FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 51

 

 

Before GD sleeps, he prepares a note for them all and leaves it on the table.

In the note, it says “Ya. Big Bang, you’re all lucky that I need to rest for now! You’re still not paid for what you did to me! Not paid! > < And by the way, I’ll be sleeping now. Don’t disturb!! – G-Dragon”

Hahaha! While he’s lying on his bed, he smiled first before finally going to sleep. Still good, right, GD?

4 Hours ago…

Big Bang is outside the door from the room in their dorm and still afraid to come in. They’re still pointing out each other to be the first one to open the door. Hahaha. They’re all scared.

Taeyang said “Seungri-ah, you open it.”
Seungri said “Ah! Why is it always me?! Daesung hyung! You should!”
“Ayy~ my knees are trembling! Hyung is smart, what if I opened and entered our door first and there’s a gun in front of me and I got shot! Aisssh! I don’t want to die yet!” –Daesung said. Hahaha!
TOP said “That’s okay. At least it’s not us who will die. Just open the door so I could sleep and rise up early for my shooting tomorrow morning! (Iris [his movie])” –Haha! They don’t even care if Daesung dies or not. LOL!
Daesung said “Why don’t you get in first? You’re used to guns, right? In your filming, I know you always hold a gun! Then go in first!”
They all looked at TOP like they were asking him to, as the remaining chance.

TOP said “I’m also scared.” –Hahaha!!
And they were all like “Uhwaaaa!” and lose hope.
Seungri said “How could we enter now? I still want to watch TV!”
Daesung said “I thought TOP hyung won’t be scared when it comes to guns and things like this.”
TOP said “I’m not afraid in things like this! It’s just that, Jiyong’s temper is scary! And that matches up with a thought of fright for me! Jiyong is different when he’s mad, right? Everybody knows that.”
Taeyang said “Then here’s the condition, if we won’t enter, we can’t sleep, if we can’t sleep, then we can’t attend rehearsal tomorrow.”
“Ne! And I also need to shoot for Iris! So hurry up.” –TOP said.
Daesung said “I also need to eat! So yes, we should enter!”


Then, a moment of silence again…



They were all like “……”

Taeyang said “What now?” –LOL! 
No one still wants to make the first move! Hahaha.
“I can’t believe we’re all scared to him.” –TOP said.
Seungri said “What if, as we entered, Jiyong hyung is waiting for us with a chainsaw and ready to cut our bodies in two!?”
“That’s impossible!” –Daesung said.
TOP said “No, but I think a knife on his hand! Not a chainsaw.”
“Or what if he was holding Gaho who looks very furious and hungry then as we enter, he’ll let go of him and let us be torn apart by Gaho’s teeth!” –Taeyang said.
-Hahaha! They’re all thinking about GD’s evil plans to them! It’s cute how they imagine things like that and can’t even enter because they were threatened. LOL! Without knowing that GD was peacefully sleeping inside and has no plans to them, even one! Hahaha,

Daesung said “This is madly crazy!”
Seungri said “I can imagine hyung’s laugh when we’re all dead and lying on the floor!”
TOP said “Okay! This is stupid. Let’s get in! I want to sleep! I need to sleep!”
He leads the way and twisted the knob of the door slowly while thinking what they all just imagined and predicts which of those will happen to them.
TOP was quite scared but he faced it because he needs to sleep for the shoot.
They are all peeking to a small portion that was open on the door. 
TOP finally opened it. They all entered, taking light steps and being very careful.

They looked around and saw him nowhere.
Seungri said “I can’t believe that we’re out there and scared for nothing!”
Daesung sighed and said “This is a relief! He’s not around!”
Taeyang said “Oh! What is that?” –he pointed out to the table.

They all went closer to it, opened it at the same time and reads it.
TOP reads it, “Ya. Big Bang, you’re all lucky that I need to rest for now! You’re still not paid for what you did to me! Not paid! > < And by the way, I’ll be sleeping now. Don’t disturb!! – G-Dragon” 

TOP said “Only if I know that he’ll be just leaving a note like this and sleep, then we should have entered immediately and not waste our time outside. We’ve been there for almost 15 minutes!”
“But on the brighter side, I can watch TV again!” –Seungri said while he’s running to the couch.
They did what they need to do on that night. Seungri watches TV, Taeyang and Daesung went in their rooms and TOP slept.





The day after…
GD rises up early and checks the members’ room but they’re all gone. He said “They’re all out. Could it be that they’re having another meeting again?”
-he went out from their room and goes up to the ‘secret room’ that he just knew yesterday. Haha! He tries to see if they’re there again.
As he was near the secret room, he was suspecting because he senses that they’re there again. But as he opened the door from it, the room was empty. 
So he said “This is miraculous. They’re not together? So… they might be in the YG now. They’re fast uh~”

GD took a bath, dressed up and went out from their dorm already.

GD went to the YG Bldg. happily, excited to see Dara.
He said while walking “Ahh~ this is getting better and better! Without them (Big Bang) liking her… Ah! Isn’t it perfect? Now, it’ll be a world for me and Dara only! Puahaha!” –he’s widely smiling.
As he reached the YG bldg, he prepared himself to enter. He thought “If the boys saw me happy, they’ll surely suspect again, thinking that I’m happy to know that it’s just a plan. Then I should act… how about a little bit annoyed? Or mad? Hah! You really have a smart self GD!” –then he smiled and praised himself? LOL
So he went in to the YG wearing a mad face. Then he stopped again and thought,

“No! I shouldn’t be acting like this… if I act annoyed in front of them, they’ll think that I’m mad because I got jealous for those 3 months which is a part of the lies, then they’ll start thinking that I really like her. If I did that, they might know the truth then! I should act like nothing happened! Yeah! Like that~ Ah! Man, you’re a genius GD!” – snapped his finger and finally entered the building. Hahaha, that was cute of him.

Inside the YG…

Dara was sitting on one side of the rehearsal room together with everyone. They are all waiting for GD to arrive. Seungri and Daesung are the only Big Bang members that are already there.
Dara became the topic again.
Kush said “Dara.... has a unique aura, right? …which also makes all guys fall for her.”
Dara was shocked for it was her again that who they’re talking about.
Teddy said “Dara Park, who are you going to choose among them all?”
“Do I really need to answer that?” –she chuckled shyly after.
“Of course we also want to know.” –Kush said.
Dara thinks…

They’re all waiting. But then, Dara said “I really don’t think I can pick one of them.”
“Why?” –Teddy said.
Minzy said “Dara unnie’s type is far from them all.”
Seungri said “What do you like in guys then?”
She paused and imagines.

Then she said “I like guys who are chic. I get attracted to tough, cute and younger guy.”
Daesung said “Tough? Chic?” –he thinks.


----SILENCE----


Then…


Seungri said “Oh! G-Dragon!” –Kyaaah!
They were surprised and they all agreed.
Kush said “Ne. That could be GD!”
Yanggaeng said “GD is also younger.”
“Ani~ It’s not what I meant!” –Dara said while trying to defend herself from it. Haha!
“Then who? Other than the closest friends, there’s no man who’s close to you that’s like that unless it’s hyung.” –Seungri said. Go go go~ Seungri!
Then they go tease Dara for that.


Until GD came…

Haha. Exactly whom they’re talking about! LOL
He opened the door and they all looked at him. GD was like “???”
He said “What?” –Hahaha! He doesn’t know anything.
Teddy said “Let’s practice.” –Haha. He changed the topic but he’s also smiling together with them. They all have weird smiles on their faces.
GD thought “This is not another plan again, is it?” –LOL! Because he was fooled once with Big Bang’s weird smiles before and got tricked. So now, he’s wondering if it’s another part of the plan again. Cautious enough? Hahaha.

Teddy looked at him then to Dara and smiled.
GD saw that. Everybody was doing the same thing. He can’t help himself so he said,
“Aish! Why are you all acting like this? Is there something wrong?”
Dara was nervous, thinking that somebody will talk and spill it. She was sweating so hard. Haha! 
“Why? We’re not doing anything.” –the back-up dancer said. But he’s also smiling! LOL!
GD points them all and said “That! The way you all smile like that, if you see those kinds of faces just right after you arrived, it will wind you up, really! What’s up?!”
Teddy said “We’re just happy. Let’s continue practicing!”
After he said that, Dara sighed in relief and thought “Phew! I’m safe.”

GD is wearing a white t-shirt, a gray jacket and hood together with a yellow cap.
Seungri and Daesung are not talking to GD. Hahaha! Still scared? And GD was not talking to them either, like nothing happened.
They talked first to each other and after it, GD is ready to practice. 
Lee (Stylist) said “I want to see the ‘Hello’ performance!”
Dara and GD looked at him. Hahaha! Now, everybody tries to let them perform in front of them to see if it’s really true. LOL!
Kush said “Yeah! I think you both should rehearse first.” –they’re all smiling because they understand each other for what happened lately.
So GD had no idea so he just rides with them. The back-up dancers are all standing and ready to dance.
GD said “Should this really be the first one?”
Kush said “Of course! It’s the third performance in your concert, right? Dara is here. So rehearse with her now.”
GD said “Okay. I get it.”

The song started and it’s loud.

[NOTE: Play the song on your play list too, so you’ll imagine everything. (Hello by G-Dragon ft. Dara)]

GD was shocked at first because it started at a sudden so he shook a bit. Everyone laughs at that! Hahaha. So he laughed to, finding himself embarrassing for that.
GD said “It was earsplitting!”
They laughed again. But he’s already dancing together with Dara! Kyaaah! While GD’s back-up dancers and Dara’s back-up dancers are around them two, they’re trying to fool around which is related to the topic lately, about Dara liking GD.
They teased them by pushing them to each other! Kyaaah! And they’re all in high spirits. GD was smiling and enjoying everything, also Dara! Everybody’s eyes are looking at them secretly while they’re rehearsing, seeing the chemistry between them!
GD looks very intimate to Dara because of the way he touches and assists Dara with the dance moves that she needs to do on their performance. He seems very kind to her, and he never fails to smile while they’re both on the center and practicing. It’s like he forgot that everybody else was around and seeing them. Awwww =)

Dara can’t help herself but to smile too.

While they’re both of them are on the center.
Everybody was talking about them.

Teddy said “Are they dating?”
CL said “I don’t know =)”
The back-up dancer said “They look like they were.”
Minzy said “They have the chemistry, right?”
Kush said “Whoa. Minzy knows chemistry now uh~” –Hahaha! He’s teasing her. He’s saying that with Minzy’s age, she already knows about the chemistry thingy! LOL!
Minzy laughed and said “I’m not so young for me not to know that.”
CL also laughed to that. Lee said “Are they just close to each other that much? Or there is already something going on between them?”
-Haha! BOTH! XD
Yanggaeng said “Their smiles look closer to a person’s smile when they’re in love with each other.”
Daesung talked and said “Normal friends don’t touch each other like that.”
Seungri said “GD hyung touches me like that too sometimes! So does it also mean that---- Ahh!! Aigoo!!” –Hahaha!
They laughed! Haha. Seungri is thinking that GD is not treating him also as a normal friend, but more than that. LOL! No, GD is not like that! GD is straight. Haha!
Daesung hits Seungri’s nape and said “I’ll tell it to hyung lately! You’re dead for sure!”
Seungri said “Omo! No! I was just joking with that. Don’t tell it to hyung. I’ll be more like a dead meat if you do then.”
Daesung said “Isn’t it fun?” –Hahaha!
CL laughed on that purposely! Then Seungri looked bad at CL but CL still continues laughing! LOL! Nice CL.

Minzy and Kush who’s beside each other are smiling while watching Dara and GD dancing. Then Kush stood up and taught some for the choreographies. Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter