FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

 

 

Big Bang has watched that program too at the waiting room.
Daesung said “As what I’ve seen... we could pick any girl from KARA to be his date! I think they wouldn’t reject him!”
“From the way they acted. They seem to like him!” -Seungri said.
“GD likes pretty and y girls... About that... I think I just had an idea whom to pick^^”-Taeyang said.

While on the set... KARA and GD went on their separate ways. 
GD has gone out of the set. 
Han Seung-yeon said “He really is a charming when he smiles! Isn’t he?”
Kang Jiyoung said “Neh! And he’s also funny! I didn’t expect him being like that for I thought that he’s serious and just way too cool but then he has more inside him! Haha.”
Nicole said “He’s a warm hearted person, I guess! He treats us nice! Ahh~ He’s also cute!”
Goo Hara said “Well at first, I was amazed by his talents from the videos I have watched from the net while surfing and I also didn’t expect that I could witness one of his talents personally! He’s really awesome!”
Gyuri said “Ye you’re right! He’s a bit different to any of the Kpop idols I’ve met! The way he talk, the way he move… it’s so Big Bang style!”
“Yeaaaah! Big Bang style!” –girls said it at the same time.
“He’s my idol since then… that’s why when he came at the set and started interviewing us, I can’t keep my eyes off him as he was a pretty view to look at, right?” –Han Seung-yeon said.
“So right! I wish we could hang out with him some other time again!” –Goo Hara said.
“G-Dragon is a busy person. We would not want to interrupt him girls!” –Gyuri said.
“Ahh. Neh. You’re right.”-Jiyoung said.

Let’s go back to the YG bldg…
So then Big Bang contacted her already, Hmm. Who would that be?
TOP said “What about Ahn Sohee?”
“They’re now in America hyung! How are we able to pick her up?!” – Daesung said.
“Really?! I didn’t know! (paused) Ahh. So that’s why Jiyong’s world has gone peaceful nowadays because Sohee was gone!” –Hahaha! TOP, you’re still thinking that he’s into Sohee? Ahh! Haha. Oh come on, Dara was his latest! Kekeke! ^___^ Or is he saying that G-Dragon stopped claiming about Sohee’s texts? Haha because he’s slightly irritated when she always does. LOL! Either way... it’s the same actually! Haha.

Seungri said “I would be the one to text her, can I?”
Taeyang said “Why does it have to be you?”
“Nothing! I just want to pay something to hyung for him to do me a favor!”
“What favor?”
“Nothing!” –Ayy. Seungri, you’re really up into a date with Dara uh?
“Fine! Go on and text *******”

Seungri gets his phone and keyed in..
“Annyong hashimnika *******, This is Seungri of Big Bang. Can you do us a favor?^^”
She replied..
“Oh sure Seungri oppa, what is it?^^”
“We have watched the program lately with your group and our leader Jiyong.. It’s just that, we had a deal. We are looking for his date for tomorrow? Can you be his date?”
“Date? Haha~ where?”
“Don’t worry, we’ll set a place!”
“Oh. It’s very unexpected. Hmm... Does he know about this?”
“Yes he knows, but he doesn’t know that it was you. We’ll make it as a surprise.”
“Sure! I can come^^”
“Thanks! We’ll be counting on that!”
“Okay.”

Seungri said “Yes! Mission accomplished!! She approved!!”
Daesung said “I told you… she would!”
Taeyang said “From what we have watched lately, I observed the girls... and I think ****** fits Jiyong’s taste when it comes to girls!”
TOP said “Shall we spy on them while dating?” –hahaha! 
“I want to! I want to learn from him since he doesn’t want to teach me how to date a girl!”
Big Bang’s reaction was like “????”
Taeyang said “Ya, Seungri-ah, are you planning to go on a date with someone?”
“No! I am not!” –Hahaha. Panicking.
“Okay then, where will be the place of their date tomorrow by the way?” –Seungri said. Hahaha! He changed the topic! LOL
“Hmm. I’m still thinking if they could hang out in a café or something?” –TOP said.
Daesung said “Ayy No! That’s too old fashioned!” –Hahaha! 
TOP said “Fine! Then think of a place alone!” –he faced back and gets mad at him! Hahaha like a cute kid who doesn’t receive a candy from his mom! LOL While he’s facing back, he’s mocking whatever Daesung was saying through facial expressions which is extremely funny!
Daesung said “How about we set them in a romantic dinner?”
So from that… TOP mocks what he said. LOL!!
Taeyang said “Jiyong is not into romantic dinners! He’s more on outdoor activities.”
“What about we let them meet at a particular place and just let them be? How you all like that?!” –TOP said! Hahaha Finally! He talked! Haha
“That’s a good idea hyung! Great! Now we had a plan! But where should we let them meet?” –Seungri said.
“How about at the café?”-Daesung said.
“Great idea! Okay! Plan, settled!” –Taeyang said.
TOP said “What the heck!? I was the one who suggested it first and then you’ll compliment him for MY own idea? Aishh. You’re all sick, really!” –Hahaha!
Big Bang just ignored him. LOL! Poor TOP~
Until GD entered the waiting room…
TOP said “Jiyong-ahhhh!!” –Look how happy he is to have an ally there! LOL because he felt like embarrassed in front of a crowd for what Big Bang has done to him! LOL what a kid!
Jiyong said “Yo, my man. You’re all still here uh?”
“We got nothing to do! We have watched the program lately! Haha! So how does it feel being with them? Is it fun?”
“It’s fun, they’re one of the most entertaining interviewee especially when they laughed, even though I’m not so used about the volume of it~” –LOL, sarcastic? Yeah! They laughed that LOUD! Haha.
“What was your impression about them then? One by one please.”-Daesung said. He’s trying to match up the girl that they picked according to what he’ll say.
“Hmm... Goo Hara is quiet and untalkative, Han Seung-yeon smiles all the time, Kang Jiyoung was pretty cute, Gyuri was…..a little bit scary?(Hahaha! we knew it Jiyong!) but she has y eyes! And uhmm… Nicole …. Besides from her extremely loud laugh…(hahaha!) hmm… she also loved to smile and I think she’s fun to be with^^ That’s it

“Ahh! Hahaha! You’re trapped with Gyuri’s question lately right?” –Taeyang said it while smiling at him.
GD said “No but… (sigh) Oh yes I did!” –Hahaha!
Seungri said “But it’s good how you did the steps clearly!”
GD looked at Seungri and said “Yah! You thought that I’m done with you uh!?”-he went to Seungri and put his arms around his neck and tried to smother him again.
He said “So you’re the one who spills my private life uh?!! Errr!”
TOP said “Ohh! And I’m so lucky for being quiet!” –Hahaha! Yeah! If you’re talkative like him, maybe you’ll be in Seungri’s place now! Haha
Seungri said “Aahhh! Hyung! But it was long time ago, and it was an old issue already! Why do you still need to put it back?!”
“But we all know that it won’t be an issue if you kept your mouth shut, long time ago!!”
“Aahhh~ Mianheyo(I’m Sorry) hyung!”
While Seungri and GD are fighting there (Tom&Jerry fight)
Taeyang decided to text Dara.. 
“Good Afternoon noona~ Have you eaten your lunch?”
Dara received it… so she replied.
“Yes I did. Thanks for the concern Youngbae^^ How about you?”
“Me and the rest of the Big Bang are still hanging out in the waiting room. But we will eat soon.”
“Oh you shouldn’t forget your health! You must eat at the right time.”
“Yeah. G-Dragon and Seungri are still fighting here, maybe if they’re done. We will! Haha.”
“Oh. I see… then make it done as soon as possible!”
“Okay noona~ wait there.”
“Sure ^_^”

Taeyang said “Ya. Jiyong-ah! Stop it already, we need to eat.”
They all looked at him.
“Aish~ who told you then?! I’m still not done with this guy!”
“Dara told me so! (he raised his phone to show them that it was from a text message)”
Seungri said “Who!?”
GD loosened up a bit. Seungri was able to escape from him and go near Taeyang.
He said “Really hyung?! Come on! Let’s all eat NOW! ^^” –Hahaha. Seungri, you’re too obvious! LOL
“Uhmm. Hyung! Tell 2NE1, how about we eat together, for once?”
“That’s a good idea! Okay. Wait.” –Taeyang started typing on his phone.
GD thought “Look at these two. Look how they coordinate. Haven’t they known that they’re rivals here? It’s obviously her whom they wanted to see.”
Then he pulled up his phone from his pocket and checked something…
He again thought “How come I didn’t even receive any?” –Haha! You’re not jealous, are you? LOL! 
He thought again “She’s not texting me because she’s been busy texting Youngbae?” –Realize what it feels Jiyong? Nah? Well then… why not ask Dara how it feels like being ignored! Bwahaha! >

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter