being this trying hard!”-Jiyong said.
Taeyang and Daesung laughed. 
Seungri said “Aish! You’re just too envious because I had a date with Dara noona!”
“Ya! And what do I care about your date with her?” –closely from laughing.
“Ya Seungri-ah, how’s your date with Dara uh?” –Taeyang said. Daesung and Taeyang gave him an impudent look~ Haha!... mad look from his rivals?
“It was really fun! Ah oh and thanks Jiyong hyung for the tips!” 
Taeyang and Daesung looked at GD and said “You’re giving tips?! Uhwaaa! We want some too!”
“Aiisssshh! Seungri-ah! You’re really a trouble!!” –GD said.
While Daesung and Taeyang keeps on asking GD… Seungri said “Ohh. The weather is not that good outside! I hate heavy rains! Aah~”
“Yeah! How is she? Did you send her home?” –Haha! LOL! That was a nice question Jiyong!
“(he paused)... Ahhh!! I didn’t! Because YG called me that time! Ahh~ What kind of man am I?!” –very regretful?
“She doesn’t have an umbrella, maybe? You shouldn’t leave your date out of nowhere! Every man knows that!” -GD said.
“Now, I got a tip!” –Daesung said. Haha!
“You shouldn’t have done that Seungri-ah. Even though I’m quite scared of girls, but when it comes to Dara, it would be a big deal to me! Please don’t do that again. She deserves being protected and cuddled, not being left!” –Aww. That was thoughtful Youngbae!
“Araesso! Is it still my fault now?! Besides, she said Okay! That’s why I thought everything’s alright!” –Seungri said.
“Well, you should have just left her an umbrella or send her home at least, if you already know that the weather is bad since lately!”-Jiyong said.
They all looked at him. He’s so hyped up and a bit …angry? Haha. LOL! You’ve become so protective now uh?
“Aisshh. You don’t have to say it out loud. I know it’s my fault!-__-* ”
“You better knew that!” -GD said.
“Ayy~ Ji, what makes you so upset about their unsuccessful date?” –Taeyang asked. 
Oh! Now that was a trap for you Jiyong! LOL
“Well because I already taught him ways how to date, that’s why I should be upset because he failed on doing it so! Aigoo.” –he said it angrily. Haha. Nice acting! He’s really good at this uh? Haha! So... they all believed him! Good job GD! Waha >:) !

----SILENCE---- 
--Sounds of Thunder— LOL! That was awkward. Got nothing else to say eh? haha
Seungri said “But really... Do I look good with this outfit?”-he’s smiling.
“Hmmm. I think it’s a bit matured for you.” –Taeyang said.
“Why are you wearing formal attire? Isn’t it a bit inappropriate for a gathering only?” –Daesung said.
“Seungri-ah, you’re really cocky for wearing that kind of outfits eh? But it’s okay! We won’t be the one looking stupid tomorrow then.” –Jiyong said. Hahaha!
“Aigoo.. What should I wear then?”
GD said “Aiissshhh! I should be watching now and I don’t know why the heck did you all come here and disturb me only for this!! I don’t know how you got in to Big Bang when you didn’t even know how to swag up yourself!” –Whoa. Pissed off? Haha
Daesung said “We just need some help :( ”
“Come on. Let’s just spazz out about Dara in my room!” –Taeyang said, as he went in to his room, smiling and excited and so Seungri and Daesung followed him and they locked the door. GD was now left on the living room. He sighed and said “Finally! Ahh~ (he slouched from his seat)”
He gets the remote and try to watch. He thought “Aish! It’ll be hard for me now… there are 3 of them! What should I do? Aaaahh! I’m afraid she’ll like them too. I can’t deny that Seungri and Taeyang looked cool on their outfits lately... Aishh. I only got Daesung as my only hope now.” –Hahaha! You really think that Dara cannot like Daesung uh? That’s bad GD! Bad! Haha
When he was peacefully watching... He still can’t escape their loud voices. It’s heard from the outside… LOL!

Daesung said “What part do you like about her?”
Seungri: “What do you mean wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter