FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

 

This was the first acquaintance of 2NE1 and Big Bang after 6 months, Big Bang is quite busy and rehearsing for their bombastic music videos and fantastic songs for their album nowadays. Let us be particular that in this story, Dara likes G-Dragon and we still don’t know if G-Dragon likes her back. 2NE1 girls already knew Dara’s feelings to G-Dragon and kept it as a secret to Big Bang, because they say if BB members knew about this, since they are living in the same dorm, they might not held themselves for saying the secret and GD might ignore her and start keeping distance to Dara after he knew, and their long time friendship will be done.
And the story goes…


From this time, GD always laughed at Dara’s jokes, as much as the others laughed too. But GD rarely talked to Dara nowadays because of his busy schedules, writing songs for their album. So, during the YG’s gathering. Dara went close to him, as all the YG artists are in the room, a BIG room. Dara used the opportunity to talk to him as he was alone sitting in the corner and laughing at TOP’s gags on the table where Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang are sitting in, far from where he’s sitting. He was about to proceed and join the table where the fun conversations are, until Dara stood up and talked to him
“Sunbae-nim, we haven’t talked for a long time, didn’t we?”
As she does that, 2NE1 girls became aware of what she’s doing and they kept an eye on GD’s reaction. He said..
“Ah..yeah, I also noticed that.” 
Dara smiled and think of another topic, “Your concerts were good! You also gained a lot of fans(girls). Would you mind sharing some?”
He chuckled then said “You’re being funny again. I can’t share those unless some of them are lesbians.”
Dara smiled, she said.. “Girls also adore girls, don’t they?”
He smiled “You’re asking weird questions, Dara.” then CL walked in to end their lame conversation. She said “Oh! Jiyong oppa! Would you like me to give you some food?” 
GD looked and smiled at CL, he said “Sure.” then CL gave GD some food. And he brought it and went to the table where the other members are in and ate the food which CL gave him. He laughed and had fun while having a boy-talk to them. Dara was staring at him at the corner of the room. CL seated and said 
“From what you did lately… will obviously made him feel more awkward, You’re making it worse.”
Dara said “What should I do then?”
“You should offer him some things that he would surely accept, and start making conversations that will last.” CL said.
As Dara was looking at GD while CL was saying those sorts of advices, he saw GD searching for a drink after eating CL’s food.
Dara thought “He might be thirsty.”, she ran off from CL and search for some drinks to give him. Then after 5 seconds, here she goes... She said while standing up near him.
“Here’s some water, sunbae.”
The boys looked at her, GD looked at her too. SILENCE…. GD accepted the bottle of water and said…
“How’d you know that I’m feeling thirsty, were you a psychic then?” Others laughed.
“Aniyo, all of the people get thirsty, well… as the way you talked, you seemed not to be human at all.”
“Are you saying that I’m not human after voluntarily giving this water to me?” He said.
“I’m very sorry oppa.. I never meant to say those” bowing her head.
TOP said “Ya. Noona, in order for GD to forgive you… You should get us all, some water to drink too. We are also a human and we are thirsty too^^”
Seungri said “TOP hyung, you shouldn’t let her do some kind of things like that. Since she’s a rookie and we’re her sunbae. You should treat her nice”
GD said “why don’t you just give them what they wanted Seungri-ah, since we’re also your sunbae, you should treat us nice too” HAHA!
Seungri said “Ah! Hyung-nim! You’re making me your slave again!” 
“Just like the old times, maknae” GD said.
“Dara Noona, just give them what they wanted” Seungri said.
Taeyang stated “Ya! I thought you’re the one who cares for her on the first place, why don’t you just do what you said”
Daesung smiled and said “GO Seung hyun-ssi !!(Seungri’s real name)” So Seungri was forced to do the task and muttering while he’s walking. HAHA~ Until Dara exclaimed “Seungri-ah, I’ll do it for GD sunbae-nim”
They all stopped as they heard Dara say those.. Then Seungri stopped and smiled.
“After you... Noona^^” Then Dara get them all some water to drink and gave it to them.
“This is your water”
GD said “Ya. Dara, I’ll give you a reward for this”
“Ne? what is it?*excited*”
Then the president announced something that made them a bit quiet. All eyes on President Yang. 
YG said “From now on, expect that Big Bang will be collaborating with the Wonder Girls. I’ve talked to JYP and he was asking me if it’s okay to the members, so obviously, it was requested by the JYP company… Boys, what do you think?”
Seungri first screamed “Of course!! We’re pleasured to receive the invitation and we gradually accept it!!”
GD exclaimed “Ya! You’re making decisions by yourself as if you were the leader here.” TOP and Taeyang laughed.
GD said “Yes, we will be joining the Wonder Girls.” He decided. 
AHAHA~ 
Bommie said “Ehhh?(famous line from her/2NE1TV) Wonder girls… Omo!! Taeyang oppa! Could you get me an autograph from them all? Since I’m a fan of them!!”
Taeyang of course agreed and said ‘yes’. Daesung said “Ohh… I love Yubin”
GD said “Ya! Do you people lose your pride? We’re also superstars here remember? Show some pride a bit!”
TOP said “Then why do you approve their request that fast if you have some pride then?” HAHA!! TOP who never loses from this kind of word wars.
GD said “It’s because it is a respectful request from another company, that’s why… it would be harsh if we reject them.”
“Oh I see… But aren’t you harsh at all things ever since?” TOP said (LOL!! hahaha. They're just having fun)
“Aniyo~ Not as you do” GD said
TOP: “Would you like me to state all your bad influences on me when we were high school?”
GD: “Oh… nice invitation tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter