FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 71

 



He said “Aniyo. I just think she’s cool, that’s it.”
“Come on Seungri-yah. CL is just one year apart from you. Why not make a move and step up?”
“I just can’t because I’m afraid… she’ll laugh at me when I do.”
“So you really like her?!” –he smiled so widely.

Seungri didn’t answer.

GD said “Whoa~ this is fun.”
“But hyung… *sigh*”
“I’ll help you get the way to her.” –he laid his arm around his shoulder.
Seungri slowly smiled and gets away from him. He took his arm off his shoulder.
He said “Hah!! You just got fooled. Tsh! I don’t really like her. What do you think of me? I don’t easily fall in love! Hahaha!”
GD said “Aigoo! You punk!! Don’t fool me like that! Aisshh. That’s not funny, aissh.. really!”
Seungri laughed and goes away. He said “I’m still having fun blind dating other women. I love where I stand now. I’m contented with the phone calls from other celebrities. I will stay like this, until I’m already 23.”
“What’s with that age? Why 23?” –he shouts because Seungri is walking away.
“I’m older enough that time!”
“You’re already old enough today!”
“No. Because you’re older!” –Hahaha! Insulting your hyung?
“Ya!! We’re just 2 years apart. I’m not that old!”
“No matter how many times you turn it around, I’m still younger than you and you’re older enough…that’s why… Better fiddle with your thought to noona and you make the move, what’s up with your age that you can’t do it?”
“I said we’re not!!”
“Ye ye ye. Whatever~”
“Work out with CL!”
“I don’t like her. I like someone better.”
“Who is it?”
“Not a business for you to know.”
“Ya! Seungri-ah!!”
“What?” –he looked back.
“Are you really kidding or what?”
“I am. I don’t really like her. I’m a sociable guy so I like having a lot of fun first and exploring.”
“You’re crazy.”
Seungri just chuckled and finally walked away.

GD was left and he said “Whew. That was close. He almost knew it.” –then he goes to the waiting room.

Seungri went to the comfort room. It’s silent around there. He leaned on the wall. He opened his phone and looked at a picture from the gallery. He looked at it and sighed.

And it’s a picture of CL! A stolen shot of CL! Hwaaa!~ 
He smiled slightly and closed his phone. He looked at the mirror and fixed his hair then goes out of the comfort room.

What does it mean Seungri-yah? Waaah!

On the other side…

GD was on the waiting room. There were the dancers of YG, hanging out in the place and having a nice talk. GD smiled to them, he said “Annyeong~”
They looked at him. 

“Oh…Annyeong! ^.^” –they all said.
GD saw CL was there. He wanders first and finds his left belongings. Then he sits beside CL after, he just found someone whom he can talk to in a laid-back way, because they’re close. He said “I thought you’re with 2NE1.”
“I’m with them lately but I left a while ago.”
“How did you know that I’m with them?” –close from being trapped again GD! Haha!
“You’re always with them.” –he said while chuckling.
CL laughed and said “Right.”
She said “What are you doing here by the way?”
“I just get my things from here which I left yesterday. *silence* …*slightly laughed* But…But if you don’t want me here now, I can go.” –he jokes around and pretends that he’s going.
She said “Ah! Aniyo oppa!”
GD laughed too. Then the atmosphere gets serious. GD was still smiling and looking around the waiting room. Until he heard CL said, “So oppa. Thank you.”
“Eh?” –he looked at her.
“Thank you for making her happy once again. What happened?”
“About that? I don’t know. We just made up, that’s it.”
“Dara unnie looks more than happy. I don’t know what really happened and what you did, but thank you.”
“It’s all worth it. I think if I haven’t done that, you would have killed me already. Do you have an idea how you scared me the day you went to our house and yelled at me?
CL laughed and said “That’s me when I’m mad.”
“I don’t like you when you’re mad. I’m saying it now.”
“Haha! Therefore, you shouldn’t make me mad.”
“I know.”

Then Seungri came to the waiting room. GD said “Ya. Seungri-yah. Come here.”
Seungri saw GD inside so he said “Oh there you are hyung.”
And because GD is beside CL, he also saw CL.
Seungri stands in front of GD who is sitting. He said “It’s already April. We’ll go to Japan and get busy once again.”
GD said “Yeah…Uh…Aghh… We’ll be dead tired again.”
“We’ve done this often since we debuted in Japan, even last year so we must be used to it.” –Seungri said.
“Yeah.” –GD said.
“You’re making your comeback in Japan?” –CL asked.
Seungri looked at her and said “Ne. Maybe by tomorrow, we’ll be leaving to record songs and film our music video in Japan.”
“Oohh. Good luck.”
“Ye... We’ll be staying there for about weeks to fix everything up.”
“It’s a good thing.”
“Why?”
“I won’t see you.”
“Well if it’s good for you. It’s the best for me!”
GD was smiling while hearing them fight like that. He said “Ya Seungri-ah~” –like he was warning him to stop. Haha.
CL said “Jingyo oppa. He never changes. He’s always like that.”
Seungri said “Aniyo! It’s just because you’re always starting it.”
GD stood up and said “Aish. I’m out of here.” –Hahaha! He moves to another sit which is away from them. 
Seungri sits beside CL and said “About 2NE1, I heard you’ll be having a lot of upcoming activities this year.”
“Ye. I’ve been thinking about that too.”
“As the leader of your group, it’s hard right?”
They’re having a serious talk? CL said “It’s like you know it.”
Seungri laughed then looked at her. He said “I’m close to GD hyung, I know what he feels about managing our team. I know what a leader feels.”
“Yes. It’s hard too.”
“I wish you the best of luck. You got the skills. I know you can do it.”
CL chuckled and said “Why are we talking about this one? This is weird.” –Hahaha!
“I’m just caring about my juniors. Of course, as a sunbae, I must be concerned about it too.”
“But you don’t normally talk like this so it’s…yeah… a lot odd…Uh, odder, I guess.”

While they were talking together on one side, GD who’s sitting far away from them was secretly looking and watching them two.
He thought “Seungri looks different. I know how he looks like when he’s with someone that he likes. But, the question is, why am I seeing it now? Or maybe I was right? Hmm… Our maknae is really… getting…manlier! This is exciting. Let me test this one. Haha!”

Seungri laughed and said “You know, when you get older, you’ll understand what I’m going through.”
“You talk like you’re years older than me!” –LOL!
“I’m still a year older than you!”
“See? You’re always starting it.”
“I’m not looking for a fight. I’m talking as gentle as I can but there you are, giving another meaning to it, and so that’s why it becomes a fight.”
CL stands up and said “Why don’t you just come back from where you come from and stay there!? Leave me here.”
“Look at you. I’m trying to settle things between us about that but you kept on acting like that.”
“What are you trying to settle?” –CL looked at him.
Seungri looked at her too. He said “We always fight.”
“And?”
“I’m heading one step away from immaturity. We’re always fighting about the simplest things that even kids won’t find a reason behind it for them to fight for.”
“So you want us to be friends?”
“We’re already friends before. I just like to cease the part wherein we always fight.”
CL laughed and said “Seungri, you’re funny. You’re begging for me to make up with you.”
“I’m not begging.”
“You are.”
Seungri was like “*sigh*…She didn’t understand a thing.” –LOL!
GD interrupts and said “Seungri-yah. Stop fighting with CL there~ Have fun with the girls around here.”
His voice got clearly heard from the room. He’s smiling when he said that.
CL said “That’s a good idea oppa!” –she smiles at Seungri.
Seungri was just looking at GD, clueless of what he’s doing.
GD said “You said you enjoy blind dating women, right? Let’s just pretend that these ladies are here to have a blind date with you.”
The YG dancers (girls) are just smiling because they all know that the two boys are just having fun about it.
Seungri just smiled. CL said “I’ll go now to 2NE1. I’m leaving. Annyeong~” 
CL was leaving the room already. Seungri looked at her. He said “Hyung---”
He can’t speak another word. Haha. GD said with a wide smile on his face, “What? I thought you like girls? You said it to me lately, remember?” –Haha! Is this one of the plans made by GD? GD, what’s on your mind of doing that? 
Seungri was just smiling and sitting there alone.

Later on, as that topic dies away… GD was still in the waiting room, talking to the others while Seungri is still sitting there.
He sighed and thought “I was already getting closer…….No matter how many times I try to defend myself and hide my true personality…. It still shows… This must be the strangest thing that ever happened to me…. I don’t really like other girls………….. I just like her.”

Whoa!! The maknae likes CL?!

GD saw Seungri’s reactions. He said “I think it worked. I think I got it. I must keep it up. The more you separate two people, the more they’ll find way to be together once again….and the more they do it…it will slowly show.”

He smiled while looking at him. –Waa! So it’s GD’s plan? He planned to create a barrier between their conversations to see Seungri’s reaction when she leaves. What a smart plan Jiyong!

While Jiyong and Seungri are in the waiting room, TOP, Taeyang and Daesung got out from the door and unexpectedly, 2NE1 just got out from the door too, which belongs to one corridor. Now, all of them met on the hall.

Minzy said “Oh. Big Bang oppas. Hello.”
Daesung said “You’re all here too.”
“Where are you going?” –Bom said.
TOP said “We’re going back home.”
“Ohh…”
When they are talking to each other, Dara looked at Taeyang and smiled at him but Taeyang didn’t smile back. He looked away with a gloomy face.
Dara became a bit sad because of it too. She had an idea why he acts like that and it makes her guilty knowing that she’s the reason behind it.
Daesung said “How about you? Where are you all going?”
“We’re going to stay here in YG. We’ll leave by 6 PM.” –CL said.
“Ahh…” –Daesung said.
TOP said “So I guess we have to leave.”
“We’re certainly leaving!” –Daesung said to TOP.
TOP laughed and said “Ah, yeah right! Bye~”
“Goodbye!” –Minzy said with a delightful mood.

TOP, Taeyang and Daesung goes away.
They were now on their way to the parking lot, reaching out for their van to go to their dorm all together.
Daesung said “But wait, where’s GD hyung?”
“Yeah, and Seungri-ah.” –TOP said.
They stopped just right outside of the entrance door of their building.
Taeyang said “I’ll call them.”
“Okay. We’ll go inside first.” –TOP said.
Taeyang said “Alright.”, as he goes inside of their building to find GD and Seungri.
Daesung and TOP goes inside the van already.

Taeyang asks anyone where are they, so they told him that they’re in the waiting room. He rushed his way up to the waiting room but suddenly his phone vibrates from his pocket so he gets it and reads the message. He was reading while continuously walking. It was a message from YG, saying that he must also prepare for the making of his solo album. After he read it, he bumped onto someone because he’s not looking on his way. His phone fell on the floor and he immediately looked at whom he bumped onto.
“Sorry~ Sorry. Ah Ohh…Omo~ Sorry Youngbae. Here, here’s your phone.”
Taeyang was speechless. It was Dara. Aww. They’re meant to see each other this time.
Dara was handing him his phone through her both hands. 
Taeyang said “Kam---”, he was supposed to say “Kamsahamnida (Thank You)” when he was stopped for seeing a bracelet on her wrist and it looked exactly the same with GD’s. He attempted to have it from GD before for an accessory but GD didn’t let him to. By that, he connected things easily on his mind.
He said “Ah. Thank you noona *forced smile*” –he gets his phone.
Dara said “Taeyang-ssi, Are you somehow avoiding me?”
“I am not. Why?”
“I’m just a little bit disturbed with your actions lately. It doesn’t feel right.”
“We’re still friends, come on.”
“Yeah, I hope we’re still.”
Taeyang smiled and said “You’ll still be my ‘special’ friend. ^ ^”
Dara just sniggered a bit. Taeyang said “Where are you going?”
“I’m about to go to the storage room to get some water.”
“By a chance, have you seen GD and Seungri?”
“Oh, they’re inside the waiting room together with 2NE1. ^^”
“Ahh…thanks.”
“Why?”
“We’re going home.”
“Ah. Take care then.”
“Yeah.”
“Good luck.”
“Yeah. I got it. Goodbye.” –he walks away.

Dara thought while proceeding to the storage room, “Those cold words from him, that hypothetical phrase from him (‘You’ll still be my special friend’) makes me feel bad for him… =(”

Taeyang was also thinking something about the scene that they had while he’s walking…
“That won’t be the last time. I could never turn back time, back to the days when we’re still very close and I still had her…but I can start a new one…with set boundaries.” –Aw.

After it, he now arrived at the waiting room. He called GD and Seungri to go out so they already left the room and said goodbye to the people inside.
They were about to go out from the building when Seungri said “Aigoo! My bag! My bag! I left it. I’m just going to get it. Sorry. Wait there.”
GD said “Aish…You’re really a hurdle! Hurry and get it.” Haha!
“Yeah. Wait for a second.” –he runs.

Now YB and GD are left. They’re both silent. GD keeps on looking around and not talking to him while waiting for Seungri. Maybe he couldn’t think of a topic. Haha.
It’s an awkward ambiance between them.
Taeyang talked “GD.”
“Ye?” –he looked at him immediately and paid attention.
“You know what we have talked about before, right?”
“What do you mean by that?”
“I still like her. I still admire her. I still have a crush on her.”
“Yeah. I know it.”
“I just said it so that you’re aware for maybe time comes that I become so close to her.”
“This doesn’t mean a rivalry for something, right?”
“No. I have no intentions to get her from you now. All I want for you to give me was a little bit of attention from her.”
“I couldn’t give you that. She can.”
“I know that, but if you let her, she will.”
“I’m not locking her to me. She can talk to you if she wants. I have no worries about that.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. You’re my best friend, I trust you that much.” –Aww =)
“Thank you Jiyong……Ah…by the way…I’ll be having my solo album this year as well.”
“Ahh…”

---SILENCE---

“If you want, I can help you.” –GD voluntarily said.
Taeyang was shocked so he said “But you’re busy…”
“And so you are. I’ll help you compose the lyrics from that.”
“Thank you so much Jiyong!”
GD smiled and said “Aight (Alright) man.”
Taeyang also smiled.

Then Seungri came back exactly after their talk.
Seungri said “Here. I got it! Let’s go.” –wearing the bag on his shoulder.
So they got out and ride the van.

Inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter