FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

 

 

 

GD said "So this is where you're all hanging out, uh?" --Evil look~ Haha!
Seungri said "Ah hyung! You came! We thought you didn't!" -he smiled. Hahaha! That smile from him insults him more!
"Do you know how many hours of sleep you owe me?"
"How many? :)" -Hahaha! He's insulting him even more!
"Aigoo!! You fool!" -he went to Seungri and smothered him on his neck through his arms.
Hahaha! That's Tom & Jerry love~
"You'll pay for this someday Seungri-ah!!... And you! You two! *points out TOP and Daesung* You're also into this so you'll pay for this too!!" -he stretched his arms and reached their necks, hangs over it and tried to smother them three!
They looked cute on that~!!
TOP shouted "Jiyong-ah!!" -trying to raise his voice just like what he did lately incase GD would be scared again or something. LOL
GD said "Ay~ Shut up! It won't affect me anymore. You're being punished now!"
Daesung said "Ah! hyung! I persuaded you in a right manner, so why would I be included here?!"
"Whatever your excuses may be, You're still into that plan!!"
He even gripped tight, so the three of them were screaming their heads off because it hurts, maybe? Jiyong releases his anger to them so maybe it did really hurt! LOL. Poor them~

Daesung said "Ahh! Thunder! Ya! Help us!"
GD looked at Thunder and noticed that he was looking to him! Haha! What an embarrassment! So he quickly loosens up. Thunder was smiling and he said,
"You look like you're all having fun hyung!"
"Did we? We're actually fighting!" -he's kidding aside. Still... Hahaha!
Daesung, TOP and Seungri sighed in relief as GD released his arms to their necks. Haha! But they can never escape the pain! Haha
GD talked to Thunder for a while. They sat down on the corner of the room and chat.
Thunder said "Ah hyung~ You're really, my purpose for going here, Remember what I said last time when you and Sandara noona are talking on phone?"
GD remembered it. He thought "Aish! When can I get rid of her name? It's getting hard for me now."
He said "Ah. Oh yeah, I remember that!"
"I was really a fan of yours actually! I liked your style and music!"
"Ah. Thank you for that! It's been a pleasure!"
"How I wish I could be like you too~ Some said that I was not good in socializing because I'm a bit quiet and shy."
"You should depend on your own, not to anybody else~ You're also good! Because the more you put yourself down, the more you get prone for what other people say. That's why, when someone said that you've become conceited and boastful, what else did they know? They know nothing, right? You're just trying to uplift yourself and you're doing it for yourself and not for them~ In an entertainment industry, 'Only the brave soul survives'… Oh and about your personality, why be ashamed that you're shy and quiet? As what you've said, 'SOME' only said those, but think carefully, Would you let those 'some' to change you and affect your personality? Because of your personality now, Lots of people loved you. Let them love you for who you are. If they still can't appreciate you, then why care for them? At least you're being true, right?"

WOW!! GD's words of wisdom!
----SILENCE-----
Thunder said "Oh! Thank you very much for that wonderful advice hyung! I really appreciate it! And I'll keep it from my heart!"
"*sigh* I didn't really know why I said those and where did those ideas came from! Haha~"- GD said.
Thunder said "You're an idol, really!" -he smiled.
GD thought "Aish! Now, he even looks like Dara! Ahh~ the face! It's almost the same!"
Thunder said "Ah. And hyung, can I ask you about one more thing since you have a lot of experience than me. I have a girlfriend, right? Should I keep it as a secret to everyone? Because a lot would hate me, they say."
GD smiled and said "Aniyo~ Why would you be ashamed of that? Ayy~ you should be proud that you have a girlfriend! Haha. You're lucky, because I don't." -he sighed in a funny manner. LOL!
Thunder laughed at that. GD continued,
"I think it's better for the world to know that you really love her~ She would surely be happy! Trust me."
-Whoa. He really advices that good! Expert enough? Hahaha.
"But how about the risks after that?"
"Take the risks. Let them hate you, let them be jealous but at least let them know that you had the best girl that no man could ever had~"
"Whoa. Hyung, By the way... Have you ever had a girlfriend before and let them know in public?"
"I had… but it's a painful memory way back then... I didn't let them know, but I guess, they've searched too much about my past so that's why… lot of them knows now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter