FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35

 

 


YB was on his way to their dorm and started sneezing too. As he arrived on their dorm, he’s shivering and shaking too hard. There was TOP on the sofa, sitting an Indian seat and said “Where did you come from?”-he was watching TV.
Taeyang said “I walked my way up to here. *sniffs*”
“Why? Why didn’t you join us to the van lately?”
“No. I was waiting for someone that time.” –he smiled and TOP also smiled. Hmm... I wonder why? Haha
Then Taeyang said “I think I need to go to my bed now *sniff* I got tired.”
“Okay. Have a good night~”
So then Taeyang lied on his bed and sneezes again… He said “Aigoo... I don’t know why I feel so bad tonight?” –then he suddenly fell asleep. Weird, right?

-GD from his bed room-

He thought “I think Youngbae just arrived. He might have sent her home. I’m sure she’s happy because the guy that she likes almost hugged her and even offered his jacket and walked her home. *sigh* Will I still ever got a chance?”

He went to YB’s room and saw him sleeping. He said “You’re tired, aren’t you? You must be happy. I wish I could be as gentle as you are.” –he stared at him then he walked away and went out from YB’s room. He saw TOP sitting from the sofa.
GD said “Have you eaten your dinner?”
TOP said “Ahh... No. I haven’t yet. Why?”
“I’ll try to cook.” –he said as he went to the kitchen, cooked some rice together with a seafood menu. Aww. Jiyong was cooking for Big Bang. As the fragrance of the food that he’s been cooking spreads out around the Big Bang’s dorm.
Seungri and Daesung opened their doors from their rooms and said “hyung! You’re cooking our dinner? *enlightened*”
GD said “Why still ask? I’m always the one cooking here!” –Haha! True! He doesn’t know that much about cooking but he tries to do it sometimes too, just for them to have something to eat.
Daesung said “So what is our menu for tonight?”
GD said “Simple Kimchi.”
TOP said “Whoa! That would be delicious then! Make it tastier! ^^”
GD said “I have a better idea how to make this tastier.”
“How?”–TOP said.
“Help me!!” –Hahaha!
“Ayy~ hyung! You can do that by yourself. *widely smiling* Hwaiting!” –Daesung said.
“For sure, if Youngbae was awake... he’ll be helping me here! Aish!! Why do I need to be with these 3 lazy men? How could you be a father to your family in the future... if you all don’t even know how to cook by yourselves?” –Wow! That’s a good point Jiyong!
“That’s still out of our plan.” –Seungri said.
“But still! You need to learn for the future! Don’t tell me you’ll all let your wives do the chores herself? I won’t wonder if she filed a divorce 2 weeks after your marriage!”
“No, Dara noona knows how to cook, right? So I think it’s all fine!” –TOP said. Hahaha! So it means that he’s thinking Dara as his future wife! LOL!
GD said “Aissshh... You should all be helping me to do this so that I can be done easily!” –haha. Changed the topic? 
They all said “Fighting!!” –then Daesung and Seungri closed their doors and TOP gets back to watching. LOL. What a lazy men! GD was like “Ugh!! I knew it! They won’t help!”
He said “Ya. TOP, Aren’t you going to help me with this?”
TOP just ignored him, pretending that he doesn’t hear a thing! LOL! Laaaazzzzzyy~
GD yelled and said “Aahhhh!!!~ How I wish I just didn’t learn how to cook!! Because I’ll ended up cooking for everyone, everyday! Aiigoo!!” –hahaha!
TOP secretly smiled after that, Haha! Of course he heard it! Haha. He thought “Poor Jiyong~” Haha
Then after 10 minutes… Jiyong finished cooking. He said “Done~” And Daesung, Seungri and TOP rushed to the table and eat~ 
Jiyong said “Yeah~ that’s it! You’re all good at that~ Enjoy eating!!”-ironic!
Daesung said while his mouth was full “Thanks hyung~!!”
“Aish. *loathed face* Araesso... Araesso Just keep your mouth closed while eating. It disgusts me!”-Haha. Then …….silence…….
-Sounds of chopsticks when hitting the plates-

Jiyong said “Oh! Did Youngbae eat already?”
“No. I think he’s still not~” –TOP said.
GD said “Aish. I need to wake him up. He’ll starve himself if he continued sleeping~”-then he entered Taeyang’s room. Awww. What a sweet best friend. So as he got in, he said “Ya. Youngbae, wake up! Let’s eat!”
Youngbae didn’t respond. GD said “Don’t starve your self there. I know you’re tired but you need to eat. Come on, Get up. I made a kimchi. How you like that? Haha.”
But YB is still not answering… So he sat on YB’s bed and decided to wake him up, by shaking him… but as he touched Youngbae… He was surprised. He quickly gets his hand off to him.
He said “Oh Youngbae!! You’re freakin’ hot!!” –so Youngbae was sick? Aww =(
GD said “You have a fever! *then he remembered what happened lately, that Youngbae offered his jacket to Dara* Aish! Why can’t you at least think of your health first! Now you’re sick! Aahh!!” –Aww. He’s so concerned to YB’s health.
YB said “Ji—Jiyong” –struggling to speak. He might be really feeling bad.
GD said “Why?” –he assisted him immediately.
“I’m fine~ Don’t worry…” –he’s shivering and covering his whole body with a blanket.
“What do you mean you’re fine?! You called that fine?! You’re not, Taeyang! Why do you have to bear the cold weather outside while she’s completely being warmed?! ”
“I’m okay~ Please don’t-----”
“Please don’t, what?”
“……Please don’t blame her…” –Awww. Sweet!
GD paused for that and thought “I forgot that he likes her too. Ahh~ How could he be such a martyr sometimes.”
He said “This can’t be happening.”-he went out from YB’s room. YB saw that and he closed his eyes again…Back to sleep? Haha.
GD gets some kimchi and filled his bowl… as well as the rice… in a rush.
Daesung said “What keeps you in a hurry, hyung?”
“Yeah. Slow down. We won’t take it away from you… Don’t worry!”-TOP said.
GD just ignored them and he walked away, bringing the bowls somewhere?
Then he entered YB’s room. Aww~ So that’s why he’s in a hurry? He brought it for him? Sweeeet~
He placed the bowls first on the table and sat on YB’s bed. He tapped his shoulders and said “Taeyang… You need this... Eat some! So you’ll recover easily.”
YB turned around from his bed and faced him.. He said “You cooked that?”
“Yes. Hurry! Get up and eat it while it’s still hot.”
YB sits from his bed and get the bowl of rice. He faintly eats. GD was staring at him and said “You better not attend our practice tomorrow.”
“But... How about Big Bang? ”
“You can’t practice with your condition! You should rest! About Big Bang… I’ll be able to handle them… Don’t worry.”
YB smiled and said “Thanks!” GD chuckled and said “You’re welcome man~ there! Keep eating.”
Later on… YB emptied the bowls and said “Ahh~ That was a great one! You really cooked that good! Well-done!”
GD said “Really? It was unexpected. I don’t really know how to cook that much. But anyway, thank you^^”
“Oh! How about you? Have you eaten your dinner?”
“Ah……. Ne! I already ate! So… how do you feel? You’re feeling good now?”
-Aww. He just changed the topic, but he never did eat yet~ And he knows that there are no foods left anymore because TOP, Daesung and Seungri might just ate it all… Aw. So he sacrificed his hunger for his best friend. Ayy~ Jiyong, who’s the martyr now? Haha. 

“A little bit. But not completely fine.”
“Ohh… You can get a rest first~ Sleep again so that tomorrow you’ll be somehow fine.”
“Okay! Thanks again man~” –then he lied again. Jiyong stepped out from his room, carrying two bowls. And as expected, there are no rice and kimchi-s left.
Seungri said “Oh! By the way hyung, your kimchi is excellent! Perfect *two thumbs up*” –the three are widely smiling because they’re already full. Jiyong just smiled and said “Glad that you liked it.” –then he placed the bowls to the table.
Daesung said “Where’s Taeyang hyung?” –they all looked at GD.
“He’s sick…”
“He is?! Why?” –Seungri said.
“He got cold outside.”
“As far as I remember, he’s wearing a jacket. right? He still froze?” –TOP said. Wow. Really observant~
“He offered it to someone… on his way home...”
“To whom?” –Seungri asked.
“To Dara...” –GD said.
The three looked at each other and slightly smiled. Until… Daesung said “Ahh~ Sweet thing! I wish I could be thoughtful as he is!”
TOP said “Taeyang must be earning a lot of points now uhh~” –then the three laughed. They can relate as rivals.
Seungri said “Is he okay now? Did he eat?”
GD said “Yes, indeed. He’s been sleeping now.” –the three sighed got worried. 
GD said “You should all sleep now too. We’ll still have a practice tomorrow~”
So they stood up. Seungri is headed to his room. TOP yelled “Seungri-ah! Where are you going?! Show some respect to your hyungs! Wash the dishes!” 

[NOTE: In Korea, it is in their culture that the youngest or the younger person must do the dishes after eating. But since Seungri was the oldest in his family, He kind of gets used to it… and almost thought of himself not as Big Bang’s maknae. LOL]

So he pouted and muttered.. “Aisshh... I got it. I’m always the one doing the dishes!”
GD chuckled and said “I’m always the one cooking and you’re the one who’s assigned to do the dishes always. Haha.. See? The world is really fair!” –then he walked out. Seungri was left and like “Aissshhh!!” –then he was forced to do the dishes. GD entered YB’s room to check if he’s doing fine. Aww… still concerned..
While Seungri was impounding the plates from the table and putting it to the kitchen sink...
He noticed something. He thought “2….4…..6….8….. 8 bowls only?” –while counting the bowls on the table. He said “If each of us ate with 2 bowls… Me, TOP hyung, Daesung hyung and Taeyang hyung ate… So does it mean that GD hyung didn’t?” –wow! Smart maknae! Jjang! ^^ He remembered what Jiyong did lately… wherein he hurriedly gets some food and brought the bowls to YB’s room… He thought…
“Aahhh… So he didn’t eat, instead he lets Taeyang hyung to... Oh! It’s a shame for us! I shouldn’t have eaten a lot! Now hyung had nothing to eat! Aahh~ what a glutton I am! Uhwaaa!”

So he was now guilty for over eating. He held a pot, planning to cook some food for his hyung… He said “How about a kimchi?” –cute maknae~ Trying to payback? Aww… =)
He suddenly paused and stared at it… He was like “??????” then he thought “Aish!... I don’t know how.” –then he puts down the pot again from where he gets it. He said 
“Never mind.” –Hahaha! Bad maknae! Then he continued washing the bowls…

-While Jiyong on Taeyang’s room-

Taeyang was now on his deep sleep. Jiyong stared at him. He thought “You’re a lucky man, Youngbae… You must know that.” –Aw. He still thought that Dara likes YB? Agh!
He said “You need to be fine. Good night Youngbae~” –then he was about to leave his room when YB’s phone rings. GD looked back and panicked because it might wake him up. So he gets his phone and looked at it. He was surprised as he saw …

“Dara calling…”

-Kyaah! Destiny again?! waaa!!
Aww!! That hurts! Dara calls YB and not him? She doesn’t even text him, even one this day. Then the phone kept on ringing… He’s still hesitating to answer it but for the sake of YB’s continuous rest, he needs to. And then…he answered it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter