FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 42

 

 

TOP saw him eating alone. He said “You have a lot uh~” –while intently looking to the foods.
GD gets what he meant for it. He said “I’m not yet eating~ Please let me have all of this for once.” –Hahaha.
TOP said “Alright! >< *smiles* Ya. Jiyong *he sits down on the chair too* I had a great night tonight. You know what, I watched a movie together with Dara noona, just right here, lately! ^ ^”
GD continued eating. He’s serious again. He said “Then?”
“Then we happily shared the night together! Isn’t it great? She’s really fun! We perfectly matched! And I like girls who have a lot in common with me! She might be the one!”
GD still continued eating without reaction to what he said.
TOP said “Yo! Any words?”
“What should I say?”
“At least congratulate me for it!”
“Congratulations.” –with an insincere face and he just keeps on eating.
“How about you? You came out first night? Where did you go? I thought you’re going to do something else? So it means that what you did is to bathe in the rain?” –Haha because he came back wet.
“It’s a bad day hyung. Don’t ask me more about it.”
“Why?” –Hahaha. GD already said to not ask him anymore but then here goes again.
GD didn’t answer.
“What happened? Ya. Tell me.”
GD still didn’t answer it. He continued eating and ignored him.
“How did your day become bad?”
Until GD’s done eating, he stood up and fixed the foods that he ate, put it in the kitchen sink and some in the trash can. He said “I said don’t ask.” –then left him there sitting.
After GD walked away, TOP said “Why? Is bathing in the rain not fun?” –Hahaha. Yeah, TOP really thinks like a baby! He didn’t get it. GD had a bad day not for bathing in the rain but because of what really happened.
GD slept after that.

Dara on their dorm, became very gloomy. She said “What does he need from me tonight? Why did he ask me to meet him? Aigoo! >< I can’t believe that he waited for me that long!”
She charged her phone but she didn’t see the 5 missed calls GD has done. It won’t be seen and accessed since her phone was OFF when he called.
Then Bom and Minzy talked to CL.
Bom said “CL! Why are you wet?”
Minzy said “Unnie~ Did you get wet on the rain?”
“Yes I am. I actually got wet together with GD oppa~”
“GD also got wet? So you both got wet? Together?” –Bom said.
“Ne.”
“Oohhh~~ That’s romantic!! ^ ^” –Bom said.
CL said “But don’t worry I won’t get sick. I have a good resistance!”
“How about Dara unnie? How was your day?” -Minzy asked.
“Ahh Me? I~~ It’s good.”
“Good that it is.” –CL said.
Dara just forced a smile…
She thought “I thought it will be good… but it opposed.”
She went to their room alone while the others are on the living room. She looked at her phone who’s charging. She said “I should ask for an apology. That’s right! I should! No, but maybe he’s still mad at me tonight. How about tomorrow morning? Okay! Tomorrow, I will!” –then she finally sleeps.


And……

TOMORROW COMES…
Early morning, Dara decided to call GD…
And it was a good timing because GD was awake already. He’s fixing himself to go, maybe for another rehearsal again. He’s really reliable when it comes to practice and administrating things. So then his phone rang, he saw it was Dara, he frowned and answered it. He said nothing, he just picked it up.
Dara said “Yoboseyo? Ji??”
“What?” –his voice sounds very serious. He’s scary.
“I’m sorry for what happened last night."
GD didn’t answer.
“Uhmm… Uhh… How are you?”
“I’m not fine.”
“I’m really sorry if I wasn’t able to come at the right time.”
“I hope that could pay for those.” –he means about the “sorry”
“I did not expect you to got wet while waiting for me last night.”
“I did not expect also that you won’t come that time that’s why I didn’t get wet intentionally. I was waiting and I cannot leave that place because that’s the place where we’re supposed to meet.”
“I’m sorry. But why didn’t you just go home if you know that I won’t come? I’m already 5 hours late!”
“Because I believed that you’ll come.(awwww) I tried to call you… but it was off, do you think how will I be able to confirm if you’re coming or not?!”
“My battery was empty… I’m sorry if I forgot because I already agreed to TOP, we’re really planned to do that and-----”
“If you’re not guilty Dara, you don’t need to explain.”
“I am guilty! That’s why I’m trying to explain!”
“For what? You can’t take it all back. It already happened.”
“I’m saying sorry for you to forgive me.”
“I want to… It’s still fresh in my mind so I think I still can’t.”
“You’re always like this! You always try to make things more complicated!”
“Listen………….. I wanted to talk to you but you always act like I annoy you ever time. Now how am I supposed to make it not complicated? Uh?”
“I…… I already said I’m sorry.”
“I need to disconnect this already.”
“But….*sigh* Araesso =( ”
He disconnected the call. Dara said “It didn’t turn out to be successful.” She lied back on her bed and said “Aigoo! > < Now I got him mad! You stupid Santokki!”
She thought “I need to let him cool down his head first. It will be more difficult if I approach him this time when he’s still freshly mad at me.”
Minzy got awake because of Dara’s voice. She said “Dara unnie? Who are you talking to?”
Dara said “No. That’s not actually…….important =( ”
“I heard it. You’re apologizing to whom?”
“So, you heard it? Then you must hear who I’m talking to if you do.”
“I didn’t hear that one. What happened?”
“No. Don’t mind it ^ ^” – she sighed then smiled but there’s sadness in her eyes. She said “It’s really hard Minji-ah. I feel burdened when there’s someone mad at me.”
“Who’s mad at you?”
Dara paddled her feet while covering her face with a pillow on her bed. She said “Aigoo!! > <”
Minzy said “What’s wrong with her?”

Hours later…

Dara was all prepared to go. She’s fully dressed.
Dara noticed that CL is not on her bed. She said “Bommie? Where’s CL-roo?”
Bom just woke up. She’s still out of herself. She just stood up and stared at CL’s bed with a blank face. Haha Bom is such a cutie~~ She doesn’t know what to say or maybe it’s just because she just woke up so her brain wasn’t capable from thinking yet? Haha
So Dara diverts to Bom and talked to Minzy instead, to someone who might actually answer her question. LOL
“Minji! Where’s CL?”
“I think she left. Last night she said she’s going to go at the YG, early in the morning.”
“So she initiates to go before us? Hmm? *wondered* did she eat?”
“CL unnie doesn’t like cooking. So when there’s no one cooking, she won’t eat ^ ^”
“She didn’t eat again? Aish….. So, let’s go?”
Minzy said “Unnie~ I’m not yet taking a bath!”
“How about Bommie?” -Dara said as she looked at Bom. And Bom is still groggy. Hahaha. So Dara said “I guess I’ll be going by myself.” -LOL
“Yes. I think you should unnie~ Bom unnie bathes really long! So it’ll be time consuming.”
Bom said “I’m not yet eating.” –Hahaha. First word for the morning is related to FOOD. Haha. Bom really loves eating!
Dara said “Alright. I get it. I’ll go~ Goodbye 2NE1 ^ ^ Take care as you go~~”
Minzy said “Ne! Bye bye Unnie~ Good luck!”

Dara went out and goes to walk her way to the YG. She’s wearing a shades and a hood on her head from her jacket. She kept on thinking how to show her self to GD as she arrived in YG. She said “For sure, GD is there too~ it has been weeks before his concert so he’ll be working very hard.”

Minutes later…

She was close to the YG building. Then someone called her “Noona!”
She looked from where the voice came from. She said “Oh. Youngbae!”
YB is smiling. He said “Good morning!”
And so Dara smiled too. She said “Right.”
YB said “You’re going in now?”
“Yes. How about you? Did you arrive here just now too?”
“Ne.”
“Ohhh…”
“Let’s get in together.”
“Okay.”

Then they went in together at the YG building. They ride the elevator together.
In the elevator… they were both silent. Haha. Until Taeyang talked...
“We’re not yet late, right?”
“Ne. I think we’re still early. Bommie and Minzy are left on our dorm still.”
“Really? …because TOP, Daesung and Seungri were still on our dorm too.”
“Ahh~ they’re all slow really when it comes to fixing their selves ne?”
“Haha. No. I actually think it’s because yesterday we arrived at our dorm 12 in the morning. So they’re still tired, maybe.”
Dara thought “Maybe GD was more tired, he did practices, then waited for me for 5 hours >< Aish. I felt like I’m being so unfair!”
Dara said “Ohh… I see. So you’re early too?”
“Yes. I am to visit GD and give him support while practicing.”
“Ahh…… that’s sweet. Kekeke ^^”
“Ne. That’s why, I have to be there. But first, I have to go to YG first for some discussions.”
“Ahh. Araesso…”

-----Awkwardness------

Then the elevator suddenly quaked and the lights and off. Dara accidentally held on YB’s arms because it’s really shaky.
Dara said “Omo!!”
So they both lost their controls. YB accidentally wrapped his arms around Dara too for protection.
Dara said “What’s happening?! Aigoo!! I’m scared! > <”
YB said “Maybe because the electricity was shut down temporarily. Don’t worry noona, it’ll be alright for just a second.”
Dara started counting the seconds. She said “1…2...3...4… For how many seconds do you think will it take?” –She’s shivering and holding YB’s arms really tight when she said that.
“Don’t count the time. That’ll make it shorter, I swear.” –Aw. That’s nice.
Dara stopped counting. She said “I’m really scared of the dark! Jiyong knows that!” –she accidentally mentioned his name. Aw! Taeyang was silenced to that. Later on... He said “Jiyong?”
“What?”
“You said Jiyong knows it.”
Dara thought “Omo! Did I just state that?!”
“Aniyo~ Maybe you just misheard it. I said Cheondoong ^^ My brother! Kekeke~~”
YB smiled and said “Ah neh… maybe I just, yeah... misheard it.”
“I don’t want to be stuck here! I don’t want to be trapped! Aigoo!”
“Even if you’re with me?” –Awww.
“Ani. I mean with the lights being like this! Aish! Why am I made with a wide imagination! I hate this! I come to think of the horror films that I’ve watched! This scene usually happens!”
“Don’t be scared noona. You’re with me. Let’s just wait until the lights turned fine. All you have to do now is to empty your mind about those thoughts and think that you’re safe. You’ll be safe. Because I will protect you…” –Aww!! How sweet!!
Dara was silenced to that but she stayed holding his arms and even linked it.
Dara thought “From those words, I feel safe. Thanks Youngbae ^ ^”
Maybe if it was GD who’s with her, he’ll probably be like, scaring her more, telling about untrue stories which will make her more terrified than ever! Haha. (That just happened. Remember?)

1 minute later…

The lights went fine. Dara sighed in relief. She said “Whew! Aigoo! I thought we’re going to be trapped here forever! Haha!”
Taeyang said “Ne… I told you, it’ll be alright ^ ^”
“Ne!”
Then the door of the elevator opened……

And there was GD with CL standing right in front of it as it opened. They were together waiting for the elevator. They were both smiling and talking to each other and as they saw who’s inside the elevator, the reaction of them four as it opened was like “?!?!”
Dara and GD had eye contact. But his smile faded slowly as he saw her with Taeyang.
CL said “Dara unnie!”
GD and CL caught Dara’s arm that’s linked with Taeyang’s arms and Taeyang’s arms wrapped around Dara’s shoulders. Aw!! That hurts for GD!
Taeyang and Dara also noticed that they almost forgot to let go of their arms with each other as the elevator went fine. So they quickly removed their arms with each other. Aw. They’re CAUGHT.
Dara forced a smile and said “Ne?”
CL said “You’re already here!” –CL’s hand is on the door of the elevator so it won’t close.
Taeyang said “You’re earlier than us uhh~ So where are you two headed?”
GD said “We’re going to buy foods outside.”
“Ahh… I got it.”
GD’s look to Dara was very creepy. He’s ignoring her. He didn’t even smile at her as a sign of greeting. He acted like he doesn’t know Dara, like she doesn’t exist. Aw. That’s usual for a guy who’s jealous and mad at the same time.
Taeyang walked out from the elevator and said “Noona, let’s go~”
Dara followed him, GD and CL got in the elevator too. GD and Dara just passed by each other. Dara looked at GD as she passed by beside him, but GD didn’t look at her. She was ignored.
GD and CL finally got in the elevator and closed the door.

Inside the elevator…

GD was glaring nowhere, seems like he’s thinking deeply about something.
CL said “Oppa?”
GD just looked at him but he didn’t answer. CL said “You’re weird.”
GD just smiled and said “I’m hungry that’s why I’m weird *chuckles*” –but in truth, he got hurt for what they saw.
GD thought “She’s with Youngbae? Why are they hugging each other? Dara got her arms around Youngbae’s arms and as well as Youngbae got his too! Last night, it’s TOP~ today it’s Taeyang. Does she really mean to hurt me this way? …every time? everyday?!” –Awww.

While Taeyang and Dara are walking inside the YG building, Dara was still in state of shock too about what she saw that CL is together with GD. She thought “CL is out from our dorm very early, so does it mean that she’s with GD that time already? They might have spent hours together with each other! Uhwaaa~ He’s ignoring me. I need to do something so that I could put back the way how we treat each other like we used to before.”

She thought “But how?”

Taeyang said “Noona. I’ll go on my way now to YG. Is it okay if I leave you here?”
“Yes! Thanks again for accompanying me! Even though what happened lately was a bit traumatic! Haha. Still… Thank you!”
“That’s nothing.”
“Okay! Bye!”
“Bye noona.” –he walked away.
Dara was left there, she went to a silent room in YG. On the way to the recording studio! Hahaha. She sneaks out and looked if Teddy was there. Teddy used to stay in there, always! Haha. As a producer, he should be. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter