FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 91

 

 

Weeks are passing by and Big Bang activities are still on the go even without GD and Daesung.

YG Family are voting for Big Bang to win the MTV EMA award and also 2NE1 for MTV Iggy Award. Some artists are also voting for them as Korea’s pride and representative. The battle among fandoms is starting to heat up. As the days go by and as the day of MTV EMA comes closer, fans are already up to their computers and other gadgets all day and voting for their favorite idol. That extends to weeks of daily voting. VIPs are united once again just to bring and see Big Bang (the 5 of them) back on stage.

 

While the fans are voting, 2NE1 members are busy doing concerts (Adidas) and more of their activities. And as a good news, another artist has finally became a new member of YG Family too! He is Tablo, the awesome rapper. His first appearance made a full blast. YG’s got another lyricist and a genius. Yay! Taeyang helped him out in promoting it by being featured in his song, “Tomorrow”.

 

Going back to Big Bang, fans are still active in voting until the last week of October. TOP also went alone in Canada that week to shoot for Calvin Klein Jeans as ‘Brooklyn Boy’ and goes home after 3 days.

 

Then it’s finally November, 2 days left and it’s TOP’s birthday! And 4 days left before MTV EMA Awards! TOP thought that it would be the greatest gift he will receive if they win the award. Almost all of the fans thought of it too, and it’s all for Big Bang’s sake.

 

A big surprise that Big Bang received was Daesung coming back to their dorm.

Just like what he promised to GD, he really did come back.

 

When he entered their dorm, it’s full of enthusiasm.

Big Bang members run to Daesung and hug him, except GD who was left in his seat. Awww.

 

TOP said “Daesung-aaaaahhhh!!!”

Daesung smiled to their response in his comeback.

Taeyang said “We missed you so much, man!”

Seungri said “Hyung! You’re back!”

GD said “Daesung-ah!”

Daesung looked at him. He said “Ye hyung?”

“Thank you.” –Awww. It’s because Daesung followed what GD suggested him to do.

Daesung said “I came home because I know TOP hyung’s birthday is near! We should be complete when a member is celebrating his birthday, right?”

TOP said “Ah! Ye!! You remembered my birthday Daesung-ah!”

Daesung said “How would I forget that?”

TOP said “Ahh!! Look at you! Aigoo! Jiyong said you’re religious now.”

“Haha. Do I look like one?”

“Your posture resembles like one now.”

Daesung laughed. He stretches his back and said “No! I’m not yet like that!”

Taeyang said “Daesung wanted to be a pastor when he was young, right? *looks at Daesung* Oh!”

TOP looked at him and reacted too, “Uhk~” –like a girl that’s shocked. He’s just fooling around.

They laugh. Daesung said “Aniyo!”

 

While Big Bang members are having fun, GD is being quiet on the other side. Taeyang noticed it.

He stopped and looked at him. He said “Jiyong, what’s wrong?”

They looked at GD. GD is smiling at them. He said “Nothing. It’s a nice view out here.” –Aww.

Seungri said “Nice view to what?”

“Seeing us all complete here again…”

Big Bang looked at each other. TOP said “But…but we’re not.”

“Why?”- GD asked.

“Because you’re not here, you dummy!” –Aww =)

GD smiled. He stands up and goes to them. They now had a one big group hug with the five of them.

Then while they’re all hugging…

 

A moment of silence passes by. LOL

 

Daesung said while smiling, “Ahh~ Why does it feel awkward?”

They burst to laughter.

GD said “Let’s celebrate for Daesung’s comeback!”

Taeyang said “Wait. No. Let’s just celebrate it after we came back from Europe! We need to pack our things. We’ll be leaving on Nov. 3! One day to go so…”

GD said “Aish. I hate it when you ruin the mood (Hahaha) but yeah, that makes sense, so let’s do it.”

 

Yes, it’s okay. They can have fun anytime they want but for now, they have to set their priorities first.

They settle everything they have to do in going to Europe. They have to leave earlier because it will take 12 or more hours for going there.

 

In Nov. 2, they prepared themselves and they had a meeting with YG on what to do there.

That night, Big Bang had a talk.

 

GD said “We’ll be able to celebrate TOP hyung’s birthday in Belfast or maybe on the airplane.”

“Oh please let it be on the ground!” –TOP said.

They laughed.

Taeyang said “The flight will be delayed?”

Seungri said “What? Why?”

Taeyang said “GD said we might celebrate TOP hyung’s birthday on the plane. That means we’ll fly late?”

GD and TOP looked at each other then laughed. Taeyang took it seriously. LOL! It was just a joke that the two of them plays and someone believed it. Haha. Innocent Taeyang!

Seungri changed the topic and said “We’re going to MTV, right? So it also means that we’ll be meeting a lot of Hollywood stars? Like—”

Just before he mentions names, GD said ‘Ayy! Here he goes again!”

TOP said “We’re bringing our country’s name here Seungri-ah! Don’t pull our flag down.” –LOL. He’s trying to say that Seungri’s over excitement to it is pulling out their pride.

 

Daesung said “But it’s not bad to be a fan of them! They’re all great!”

TOP said “Anyway, I like to see Beyonce.”

GD laughed and said “Hyung. She won’t be there. What are you saying?” -He’s just messing around with TOP, but Beyonce is also nominated in the MTV EMA 2011.

“Ah! I thought she’d be. Well……..Just continue mentioning other celebrities’ names. I’ll keep quiet.” –Hahaha. You have no interest to others except from Beyonce?

GD laughed hard to that. Those two really have the same sense of humor. Haha!

 

Seungri said “I’m so excited!!”

Taeyang said “I hope we win.”

Daesung said “Ahh… Why don’t we pray altogether?”

GD said “That’s a good idea!”

TOP said “I suggest that you lead the prayer Daesung-ah.”

“Okay.”

 

They prayed first, asking for guidance and reaching for their hopes upon the Awards night. Aww. After praying, they all got silent.

 

GD said “Ahh~ We’ve done this again after a long time.”

They said “Yeah.”

 

Now they all felt more awkward. LOL!

Seungri said “I think this is the part wherein we need to say good night to each other and sleep?”

They looked at Seungri like “??..What??”

Seungri said “You know, like in the movies, this kind of scene usually ends up to that.” –Haha.

GD said “You know what, even if it’s not kind of funny maknae, I think sleeping is the best idea so it somehow works. *starts going to his room* But we appreciate it!” –Hahaha.

GD is bullying maknae again.

They started going in to their rooms one by one until Seungri was left.

 

He said “Great!... Just great!” –Haha.

 

“Because we’re complete again and everything’s back to normal, I’m back to being like this again! Always… left and bullied.” –Haha.

 

He goes back to his room too. YG family is sending their good luck messages to Big Bang because they’ll be leaving tomorrow.

 

And just when Seungri is inside his room, his phone lights up. He smiled and said “Let’s see, who this lucky person is.” –Haha. Because he was alone in his room and he’s doing nothing, he can send a reply to him/her which makes it sound like he’s not replying to anyone’s messages to him because he’s busy. LOL.

 

He gets his phone and checks it. He said as he saw who it was from, “Ah. This girl is really lucky! CL huh?” –Kyaah. It’s CL. Haha.

 

“Good luck for tomorrow.”

 

He sends his reply. “Was that for me or for the whole Big Bang?”

“For the whole Big Bang of course!” –Haha!

“If I know, you’re sending it only to me.”

“Aniyo.”

“What are you doing?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“I’m just curious. Just answer it.”

“I’m on my bed.”

“Alone? That’s okay, just imagine I’m beside you.” –Hahaha!

“Aigoo! You’re giving me goosebumps! You want me to throw up?”

“Hahaha! Ya, won’t you be giving me a good luck gift?”

“Why should there be a good luck gift?”

“Because you said you like me.”

“Excuse me, I never said that.”

“You did!”

“I didn’t.”

 

He didn’t reply. Instead, he called CL. Waa! Haha. It’s like GD and Dara before. ^_^

 

CL answered his call and said “Ne?” without any tone. It’s like they are not texting each other lately, like nothing’s said and done. Hahaha.

“Any gift?”

“I can give you a sample of our unreleased song.”

“Oh, that’s good. I’ll play it on my headphones. (Soul by Ludacris) Is it a clear one?”

“Ah-Aniyo. It’s just a record. I think it won’t suit your expensive headphones though.” –Haha. She’s trying to be sarcastic.

“Oh. Is that so? Okay, never mind.” –Hahaha!

“Mwo? You’ll really—?!” –Haha. It’s because Seungri really won’t accept the song because it’s a low quality one. Seungri is vain! LOL.

Seungri is laughing. CL said “You’re really boastful. Aigoo. It’s recorded in YG, of course it’s a good quality!” –Haha.

Seungri said “I’m just joking. I just want to tease you again.”

 

When he’s saying that, he’s crawling to his bed to lie down. That means he feels comfortable talking to her. Kyaah!

 

“I already know by myself that Big Bang uses expensive gadgets and stuffs! And fine, you’re all living the pleasure of luxury! You’re all that!”

“Haha! What, you envy us now?”

“I will never be envious to you!”

“I just thought that you are now.”

“Aish! Why did you even call me on the first place?”

“You did well in your performances before uh. I saw that. You’re quite the center of attention. Are you happy now?” –Haha!

“You’re the one who’s envious of me.”

“Haha. So what’s next?” –Haha!

“Agh! You’re a cheat! I just said good luck to you lately, why did we end up here?”

“I was supposed to say thank you for your good luck message but since a lot sent me too, I don’t have time to say thank you to all of them then I got bored so I just replied on you and called you.”

“Why me? Why don’t you just call them instead?”

“I feel like insulting you tonight.”

“So that’s it? That’s the whole story you need to tell me? Can I sleep now?”

“Yes, and before we end this call, I would like to tell you that I’ll be talking to a lot of Hollywood artists as we got there. Hah! Big time eh?” He’s trying to swank.

“I don’t care.”

“Oh, because you have Jeremy Scott and Will.I.Am next to you?”

“I did not say that.”

“I know! I know! They look up to you! You’re all that!” –He throws back what she said to him lately. LOL.

“You need to sleep! Sleep now so I can hang this up.”

“Did I hear it right? You’re telling me to sleep so you can hang this up? Wow. That’s a miracle! You didn’t hang up on the first place and you’re even telling me to sleep.”

“Shut up. I’m telling that so you can stop bothering me with your call.”

“But anyway, I will sleep. Thank you for your good luck message!”

“Ye. Good night.”

“Ah! Good night? That sounds eargasmic.” –Kyaaah. Haha.

“You’re retarded. I’ll sleep now. Bye!”

“Bye, good night.”

“Good night.”

 

Seungri was the first one to hang up. After he clicked the ‘disconnect’ button in his phone, he said “Whoa! That was unbelievable! I did first!” –Haha.

 

He smiled and said “That was just so enchanting, my first good night from her.”

 

Conversely, inside Jiyong’s room.

 

He was lying on his bed, hugging his pillows tight. Until his phone vibrates from his pocket. He was too lazy to pick it up but since the call is not yet ending. He was forced to get it. Haha. It was just another lazy night from Kwon Jiyong’s life. LOL.

 

He looks at his phone and sees who it was from. He found out that it’s Dara. He said “Oh! Omo!”

 

He immediately answered it. Hahaha. Lately, he thought it was just from someone else so he’s not paying attention to it.

 

“Ye yoboseyo?”

Dara said “What are you doing?”

“Ne?”

“Why did you pick up my call so late?”

“I was in the… bathroom.” –Haha. Nice excuse.

“Ahh.”

“Why did you call jagiya?”

“You’re going out of the country tomorrow, right? I made a call to say good luck and… I’m going to miss you.”

“Aww. That’s just 4 days. In Se7en hyung’s birthday, we’re back again.”

“Ohh…”

“I’m glad you called.”

“Why?”

“Because we rarely talk on phone…”

“I know that you hate it when your girl keeps on calling you day by day. It’s annoying for you. Am I right?”

“*chuckles* Yeah… is it a burden for you?”

“Aniyo. It was the space you need for yourself. I understand that it’s in your personality.”

“…Wow.”

“Why?”

“Nothing. You’ve changed.” –Dara is more understanding of him now.

“I know that you’re the type of guy who doesn’t want to be bothered in time of work and you don’t want an overprotective girlfriend. I can be that. I’ll try to be that.”

“Dara, you don’t need to change yourself for me. I can adjust for you. It’s okay to call me everyday… In fact, I need you.” –Aww.

“But—”

“Just don’t do it every hour, *chortles* ‘cause that would be totally annoying.”

“Haha. Okay!”

“Just stay as what you are now. Be yourself.”

“Alright! Jiyong-ie! Good luck again! I already voted many times! I hope you win!”

“I hope so too. I also voted for 2NE1 in MTV Iggy.”

“Aigoo! This is so cute! We’re voting for each other.”

“Haha~”

“Aren’t you going to sleep now? You need to get a rest because you’ll get jet lag after arriving there for sure.”

“Aing~ I want to talk to you more.” –Aww.

“Okay, what do you want us to talk about?”

“Anything. Say anything to me.”

“I’m feeling sleepy jagiya. Can we just do this next time?”

“What if there’s no next time?”

“Ya! What are you saying!?”

“Haha. I’m just kidding.”

“That’s not a good joke.”

“Sorry. I just want you to talk to me like there’s no tomorrow.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it. But if I stopped responding, then I’m already asleep.”

“Alright.”

“Days ago, while we’re practicing for YG family concert this December, I experienced a lot of embarrassment. YG is scolding me.”

“He is? Why? What did you do?”

“I’m always having mistakes in the performances and doing the wrong thing. I ended up looking stupid as always.”

“You’re not stupid! Aish! Dara, hyung is just frank and strict at all times but don’t look down to yourself like that. I’ve been scolded too before, many times! That’s because I don’t follow the rules, I provide him headaches by my scandals and many more. That’s all a shame. I want you to know that whatever you’re experiencing right now. It’s a part.”

“I know it is. I just can’t hold my emotions.”

“I know you’re sensitive. Don’t be like that all the time. You have to be stronger Dara. It’s for your own good.”

“Thank you. I will consider that.”

“So… tell me more about what happened to you last week and within this week.”

“Oh. I have a funny story to tell you.”

“Tell me.”

 

Dara told him stories about what’s currently happening to her life. It’s a normal thing for a couple to do, telling stories about each other so that they’ll know about each other’s lives more. It took her 15 minutes telling hers. GD was paying his full attention to his words and listening. Aww. Then it’s finally GD’s turn to tell his, he shared everything that happened to him. On behalf of it, they were able to update themselves about each other.

 

In the middle of talking, GD noticed that Dara turned out quiet. He said “Jagiya?”

 

No one is answering.

 

GD said again as a double check, “Jagiya?”

 

When she didn’t answer, he smiles and said “Good night jagiya… Sleep well… Goodbye.”

-Aww.

 

He disconnected the call then slept too.

It's their last conversation before Big Bang leaves Korea and Dara just slept. Haha. On the good side, at least she gave a warning before everything.

 

Tomorrow comes and it’s the day of Big Bang’s departure from Korea.

 

They arrived at the airport. It became an issue knowing that G-Dragon showed himself in public once again. GD stands brave and ignores whatever issue is being thrown to him. He doesn’t listen to what they’re all saying.

Big Bang rides the plane and flies to Europe already.

It took them 12 hours and a half before arriving the Hearthrow Airport in London.

 

It’s already Nov. 4, they go straight to the hotel and they celebrate TOP’s birthday. Haha!

 

TOP had fun even if they’re not in Korea that time, as long as he’s with the members of Big Bang, it would fulfil his day already. A lot greeted him through the internet. Some called him even if he’s out overseas just to greet him a happy birthday. TOP has turned 25!

 

Big Bang made him the happiest on his day. The four of them amused him.

 

Before the day ends, TOP said “I think this day would already feel best if you all have gifts for me.”

Daesung said, “I think it’s better off on the ‘better’ side.” –LOL.

They laughed. GD said “Why don’t we rest? We don’t want to be all tired looking in the awards night itself.”

TOP said “Alright. Ah! This is another English speaking challenge!” –Haha!

“We can do it.” –Taeyang said.

Seungri said “We’re going to sleep now?”

“Yes.” –TOP said.

GD said “Seungri-ah! Lately when we’re at the airport, I bet you saw a lot of pretty girls.”

“Ye! The gold haired one! Did you see that too?” –He suddenly became active. Haha!

“No. I didn’t look. I just said it because I know your eyes are the quickest when it comes to that.”

“Haha! Yeah! I’m looking forward to it by our stay here in London.” –Hahaha.

GD snorts. Taeyang said “Let’s sleep now! Again, happy birthday TOP hyung!!”

GD shouts, “Happy birthday T.O.P!”

 

TOP smiled widely and said “Thank you guys.”

 

 

The day ends… the next day sets as the day of their preparation for MTV EMA. Time runs fast, and it’s already MTV EMA. Big Bang arrived at Belfast Odyssey Arena, they passed by the red carpet, they’ve been interviewed and many more. They met a lot of Hollywood artists, like Jessie J, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, LMFAO, Bruno Mars, Selene Gomez, David Guetta, Adam Lambert, Jason Derulo, Queen, Justin Bieber, Ludacris, Katy Perry, Jeremy Scott, etc. and other international artists that are nominated too. The show was aired live in MTV. It started at 9PM, GMT. Fans are streaming and some are watching it on TV. They all waited for this moment.

 

The show goes on, a lot of artist performed on stage. Big Bang members are just sitting beside the nominees and watching the performances from other artists. They feel grateful just by being there in that position. Then the awards giving already started, Big Bang are hopeful that their name will be mentioned. (they hope that they’ll win their category) They won the award with 58 million votes worldwide. It’s the largest number of votes in the MTV EMA Awards’ history. It’s a record breaking one! Amazing!

Later on, as the program continues and it already reached the time wherein they have to announce the winner in the Worldwide Act Category… their name was mentioned as expected by fans who voted many times.

 

They go to the center stage with the award and delivered their speech. They feel like they’re on top of the world by receiving that.

 

After the awards night, the nominees meet at the backstage.  Big Bang brought copies of their album to give to the other artist, as a kind of promotion. They are very happy for winning that award because it’s their only chance to get back on stage completely after all their issues and they got it. It’s a sign that they will never be apart. Aww.

 

VIPs proved them wrong. HA! Big Bang received messages on their phone by their friends who watched it live. For GD, it’s his friends and his girlfriend. Haha!

 

Big Bang met Katy Perry, Jessie J, Queen and took a picture with them as a souvenir. Then after it, they were interviewed by SBS MTV in Studio C and it was also aired on TV.

 

The Awards night is finally over. It was another happy memory that Big Bang will cherish. They stayed in London for one more day to go around the place.

 

And when it’s already Nov. 8, they go back to Korea.

 

YG family welcomed them and congratulated them for winning and giving pride to their company once again.  (G-Dragon mentioned ‘YG family’ in their speech)

YG family also celebrated a belated birthday to TOP since they weren’t able to before because they’re not in Korea that day.

TOP received a cake. He said it was his best birthday for now. He feels really good inside and out. He celebrated his birthday the second time around, but this time, together with the whole YG family.

 

 

In Nov.9, it’s Se7en’s birthday. Same thing goes, his friends greet him too and again, he celebrated it with his family and with Han Byul, his girlfriend for almost a decade. Haha!

November 9, is the day when 2NE1 departed from Korea and goes to New York, USA for the Awards night.

And the next day that follows was a special day. It was MTV Iggy Awards already.

2NE1 performed “Can’t Nobody” in the venue. (Best Buy Theater) and the very good news was, they won the “Best New Band in the World” receiving 4 million votes. Yeah, the second time in MTV, YG, Big Bang and 2NE1 did it!

2NE1 goes back with the crown.

 

2 days go by and it’s already Dara’s birthday. (November 12)

They were in Japan that day to perform for ‘Girls Awards’.

G-Dragon greeted her with a message at exactly 12AM in Japan. Aww. He was the first one again. Sad thing is, they can’t be together now because Dara is in Japan and GD is left in Korea.

 

Nevertheless, On Dara’s exact birthday, she was surprised on stage. A huge cake was brought to her on stage. She was very happy that time. She was surprised in front of the audience. After the surprise on stage, she came into the waiting room and a second surprise was waiting for her. The staffs members and the choreography team, HiTech and Crazy wished her a happy birthday altogether.

 

As their schedule in Japan ended that night, since everyone had not eaten yet, they were wondering where they all should go to eat. The members wanted to split up and eat. Some people said that they were just tired so they wanted to head back to the hotel while others said that they were just going to cook some ramen. As a result, they all decided to go back to the hotel altogether but on the way, by the looks of it, they were in no way heading back to the hotel.

Dara kept on muttering, “Where are we?”, “Where are we going?”

 

And then they arrived at some restaurant where the staff and dance team had arrived first and greeted her. Bom continued pretending like it was just the after party of their performance lately, then suddenly she broke out into a happy birthday song and danced like crazy.

 

“Saengil Chukahamnida~

Saengil Chukahamnida~~

Saranghaneun Sandara~

 

Saengil Chukahamnidaaa!”

 

Bom brings Dara happiness once again. Dara felt happy and said “Uhwaa! *claps her hands* Kamsahamnidaaa! Omo omo omo! I’m already 27! Just last October 7, it was my brother’s birthday and now it’s me.”

CL said “Aigoo~ She’s being emotional again.” –Hahaha.

 

Dara received presents and cards from the members.

Then they eat all together. Dara was pigging out. Haha. Bom took pictures of her while eating. The day ends fast but it will still be a memorable day for Dara.

 

On the contrary, in Korea, Big Bang proceeds in making their album. They’re also preparing for YG family concert to be held in December 3-4 at Olympic Gymnasium No. 1, located at Olympic Park. And yes, G-Dragon will be participating on it!

 

The day after her birthday, 2NE1 goes back to Korea. She was searching for G-Dragon secretly but she just can’t see him around when she came back. She felt sad. She said “I want to see him.”

 

G-Dragon was not with the other members of Big Bang. All of the members of Big Bang are in the YG building and G-Dragon was the only one absent out there. Dara has been missing GD. What happened to GD?

 

Until the end of the day, she didn’t see him. It was already night. Bom talks to her and said “Dara! Did you have fun yesterday?”

“Yes! Of course!”

“Why is it that you reacted so small about it? Aigoo! We prepared too much for that and you’ll only give that reaction? Aigoo!” –Haha.

Dara laughs to Bom because she sounds so disappointed. Dara said “But all of your acting skills are better than last year’s. It improved! Your dance is the highlight of yesterday!”

Bom hits Dara’s shoulder and said “Ha! I did that for you. You should be amused!”

“I am completely amused!”

“How are you now?”

“I’m still on a hangover of what happened yesterday. There are too many surprises!”

“Haha! Happy 27th birthday, is it?”

“Yes, it is!”

“Today was tiring. We’ve been so much busy in making our Japanese album last month. Let’s take a rest today.”

CL called out for Bom and Dara. She said “Unnies! Let’s go home.”

“Alright.” –Dara said.

 

They ride the van. The van changed it route. Dara said “Oh! Omo. Are you all going to fool me again? Ah! Not anymore! That’s too much.”

Minzy said “Aniyo unnie. We’re not really. We’re supposed to be going home, where are you bringing us, driver-ssi?” She’s panicking.

Dara said “Ainng~ You’re bringing me to another place! 2NE1, let’s see, a fourth surprise? What are you all up to now?”

CL said “Unnie! We swear, we don’t know about this.”

Bom shouts, “Driver-ssi! Where is this going?! I want to rest, aigoo!!”

She’s having her tantrums. Dara became nervous. She said “Then where are we going? Driver?”

 

The van suddenly stopped near the field of grass, Minzy said “Oh. What happened?”

The driver finally speaks up, “The engine stopped. Oh. I’m very sorry. I’m just trying to go to another route because if we took the other one, there will be traffic. The fuel is running out so I thought of going to a shorter way to cost less fuel but by now, I think it’s already empty. We didn’t make it. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.”

 

CL, Bom and Minzy started getting out of the van.

Dara said in panic, “Wait. Where are you all going? Don’t leave the van! It’s already evening. It’s dangerous outside!”

CL said “It will be hot in there.”

Bom said “Aish! This is so useless.”

She walked out. Dara said “Where are you going Bommie-ah?”

CL said “I’m just going to buy some foods.” She also goes away.

Minzy said “*sigh* We’re stranded here. Is this place near to our hotel? I may just walk my way up to there.”

Minzy also goes away. Dara said “Don’t leave me here!! Omo! Wait!”

She doesn’t know who to follow among them three since all of them are going on separate ways. So she stayed in the van alone. The doors were open. She said “If this is another prank from them, I’ll get mad! Seriously! They know that I’m afraid of the dark! Why would they do this to me?!”

 

She tried to look at the windows of the van and see if there are people but no. The surroundings are empty of people.

She thought “Should I go out of here? I may be locked out here! Oh! Aigoo! That’s scarier!”

She steps out of the van. After he stepped out of it, a light on a tree near her, opened. She was shocked. She said “Omo.”

 

There’s a bulb with yellow light under that tree. She said “Oh. What time is it? Why did it open just now?”

She thought it was like a lamp post on the street that opens when it’s already dark. She is wondering why it opened just now when it’s already dark since lately. It’s very dark in the area where she’s standing at. She looks around and said “Aigoo. It’s creepy out here.”

 

She runs under the tree with the lights open, also to be visible to the members when they came back. She stayed there and she kept on waiting for the members to come back. She planned to go around and identify where they go but she’s too scared of the dark so she didn’t make it. Haha. Her phone rings, she answered it.

 

It was Bom. Dara said “Ya! Bomtori!! Where are you all?! Why did you leave me here?”

“Dara, I can’t find CL and Minzy! I’m just inside a store.”

“What store?”

“A food store.” –Hahaha.

“Aigoo! Come back here!”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

Her line was disconnected.

Dara said “Ya!! Bommie-ah!!?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter