FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 40

 

TOP said “What keeps you looking up? You almost hit the pole.”
Dara said “I was just thinking of something..”
“What? Why the sky is black at night? Don’t worry~ I wondered why too, before” –Hahaha!
Dara said “No. I am not wondering of that, actually”
TOP said “Ah. *paused* (probably embarrassed! He even revealed a shameful fact about him! LOL) who said that I’m serious about that? right? Pssh! *laughs*” –What an excuse TOP! Haha
Dara also laughed. She said “I know! You’re a jokester. Why would I believe that? Haha!”
TOP thought “Ugh! For the first time, my armor saves me! Now I finally realized the power of my funny side! Thanks to ME! Haha”
TOP said “Let’s dance again.. later?”
Dara looked at him and said “Ohh.. *chuckles* Sure!”
“I wonder if they’ll do slow jams”
Dara glanced at him again and wondered.. She thought “Is he asking me to----?”
TOP said “Ah.. I-I just wonder! Haha”
“Oookkayy *nods* I actually doubt what the club looks like”
“The club is pretty much different. I bet no one would recognize us there”

Then Seungri said “TOP hyung. Is this the club we’re heading for?” –pointing at their right side.
They are gazing at the glamorous club right exactly beside them. So they stopped..
TOP said “Oh here we are”
Bom said “You’re really good on choosing the best club!”
Then a fan from the entrance door saw them.. The girl shouted “GD!!”
So they all looked from where the voice came from, especially GD, because he’s called. Hahaha. TOP, no one would recognize uhh~ LOL!
TOP said “That’s unexpected? Uhh…---------let’s just get in!*forced smile*”-haha! He leads the way first . So Dara just smiled at that then went next to him, as everybody else does.. except GD.
The fan said “GD oppa! May I have an autograph? Sign my notebook please?”
Taeyang tapped GD’s shoulder before going in and said “How about you?”
GD smiled and said “Get in first. I’ll go ahead after”
So then they continued walking… GD signed the notebook with a smile on his face then after signing, he suddenly peeked on Dara who just entered the club.. then he slowly turned around, face the outside and looked at the sky.. A sad face showed up from him.. looked at Dara again, sighed then entered. Aww~ Why does he look at the sky? Does it mean that he’s looking at Dara because he looked from where she’s looking since lately? Uhwaa! And if he’s looking at her, it also means that he saw what happened lately! Aw. Jealous? That’s why a sad face abruptly showed up?

In the club…
As GD entered.. he’s sad and serious looking. He thought “What’s the sense of coming here? if she’ll be in the arms of others and not mine?” –Aww..
The atmosphere was really different. Seems like a normal club.
CL went to a table and ordered some drinks.. She’s together with 2NE1.. Big Bang and 2NE1 are now seating in a soft squared couch together in one table.. So their position from left to right was..
GD on the tip left.. Seungri was beside him, Daesung, Taeyang, TOP, Dara, Bom, Minzy and CL on the tip right.
Daesung said “Aigoo. Why are we just seating? Aren’t we going to dance?”
“Do you see anyone dancing? Go there if you want to dance alone” –GD said. Haha! Yeah. Nobody’s dancing yet..
GD said “We should have something to eat first.” –Whoa! He really knows how to and what to do in a party uhh~
Seungri said “You always eat”
“Of course, I’ll die if I don’t eat” –GD said. Haha!
“You do it frequently. Not good~”
“What do you care if I eat a lot?” –Haha. Here they go again~
Then, a waiter came to their table.. They ordered foods that they want to eat..
Seungri said “Ah. Dara noona. I’ll order foods for you!”
TOP said “Give here the freedom to choose what she wants!”
Daesung said “But we know she’ll just order less”
Taeyang said “It’s better to choose what she wants, more or less.. at least she’s up to it, not anyone else”
While they’re busy disputing to that.. Haha
GD said “Dara, What do you want?*serious*” –they were all silenced to that.
Dara said “Just a juice and some tacos..”
GD said “You heard it, right? *talking to the waiter*”
He continued “Take your orders too..”-he’s now talking to all of them..
They were like “…..” -still speechless..
Taeyang said “I… I’ll order the same menu as from what Dara noona ordered”
Bom said “Me!*raises her hand as if she was reciting in a class* I’ll order a juice too, a pie, chips and----“
GD said “Ya. Do you think this is a birthday party or something for you to order that many?” –hahaha!
Bom just ignored him and said “..an ice cream for the dessert”
GD said “Did you come here just for foods?” –closely from laughing.
CL said “She’s normally like a glutton sometimes”-then they laughed.
Seungri said “Well it’s pretty obvious!” –Haha!
GD said “Haha. Oh and I wasn’t expecting that, really” –irony!
Bom said “Look who’s talking!” –she really talks that cute when she’s angry.
Daesung said “Ya! Don’t let the waiter wait so long!” –looks at the waiter who’s standing..
TOP said “He’s a waiter. He is meant to wait” –Hahaha.
The waiter also giggled.. They laughed, especially GD! After they ordered… GD still can’t move on to what TOP has said. So he keeps on laughing, silently..
Minzy said “Oppa. You’re really happy uh?”
CL said “There’s nothing funny about it now..”
GD suddenly stopped then became serious again..
Seungri whisked GD’s back while saying “You poor thing.. Look, you’re really stressed. It’s okay, Let it out..” –Haha! He’s saying that because of over work, he’s almost close to getting insane.
GD said “Ya! V.I ~!” –Haha! XD
He said “This is not a joke. Be in my shoes~”
“I don’t want to! How fool I am to?”
“You! You’ll really loose your parts now! You’ll see!” –Haha! He’s talking about the songs, he’s the composer so he has the will..
“That’s unfair!”
“What’s unfair with that? When you didn’t come to my music video shoot for my album? Or all the faults you’ve done to me since then? Which one? Really?” –Hahaha!
“I wasn’t able to come because we’re doing a musical that time. I’m busy”
“Busy? Well that’s the world’s excuse *raised his shoulders with his hands slightly, and forming a “W”-like shape* there’s nothing we could do about it…” –they all laughed.
GD said “I wonder how I was able to go on the shoot of your MV although I’m really busy that time? (Haha!!) See the difference?”
Seungri just hugged GD after and said “Sorry, Sorry hyung~” –Haha! G-Ri!
GD said “You think a hug would pay for all of those?”
Seungri said “Sunbae-niiiiimm~~”
GD said “Kneel first then beg” –Haha! So they laughed. GD just smiled, Of course, it was just a joke!
Until…
The food arrived…
They ate first, but when they were still eating behalf of their foods.. The party song already starts…
Daesung started moving his hips while seating and he was like slightly dancing to the beat.
GD noticed it.. He said “Ya. What are you doing? Give manners, we’re eating~” –hahaha! He thought Daesung was just scratching his on the couch. LOL Big Bang laughed for they get what he meant for it. Haha, they really got the same sense of humor.
Daesung said “Aisshh.. Can’t you really modify me when I’m dancing and not?!”
Taeyang said “It’s okay. You’ll do better next time.. Someday Daesung, someday…”-while pattering his back. Hahaha. Nice YB!
TOP said “Let’s dance!” –while looking at Dara. GD also looked at that..
Dara said “…. *smiles* …”
Bom said “Let’s go party Dara~” –she stood up. So Dara also stood up, then followed by everyone.. They all stand up and went to the center and dance.. GD didn’t stand up, he remains seated.. CL said before leaving him “Come on oppa~ Join us! ^ ^”
“No. It’s okay, go and dance. Don’t mind me here.. I want to eat~” –Hahaha. So that’s why he lets them all dance for him to eat the foods by himself and only him alone.. Haha Selfish! LOL
CL giggled.. She said “If you’re not going to dance then I’m better off eating too”
“Do your dance steps rely on me?” – He’s saying that just because he won’t dance, she can’t too.. Haha!
“Aniyo~ who will be here with you if I won’t be? ”
“*looks around* Me and.. the……. Foods?” –haha!
“I’ll stay here and eat with you”
“Dance with them, I don’t want to be an impede for you not to dance”
“Ayy~ I already said that I’m staying. Why still need to force me to them? I’m decided. Done!”
“You’re scaring me.. *he slightly stand up* you’re making me want to dance instead” –Hahaha!
CL said “Aayy~ Oppa!”
GD laughed and sit back again.. He said “No. I won’t dance. I’m tired”

On the other side….
While Big Bang were dancing in the center together with 2NE1, without their leaders! Haha..
Dara looked around, seems like she’s finding someone.. it’s possibly GD! Because GD is not around there.. Then this scene caught her eyes..

GD pushed the plate onto CL and said “Here. Eat some” –while smiling.
CL said “No. I don’t want to eat actually..”
GD was chuckling and talking at the same time while looking at CL.. He said “Then why are you here?” –because GD was there to eat, so he thought that if CL was not there to eat, what could be her purpose there? Haha.
CL also smiled and said “Aish. I’m accompanying you! But if you don’t want, okay.. I’ll go~” –she stands up. GD said “Ya! Sit down! Don’t leave me here.” –Hahaha.
CL laughed..

Dara thought “They’re left there alone.. They look happy… together ………. With each other” =(
TOP said “Dara noona! *shouted on her ears*” –because the music was really loud.
Dara immediately looked back to TOP, she said “Omo~ ne? why?”
TOP said “Why do you dance so weird tonight? Are you injured or something?” –aww. She’s in pain, so closely from being injured, TOP =(
“I’m not.. I’m just…….. shy. Kkkk..”
“You’re shy? *stared at him from top to toe* You don’t look like one” –Hahaha!
TOP held Dara’s hand and said “Tell me…”
“Eh?” –Dara said as she was surprised to that.
“What’s on your mind? Something’s bugging you, right?”
“Ani~ I think I’m just tired”
“I don’t believe you noona, you don’t look tired, you look…………sad”
“Me? No! There’s no way I could be sad tonight!”
“You’re out of yourself then.. You’re not watching your way lately, then now, instead of dancing, you’re just standing and staring somewhere else.”
“I don’t know.. It’s such that… *sigh* Sorry =( ”
“We don’t have time for that noona, it’s a happy night! No sad persons allowed! ^ ^”

While they’re talking on the center, the other Big Bang members as well as 2NE1 went back to the table. So Dara and TOP were now left on the center..
Bom said “Where’s Dara?”
Seungri said “Ah..Yeah.. TOP hyung was also missing, Maybe they’re together, dancing..”
Taeyang said “Why don’t you dance too GD?”
“No. I’m not into dancing tonight”
Minzy said “Ahh~ I remembered Dara noona saying that too when we invited her to dance the last time we all went to a club.”
“When will we be complete, even once? If not Dara noona then GD hyung! Aish!” –Daesung said. Uhwaa. Yes, if not Dara then it’s GD.. hmmm.. there might be something going on about them, jealousy? What do you think Daesung? Haha.
GD just forced a smile and said “No man~ Don’t be sensitive.”
Then Bom said..
“TOP and Dara.. Look at them *points them*”
Dara and TOP are on the center..
TOP said “A happy night starts with moving your like this~” –he moved his in a goofy way. Dara laughed.
TOP also laughed..
They saw them two laughing on the center.
Taeyang sings “Mianheyo~” –a lyrics from Gummy’s song wherein TOP and Dara are the main cast in its music video. They sniggered.
Daesung said “They have chemistry! TOP was the first one to kiss Dara noona’s lips among us right?! Aigoo!!”
“Her lips are precious..” -Seungri said.
“Why are you talking about her?” –CL asked.
“Ah no~ because it’s an issue, that’s why!” –Daesung said. Oops! CL almost knew something about their feelings to her.
Taeyang said “I wonder how it feels like being kissed or kissing a girl.. especially if it’s Dara”
CL said “Ya. Youngbae oppa. Is there something between you two?”
Taeyang stuttered “W-W-What?”
Big Bang can’t say a word on that.. Taeyang said “There’s nothing yet.. I mean, no!” –Yet? Hmm /:)
GD’s smile faded.. then he looked around, trying to amuse himself to the surroundings in the club rather than joining their topic! Haha!
“Lee Min ho was also lucky! He already kissed her too, right? And I heard that it takes more than two shots.. How lucky is he for that? Aigoo!” –Seungri said.
GD thought “Aishh. I feel like walking out but I can’t. I’ll be obvious if I did it with this topic” –haha. Why? You can’t take it anymore?
GD’s eyes roamed around the club.. And accidentally, his eyes glimpsed on Dara at the center, who’s having fun with TOP, TOP bent his head on to Dara’s head and his lips are almost near to hers.
GD’s eyes widened. LOL!
GD thought “No! No! It can’t be!”

Then…………..

TOP’s mouth even went closer…………….then his mouth suddenly changed direction and went straight to her ears. Okay! He just said something! Hahaha! Why become so paranoid GD? Haha!
GD thought “Phew! I thought it was………………Why did I come up with those thoughts?! Aissh!” –you’re jealous GD and it seems like you just can’t take to see Dara being with someone else or touched by anybody else. But that was sweet, GD.. =)
Dara smiled after TOP said something.. maybe it was a joke! Haha. Dara looked around and caught GD looking at her.. GD noticed her look too, so he immediately looked away. Haha! So obvious! ^ ^
Dara chuckled to that. She thought “He’s looking at me? Kyaah!”
TOP said “You’re now smiling~~”
“Neh… ^ ^”
“We’re the only one from them who’s still dancing. Haven’t you noticed?”
They looked at them on the table, happily talking. They didn’t know they’re being the discussion there. LOL
They were about to go back until another song plays….. Time for slow jams!! ^ ^
TOP said “I knew it! It’ll play!!”
Dara just looked at him and smiled. TOP said “Uhh.. noona, since we’re now in the center. Would you………. dance with me?” –Aww! =))
Dara said “Ah..*looks at GD and saw him happy on the table and not looking at her anymore* …. Sure!” –Aw.
She thought “I want him to be doing this to me… but why he looks like he doesn’t care about me anymore? Lately, he’s looking….. what happened now?”
Dara now looked at TOP who’s in front of him… TOP was smiling..
But Dara didn’t know that after she looked away, GD looked to her again, but just a quick look. Uhwaa! So he’s still looking, he’s just not being so evident. GD slowly looked away after… then he sighed.. =((

TOP acquired Dara’s hand and put it in his shoulders, and then he puts his hands to her waist. Slowly, TOP started moving and swaying to the rhythm of the song.. Dara was carried away so she’s also swaying now.
Dara said “You’re tall. Do you think raising my hands would be better?” –LOL! She’s like raising her hands just to reach his shoulders.
TOP bent his knees and said “How about this?” –Hahaha. He posed equally to her height.
Dara laughed and said “It’s discomforting for you.”
“Nothing is discomforting for me, I could even sleep on my bed with my knees bent like this” –Haha
“You’re not on your bed so why do you need to do it here? Just stand up. I’m better off with my hands raised like that. Kkkkk”
TOP stood up again, back to his normal position. He said “You said so..”
Then awkward moment………… Silence………… Hahaha. No topic?
TOP was staring at her since lately. Dara got uneasy for that.. and that gave her the reason not to look back at him. Haha. Dara said “Why are you staring?”
“Your face is worth staring at”
“Stop bragging. Haha. I’m a goddess, I knew it since then..”
“Well I agree”
“You do?”
“Why? Can’t you believe that?”
“It’s just that, someone really disagrees every time I say that. It just feels new to hear that you do.”
“Who is it? Or maybe he or she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter