FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 60

 

 


Subsequent to the comeback of GD in YG, G-Dragon went home happily. When he’s already at their dorm, he thinks.
He said “I have to make plans by now.”

Then he slept after making it.


-DAY 1-


It’s a bright sunshine outside.

Dara woke up with a smile on her face and a thought of contentment because of what happened the day before. She eats her breakfast joyfully. GD is back and so she’s happy enough. 

GD was busy with Big Bang, doing activities together, as always. 
After it, he rests a little bit and stayed, then went outside. The other members are not aware that he got out.

GD is smiling and he looks excited. He takes out his phone from his pocket and he called Dara.

Dara answered it. She said “Yoboseyo?”
“Dara-yah. Meet me outside our building.”
“Why? ^^”
“Is it that bad if I say that I want to see you today?”
“Really? Okay. I’ll go!”
“Hurry up Dara. I’m waiting.”
“Ne! Ne!” 
Jiyong ended the call. Dara quickly goes to the bathroom and takes a bath. 
Then she goes to the YG building in a rush. 

She thought “We’ll see each other again! Omo! Omo!”
She’s steps away and she already saw Jiyong looking around and pouting his lips cutely while waiting for her. She smiled and surprised him,

“Waah!”
GD looked at her and said “Ya! =)”
“Why are we here?” – She said in an energetic mood.
“I want to go somewhere fun.”
“Fun? Why?”
GD smiled and said “I am thinking of a place where you and I wanted to go ever since.”
“What are we going to do?”
“Let’s go to the Lotte world (amusement park)!”
Dara jumps in glee and said “Waahh! I’ve wanted to go there! But I can’t.”
“Why?”
“Because there are a lot of people, I wanted to be an ordinary person when I’m having fun. And I can’t do that now…” 
“Just because we’re celebrities? If we really are celebrities, we should know how to think well too. What are masks made for? ^^”
Dara looked at him and she said “So… Are we really going?”
“Ne. I wanted to do this since then too, and together with someone special to me.”
Dara blushed. She said “Me too. I like to do this! I’m so glad that I found someone who wants to do this too! Because I thought, if I say this in a man, he would think of me as a childish woman, and it might cause them a big turn off to me.”
GD chuckled and said “It’s not that childish for me…”
“Really?”
“Yes. Maybe because I knew that you really are, ever since.” –LOL!
She laughs. She said “Our members don’t really like going to clubs. We all really want to go to Lotte World. We said that we’d go while wearing masks but we still haven’t gone.”
“Is that so…”
“Ne. *tapped her forehead* I feel sorry for them now, I cheated! Haha.”
GD just smiled.
“Aigoo…So, we’ll really go?”
“Ne. Let’s go while the sun is up.”
“Can’t we be there when it’s already dark?”
“It’s not like that. But of course, it’s the Lotte World, you and me, together, so we have to spend the most of it.”
“B-but we don’t have masks, how are we supposed to?”
“I brought two! I prepared this one last night. So, are you going to join me?”
“Of course!!”
GD smiled at her and said “Okay then wear this one!” –he gets it from the pocket of his jacket. Dara wore it at the same time with him.
After they wear it, they looked at each other while wearing the masks then laughed.
Dara said “It’s been a long time since we last went to the Lotte World together, right?”
“We’re still trainees on those days.”
“Ne…”
GD held Dara’s arms and pulled her to run. 
He said “Let’s gooooo!”
Dara runs with him.


[Background Music: “No other” by Super Junior / it fits the scene]


They arrived at the Lotte World.
He said “Let’s go to the ‘Magic Island’!”

[NOTE: Magic Island is the indoor recreation park of the Lotte World in Seoul. All of the rides that will be mentioned are real.]

“Dara-sshi! We need to finish a mission today! Would you want to do it with me?”
“What is it?”
“We need to ride all the rides here before the day ends.” – He looks around.
Dara said “You mean, all?! That’s impossible.”
“It is if we’re not going to start now! Where do you want to start?”

People are looking at them. Haha.

Dara got anxious. She said “Ji, they are all looking at us.”
He laughs and said “Ne, because we look stupid.” –LOL!
“Uhwaa. Aigoo!”
“It’s okay to look stupid sometimes. Don’t mind them. We’re here to enjoy ourselves, not them.”
Dara agreed to that in mind. GD continued “Besides, they won’t notice that it was us, I can move freely. I can even shout here.”
He then shouts “Look at me~~!!” –in a funny way. LOL!

Then everyone looks at him.
GD said “See? Now, what I did.....*looks around* …was embarrassing. Come on.” –he pulled her away from them all. Hahaha!
Dara laughs. She said “Where are we going now?”
“Let’s tour this park, let’s start here *looks at his right*, at the Fantastic Odyssey!”
“Ooohh~ let’s go! Let’s go!”

After they went to the Fantastic Odyssey, looking at different stuffs, they started riding different rides inside the Lotte World.

They ride the Aeronauts balloon ride, and next was the French Revolution. 
After they ride those two, they both looked at the Camelot Carousel.
GD slowly looked at her and said “Do you want to ride it too?” –he smiles.
“Because we’re under these masks, let’s go!” –Haha!
GD laughs. They fall in line first and half of the people in line were kids. They looked in front and at their back, and they’re all kids.
GD smiled and said “Let’s just pretend that we’re kids too. If you don’t want to be affected by them, then just pretend that you’re one of them, right? *laughs*”
Dara also laughs. She said “Ne! Aigoo! I wanted to ride it now!”
GD stares at her excited reaction. He can’t help but to smile whenever he looks at her.

Later on…

It’s finally their turn. They sit next to each other. GD yelled and said “Woooo! Yeaaah~~” –like a little kid.
As the carousel moves, he became even more freaked out and Dara kept on laughing at him. LOL!
Then he shouted “Let me borrow your hand!”
Dara said “What? Me?”
“Yes!”
“Why?”
He grabs her hand and raises it up. He said “Let’s enjoy!!”
Dara smiled and yelled with him too. They both enjoyed the ride with GD, holding Dara’s hand. GD is really a man that you’ll enjoy being with.
They really looked like a real couple.

After the carousel ride, GD assists Dara to go down to her seat. Aww. What a gentleman. 
He said “Did you enjoy it?”
Dara said “So much!”
“Yes! Let’s go to the Crazy Bumper Car next! You know how to drive too, right?”
“Yes.”
“That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s ride it! Ah go go go~!” –cute!
“Ah go go go!”
GD laughed again. 
While they’re on the bumper car, they are both smiling under their masks. There are a lot of people playing with the bumpers car too. GD keeps on shouting “Yeaaaah!” while bumping anybody. LOL!
When someone bumps Dara’s car, Dara was shocked and she planned to bump that person back. But GD bumped that person’s car first before her, and said 
“Are you okay?” –Awww! =) It means that he saw what that person did to her that’s why he initiated to bump him too.
Dara said “Ne. I’m okay. Thanks!”
GD said “Tell me if someone did that to you again because I won’t hesitate to crash that car!”
“Aniyo~ I’m really okay. Let’s keep playing!” –she said in high spirits and toured around the bumper car’s station.
Jiyong follows and had fun together with her.

After the Crazy Bumper Car, they looked at the next stop beside them and it was the 4-D Theatre. Masks are not allowed inside.
Dara said “I think we should skip to the other ride.”
“We were on a mission, remember? We should, ride ALL of the rides here. No skipping~” 
“Aigoo… But they will see us.”
“Let’s just cover our face instead.”
“So are we going to wear off our masks here, now?”
“Yes.” –he took off his first! Hwaaa! What a brave man! 
Dara said “Whooa~ that’s fast!”
GD immediately runs and said “And this is the next step, ruuun!” –Hahaha. What a… brave man?? 
Dara laughs and just chase after him then runs with him. They entered the 4-D Theatre successfully without anyone noticing them! They covered their face with their hands while entering the theatre. They wore the 4-D shades immediately and sit in front everybody so nobody would recognize them.
Dara murmured “I’m nervous. We’ll be trapped here when someone saw us.”
Jiyong murmured too, “Just watch. Believe me, nobody will see us after.”
“You’re crazy!” –she mumbled.
“Today? Yeah. A little bit.” –then he smiled. Hahaha.

The show starts.
Dara said “I can’t move freely!”
GD covered and said “Sssh! You’re with me, nothing bad will happen! Just watch.” –Aww =)
“But can’t you see th---”
“We’re here to enjoy, remember? Don’t let this 4-D thing wreck it all out.”

Then someone from their back said “Sssshh!! You two, be quiet!” – one of the people watching. LOL!
GD said “Ssh. He said it so. Be quiet.”
“I’m still nervous.”
GD held her hand and gripped on it tight. He said “Your hands are cold. So you’re really nervous uh?”
“What are you doing?”
“My hands are warm. Maybe it could help you release your tension, just stay still and calm. I’m here, okay? I’m here.” –Aww :) He held Dara’s hand which symbolizes that he won’t leave her there and she has nothing to worry about because she’s just beside him.
Dara didn’t talk after that and just watched the show while her hand is tied with GD’s. Kyaaah!

After the show, people started to go out of the theatre, GD and Dara decided to go out last so they won’t be easily discovered by anybody. As everyone has already left, GD and Dara stood up. GD is still holding Dara’s hand so that she’ll feel secure. He pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. 
He said “Stoop your head until we get out.”
Dara stooped her head and, Ta-da! They’re now out of the theatre. 
Dara said “Whew! Kamsahamnida Jiyong-ie!”
They wear their masks again.

But the fun never stops there. They ride the following rides next to it. That includes, The Bumping Jesters, Bungee Drop, IMAX Simulator, Jungle Adventure, The Dynamic Theatre, World Monorail, ‘The adventures of Sinbad’, The Conquistador, Garden Stage, Drunken Basket, French Revolution and lastly, the final ride…. The Giant Loop!
Haha. GD and Dara had fun of all the rides they have been. He protected Dara like a girlfriend to all of the people around while they’re riding the rides. 

Now, they’re standing in front of the Giant Loop and watching the people screaming their heads off on the ride.

Dara said “I felt a thrill going through my whole body when we ride the scary rides back there, yes, it’s fun but I really can’t ride this one. I’m sorry~” 
“This is the last challenge for you. You almost overcome your fears on the rides there, how come you couldn’t make it now?”
“My knees are shaking! How could I? Uhwah! > <”
GD chuckled to her cute expression, he said “Do it together with me!”
“I’m afraid to fall!”
He laughed. He said “What? Hahaha. That’s unreasonable. How can you fall there if there’s a seatbelt?”
“I can’t! Aigoo! Aigoo! *jogs her feet on the floor*”
“I just can’t believe that we already rode the Bungee Drop, Drunken Basket and everything, and you still got scared here at the Giant Loop.” –Hahaha. He’s saying that he just can’t believe how come Dara just got scared at the last ride when they already rode the rest of the scary rides.
“I think I’m going to vomit after I ride that!”
GD laughs and said “Mwo?”, he continued “We never ate anything yet. What are you going to vomit?” 
Dara laughs too and said “I’m afraid of loops, I swear!”
“I said, you’ll have your seatbelts, involve this if you want.” –he spreads his arm.
Aww. He meant his arms as her seatbelt, I mean, extra seatbelt! Kyaaah!
Dara smiled and said “That’s ridiculous Jiyong. You’ll fall if you do that.”
“I know but if it’s the only thing that I could do just to make you comfortable, then why can’t I?” –Awww =)
Dara was touched to hear that, she was speechless. 
GD said “Now, ride it or I’ll die?” –he laughs after. Haha. He’s just kidding aside.
“Uhwah! Okay. Okay! I’ll ride it!”
He smiled widely and said “Let’s go?” 
“Aiiiigooo~~ *sigh* …Let’s go!”
GD pulled her and lined up. They sat on the sit of the Giant Loop. They’re beside each other. GD said “We should shout to remove our nervousness!”
Dara shouts “Uhwaaaaaaah!!” –she looks really scared. 
GD laughs then shouts too, “Woooo!”
They shouted together before the ride starts. 

Later than the breathtaking ride, they were about to go out of the Lotte World. Nobody recognizes them, as expected! Yay! It’s a successful day!

GD said “See? It wasn’t that scary.” – while they’re walking their way out.
He keeps on talking, he said “Oh. It’s already 7 ‘o clock. It’s already evening.” –looking at his watch.
But he saw Dara that seems lonely. She’s not talking.
He said “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing…”
“Are you still scared?”
“No.”
“You’re hungry?”
“No…”
“Then why? Tell me.”
“I’m just going to miss this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter