FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 99

 

 

 

TOP stares at her while she’s crying… He doesn’t know how to comfort a girl crying.

 

He ended up saying, “Dara…… tell me what can I do… to save you from your heartache?” which came out really good! He’s actually out of words when he says that but it ended up unexpectedly terrific!

 

Dara looked at him when she heard him say that. She feels so touched.

She said “… Thank you for your readiness to do it so, but I think being here is enough.”

“I’ll be here.”

“Thank you then.”

“Ah… noona…… stop crying… it is not making me feel at ease.”

“Sorry.”

“You should stop crying. Only if you can see your eyes right now, I’m telling you… your eyelid… it has gone larger than the size of a peanut.”

Dara smiled to that. TOP’s words are effortlessly funny! Haha!

Dara said “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For making me smile right now…”

“I didn’t know that I did. I couldn’t even see an expression from your eyes right now~” –He said that he can’t see if she’s happy or sad with her eyes because it looks like it’s closed. LOL!

Dara chuckles to TOP’s joke. 

TOP said “Come on, you’re already doing it.” like he means to say that she can smile now so she can do extremely well later on.

“I cried like this twice with him as the reason.”

“Can’t you just stop crying and act like as if nothing happened? Because if you keep on crying, you’re the one who ends up pathetic.”

“I am trying my best not to act affected and not to cry… but I always cry in the end.”

“You’re very true to yourself… It’s okay… then…… if you can’t stop it, cry it all out… You can use my shoulder.”

“Oh, uhwaaaa! Thank you!”

 

And Dara cries to him the whole night. It took them 2 hours until they finally go home. TOP sent Dara to their apartment. Dara is now a little bit okay. She directly slept even if it’s hard sleeping with a broken heart. She slept because her body is tired of crying.

While back in the restaurant, the celebration is over, the people are gone… GD and J-ah go home too. GD feels like he’s the happiest man alive that night. Big Bang members are happy for him too.

 

The night’s done and it’s now day time. It’s a regular day for the YG Family but GD is different. GD has never been so happy in his life like now. YG Family are congratulating him about last night’s successful proposal although some aren’t really happy with it. Haha. It’s probably because they want GD for Dara.

Presently, it was issued already that GD and Dara stopped dating. It shocked almost all of Korean citizens especially their fans. Some even cried, some felt depressed and sad, some are happy and some are neutral, they are the fans who understands their idol’s situation and just goes with it.

Fans commented on the articles saying, “It might be so hard being a couple when you’re both celebrities.”, “Why did they break up? We want them together! T.T” and some saying, “OMG! It only means that they’re both single again! Yay! ^^”

 

After that issue broke out, GD and Dara had an even more uncomfortable relationship now that the public knows about their break-up. The public didn’t know the reason and it remained as a mystery to everyone. YG also decided to keep quiet for the privacy of GD and Dara’s relationship whenever he’s being asked about it. Fans are aware that they are not dating anymore but they didn’t know anything about Jiyong’s proposal. It was another hidden issue that shouldn’t be known by the public for the reason of trying to keep their personal issues within them only, not to anyone.

 

Many months have passed once again…

 

They take over the year. Dara’s birthday had passed and nothing special happened that was prepared by GD, she felt sad and if it was not because of her family and 2NE1, it might have been the loneliest birthday she would ever have. Christmas and New Year have passed too. It was memorable. They (YG Family) all looked like they enjoyed their holidays. Dara literally enjoyed it but she felt something lacking because she didn’t spend the holidays with GD as her boyfriend. Aww. December must be the coldest month of the year for Dara.

She remembered the last Christmas and New Year that they spent with each other before. It was perfect but now, it’s all just a memory. The saddest part is, they can never be together again because someone owns GD’s heart now.

 

But behind all, she still attempts to get over it and just focus on her job.

She is doing well in her career with 2NE1. Big Bang is also excelling every time.

 

Of course because everything is still fresh for Dara, she can’t resist but to think of him sometimes.

“…. I haven’t seen him in a while. He’s been good and he’s busier than ever. He might be having a good life now… I was stupid… I wish I realized what I had when you were mine, Jiyong. I hope I can turn everything around and make it all alright…”- L

 

In order to amuse herself and to forget about GD, she tried to keep an interest with other men. Since she’s free to date anyone, she entertains some again. She’s been trying to pick who to date with the men who are trying to get to her nowadays. Se7en and Seungri, the closest men to Dara in YG, are her love instructors. Most of the time, Se7en and Seungri know who is the current guy that Dara likes and they’re trying to help her with him.

Dara is back to her old habit, searching for guys and consulting Se7en or Seungri about it. Haha! She’s trying to do it just to fail to remember anything about GD.

 

Nonetheless, what really is happening to them now?

GD and Dara lost communication. They have no news about each other. No one is presenting to know. Aw. =( No texting, no calling and no talking to each other. It’s very different to what they are the past years. Awww. =(( Jiyong still acts the same to Dara though but still, everything has changed.

 

They’re still under the same company but they’re not even talking to each other. They sometimes greet each other but it’s all only up to that and nothing follows. Even if it hurts Dara so hard, she has to act matured and keep on working.

 

Big Bang activities are still continuous these days, whether it’s overseas or local.

One evening, Big Bang is in a fan meeting event, with close up interactions and fan signing.

 

The program is not yet starting so they are talking to each other on stage while sitting on the chairs in front of a long table. There are no microphones on yet so they(Big Bang) are the only ones who can hear what they’re talking about. It’s still a private discussion. The audience can’t hear them.

 

GD asked Seungri, “Seungri-ah, what is our schedule for tomorrow?”

Big Bang members used to ask the schedule to their maknae because he’s in charged for getting it from their manager. Seungri is also a business minded person so he always tries to know their schedule without anyone telling him to do so. Haha!

Seungri said “I think we’ll be having an interview…”

“What program?”

“I don’t know but I think it’s supported by SBS.”

“Ahhh…”

Daesung said “Do we have line-up activities everyday for the whole week?”

“Yes.”, Seungri answered.

TOP said “I can only sleep for 3 hours or 5 hours and no more than that because of our projects.”

Taeyang said “These are opportunities along the way, hyung.”

TOP said “I don’t know. I just want sleep so bad.”

GD chuckles to it. Daesung said “As time passes by, our schedule is getting more and more hectic.”

Seungri said “I wasn’t even able to wash my body that well nowadays!~” He was just joking.

They laugh. GD said “Is that why… *smells him*… Ahh! It’s true.”

They are messing around!

Daesung butts in and inserted a new topic. He said “Hey how about tomorrow afternoon, do we have a schedule?”

Seungri said “Manager told me that the afternoon was for 2NE1’s schedules. We’ll be occupying the morning events.”

TOP said “Can’t we exchange schedules with them? I hate morning schedules!” –LOL!

Daesung said “Ohhh… I see, 2NE1 is also busy eh?”

Taeyang said “Ne… and ah! Yo. I heard Dara noona was having a date tonight.”

GD was just being quiet when that topic comes along.

Daesung said “Yeah. I heard of that too. Who is her date by the way?”

Seungri said “*the guy* (celebrity)…”

TOP said “Where?”

Seungri answered “Dara noona told me they’re supposed to meet at Villa Sortino (famous Italian restaurant in Korea).”

GD suddenly spoke, “Oh! But isn't that *the guy*? Why is he here?”

Then they saw the man too. They were all shocked as well.

 

Daesung said “Oh! You're right! I thought he's on a date with Dara noona?”

Seungri said “Oh... I thought by now they're already enjoying it. It's been hours ago.”

GD said "Hours ago since what?", wearing his worried face.

Seungri said “Since I thought they started dating. She told me they're going to meet at 6. She even got off her house at 5, all dressed up and very well prepared for it.”

 

GD checked his watch and saw that it’s already 9 PM.

 

GD said “You mean she's waiting there for 3 hours already?!”

Taeyang said “We don't know if she's still waiting there.”

TOP said “Yeah, maybe they already talked about it… that they would cancel the date.”

GD said “If they cancelled the date, then why is that guy having fun over here? How could he have fun after cancelling a date? There's no way he's busy to cancel it! He doesn’t act interested anyway. And Dara prepared, it couldn't be cancelled just like that!” –Good logic GD!

GD’s voice was on panic that time.

 

TOP said “Maybe there's a reason... I don't know.”

Daesung said “Or maybe their date just ended because they didn’t have fun? Ah, or maybe not. Haha!”

 

And they just ignored it and they don’t act so worried about it, like they don’t care. Big Bang members continued on being busy on the fan signing event. But GD, their leader still looks affected about it. Awww. =) He can’t seem to focus. Something’s bothering his mind. He’s feeling so unease while the other members don’t seem to pay attention to that topic.

So as the event goes on… the program has started already.

 

GD still feels uncomfortable. His face looks troubled as ever. He had a bad feeling about it. He can sense something happening. He has a strong feeling that Dara is still there, waiting.

He looks around, to the fans all over the place waiting for his autograph. He looks serious.

 

The host keeps on talking and he’s not listening to it. He didn’t hear one word from what the host is saying to the crowd. He was out of himself that time. He looks resolute but his mind is somewhere else. The program continues and it is now the time for the fan signing.

Just before they start signing the autographs… GD stood up from his seat.

 

He said “No. I got to go to Dara!”

Big Bang members looked at him when he said that. GD bowed to the fans and said “Mianhe.”

 

 

Background Music: Collide by Howie Day

 

 

TOP said “What? You can’t leave. Ya. Jiyong-ah!”

Then he runs his way to the outside. He walks out from the event just to go to Dara. Awww =)

The members were shocked to what he just did. They weren’t able to say anything to his unexpected action. The fans were also surprised. They ended up yelling “Waaaaeeeyooooo? (Whhhhyyyy?)” all at once. Some said “Kajimaaaaa! (Don’t gooooo!)”, but he still goes on.

 

Seungri said “Did you guys see how worried his facial expression was?”

Taeyang said “We did.”

 

And they’re left astounded to everything that happened, like the fans.

 

GD was running on the way to the restaurant. It was touching to see how he made effort to go to her instead. He even walked out on the fan signing event, just for her. But… why did he go? Why is he running to her?

 

He looks so concerned while he’s running. He runs as fast as he can just to get to that restaurant, right away. The fan signing event was held in Itaewon and Villa Sortino is somewhere in Itaewon too.

 

He was already out of breath. He’s puffing.

 

Until he finally reached the restaurant… He looked at the glassed window and tried to spot Dara around there.

 

And he was right! She was still there. She’s sitting alone and her eye make-up was already messed up. Her eyeliner was smudged either. Her nose was red and her eyes are still teary.

When GD saw her state, he exhaled and said “I knew she would be faithfully waiting for him… *gasps*…I knew she’d still be waiting!”

 

He entered the restaurant and caught her crying. He runs to her and said “Dara!”

Dara was very staggered to see him there. She said “Oh. G-Dragon, why are you here?”

“*gasps*… I… *touched his chest*… Auuuh~ *gasps again*…”

“Why are you panting? Did you run?”

“Yes. I ran all the way up to here.”

“Why?”

“I heard that you’re having a date with someone. He didn’t come, did he?”

Dara looks so sad. She said “Yes. *sniffs*”

She’s like a kid who was left by the bus in the morning. Haha!

GD said “What happened? What did he say?”

“He didn’t come… he didn’t say anything that he won’t…”

She looks like she was about to cry again so GD said “No no no no! Don’t cry~”

GD thinks of a way of how to make her laugh.

But Dara talked, “Nobody’s interested in me anymore… Nobody likes me.”

“No, don’t say that.”

“My date didn’t show up. I was waiting…”

“Actually, I didn’t know what kind of guy would dump you like that? I mean, who would not go on a date with you?”  -Aww. That’s sweet!

A tear fell from Dara’s eyes.

GD said “He asked you out, right? Then he will not show up on the day of your date? Does he even know how stupid that is? If he decided to date you, he should date you. Otherwise, if he’s not decided enough, he shouldn’t have done a move yet. Aish… that! That… Aigoo!…”

He appears to be so angry when he said that. Awww.

Dara looks at him and said “But why did you really go here?”

“As soon as I heard that you’re on a date with someone and that he didn’t come, I immediately ran here.”

“For me?”

“Yes, for you, because I know that you’re still waiting.”

“Awww. That’s amazing. That’s nice…. It’s touching… Auuhhh~ *cries again*”

GD said “Stop crying. The people around here might think that I’m your date and I’m the one who you’re waiting for since lately. Don’t put that bad image on me.” –Hahaha.

“G-Dragon! Kamsahamnidaaaa! *cries even more*”

She was so touched to the care that GD has shown.

 

GD goes near her and said “Come on… go home now.”

Dara stands up. She’s still crying. She said “I feel so bad about myself. I pity myself. My date didn’t show up… Uhk! It’s so sad. *whinges* I’ll get older and older being like this.”

GD looks at her from top to toe and saw her being so fully dressed, her hair was even fixed and she had her make-up on. She really looks prepared for the date but then it ended up sad for her because her date didn’t show up. He watched her cry.

He feels pity on her too so he gently hugs her for comfort.

 

He was paddling her back saying, “It’s okay… You don’t have to cry anymore… I’m here. Just go home now, okay? Delete that man’s number on your phone, and don’t text him ever again, are we clear?” –Aww. GD treats her like a baby. =)

Dara nods her head. GD loosened up and said “Alright. Call your driver.”

“I brought my car here.”

“Oh, then it’s great. Go home now, araesso?”

“Ye.”

“And one more thing… if ever this happened again, like someone is asking you out again, call him if he’s already in the place and when he is, that’s the only time wherein you should go ahead. Girls don’t deserve to wait for guys. Letting girls wait for hours is even more… improper! That guy’s a douchebag.”

Dara smiled.

He saw her smile with the tears all over her face. He said “Oh, would you mind if you wait there inside your car? I’m coming back, I promise. Give me a minute!”

“Where are you going?”

“Just get in your car and wait there.”

“Araesso.”

 

He runs outside again. Dara has no idea what he’s going to do. She follows what he said because she trusts him. GD is not that kind of guy who would play around in situations like this, she thought as he goes inside her car and waits for him.

 

She waits for about 3 minutes and there, GD came back!

 

Dara saw him running towards her car. She opened the window of her car to show herself to GD that she’s inside and waiting, and also for GD to see her. She was so touched to see him looking at her car, running, wheezing and holding a…cotton candy? Aww. ♥

He looked like he ran again.

 

He gets near to her car and stops right there. He’s still breathless when he said “Here. I bought this for you.”

He handed her the cotton candy while having a smile on his face.

Dara said “You mean, this, for me?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Just… take it.”

Dara takes it.

“Thank you for this. Really, why did you do this?”

“I know it’s sad on your part, so… to cheer you up…”

Dara was impressed. She said “Where did you buy this? And you ran again?”

“I try to find the store where cotton candies could be found. I could barely remember because it was already years since I last went there so I ran to find it.”

“What’s the use of running?”

“I can’t let you wait for so long so I ran.” –Awww.

“Really?”

“Yes, really. And if I let you wait, I would just be eating my words that I said lately. I’d be pointing my own finger to myself from that.” –Haha! GD said lately that guys shouldn’t let the girls wait so in order to avoid himself to be included to the ‘guys’ that he’s talking about, he ran as fast as he can to save his pride. LOL!

Dara laughs to what he said.

He said “There you go. (because she finally laughed) Alright. I have to go back to Big Bang now, okay?”

“You’re with Big Bang?”

“We’re on a fan signing event right now.”

“Oh! *shocked* But why are you here?”

“I already said the reason lately. Do I still have to repeat it?” –Haha!

“Omo. So you left the event to go here? You chose to leave just for me?”

“It’s… I just got too worried.”

“That’s sweet.” And she stares at his eyes.

GD stares at hers too.

 

But not until he said “I’m sorry but I got to go. Take care, okay? Bye!”

 

He walks away and rides a cab alone instead. Haha! He got so tired after running since lately.

When he’s on the cab…

 

He texted Big Bang.

GD: “Is the guy still there?”

Taeyang replied after 5 minutes, “Yes Jiyong, he’s still here. Why? Where are you? You have to come back here. Your manager is getting mad at you. YG will scold you.”

GD didn’t answer any of his questions and just replied, “What did I miss?”

“We’re still in the middle of the fan signing. Pali! I can’t text anymore! Come here now!”

“Youngbae-ah, I want you all to keep an eye on that guy. I want to talk to him after the event.” –Waaa! ♥

“Why?”

“I’m coming. Wait for me.” He didn’t answer the question again.

 

After many minutes, GD has arrived once again. The fans cheer louder because he came back. GD sat back to his seat and said “Mianhe for what I did lately.” ,then he smiled to all of them. They screamed.

 

TOP who was beside him, murmured “Why did you do that? Your manager is really mad.”

“Really?”

“Your fans are yelling your name and they’re already getting mad to your manager, but the blame should be on you.”

“Oh… Is that so, sorry for the trouble that I caused.”

He talked to the mic and said “I would like to say sorry to everyone… I walked out because of personal reasons. I hope you guys can understand. Ummm… *smirks* Even if I’m kind of late, can I sign your autographs now?” –Waaa! He asked the fans for it? It’s wow, a pride given in. At least, he apologized to them all. GD is really full of manners. Aww. Great leader!

The fans responded “Neeeee!!!”

It was a positive response from the fans. Who would ever neglect G-Dragon, right? Haha.

 

And then later, after the fan signing event… GD’s eyes are looking everywhere. He looks so anxious again. That’s why out of curiosity, Taeyang goes to him and asked him.

 

“Why?”

GD looked at him and said “Ah. I was looking for someone.”

Then when Daesung saw that Taeyang and GD are together, he comes with them too.

He said “Why hyung?”

Taeyang said “Jiyong is looking for someone.”

Daesung said “Ahh… Who?”

Taeyang said “I’m guessing it was *the guy* whom he’s finding.”

GD just looked at him again and continued searching after.

Daesung said “We should be on our way home. Come on.”

Taeyang said “Yeah. Jiyong, let’s just go home.”

“Just go without me. I’m still searching for him.”

Daesung said “It’s hard to find him with this number of people. They are too many. What if he already went home?”

“That’s why I’m looking for him so I could know.” –Haha. Nice!

Taeyang said “Why are you doing this? Why are you searching for that man? Is it because of what he did to Dara noona lately?”

 

GD looked at them two with a serious face.

 

He said “I’m just concerned and I’ll make him pay to what he did. It isn’t right.”

“Why are you still concerned?” –Taeyang throws a question to him. Wow! That has a strong impact. Taeyang is saying like, “Why are you still caring for her? You’re already engaged to someone else and you both have different lives already.”

GD answered, “We’re a family. I’m her friend. We don’t lose relationship just because we broke up.”

Daesung and Taeyang were hushed.

 

Then Daesung said afterwards, “Ah, hyung, what if we just let our assistants search for him? He’s a celebrity too so I think our assistants also know them.”

“No. I want to find him myself and talk to him.” –Wow! What a strong personality! He’s really determined to find him.

Taeyang said “Okay, if that’s what you want. But… do you want us to help you?”

“That would be good.”, he replied.

 

So Taeyang and Daesung also searched for the guy…

 

After 10 minutes, the crowd are starting to get lesser because they’re all going home… and there are few people left inside the event hall.

 

And finally! Daesung spotted *the guy*.

He said “Oh! There he is! Hah! Haha! You can’t fool my small eyes!” –LOL!

GD said “Daesung, good job! You can go back to the van now. I’ll take care of this.”

“Alright. We’ll be waiting.”, Taeyang said.

 

They walked away at the same time when GD goes near *the guy*.

 

He called his name when he was just 2 meters away from him.

 

The guy looked back. He said “Oh! G-Dragon!” He was quite shocked to see that GD came near him.

GD mentioned his name, “*the guy*, right?”

“Ye, annyeong.”

GD just nods. The guy asked, “Why?”

“You came here for the event?” –GD ignored his question.

“Ah yeah, I had nothing to do so I came here.”

“Thank you for coming. *slightly bows*”

“But… ah, G-Dragon, do you need something from me?”

“Actually I do…… Can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure.”

 

They go to a corner where no people are around.

 

 

GD started talking, “I know we’re not that close with each other but I just want to tell you something.”

“What is it about?”

“I heard you have a date with Dara…… tonight.” Then he gave him a fierce look. Waaa! =)

“Ah… *nervous*… about that… yes….. we have.”

“Lately, I went to the restaurant where she and you are supposed to meet. Dara and I met. She told me that you didn’t come and you kept her waiting for hours! What happened?”, leaving a strong impression of how he said it to him. He’s making the situation intense.

It’s a man to man talk!

 

The guy said “I… Oh, I remembered, you are her boyfriend before and you’re under the same company… Ah! Why didn’t I think of that? I’m sorry.”

“This has nothing to do with that. Just answer me.”

“I backed out.”

“Why?”

“I was feeling insecure. I don’t know how to face her… she’s a famous icon in Korea… I’m afraid that we might not get along well. So I’ve thought to stop it earlier… She’s…… She’s kind of out of my league.”

“I knew that will be your reason. Then why did you ask her out if you’re afraid?”

GD is looking so serious while asking those questions!

“We, guys, feel that sometimes, right?”

“I feel that but I never made a decision without thinking about it carefully because if not, that will just make my decision stupid.”

“Excuse me? Are you saying that my decision is stupid?”

“Yes.” GD answered quickly while staring at his eyes. -Wow, that’s nice!

 

The guy can’t answer anymore. GD looks so fierce, that look scares him. Haha!

 

GD said “No matter what your decision is, you shouldn’t let her wait there for hours. Where’s your phone? Why didn’t you at least use it to call her and tell that you won’t come? Listen, I don’t really care who you are right now but man, I’m just telling you what you did is just out of justice. How could a man let a woman wait for so many hours? What kind of man would do that?”

“I’m sorry but I thought she won’t come too and I thought that if she came and I didn’t arrive for about 20 minutes, she’ll leave. I didn’t expect her to wait.”

“How long did you know her?”

“I just met her for a short time.”

“And you already asked her out?”

“She’s interested too.”

“You mean… she agreed to you?”

“Tss. She’s crazy. But… I’m asking you, why did you ask her out already when you just met her for a short time?”

“I like her.”

“Then why didn’t you show up?!”

“I’m too nervous.”

“Because you’re too nervous, you just came here at the event and have fun? It’s like…tss… where are your balls, man?”

“I… don’t want to put misconceptions to you GD… but that’s my personal reason. I don’t think you have something to do with this. Just leave this issue to me.”

“I know and I’m aware that it’s your personal reason but please if you’re going to make a move because of your personal reason, make sure that no person is going to be involved or affected. Do it more like a man should!......”

“Why are you doing this? This is our business.”

“As much as I don’t want to get involved but I just want to correct you.”

“I know it. I’m wrong. I’m sorry.”

“I hope next time you’ll learn. Girls should be made happy, not hoping, they should be respected, they should be taken care of, not ignored, they are the ones to be proud of, not be ashamed of, girls must be taken seriously and mustn’t be taken just for fun or for fooling around, they should be prioritized and not as a last item on the list and most especially……… *gives him an intense look in the eyes*… you should make them smile… and shouldn’t make her cry.” –Wooow! That’s very sweet! And he used “her”, not “them” on the last sentence! Waa! ♥ Those words might totally hit the guy straight to the point! Haha! Nice GD.

 

After saying those, the guy was astounded and surprised at the same time. He wasn’t expecting G-Dragon to lecture him about that. Oh yes, because GD knows how to take care of girls! What GD said, explains everything! He can’t even reply to it. Haha!

 

 

Then GD said “I hope you know what I mean…… Thank you for the time. *bows 90 degrees*”

 

-Wow! He still bows to him. He still respects him even if he drives him mad. Even to things like this, he still does it professionally. Haha!

 

He walks away after.

 

 

The guy feels incredulous to everything that he did. It was all of a sudden! He didn’t expect anything like that to happen. When GD left, the words he said remained on his mind. It made him realize his mistakes. Thanks to G-Dragon!

 

GD goes to their van and rides in.

 

Taeyang said “What happened? How was it?”

“Ne? We’re good. He knows what to do now.”

Daesung said “Ohhh…”

“Let’s move out.” –GD said.

 

And they already went back to their apartment.

 

 

-In 2NE1’s dorm-

 

Dara just came back. She enters their dorm with a cotton candy. The members wonder why.

Dara looks sad. She just walked in and passed by in their living room where the members are.

CL said “Unnie. What happened to your date?”

But Dara ignores them and goes inside her room right away. She walked fast.

 

Bom said “There must be something that happened again.”

They go to her room altogether.

 

Bom asked her, “Dara… why?”

Dara said “Get out of my room.”

CL said “Oh. What happened to your make-up? Why? Is there anything that we should know?”

“I’m not in the mood right now. Leave me alone! T_T”

Minzy said “Ohhh. Unnie seems to be having a problem~”

CL said “Yeaah. Come on, tell us.”

 

Dara finally speaks, “My date didn’t show up!”

 

They got silent and because of that silence, it made Dara think that her friends pity her so she cried again. The three of them were shocked that’s why they weren’t able to react so fast. They didn’t expect it.

 

CL reacted after, “Mwo?! Why?”

“I don’t know!”

Bom said “Awwww. That’s okay… there are other men.”

“Uhwaaa! Aniyo!” Dara cries.

CL said “It’s okay… Tell us the whole story unnie so we could understand.”

 

Dara told them all about everything that happened to his date, including the surprise arrival of G-Dragon in the restaurant.

 

Minzy said “Oppa goes there for you? Really?!”

Dara said “If it was not because of him, I might still be there.”

Bom said “Jiyong-ah is so sweet!! Ahhh! Omooo!”

CL said “Out of the blue, he showed up?”

“Yes. He even gave me this.” She showed them the cotton candy.

Bom said “Ooooh~~~!”

CL immediately shouts “Unnie, andwae!” –LOL. Because she knows that Bom will be taking it from Dara since it’s a ‘food’!

Bom said “Aigoo!” –Hahaha.

 

CL said “Anyway, why did GD oppa go to you? Why did he do that? Why did he choose you against the fan meeting event?”

Minzy said “Does it mean that GD oppa still has feelings for Dara unnie?”

CL said “That’s possible. I think so too. Because, why would he do that if he doesn’t care anymore? And why does he still care? Why is he still concerned? They are not together, they’re not talking to each other, no updates about each other and then now… here he comes trying to be sweet to her again? Oh come on! That has got to mean something!”

Dara slightly stopped crying and said “You think so?”

Minzy said “I didn’t know oppa has this good side. He even brought a cotton candy for you just to cheer you up! And he even ran! That’s a whole lot of effort!”

Bom said “But don’t you guys think that GD just did it because he felt a compassion for Dara?”

CL said “Aish! Unnie, don’t say something like that!” –She’s warning her because Dara is there and she might get hurt.

“What, I’m just saying my opinion.”

Dara said “…… Oh, what if Bom was right? GD just felt pity on me that’s why he did all those?”

CL said “There’s no way the ‘pity’ itself would bring him to you. He’s concerned! He hugged you as comfort, said sweet words and gave you cotton candy to cheer you up.”

“Yep, because he feels sympathy towards her!”

“Ani unnie! Just look at the fact that he walks away in the middle of the event and ran all the way up to Dara unnie. If he doesn’t have feelings for her, then he won’t care…… and he would leave it all just like that… but he cared and he even made an effort to it.”

“Yes, because he just pities Dara.”

“Aniyo. I don’t think so.”

 

Dara recalls what GD did to her lately and then says, “Bom might be right! GD might just felt pity on me. Because when I asked him why did he do that, he answered ‘I know it’s sad on your part… so to cheer you up.’ So it turns out like GD just shows his kindness to me and it doesn’t mean anything more than that.”

Bom said “Just exactly like I thought! GD is kind to girls! And Dara is a part of YG family and they had something before that’s why I think it’s only because Dara has been a part of his life so he’s caring towards her… but he’s engaged now, what do you expect? That he still has feelings for Dara? Tss. I doubt.”

Bom is really frank! Haha. CL said “But I still do think that it has a meaning under it. He could’ve just called Dara unnie through the phone but no, he ran and went there personally!”

“Aish! CL! We’re a family! A brother would even do that to his sister! Stop putting other thoughts to Dara’s mind. If we want her to move on, let’s stop talking about those things!”

Minzy said “Unnie, here’s a better a idea, why don’t you just eat the cotton candy now since oppa gave it to you for you to eat it.”

CL said “Right! And uh, unnie… you’ll find a better man someday. Don’t worry.”

Bom said “So, we’re going out of your room now, okay? We’ll just be in the living room, if ever you need us.”

Dara said “Ne…” with a sad tone of voice.

“Bye bye.” –They said as they go out of her room.

 

When they’re out, Bom hits CL in her shoulder. Haha! She said “Why are you doing that?”

“I’m just saying my opinion too! Did I do something wrong?”

“Dara is trying to find another man, she’s trying to forget him then you’ll tell her those.”

“Because it seems like it…”

“Well don’t. Let’s just help her.”

“*sigh*… Alright.”

 

 

While inside Dara’s room…

 

Dara looked at the cotton candy.

She thought “But they didn’t see how worried his face was lately as he came to me… he looks angry when he knew I was abandoned… and… he hugs me for comfort…”

 

She remembered the moment when GD hugged him.

 

She said “I felt his touch once again… his warm embrace… He will always be the man that gives me the right comfort when I’m crying… And he gave me this cotton candy just to make me smile… because he saw me sad…… It’s touching………. Will I ever see a man like him?” –Aww.

 

She thinks carefully about what the members said.

“But all of those can mean nothing too… Why would I expect too much?  …… he is marrying someone soon… Who am I in his life right now, right? *sigh*…”

 

She thought “…… It’s hard… *stares at the cotton candy that he gave* … How can I move on when I’m still in love with him? …This is like in songs and movies… and now it’s happening and I can say that it looks pretty easy but it’s really not what it seems…” –Aw. L

 

She said “Should I still eat this or should I just give it to Bom? …. Aigoo, what am I thinking? What’s the big deal if I eat this or not? Besides, GD ran to find a store where to buy this just to give one for me… it’s an effort, I shouldn’t waste it.”

 

She takes a bite then eats it all. When she’s done, she goes out to the living room to throw the stick on their trash can located in the kitchen.

 

Bom saw her. She said “Mwo!? Yaaaaaa~~! Why did you eat it all? You didn’t even share some to me!”

CL said “Auuu unnie! Jiyong oppa gave it to Dara unnie so it’s all for her!”

“That’s just… unfair!”

 

Dara smiles and sits with them. She tries to forget everything that happened lately on her date.

2NE1 also comforts her for that by recommending other guys. They let Dara choose who among them is the closest to his ideal type. Dara picks many guys.

In summary, what they did that night was to entertain Dara and to cheer her up.

 

At the end of the night, they’re successful to their mission.

 

Until, the sun rises and morning has begun.

 

Dara woke up and the first thing that enters her mind was about what happened last night.

She gets her phone and sends him a thanksgiving message, “Thank You for last night. ^_^”

She didn’t wait for his reply anymore because she was expecting that he wouldn’t, again.

 

Therefore, she just goes to YG with the girls and work.

 

But while she’s working, when she checked her phone once, she was surprised that there was a reply from GD.

 

“You’re always welcome. ^^”

 

She doesn’t know if she’ll reply or not but in the end, she decided to just let it pass like that.

She tried not to contact GD for over a week to leave a big space between them. GD didn’t also contact her just like what he usually does nowadays.

 

2NE1 became too busy with their album and promotions so she finally got a chance to get GD off her mind.

 

During their busy schedule, Dara takes a break and goes to a mall, with her manager.

They’re goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter