FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 102

 

 

1 month later…

 

 

 

Everything’s under control… Their careers stay fruitful. The issue between TOP and Dara became silent nowadays. It was ignored by many already since YG didn’t release an official statement about it but some are still curious to know the truth.

 

This day, 2NE1 has an event to go to. They’re the busiest now in YG. They came from YGE’s make-up room. They just got done with their make-ups and they’re ready to go. The four of them go down through the elevator and headed to the parking lot. They went out of the elevator and proceed directly from walking to go outside of the building. Dara was the last one walking among them all. She’s behind the three of them. She’s walking slowly because she’s fixing something from her outfit. She’s fixing her belt. The girls already got out of the building and were now in the parking lot. She comes over after 30 seconds.

As she goes out of the door, she heard a sound of the elevator. It means someone just got out from it too, but she continues walking. She was now in the parking lot too, going towards 2NE1’s van. 2NE1 members are already in the van and waiting for her.

Suddenly, the door opens too and someone goes out. Dara looks back to see who it was and she saw that it was Jiyong. She was very shocked to see him again. Jiyong was holding a bouquet of flowers with him and he looks like he’s in a hurry. He’s walking so fast that he didn’t even notice her around. He’s going to his car and he seems to be going somewhere. Dara was staring at him.

 

She thought “Omo!! Is this real?! I saw him once again!? This is the first time I saw him again after so many months! So this is how he looks like! Oh my, I can’t believe this is happening! But… he looks so much in a hurry like he’s going somewhere… with a bouquet of flowers?......Ahh~~ He must be really happy with his fiancé now…… he’s still the romantic guy I’ve known…… giving flowers to a girl? That’s the sweetest…… it’s lovely to see that even if they’re soon to be married already, that kind of habit from GD still never gets old… She’s a lucky girl… a very lucky girl……”

 

She was ignored by him. His attention was very focused to the direction where he’s going to. He didn’t see her. Dara is still staring at him like she can’t believe everything that she’s seeing. She feels a little bit jealous because of what she saw. It might be really envious to see the guy you loved before being so sweet to someone else. Also, it was her first time seeing him again after longing for him months ago then she’ll see him bringing a bouquet of flowers to give to his new girlfriend. It was, yeah, a little bit painful.

She was still standing there and not moving in her position. She even forgot that 2NE1 is waiting for her there at the parking lot. She’s just looking at him.

He already goes in his car and starts his engine. He looks serious. Now she realized that she missed him so much. She can’t even remove her stare to him. She was dazed by his charm, the charm that used to make her fall in love with him before, the charm of being a romantic guy.

 

When she was stunned over GD as he moves his car out of the parking lot, CL calls her.

“Unnie! What are you doing there? Hurry! We’re going!”

 

Then she was surprised and said “Ah! Oh. Right! I’m coming over. Sorry.”

She runs to their van and rides in. Bom said “Aigoo! Dara! What took you so long?!”

“Nothing. Hehe. Let’s go now.”

 

They go to the event. Dara can’t still forget what she saw lately because she finally saw GD. His face won’t fade out from her memory. She keeps on thinking about what’s happening right at this moment, if by this time, GD already gave the flowers to his girlfriend and they’re now dating, if he’s still planning a surprise to give the flowers and things like that. Because of thinking of it, she’s been acting weird with 2NE1. She was not herself because whenever the members are talking to her, she is not paying attention. She’s busy thinking about what happened lately. But the event goes well. 2NE1 still did great but in backstage, there, they can clearly see Dara’s strange actions. Haha!

 

2NE1 members started to wonder why she’s being like that. After few hours, the event ended. They’re now on their way home, in their van, CL asks “Unnie. Do you have anything to tell us?”

Dara said “Eh? Why?”

Bom said “Aish! Because you’re acting so strange lately! Are you high?” –Hahaha! She’s just joking.

Minzy laugh. Dara said “Aniyo! I’m just… thinking of… nothing.”

CL said “Mwo? We’ve known each other for so many years and you thought ‘nothing’ would make us believe you? Come on unnie, we know you! There’s something wrong with you.”

Minzy said “Yeah unnie, tell us.”

Dara said “I don’t know if it’s appropriate to say this in my situation nowadays…”

Bom said “Just tell it, come on. What is it about?”

Dara replied, “I’ll just tell it to all of you later… at our dorm.”

CL said “Aish! So that’s how she thrills us! Aigoo~ Unnie is really… an entertainment package.” She’s saying that Dara knows well about shows because she knows how to excite (the viewers or listeners) someone by leaving a cliff hanger. LOL!

Dara laughs.

 

Until, they arrived at their dorm. They lay down their things on the living room. CL sits at the couch and wears off her heels. She said “Aigoo! Ahh~ My feet suffer. *stretches her legs*”

They all look at her. Then CL said “Alright  unnie, tell it to us now. We’re ready to listen.”

Minzy comes over and sits beside CL too. She said “Ne unnie! We’re waiting.”

Bom goes closer to them and said “Dara, you need to share what’s been on your mind and what’s the reason why you’re acting so silly lately!” –Hahaha!

The members gather in the living room so Dara said “Aigoo. What is this? Should it be formal like a meeting… like this?” –Haha!

CL said “Girl talk!”

Dara sighed and said “Alright… What will I say… uhm….”

Bom said “What have you been thinking lately?”

Dara looks at them three and they’re all looking at her too. She feels nervous to say it because it’s the same old issue again and she’s afraid that they might react too much to it since she’s already marrying someone yet she’s still thinking about it. Haha.

 

CL said “What?”

“Aigoo… I know it’s bad…… but it’s GD on my mind since lately.”, she admits to the girls.

They were astonished at first but CL immediately replied after the shock, “What did you say? You’re thinking about GD oppa again? Aigoo unnie! You’re already engaged to TOP oppa, how could you think of him now?”

“I know! That’s why I said I know it’s bad! I shouldn’t be thinking of him! It’s because lately… I saw him… walking out from the building with a bouquet of flowers… It’s been a long time since I last saw him so I just felt a different aura… I missed him a bit…. That’s it.”

Bom said “A bit? I don’t think ‘a bit’ would make you act like that to the event lately. Tell us the truth Dara.”

Dara said “Aishh. I know by myself that what I’m feeling is wrong!”

Minzy said “What do you mean ‘feeling’? What are you feeling unnie?”

“I love TOP! Yes, that’s it, I love TOP! Of course, I don’t love GD anymore… stop worrying. I just missed him lately.”

CL said “Then why are you thinking about him all the time lately when you just missed him? Unnie, is there something going on that we didn’t know? What are you up to? Why are you thinking about him all of a sudden?”

“No! I’m not always thinking of him. Nothing’s going on.”

CL said “I hope that’s the truth unnie.”

“That’s the truth. I mean—I don’t know. I don’t know what the truth in me is!”

Bom said “The truth is you’re lying. Be true to yourself!”

They all look at Bom when she said that. The moment became more serious with the words that follow from CL, “Dara unnie. Do you still love Jiyong oppa? Answer us, honestly!”

It’s the answer that they’ve been waiting for to conclude about what’s happening to her lately.

Dara said “What kind of question is that?”

Minzy said “Because unnie, if you said you don’t love Jiyong oppa anymore, you wouldn’t miss him like that… and if you said you just missed him a little bit, you wouldn’t think about him that much like lately.” –Minzy’s right!

Dara can’t answer. Bom said “Answer our question Dara…”

“Ahh!~ This is stupid! I shouldn’t be like this! I’m sorry! But every time that I’m with TOP, I still remember him! But I already forgot about him before, there are just things that keep on pulling me back when I’m already moving on. I missed him and I really want to see his face again because I have never seen him for so many months. Then I saw him lately, now I can’t stop thinking of him!! Aigoo! I’m really sorry!”

CL said “I think you still love him.”

Dara said “Eh??”

Bom said “This is plain senseless! Dara, you are getting married with another man. If you still love Jiyong then what is TOP to you?” –Awww.

Dara said “I love TOP! That’s why I’m marrying him! And about Jiyong… I don’t know exactly what I feel about him. It’s just a bizarre feeling, nothing else.”

CL said “You know unnie…… *stares at her*……Illusion is a waste of time.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Stop fooling yourself with the thought that you love him(TOP) when you’re really still in love with your past.” –Aw. That hits Dara.

Dara was speechless. All of them got silent.

 

Until, Bom said “You said that you already closed your door for Jiyong, yes, you might have closed it but the truth is, Dara… you left it unlocked.” –Aww. =(

Dara said “I didn’t want this to happen! I mean, before I already moved on. I forgot about him! But there are just certain things that make me remember of him… recently, just months ago…”

Minzy said “I think if Jiyong oppa doesn’t matter to you anymore, you won’t think of him even if a lot has been reminding you of him.”

Dara said “Waaaahh. Aigoo! Everything leads to comparison when I’m with him… I can’t help myself but to compare GD to TOP. That’s why whenever I’m with TOP, I can’t stop thinking of him. I always feel like I’m looking into his eyes when I’m looking at TOP’s. When he(TOP) kisses me, I feel someone else’s lips…… It’s really hard to look for someone better when I think I already found the best. By that, I realized that TOP will just be the second best that I know.” –Aw. The truth finally came out from ! =(

Bom said “Dara… Don’t compare two different people. It’s like trying to define an apple by comparing it to an orange. The apple, described in terms of orange, will never have its own identity, appeal, and value. It will simply be “not an orange”.”

CL said “You started to compare him to someone not there. There are just certain people you keep coming back to. That’s because you still have passion with that person… you still have feelings for him. Dara unnie…… just… again, stop fooling yourself.”

Dara didn’t talk back. She thought that what they’re saying has a point. They’re somehow right.

Bom said “You thought you’re out of the room, that you’re already in another room… you thought you already escaped… but no, you’re still locked up in the same room.”

And they all looked at Dara.

Dara is just staring nowhere. She’s spacing out like she’s thinking about it deeply.

CL said to her, “Unnie… you can’t do things with that unsure heart of yours.” She’s talking about her wedding with TOP.

Bom said “You couldn’t just leave TOP like that just because you realized you still love GD! After a year of being with him then you’ll say you still love your ex-boyfriend? Come on, in every person’s ears… that will sound unfair!”

CL said “And besides… GD oppa is marrying someone too already… I think it’s not valid to go back to him and leave someone who’s there for you right now. You both have different lives to take already unnie… You can’t just keep on trying to get to him…”

Bom said “CL is right. That’s okay Dara… it’s just that… people change and forget to tell each other. It’s just sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.” –Aww. =(

 

Dara said with a sad tone of voice, “What should I do now?”

CL said “You just have to live your life now like how you should be…”

Minzy said “I can’t believe that unnie still has feelings for Jiyong oppa. I thought she doesn’t anymore. Now that makes it more complicated. Unnie, have you been hiding it to us?”

“What am I hiding?”

“That you still have feelings for GD oppa all along?”

“Aniyo! I just felt this again freshly before… It’s not that I love him all along while I’m with TOP… I love TOP, I truly do.”

Bom said “I still think that it’s a lie saying that you don’t love him anymore when you keep on comparing him to TOP when you’re with him.”

Dara looks at Bom. CL said “Unnie, whatever it is that you’re feeling… you know that you can’t have some things in life that you want… because it’s not yours anymore… because it’s too late, and you just have to stop yearning for it… because you have better things with you right now for you to be contended.” –Aw. L

Bom said “Do you think talking about this now will solve anything? Do you think you will feel better? No! That’s the point, it’s part of the past, it’s done! So yes, just forget about it Dara.”

Dara thought “They’re right… I have TOP with me… I have to forget GD anymore. On the first place, he shouldn’t be in my mind anyway! He’s living happily now! Why should I bother?! Yes! I have to focus on TOP… my fiancé.” –Aww.

The girls really are the best on making Dara realize things. After that day, Dara starts to bear in mind what the members say to her. She lives her life the way she should be.

 

But now, in the YG building…

Particularly in the cafeteria, CL was done eating but she’s still sitting on her seat. She was alone in the table. She was thinking about her Dara unnie. She’s worried a lot. She’s just concerned to whatever she’s going through right now. CL knows it’s hard for her. Dara is her friend and because of it, she considers it as her problem too. She is not in her right mind that time. She was thinking of a way on how to help Dara. She just wants Dara to live a happy life, that’s why. –Aww. Sweet friend, CL.

In the middle of thinking, someone stands in front of her, as if that someone is asking if he/she could join her in the table.

She looks at the person’s face in front of her. She said “Oh, TOP oppa?”

TOP smiled to her and said “Annyeong Chaerin~”

TOP is holding a tray with him. CL said “Oh… so do you want to eat here too? Go on, sit.”

TOP sits in front of her. He said “What are you doing here?”

“I’m just… thinking about something. Hehe.”

CL feels awkward talking to him, also known as the person that (2NE1) they’re talking about yesterday. She always remembers what they talked about when she’s looking at TOP.

“What are you thinking about?”

“That’s a secret.”

“Is that about your love life?”

“What? *laughs* Why my love life at a sudden?”

“Nothing, because girls usually keep those issues as a secret to guys, especially to the guys who they don’t trust that much… I’m correct, right?”

“Aniyo, oppa! Why are being like that? Hahaha.”

Deep inside her, she’s thinking, “I don’t even care about my own love life because I care too much about someone else’s!” –Haha!

“So what is it about?” He dips the food from his plate to the sauce through chopsticks. He was looking at the food right now.

“It’s about 2NE1.”

TOP looked at her when she mentioned ‘2NE1’. He said “Why? What’s happening to 2NE1?”

“Ah nothing, that’s just about our schedules and stuffs, you know.”

“Ah I thought something is happening. I’m kind of worried about Dara nowadays… because we’re not seeing each other already.”

“Oh, because you’re prohibited to?”

“Ye. We are. I feel sad about it.” then he makes a dorky sad face. CL laughs so loud. TOP smiled because CL’s laugh is infectious. CL said “You have to do that. It’s for the both of you too so you need to.”

“Yes I know…… *eats*”

“Why are you here too anyway?”

“To eat? Obviously?”

CL chuckles and said “But what I mean is, why are you here alone?”

“Don’t I have the right to be alone sometimes?” –Hahaha.

“Okay, so you’re just here to eat alone by yourself… nothing else. Alright.” –Haha!

TOP smiles to her then said “What about you? You’re just loitering here and doing nothing?”

“Yeah. It’s because I have many thoughts in mind. It’s bugging me… I actually hate it.”

“Is it a matter of life and death problem?”

“Ah-haha! Aniyo~”

“Just tell me… it’s about a guy huh?”

“Aniyo oppa. Haha! Why do you keep on forcing that it was a guy in my mind?” –LOL!!

“Nothing. Isn’t it cool when CL talks about a guy?” –Haha. Yes, CL has never talked about a guy to another guy so it will sound new if ever she did.

CL said “Who is the guy that I’ll be talking about then? I have no love life.”

“Really? You mean, CL of 2NE1 has no love life? That’s a lie.”

“I really don’t!”

“How could a stylish girl like you don’t have one? Didn’t you have any guys in your life?”

“Of course I had.”

“Ohhh… so you’re saying that you just don’t have your love life for now? Ahh, now that’s acceptable.” –Haha!

CL smiled. She said “I’m not interested.”

TOP said “I thought you have something with Seungri?”

“Eh? *shocked* Seungri-ah? *laughs*”

TOP was just looking at her while she’s laughing. He said “Why are you laughing?”

“Seungri is…… Seungri is not exactly in my love life.”

“Really? Because I thought he said to me that he likes you.”

“Omo! He told that to you?”

“Ye! We even saw you too before, right?(When they’re on a blind date *established by Dara and GD* ) We already knew it! And… me and Seungri are close. He said Jiyong knows it first. But since Jiyong is kind of out of our coverage these days… he shared it to me instead.”

“Oh… really?”

“Ye! I think Seungri really likes you.”

“Hahaha! Is that so? If ever it’s true… I can’t see that these days.”

TOP keeps on eating and while munching the foods in his mouth, he’s saying, “Guys aren’t that showy if you don’t know yet. But to tell you, Seungri always tells that to us. He just became busy with us before (Big Bang activities) that he didn’t have time to it but he always thinks about it like it was his biggest problem.”

“Biggest problem? Why?”

He stopped chewing the foods. He moved a little bit closer to her and stared at her eyes. He said “I’ve witnessed Seungri trying very hard to get women but I’ve also witnessed him trying very hard to get rid of them. And I’ve never seen him trying this hard just to keep only one from those women around. And that’s you.”

“Is that true?”

“Yes! Believe me. Seunghyun is like my younger brother and I’m like his eldest brother. We’re very close.”

“Really? Well it sounds a bit funny but okay, I believe you.”

“Good!”

CL said “Ah oppa. Would you mind if I go now?”

“Why will you leave me here? *disappointed look*” He’s just joking around.

CL laughs again to TOP’s funny facial expression. TOP looks like he’s acting like a kid who will be left by his mom. TOP said “I’m just kidding. Okay, go on… Where are you going?”

“I’m going out. It’s getting late at night. I will just go back to our dorm.”

“Why are you alone here in the YG building? Aren’t you with the girls?”

“I’m with them lately. I just stayed a little bit longer here for me to practice our dance properly in the dance room.”

“Ohh… you’re very hardworking… 2NE1 is here lately? It’s sad. We didn’t see each other. *awkward* Aish! Why am I saying this to you? Hahaha! Alright, go now.”

“Ne. Annyeong oppa. Thanks for the time.”

“Thank you for the time too Chaerin-ah!”

“Ne.”

 

She stands up and walks away. She leaves TOP there, eating. She thought “Whew. I’m glad I didn’t say anything to him about yesterday. He’s really into Dara unnie… but he doesn’t know the truth. I feel sad for them. Aing~ Why am I—?......... It’s very uncomfortable talking to him lately. Haha…. But about what he said lately… Did Seungri really do that? Ohh… I wonder.”

 

She goes down and when she’s about to go out of the building and call a cab, she went through Seungri. –Oops! Speaking of Seungri. Hahaha! Destiny?

Seungri was about to enter the building that time when she’s about to go out. They’re on their opposite ways. Seungri saw CL and said “CL! You’re going already?” He grins.

CL saw that smile from his face when he greets her. She replied, “Yeah… Why?”

“Nothing. I’m just asking. Hehe. Take care.”

CL thought “Did he just say ‘take care’ to me?!” –Hahaha. It’s unbelievable for her.

Seungri just passed her by and walked fast to go inside the building. He looks really busy. But CL called him, “Seungri-ah!”

Seungri instantly looked back. He said “Why?”

“I’m just going to ask you something.”

Seungri comes closer to her. “What is it?”

“TOP…… TOP oppa said something to me lately.”

“What did he say?”

“He said you keep on telling him that you like me, is it true?” –Wow! She’s very straightforward. Haha!

Seungri said “Ah? He said that?? Uhhh… I… Ah-haha! How did I get in your topic anyway?”

“TOP enters you to our topic and he started saying those.”

“Ahh… Hehe… Well…”

“Is it true?”

“No!......I mean, yes!” –Hahaha!

CL was surprised at Seungri’s rapid confession. LOL! She said “Really?”

“Really. Aish. How could you act like you don’t know it! You know it even before, right? I’ve told you that one long, long time ago.”

“I know. But you’re gone long time ago too.”

“What are you trying to say? You miss me?”

“I’m not saying that I miss you. I’m saying that you stopped long time ago.”

“So you’re really saying that you miss me. Why?”

“Aish! How could you tell a girl that you like her then after it you’ll just be gone… like it never happened? Huh? How could you leave a girl hanging by the moment just like that? Why do guys always do that? What are you all trying to do, to let the girl hope for nothing? Do you guys really love making fun of us girls huh? Because if you all are, I think it’s very stupid!” –Haha! CL tells what she feels inside! She looks irritated when she says it.

Seungri was paused to what he just heard from CL. He can’t believe that he will hear those from CL herself. Haha! He responds though. “I thought you like us being this way… I thought you said it’s better if we stay like this, right?”

She turns around and said “Okay. Whatever! Just go inside.”

“And now you’re shoo-ing me away, what’s up with you?”

“You look busy. Do whatever you need to do now. Go.”

“I’m not busy.”

She looked back to him again and said “Then why do you look so much in a hurry?”

“You want me to be honest?”

“Please, be…”

“Okay, I am trying to get rid of you… I’m trying to avoid you as much as I can. I don’t want to talk to you that much. I don’t want to see you so often. It is not because you set the limit of us being just friends… but…”

“But what?”

“That’s the reason! That’s actually the reason, I mean!”

“Why?”

“You only want us to be friends and keep the casual relationship so I have to go away from you.”

“What? That’s pointless! Why do you have to do that?!”

“I can’t say it here.”

“Then where should you say it?”

Seungri looks around. He saw no one is looking at them so he holds her arm and drags her outside of the YG area. They go to the street. It’s nearly evening that time so the surroundings are a bit dim.

CL said while they’re walking “Why are you bringing me here?”

Seungri is not saying anything. CL stopped walking and said “Ya!!” CL’s temper rises.

Seungri stopped walking too. He looked at her. CL said “Why did you bring me here?! What are you going to say?!”

“I…”

“Really, this is a foolish idea. Why do you have to bring me here just to say something? Why can’t you just say it lately?! Aishh… You’re a nonsensical guy!”

“I can’t say it there.”

“Fine… then why are you avoiding me? Do I look scary to you nowadays? Why?”

“Because……….”

“What? Don’t tell me you brought me here just to say that?! I’ll kill you. I’m serious! I’ll kill you.”

“You don’t understand.”

“What is that thing that I don’t understand?! Tell me now, hurry!”

“Because I already love you!! I’m falling in love to you so deeply that I have to avoid it because you only see me as a friend!! I’m in love with someone and the worse thing is, I have to accept that she’s never going to feel the same way!” –Awww. J

CL was shocked.

 

Seungri said “There, I said it! That’s why I can’t say it near the YG building because someone might hear it from there and they might tease me and teasing me is not a good idea because that will just make me fall for you even more!”

CL really can’t believe that this cocky guy will be acting like this now. Haha! She’s not yet saying anything. She’s just looking at him.

Seungri said “What? Aren’t you going to say anything?”

CL gave him a smile. She said “I think teasing you would be a good idea.”

He looked at her straightaway. He said “Huh?” He knows what she means by that. CL is giving him signs.

CL said “I’ve been waiting for you, do you know that?”

“You’re waiting for me to?”

“To let me feel it more… to keep it coming…”

“You’re giving me permission now?” He smiles.

“Are you kidding? I’ve never avoided you! Haha! Did I?”

“Ani~ Because you said a romantic relationship won’t work out for us…”

“Well there’s a right time for it… we still have contract anyway.”

Seungri smiled wider. He said “You’re letting me court you?”

“Don’t be such a kid! You already know what I mean!”

“Alright… alright, you’re the boss!”

“Ya Seungri… no one made me feel loved again when you’re gone before! How could you leave me like that? Aish!”

“Because I thought you—”

“I didn’t tell you to stop!”

Seungri giggles to it. CL can’t look straight at his eyes. She keeps on looking away when she says, “Your loss is big. I just realized that. Personally, because I think you’re the only man who appreciates me the way I am…. The real me… And before, you’re the first man who took up that courage to tell me that you like me… above all the men I met in my life before… you’re different… even though you’re kind of annoying sometimes, you are.” –Aww. It’s just so cute how she looks very uncomfortable while saying it to him. Hahaha! CL’s soft side is coming out!

Seungri was touched. He said “I don’t know why there’s a girl in this world who feels less important than the others. I guess she doesn’t know how beautiful kind of woman she is.”

CL was also touched to hear that from Seungri. She said “For others, I’m useless, I’m difficult, hard to please, stupid and forever changing minds. They thought I’m moody and boring. But with you, I feel appreciated, I feel incredible… You said I was funny and irresistible…… They just can’t see me through your eyes. Everything is opposite in your opinion and I like it because you see me at my worst and you still like me.”

“You are wonderful. And I do think that they can’t see that because they don’t know you well.”

“That’s why I’m very thankful that even if we’re cat and dog… you still manage to be close to me.”

“Because you’re interesting…”

“Thank you too for thinking that I am. Some just don’t see me as that.”

“No matter what happens, CL, I’ll still like you… There’s just this weird charisma in you that lures me every time! Haha! I just hope that you won’t change! ……I……… CL… I like you a lot, more than anyone does. You just don’t see me.”

“Wow. This is awkward.”, she said. They find it funny so they both laugh.

Then Seungri said “I love that laugh of yours. It’s addictive.”

“What’s so special about my laugh?”

“It’s not ‘what’s so special about your laugh’, it’s ‘what’s so special about the person who laughs’.” –Aww. JSeungri is so sweet and adorable.

“Aigoo…”

“You are everything I ever wanted. You’re a full package. How could I resist you?”

“Haha. You can’t even prove me that you already love me so much before because you’re not showing it, how could you only say that things to me now?”

“Oh so you want me to show it?”

“Hahaha.”

“I’ll show you… I’m willing.”

Seungri looks around again. They’re beside the freeway and cars keep passing by because it’s a ‘go’ sign. Unexpectedly, Seungri runs to the highway and crosses to the road. CL was very shocked. She said “Yaaaa! Seungri-ahhh! What are you doing?!! Come back here!! That’s dangerous! Yaaa!!!”

 

*Cars’ horns*

 

Seungri is still trying to go to the other side of the street. It’s really dangerous and except from the fact that it is not allowed, it is a matter of life and death. He could get hit by a car any time by now. CL is very worried to him. She keeps on saying, “Aish! That man is stupid! What is he doing? What is he doing!? Aigooo!! Does he know what he’s doing?”

Her heart is beating that fast because the cars are running to fast that time. She’s afraid that Seungri might get hit.

Still, Seungri is walking through it and he runs to the other side when he finally got an open way from the busy road to go through it.

When he’s on the other side already, CL shouts “What did you do?!! What are you thinking?!!”

Seungri is just smiling. CL said “Talk to me, you fool!!” –Haha!

Seungri shouts “CL-ssi!”

“What?!!”

“*smiles* I just want you to know!... that you!… you are worth taking the risk!” –Awww. JThat’s so sweet. It’s touching to see how Seungri gets in the danger just to prove how she likes CL. That’s a real man!

CL feels touched from the bottom of her heart because of what Seungri did. But she replied, “Not in that way!! Do you want to die early?!!”

Seungri just laughs. CL looks at him and sees him laughing on the other side of the street. She stares at him.  She thought “No one will ever dare to do that for me… but him.”

She smiled at him and shouts, “Seungri-ah!!”

“Ye?”

“…………Don’t give up on me! Araesso?!” –Aww. =)

“I will!”

“What?!!” –Hahaha.

“I will never ever do that!!”

She murmurs, “Ayy. If I just don’t like you too, I won’t ever do this in public!” –Hahaha. She’s talking about shouting on the streets and talking to him. LOL! CL really has a lot of pride.

Seungri shouts again, “What is it?!”

“Mwo? Nothing!! I said, thank you!! Thank you Seungri-ah!!”

“Ah. Hahaha. You’re welcome CL!”

“Go home now!”

“What?!”

“Go home!” She begins walking away. Seungri is following her from the other side. They are walking in the same direction, just in the opposite street. He is still yelling. He said “CL! Where are you going?!”

CL replied, “I’m going home! Go home now too! It’s already evening! Go now!”

“What? Why?”

“Let’s go home. Bye!!!”

Seungri stops walking. He said “What happened? Did I say something?”

And their romantic moment ends that way… informally! Hahaha! CL just decided to go home surprisingly after the sweet thing that Seungri did. LOL. They’re so unpredictable.

Seungri just go home too and followed what CL said. Yes, CL is Seungri’s boss. Haha!

 

When CL is on her way to their dorm, she has this smile on her face that she can’t remove. CL is in love?! Haha. She’s just hiding what she really feels when she’s in front of Seungri but when she’s already alone, her emotions just bursts out automatically. She can’t forget what Seungri said to her lately. She giggles by herself. The charismatic and fierce leader, CL, is in love! Waaah! =)

She acts tough with Seungri but she really is soft when he’s not around. She goes home early because she can’t help it any longer. She feels like she’s going to blast in happiness lately and she doesn’t want Seungri to see that because she has that big ego, so she finds a solution to hide… it’s to make him go home and just walk away. Haha!

 

Seungri thought “If she wants me not to give up on her and she wants me to try and show my love to her… does it mean that… she already loves me too?” Then a smile slowly curves out from his face.

 

There goes a glimpse for CL’s love life. Yes, it comes when you least expect it. It’s like a sign for her because it comes through the days when she needs it. It’s now in front of her.  All girls go through to this point in their lives. They want to feel important. They want to feel appreciated and needed. And now, CL did. She feels happy having Seungri, a man who is willing to sacrifice his own life for her, even if until now, she thinks that what he did lately was something stupid. LOL! But she still finds it very sweet and touching.

When she’s too busy thinking about other’s love life, she almost forgot that she also has her own and it is just starting to bloom. Then she comes to think of it that she has her own life too and there’s a good life waiting for her so she doesn’t always need to be problematic about others’ but she can still be concerned.

 

Seungri and CL’s chemistry is becoming fonder. Seungri has said what he needs to say. CL also did. It’s better because they already knew what they exactly feel for each other and now they’re clear. Seungri became sweeter to CL. It carries on to the days after this day. He changed a lot. He reduced his playboy type personality because of CL, though sometimes he can’t help himself to look at pretty girls, but they’re not a big deal or anyone for Seungri to be serious about. Nothing’s controversial.

 

 

1 week has passed.

 

 

Conflicting to Seungri and CL’s improving love life… TOP and Dara are still struggling to get over their difficult situation. TOP even begged to YG just to give him a chance to see Dara once again. He asked YG if he could meet Dara even just for one day. He wants nothing only but to see Dara even just once. Aww. TOP really misses Dara and he can’t take it anymore.

YG is not the type of CEO that doesn’t have empathy and he won’t dispossess his son-like fellows’ rights to their love ones. So he accepted TOP’s request and lets them meet for one day only. He told him to be careful and to wear disguises as much as possible. YG is still kind that he lets TOP do what he wants even only just for one day no matter how difficult their(Dara and TOP) situation is to the public.

 

And because TOP got YG’s approval, he called Dara to inform her about it and meet her today. Dara directly says yes to TOP because she also misses him.

 

They go out again after a long time. They’re wearing scarfs that are covering their mouth and sunglasses. Dara’s wearing a beanie and TOP’s wearing a cadet hat. They’re fully covered up for the sake of their security and privacy.

 

TOP holds Dara’s hand right away after they met. He said “I know I can’t hug you right now so I will just hold your hand. I miss you so much Dara! Ahhh~~ Saranghaeyo.” –Aww. J

Dara turns red to what TOP did. It feels like it’s their first time dating because they haven’t done that for a long time. Haha! She said “Nado saranghae! Oh omo. If you only have an idea how much I missed you! *chuckles* Where should we go now?”

“Since we’ve been locked inside the buildings always… why don’t we try to go around the streets now? I trust our disguise right now anyway.”

“Oh sure! I’ll love it. It’s been a while too since I last walk around in the streets.”

They’re at Itaewon right now. They walk in the street while holding each other’s hand. TOP said “Dara… I’m sorry.”

“Huh? Why are you sorry?”

“I’m sorry if we’re having a hard time like this… I still think that it’s because of me.”

“Eh? Why would it be because of you?”

“I… I don’t know… because I proposed too early? Because what they’re saying is true, that I’m a rebounder? Because being in a relationship with you is wrong? I don’t know.” –Aww. He’s already blaming himself.

Dara said “TOP… this is not your fault. Don’t listen to those haters. No one is wrong. Don’t say that.”

“I’m sorry, I just can’t take it. I can’t take to see you suffer because of me too. I don’t want people bashing you. They could bash me, just please… not you. I don’t like seeing my love ones being hurt.” –Aww. That’s sweet. :’(

Dara was touched so she leans her head to TOP’s arm since she cannot reach TOP’s shoulders because he’s tall. LOL. She said “I hate to see you hurting too. No one wants this. Don’t think about it. Why don’t we just enjoy our day together? We only have one day Seunghyun-ie~! It won’t be good if we think about it all day long, right?”

“Ye… I’m sorry… I’m just too sensitive when it comes to things like this.” TOP bows down like a kid who got sad. Dara sees that cute face of TOP. She said “I know… Hehe. Aigoo~ How could you be serious and cute at the same time? Seriously? How are you doing that?” –Hahaha! It only means that TOP’s aegyo comes out naturally because it shows even without him trying to.

TOP smiles and laughs because of Dara. Dara said “So are we ready to go now?”

“Yeah…”

And they walked with a happy mood instead. As they walk, Dara’s smile fades a bit because she thinks, “TOP is sensitive while Jiyong is the tough one when it comes to circumstances like this. They’re very different.”

She’s still putting GD and TOP into comparison. She can’t help it.

 

That’s how their day started… they go to the street side to look for good stuffs.

Dara saw street foods along the way. She tapped TOP’s shoulder and said “Oh! Oh! Seunghyun-ie~ Let’s eat some of those!” while pointing to the foods on their side.

TOP looked at the foods that she’s pointing. He said “Ahh… sure.”

Dara saw TOP’s halfhearted reaction when he said those so she asked him, “Don’t you like street foods?”

“Ah, it’s not that I don’t like street foods. I’m just not used to eating foods like these.”

“Oh, you’re not eating street foods?”

“Sometimes I do, but most of the times… I eat in a restaurant.”

“Ahhh… You’re not buying one?”

“I can eat one if you’ll also eat. I’ll buy you what you want.”

“Ah… hehe. It’s sad that you don’t want these kinds of foods… *sad face*… but I really want those… *points to a specific food*… can we eat it?”

“Sure, I’ll buy it for you. Let’s eat it! Haha.”

TOP goes to the vendor and orders for them. While TOP is ordering, Dara is staring at his face. She has thought of GD once again. GD loves street foods and he’s the type of man who becomes energetic when he sees foods in the streets or any cheap stuff that he thinks he will enjoy. TOP gives an opposite vibe.

 

After few seconds, the food is served to them already. They get it and eat it while walking.

At the same time as Dara is holding the food with her right hand, she holds the bridge of her nose with her other hand and says, “Ahkk~ This is going to be delicious! I could eat this all day without getting tired!”

TOP just smiles and said “Ye. Haha… does it really taste good?”

“Yes, it does… try it.”

TOP bites the food and chews it. Dara was looking at him with a forced smile. She thought “He didn’t laugh? It’s supposed to be funny.” Again, she compares him to GD. If it’s GD who’s with her, he would laugh at that funny expression that she just did. And their day goes on like that. They are having fun but Dara’s thought is locked to someone else. There’s always an act from TOP that makes him comparable to GD. Dara doesn’t want to compare. It is not in her intention. She just can’t detain herself to keep on doing it. She thought “No! I shouldn’t be thinking like this. TOP and GD are both different person. They have their own uniqueness. I shouldn’t compare! I shouldn’t! Aish! Why do I keep on doing this?”

Even in the simplest form, she still sees GD’s difference to TOP, like when she tells a joke, TOP only chuckles, GD always laughs before. She likes doing fun things whenever they’re in public, TOP doesn’t, he wants to keep it simple, GD does because he’s the outgoing type of person. GD always does romantic things to her, TOP is expressive but he shows it with manliness. GD is fun, childish, can be matured sometimes, playful, romantic and exciting, while TOP is classy, mysterious type, weird (in a good way) and he moves very manly, always with poise. They’re indeed very dissimilar.

Dara tries her best to stop equating the two so that her day with TOP will turn out well. She doesn’t want to waste her only day with TOP that’s why she tries so hard to avoid herself from thinking about GD all the time. And in addition, TOP looks like he’s enjoying the day with her so she feels like she needs to enjoy it too for them to feel the same way. She is trying.

TOP really seem to be so happy when he’s with Dara. It looks so true that he doesn’t want anything else but to see her. TOP was so sincere about getting together with Dara. He really means everything he says. Aww. TOP is an innocent guy with a pure heart. He just doesn’t know how to control things, how to show things meaningfully and how to convince someone the right way but he is really a good man. His words and actions may be ordinary but his silent thoughts and loving heart do speak and act with deeper meanings. He’s just not too showy.

 

In the afternoon… at around 4PM… they still keep on walking. They have gone through many places though. They are now talking to each other and enjoying the remaining time that they have. But then, in behalf of their conversation, TOP suddenly said “Ah. Dara… would you wait for me here? I’ll just go somewhere. I’ll be back!”

“Why? Where are you going?”

“Just somewhere there… stay here, okay? I’ll come back at this exact place. I’ll be back in few minutes!”

“Tell me where you’re going.”

“I can’t. *smiles* It’s a secret.”

“Aigoo… I think I had an idea of what’s going on.”

“Whatever it is in your mind, just pretend that you don’t know yet!” –Haha!

“Alright, fine. I’ll wait here.”

TOP laughs cutely like a child who’s very excited to go somewhere. He said “Okay! I’ll be back! I promise!” then runs away.

Dara yells “Ya! Take care!”

TOP just waves his hand to her like he means ‘I got it’. Dara said when TOP is already far from her, “That guy is up to surprises now uh? What is he going to do? Hmmm… *giddy*…… *slowly smiles* Omo. What is he going to do? Kyahaha!” –Hahaha. She becomes excited at a sudden.

She patiently waits for TOP.

While waiting, she looks around the place where she’s standing at and she was very shocked to notice that she was just beside the Han River. (Han River is nearby Itaewon) She didn’t realize it since lately because she was busy talking with TOP and she doesn’t mind the surroundings that much. She didn’t know that they were already walking in Han. They did wander so much because they reached that place.

Dara feels the breeze and hears the sound of the wave of the river. It was very peaceful.

She looks at the river and her mood changes.

She thought “What does this supposed to mean? Why do we need to stop here?”

Is it trying to mean something? They stopped walking there and TOP lets Dara waits there too. Is it by fate for them to stop at the Han River? Waaaah.

 

She looks around and thought “This place……… I never went to this place again…… ever since we broke up….. I said to myself that I can’t look at this place anymore because we made a lot of memories here and it will hurt me more for I know that this place will just make me remember him……….. But now, I’m here again……”

 

She said “It makes me miss him more… This is a very memorable place. But I feel good… I feel better now rather than feeling so sad. Why?”

It’s maybe because Dara had let go of the broken feeling she had long time ago and that’s because of TOP. That was possibly the reason why Dara feels better. She could only look at the place as a part of her past now. But she still cherished every moment that they had there and she still sees it as one of the most notable places in her life.

 

She stares at the river and she feels so refreshed. She’s happy for herself knowing that she got over it already. It doesn’t hurt her anymore, it doesn’t affect her. Everything that happened in that place is unforgettable, some are painful and some are lovely, but she now keeps it to her good memories. She looks around the place one more time and said “This is a normal place for some…… but… it is not about the place, it’s about what happened in this place that makes it meaningful.” –She’s right.

 

She rotates and faces the road. She stopped at her position for what she saw in the opposite side of the street she’s standing at.

 

 

She saw Jiyong standing beside the stoplight. He’s looking somewhere else.

 

 

Background Music: For the First Time by The Script

 

 

At first she couldn’t believe what her eyes are seeing. She even rubs her eyes to prove herself that she’s not hallucinating but GD wasn’t removed from her sight. It’s real. He’s there!

She was really not expecting to see him in that place. She can’t move her body because of the shock.

There are fast cars on both lanes that keep on passing him by and sometimes blocking her vision of him. She is staring at him even if he is not looking at her and he doesn’t know that she’s there.

She saw him again in the most unexpected time.

The reason is now clear. They stopped at the Han River and TOP leaves Dara temporarily to let her wait there alone, in that exact place, for her to see GD who’s also near that place! Destiny sure knows how to make its way!

 

She thought “Now I know what this is all about.”

 

It was like an opportunity for her to stare at his face longer. She wasn’t able to see his face that much when she last saw him because he’s walking so fast that time but now he’s just there, standing… motionless. She was enticed to GD’s physique and beauty. She even drops her jaw a little bit. She was staring at him for so long. It’s like she can’t see anything in that place but him. All of the people walking by and the cars passing by were gone at her sight.

 

After 40 seconds of staring at him… GD finally noticed. He senses that there’s someone staring at him that long on the other side of the street so he looked at that person.

 

He sees it was Dara.

 

He was also surprised to see her again but he doesn’t give off a shocked expression on his face. It’s just plain. Dara was still staring at him. GD saw that look from her eyes. He also stares at her. They are now exchanging stares with each other. They are looking at each other’s eyes even with a far-off distance. –Aww!

 

And then they never moved. They’re just staring at each other, standing still like their eyes are communicating. They see each other in a memorable place for the both of them!

Here they are again, in the Han River… as if their hearts lead them to that place for them to meet.

While staring at each other, the memories stored in that place knocks to their mind once again. Every happy memory in the place, their first kiss and eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter