FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

 

 

Then YG just smiled and cross-linked his arms.
While GD runs to his bedroom and locked the door. He sighed in relief.

He said “Why is he here? He doesn’t even call or inform us that he’s coming! Bad thing about that is he heard everything I said in the bathroom! He’ll think that I really like her! Then he’ll start punishing me for violating the rules, for ruining that they shouldn’t have boyfriends and TOP almost revealed something! Aigooo! What should I do?”

Someone knocked on his door. He became nervous as he slowly opens the door, expecting that is was YG who’ll scold him from this time. He prepared himself, his facial expression so that he wouldn’t be that obvious that he’s hiding something to him, that he’s nervous because he already knew.
So as he opened it…

“Hyuuuung~!!” – it was Seungri, smiling widely.
GD immediately slammed the door after he saw that it was just Seungri. HAHAHA
Poor Seungri..
GD thought “Aish. It’s just him.” –he slammed the door for he thought that it was just non sense… but if it was YG, of course he won’t do that.

Seungri kept on knocking “Hyung? Hyung!”

So GD got irritated and opened it.

“What the heck?! What now?” –he said.

Seungri leaned on the door so that Jiyong won’t be able to slam it again in front of him. LOL

He said “First of all, don’t slam this in front of my face! Because besides from it hurts, it’s not the right manners to treat your maknae like this! Hhh… I’m always the one who’s being treated like this in our dorm! Why do you all have to treat me so unfair?”

Then as he looked at GD, Jiyong’s face is blank and serious and was like “Now what?”

Hahahaha. So then Seungri continued “Ahh, Hyung~ how could you stare at me like that when I’m sharing my feelings here! ”

Jiyong said “Did you knock on my door just to say those?”

“Aniyo. Actually... I came here to say that President Yang is here.”

“ Aish.. First of all, I’d like you to take your hand off the door.”

Seungri followed what he said.

Then GD closed the door again! Kyahaha~ Seungri, you’ve been fooled. Seungri was like “Hhhh... I’m still.” –he means that he’s still being treated like that. LOL
But nothing serious is going on between them guys, they’re just used to this kind of behavior, especially with Seungri and GD who is also known as Tom and Jerry.

GD closed it immediately because he already knew what Seungri said so that’s why.
And he still needs to wear a cloth, he’s just wearing a bathrobe remember? Haha. So then he wore a big tee, still swaggin' up! Kyaaah~ COOL. He faced the mirror, he said

“You should act normal, kid. Or else... you’ll be in a big trouble. You’re a major in theatre! You can act well… Show some skill, man.”

Until his phone rang, “In or Out”
Hahaha. So it’s Dara.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh! Jiyong-ie! You called me lately? Am I right?” –cheerful voice. She’s trying to lift up the mood that she thought GD had. Because she’s aware that GD just talked to his girlfriend lately so she thought he’s sober right now.

“Neh..”

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to answer it. I was taking a shower that time.”

“I just took a shower, just now too.”

He thought “We took a shower at the same ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter