FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

 


Sohee said “Hey. You came late ^^ GD’s been alone there since lately before Taeyang came.”

Bom said “Oh Sohee. You just came from---” –she can’t talk straightly out of shock.
They can’t believe that Sohee, from Wonder Girls, did visit GD.
Sohee smiled and said “Neh. I came from there. I visited him and had some conversation with him. So you’re going there? I’m sure GD has been waiting for all of you^^” – she talked so nicely.

Then Sohee left and 2NE1 gets in the room. The music video is under shooting as they came in. Everyone’s silent, the sound of ‘Heartbreaker’ is the only thing that can be heard. They saw GD being so serious and so boosted up while dancing. Ugh! He’s handsome! COOL!! He’s really taking this kind of things seriously, of course as it was going to be the cover for his solo album. Dara was staring at him while he’s dancing. It seems like he doesn’t know him anymore when he’s on stage. Completely different!
His aura glows. Then they became serious upon watching him. Dara also, as she thought of what she saw lately, that Sohee came from their building. Well, it’s not the real big deal here for her, but it was the thought of Sohee coming there for GD and she also said that she talked to him. She’s being serious during the shoot of GD’s MV because she’s jealous? Haha. GD finally did the last part and every one of them celebrated for all of their hard works. GD talked first to Big Bang and asked where Seungri and Daesung were. Haha! They didn’t come because of the musical that they’re currently doing together.

Taeyang said “Ya. What’s up with those foods?” –looking at the table.

The stylist said “Wonder Girl’s Sohee, gave it to him! Haha!” –teasing him.

TOP said “Really?”

He said “Neh. She did ^^”

CL said “So you ate it together with her?”

“Why is it always a big deal when it comes to her?” -he claimed.

They just smiled. They thought of how he defends Sohee, so they all have an instinct that he really has feelings for her.

As GD walked around the set and assists some things, he’s kinda busy. He’s always talking to CL, TOP and Taeyang. Those 3 only! Haha. He didn’t even take a glance on Dara.

She thought “So… I’m invisible to you now, uh, Ji? What made you to do those so?!”
While GD laughed with the three.

He said “Ahn Sohee, how come she even came here first before all of you! I thought we’re a family here?(YG family)*he said it dramatically/kidding aside*”

Taeyang said “At least I came as the second!”

“Third one!*raising his hand*” –TOP said.

GD looked at CL while raising his eyebrows, like he was saying “And you?”

CL smiled and said “At least we came!” –Haha!

GD said “But you were, uhh… let me think, Ah, Oh! 1 hour late, uh? Aigoo… You kept me waiting”

Minzy said “So oppa hates waiting?”

“Definitely.”- Taeyang said.

The stylist said “You should have seen him and Sohee having so much fun while waiting for you.(ironic)”

TOP said “Ahh. So it’s still good even if we don’t come”
-they laughed. He’s teasing GD with Sohee again.

Taeyang said “Ya. Ji, what did you two do?”

But the stylist keeps on answering the questions for him, because he’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter