FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

 

 

 

They talked about a lot of things. Big Bang distanced from everyone and decided to talk in private on the corner of the practice room. While everyone of them are busy talking…

Choice 37 said “What time will he be here? He’s almost 1 hour late!”

Kush said “He said he’ll be here.”

“I’ll try to call him.”-Teddy said. Then he called, but it’s out of coverage area. LOL!

“Ayy~ I hate it when he uses his smart tactics in these kinds of things! He even turned his phone off! Maybe he slept again after he hung up the call. Ah! That guy is really crazy! He let us wait for nothing?! Aish. He’ll be dead when I saw him!” –Se7en said.

Nobody knows, G-Dragon is already there at the YG bldg, he just can’t seem to find any people along the place because all of them are gathered in the practice room and no one of them told him that they were. Haha~ So it would be a waste of time for him to find them all, instead… he went to the recording studio, a peaceful place to stay in. And no one was there also, so then he got attracted by the soft sofa wherein Teddy used to lie in too and because of his sleepiness he can’t help himself but to lie down also. Unexpectedly, he fell asleep.
--Hwaha. Too bad Jiyong, everybody knows that you didn’t come and I guess they’re all disappointed. Aish. Why not text them instead for them to be aware? Aigoo. Too sleepy? Soft sofa, silent atmosphere, peaceful surroundings? I know GD, I know. Hahaha.

On the other side… While they are talking about G-Dragon who tricked all of them. Dara was listening of course. So then…

Perry said…

“Alright, alright.. G-Dragon didn’t come. Forgive that fool~ Let’s go. Back to work. Come on!*claps/ trying to make them all work*”

Yeah~ That’s YG! The show must go on. Oh yes, it should.

2NE1 was done practicing since 6 AM.
Teddy said “2NE1, YG said you need to record a new song… it would be the song entitled ‘In the club’. So let’s go proceed to the recording studio.”

Hwaaaa! Recording studio! That’s exactly the place where G-dragon is sleeping, right? Oh my! Kyaha!

Then as they walked through the hall together with Thunder, Thunder who is there to give support to his sister. Isn’t it sweet? Haha.

As Teddy opened the door towards his almighty recording studio also known as, his second home… He was so shocked seeing Jiyong sleeping on his sofa.
He said “What the… man! You’re lying at my expensive sofa!”
-Teddy used to call his sofa, expensive because he always sleeps on it, thinking that he was so luxurious enough and the sofa became his own property too, as a king? Haha.

“Aish. So this is your hiding place, uh?” –tapped Jiyong’s once.

“Hyung. Please let me sleep! I’ve only slept for 3 hours. Please!”

“Yo. You should get up now! Move your in there! Come on man!”

But Jiyong is deeply asleep. So then, Teddy let them in. Of course it would be a disrespectful manner letting them wait outside with a visitor and not letting them in.
They are still outside that time so they didn’t know who’s that man lying on his sofa.

He said “Sorry. But the king said, he should rest ^^” –LOL.
They laughed and looked at the man who’s sleeping on the sofa and they are all surprised to see that it was GD.

CL said “Oh! There he was! I thought he didn’t come?”

“Yeah. We all thought that he didn’t. How come this man didn’t inform us that he was already here and sleeping at the YG! Then on that way, he wouldn’t disappoint some of us! Aish. He’s sometimes cynical really, he thinks of himself only especially when he needs rest! Just like now.”—Teddy said.

“Maybe he really needs rest?” –Dara said.
Thunder looked at her then looked at GD. He smiled and said “He looks terribly tired. Should you continue recording here noona? He might get disturbed.”

Teddy said “No. We should wake him up. What he’s doing is out of the schedule. We couldn’t cancel the recording because of him.”
--then he sat on GD while sleeping and then tried to jump his until GD would wake up. LOL! And then... successful! GD woke up!

GD said “Ahh! Why do you have to do that?!”—half eyes closed.

“Man, 2NE1 are here. They will be recording! Be ashamed of yourself, look at you!”

As he widened his eyes, he clearly saw Dara’s face first, of course! Then the rest of the 2NE1 and…. Thunder! So he was shocked then he suddenly sits properly. He fixed his hair, thinking that it was an embarrassment for him to be seen by a visitor on that state. Haha.

Dara smiled and said “Ah. Thunder, meet G-Dragon, G-Dragon... my brother, Thunder.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Jiyong sunbae! Nice to meet you!” –he’s smiling widely. Haha Seeing his idol is really a great opportunity and meeting his purpose for going on YG is such a relief.

Jiyong smiled and said "Haha. You're incredibly tall, uh? Take a sit ^^" -he moved a bit and leaves a space beside him for Thunder to sit at.
Thunder seated.

Teddy and 2NE1 are looking at him. So he said "What? You'll be recording our voices too?" --haha very ironic!

So then 2NE1 laughed and then Teddy said "Let's go 2NE1!"  2NE1 went inside the recording booth. Each of them has their turn. So it's Bom first…
Minzy, Dara and CL were left outside on the waiting area, close to where GD and Thunder are talking at.

Thunder said "It's been a pleasure meeting you in personal sunbae-nim."
"You don't have to keep me calling that. GD is enough."
"Oh. GD hyung! I'm your fan since then. I look up on your performances and achievements, really!"
"Haha. Aniyo! As an artist, you should look up to yourself too^^"
"Neh..."
"Look at them...(points out 2NE1) see the result by looking up to yourself? They look conceited, right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter