FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 63

 

 

After GD sang, he said “I think you should sing too.”
“Me? Ani! This is your mini concert, right? You should be the only one performing!” –Haha!
“Would you still want me to kneel down and beg you to?”
“Aniyo~ I wouldn’t want to sing, really.”
“Sing……*becomes serious*…for me.”
Dara noticed his look, so she said “Wha-what do you want me to sing for you?”
“Anything…”

He thought “I’ll make every second count….I’ll make sure that it will be spend right.” –Aw! =(

Dara stood up and GD walked near her and sits on her seat. Dara went to the stage and she became shy.

GD was looking at her. He said “Why are you so shy?”
“Me… I’m just a little bit uncomfortable.”
“It’s just the two of us here, what’s the matter for you to feel uncomfortable?” –Haha!
Dara smiled and said “You may not know this song… it was long time ago…”
“Go sing it.”

(Listen to the song here [sang by Dara herself]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OFHbCFvQHc / It was entitled “Smile in your heart”)

She cleared and sings, “I had a feeling, that you're holding my heart, And I know that it is true, You wouldn't let it be broken apart, Cause' its much too dear to you~ Forever we'll be together, No one can break us apart. For our love will truly be...
A wonderful smile in your heart~~
(While she’s singing, GD was smiling while staring at her.)

When the night comes and I'm keeping your heart. How I feel so much more secure.
You wouldn't let me close my eyes, so I can see you through and through~

You're a sweet tender lover~ We are so much in love. I'm not afraid when you're far away. Just give me a smile in your heart...

You brighten my day showin' me my direction~ You're comin' to me and givin' me inspiration~ How can I ask for more from you my dear. Maybe just a smile in your heart~

I'm always dreamin' of being in love. But now I know that this is true~
Since you came into my life~ It's true love that I had found.

I pray that you wouldn't leave me. Whatever may come along~
But if you do I won't feel so bad. Just give me a smile in your heart...
(When she sings that part, GD was affected by the lyrics of it, he can’t look at her eyes straightly…)

Give me a smile in your
heart...”

She tittered and said “Hehe~ ^^ I told you my voice is not good.”
GD said “No. It was wonderful.”
She said with high energy, “Oh really? I knew it! Puahaha!” –LOL!
GD laughed then said “Your voice is cute.”
“I know that.” She said with pride.
“Aish. Can’t you be a little bit humble for now?” –Hahaha! He said with an annoyed expression but funny. 
Dara laughs.

GD thought “I can’t continue being like this…I can’t treat her the same way like before...”

GD looked at her. Then he said “Dara…” –he stood up and walked to her. They both stand on the stage now.
“Only at night… the stars shine, during day time, they don’t. They shine…...temporarily.”
“Aing! That’s it! Why do you keep on talking like that? Do you really have a problem? Tell me!” –she yelled.
GD is just staring at her then he smiled dimly.
Dara was stopped to that, she said “Oh! Why did you smile?”
He’s still staring at her.
“I’m serious here! Talk to me seriously too! Don’t just stare at me like that! It’s annoying.”
“Do I really…annoy you that much?” He stares at her more. Haha! His expression was like he was going to laugh after. He’s trying to change his mood again.
Dara said “Ya!! Don’t stare at me or else I’ll go home!”
GD turns around and Dara was questioned because of that. He is going out.
She thought “Where is he going? Omo…”

She yelled from the stage, “Ya! Jiyong!!”
Jiyong didn’t look back. Dara goes down too and runs after him. She shouts when she’s already near Jiyong, “Are you going to leave me here?!”

GD slowly looked back with a modest face. He said “Dara… let’s go home.”
“What? But I thought you’re having your mini concert here for me?”
“It’s late at night. We should go home.”
“But we always go home late at night! Why now?”
“Do you want me to sing to you again and again? Oppa gets tired too.”
Dara was shocked to that. She said “You should’ve told me so!”
“We’re not going to fight, are we?”
“You’re saying things that just upsets me! What would you expect me to react?!”
“Let’s stop this first Dara. Let’s go home.”
“I still don’t want to!”

GD turned around again then walks out from the restaurant. Dara chase after him, she held GD’s hand then pulled it.

She said “Ya!! Jiyong!!”
GD looked back because she was holding his hand. Dara didn’t talk so they were just staring at each other.
Dara slowly looked down from her hand that was holding his.


----Stillness----


She said “…Jiyong……”
She felt his hand, and she noticed something, GD is not wearing the ring. Aw!
GD said “What?”
“Where is the ring?”
GD looked at his hand too and said “Ah. That one... I lost it lately, I can’t find it anywhere. I’m sorry.” –he said with no feelings.
Dara was hurt. 
She said “…Oh…you lost it…okay, I understand.”

She lets go of his hand.
She looked at his arm and said “Also the bracelet?”
“I left it on our dorm…”
“Ah…you left it, and the ring… You lost it…” -she stooped her head and GD was just looking at her. They’re not talking.

GD noticed her sad emotion. He said “Are you sad because of that?”
She didn’t reply. GD said “It’s just a ring. It’s not a reason for you to be sad about.” Aw!!
“Just a ring? Yeah… just a ring. You know…because I thought…that’s our ring. I just thought so… then I knew it wasn’t. So okay… we’re going home now. Bye.”

She walked away thinking, “How could he just say that it’s just a ring… I thought it means a lot to us, well I guess… it’s only, for me. He lost it and he doesn’t look bothered or anything. Is it really just a ring? Why does he leave so early tonight? The past few days, we’re going home late at night…He’s strange tonight, the words he say, the acts that he did. Then what if the stars shine temporarily? Aigoo! Lately he was fine then he became rude to me after. We don’t usually go home like this! He doesn’t always just leave me like that, why is it that now… it changes at a sudden? He’s just tired, right? He must be just tired…Yes, that’s right…he’s just tired.”
-Aww. Instead, she just thinks the other way that he’s just tired that’s why he did those.

She said “Oh. He’s not even following me or stopping me from walking!” –she faced back then she saw GD was so far away from her already. He’s walking continuously.

“He might really need some rest.” she said. Then she goes home too.

Before she gets to sleep, she stared at her hand with the ring…

She thought “Should I keep this?.........*remembers their kiss*..........I think I should.”



And tomorrow comes…



-DAY 7-
(The last day)


On 2NE1’s dorm…

As Dara woke up, she immediately take a look at her phone and check if there were apologies or messages from GD, but there was none.
She thought “What just happened to him? Ah! Maybe he’ll ask me again later! ^^ Kyaah!”

2NE1 goes to YG that day. She was very excited to see him again. She thought “Aigoo! Why am I searching for him the whole time? ~~ Haha. I look like a fool here.”
Her eyes are looking around just so by a chance, she’ll see him.

On the other side…

GD was in YG also, but he’s in the practice room, they’re practicing for their soon to be performances in Japan.
He’s with Big Bang. 

After they practiced…

Taeyang talked to him and said “Jiyong!”
“Ne?”
He just looks at him. Jiyong understands what he meant for it.
He said “Yeah…”
“Let’s go out and get some water to drink.”
“Ye. Let’s go.”

The two of them go out from the practice room and goes to the cafeteria, while walking in the hall, they passed by Dara who was about to go to the cafeteria too and eat with 2NE1 after walking around their building, looking for GD.
Dara saw GD and she felt happy. GD doesn’t even look at her.
Taeyang saw Dara, he said “Noona! Are you hungry?”
GD thought “Maybe this is the start…” –Aw! He thinks of it because the one week just ended.
“I’m going to eat just now actually, why?”
“Let’s go out!”
“Ne?” –smiles awkwardly at him, looks at GD but she saw he was not looking at her so she looked back to Taeyang again.
Taeyang said “Let’s eat outside?”
“Us?” –Dara asked.
Taeyang puts his arm at the top of GD’s shoulder and pulled him in.
He said “Yes…us.”
GD’s reaction was like “What?!”
He was shocked that Taeyang included him to where they’re going. 
He thought “What was he thinking?! Isn’t it supposed to be the start of their days together? Why should I still be taken in?!”

Taeyang thought “I think it’s good to know whom she likes and not. This is a test…” –Aw! So it will be like a challenge?

Taeyang said “Noona! Come on, let’s eat!” –he grabs her together with GD.

The three of them went out together.
GD thought “This is crazy! I shouldn’t be here!”

While walking on the way…
Taeyang talks, “What do you want to eat noona? I’ll buy!”
“Anything…”
“How about you GD?”
“I’m not hungry.”
“So you’re not really going to buy any today?”
“I’m not.”

Later on, Taeyang just bought foods for Dara and him. They ate it together. 
He said “It tastes delicious.”, out of silence.
Dara eats the food shyly. She bites a little only.
GD, who’s beside Taeyang was not speaking so Dara feels more uneasy with them. No lively atmosphere.

Dara said “Neh… but isn’t it tastier when you buy drinks? Keke~ ^^” –Haha!
GD smiled a bit to that, Dara noticed it. Taeyang didn’t find it funny. Aw, only GD.
She’s ordering him to buy drinks for her. LOL! Anyway, she did it on purpose, so that they’ll have time alone. (GD and her)
“That’s right! Let’s go buy some drinks!” He stood up.
Dara looked at him and was like “…Aigoo. He didn’t get it.” –Haha!
So she was forced to stand up and come with him, GD also comes with them because Taeyang asked him to.

When they were choosing what to buy for a drink, Taeyang said “Hmm. What do you like noona?”
Dara thinks of what to buy. It takes her a long pause for it.
Until GD said, “If she’s thirsty enough, then buy her anything.” Aww. He means that if she said she’s thirsty or she wants some drinks, then he should buy her any drinks, he shouldn’t ask for it anymore if he is really concerned to her.
Dara looks at him when he said that.
Taeyang said “Okay…”

Then he buys a drink for her. Dara is drinking it while they’re walking. 
They went around while Taeyang and Dara are looking for things, clothes and anything else.
GD looks at Dara and he thought “I think she’s enjoying…with Taeyang.”
GD was looking around, away from the two beside him so he won’t see them happy.
It hurts for him though.
Taeyang stretched his arms and he simply lays his arm on her shoulders.
Dara was surprised to that move of him.
He said “The weather is good and it’s fun, right?”
Dara chuckled gracelessly… she just forced a smile. 
She thought “What is he doing?” 

Because Taeyang talked, GD looked at him and then he saw his arm laid on her shoulder. He reacted, “Woh!” –Haha! He was also shocked of what he saw.
He felt madness, because he got his arm around her girl’s shoulders. Haha!
Dara glanced at him for his reaction then she smiled a bit. Haha.

Taeyang said “Why?”
“Nothing.” –looks away again but he’s secretly pressing his knuckles from his hand. Hahaha. 
He thought “I feel like I want to hit him but I can’t… I can’t hurt my best friend. I get coward, why do I?! Aissh!!”

Dara was feeling really uncomfortable with Taeyang’s arm around her shoulders.
Taeyang said “I like your hair today~”
Dara smiled and just said “Ahehe… really?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter