FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Minzy said “How about me oppa? Aren’t you gonna say ‘hi’ for me too?”
GD said “Who’s that by the way?”
Dara said “It’s Minzy.”
“Ah! Ohh. Haha! I didn’t recognize your voice on the phone, since you sounded like an 18 year old girl.”
Minzy cutely pouted her lips as a sign of an insulted face but she already knew that GD always loves to tease anyone he’d love to, so she’s used to it.
Dara said “Ya! Don’t treat her like that. She’s still a baby!” –teases her too.
Minzy said “I’m not a baby! I’m already 16!”
Dara said “Neh. But you’re still not done through the teenage, so you’re still.”
“Yeah. Your noona, Dara is a good example of a grown up. Say ‘Hello’ to grandma Dara!” – He said.
“Ya!! I’m only 26! What’s up with a young grandma?”
“Oh, and I’m only 22… see the gap? Grandma…” He laughed, as well as the others too.
Dara felt like losing in front of the crowd. She knows GD won’t lose in this kind of things. He’s an expert in this. Haha! So Dara still fired up.
“I still look like a baby!”
He said “A baby? Then say ‘hi’ to your sister, Minzy.” They’re now both being boomed up by GD.
Minzy said “Talking about s, you’re my grandpa Jiyong-ssi!”
“Neh. A cute, adorable and handsome grandpa... at least not to say that I look like a baby, like what someone said lately~” –he said
“Ya! Are you referring to me?” Dara said,
“I’m afraid not.” –he said.
Then CL started laughing hysterically! Dara said “Why aren’t you firing your words to CL and Bom?”
GD quickly said “Because they are adorable.”
Dara said “We’re also adorable!”, He said..”Yeah..Minzy is adorable.” haha~
“How about me?”-she said.
“And when the heck did the cockroaches became adorable?”
Haha! She’s starting to lose.
“Just now.” She said. GD chuckled.
“You’re really trying hard, don’t you?” –he said
“Huh?”
“I said, you’re really trying hard.”
“Trying hard with what?”
“Aish… Do I have to repeat my words again and again just for you to understand?”
“I guess so.” –she said
“You’re really trying hard to win against me, don’t you? Now... I won’t repeat that! If you don’t hear it then I won’t hesitate to hang up the call!”-he said.
“Aniyo! I’m not trying to win against you! It’s really you who struggle so much with words! Just for you not to be embarrassed to me.”
“Ah I think it’s the other way around, noona.”
“You’re really getting into my nerves now!”-she said.
“Really? Great! Then sleep now!”
“I’m not yet sleepy. I still want to—” she paused as she was about to say “ ..I still want to talk to you.” but then she said “—hear your voice being embarrassed because of me!”
“Ya. I’m not losing. I’m telling you!”-he said.
“Oh. Really? Let’s see…” – she said with her face smiling, thinking that their conversation will still last even up to the sunrise.
“Aiiisssh! Do you want to see me with dark eyes tomorrow while performing?”
“Performing with who?”-she asked
“Wonder girls, President Yang just told me that we’re starting the rehearsals early in the morning tomorrow for the performance on the evening after.”
Dara said “Oh, I see… Is there anyone asleep there now?”
GD said “Particularly... all of them are in the middle of their dreams now!”
Dara said “Why don’t you sleep then?”
“How would I if you were talking and busy arguing me?”
“Are you saying that I argue you the first time?”-she said
“No. Faster, I’ll hang up the phone. Really need to sleep *in a hurry tone of voice*.”
“Ah. Okay! Sleep well!” –she said
“Ah! Noona!”
“Yes?”
“Thank you for making me happy from our conversation.”
“I told you, you should’ve called me every day.” 
He chuckled. “Alright, goodnight and sleep well, cockroach -__-”
“Ya! If you don’t stop calling me that, I’ll call you every minute while you’re asleep!”-she said.
“I’ll just silent my phone then…” Hah! Smart Jiyongie!
Jiyong said “You can never win against me… with that mind of yours, of course!”-he laughed.
Dara just smiled as GD continues to talk. She’s listening to the words that seem to be going to end. She felt sad.
“Don’t tire yourself too much noona, Gain some weight so I can just squeeze you instead of killing you. Also, sleep in the right time, so you and the girls won’t be stressed like me. Goodnight Dara.”
She said “Goodnight.”
Then he already hang up the phone and the girls started squealing and teasing her from the long phone call conversation she had with him.
CL said “That was awesome! The last words he said were touching!”
Bom said “I realized, that your conversation would effectively last if you fight with words because I know Jiyong-oppa doesn’t like losing to anyone.”
Minzy said “I’m still a bit disappointed of what he said lately, how come he doesn’t even recognize my voice?”
Dara said “But…this is one of the best nights ever!!!” then she jumped up and down on the floor while the girls are on their bed, watching her. CL shouted “It’s a good start, Dara! Happy New GD!! *toned like the greetings of ‘Happy New Year’*” 
Then they followed as what GD said. They slept already. Then because they all slept late, they also woke up late. It’s already 1 in the afternoon. Dara first woke up and checked her phone. There were a lot of messages from GD. So she squealed: “Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!” 
Seems to be an alarm clock to the girls. When CL saw her, just reading text messages, she already knew whom it was from. So she sleep again, just like her ordinary days.. The two were awake, eating at the kitchen already.
“Good morning cockroach.” -4:00am
“going to the rehearsal studio, still a long way to go… Got to sleep first, since you’re the reason why I slept last night! I’m gonna kill you, If I see you!” -4:32am
“I’m widely awake, Done exercising, we just arrived at the rehearsal studio” -5:01am
“Aish! Why do the Wonder Girls needed to be so late when we came here hurriedly as early as we can! Aigoo~ I want some rest!” -5:36 AM.
“Ooh, here they are. We’re going to start practicing already, Wish me luck! Haha.” -6:15am
Then.. no more texts.. as she went to the kitchen, the girls are also checking their phones and reading something..
Bom said “Oh Jiyong oppa is so tired, right Minzy?” 
Minzy said “Neh. We shouldn’t have let him sleep so late. Now he’s going to kill us!”
Dara was shocked as she heard what they’re talking about and knew that they all received the same messages from Jiyong! Haha. She thought it was just sent for her! Everything was fair then.. Except for the text message, “Good morning cockroach” that she received.

She is sure that she’s the only one who has those. So she smiled instead. Thinking, she was still special in other ways. None of the girls was greeted by him of the “Good morning” message, only her.

And so… hours later… They weren’t texting. She thought of because GD was busy and the members too. But together with the Wonder Girls, she gets jealous. The girls are texting with the other BB members. CL to Seungri, Minzy to Daesung and Bom to Taeyang. The girls are all smiling as the boys also do as they exchange each other’s messages. GD was there, rehearsing and preparing dance steps with Sohee.. Sohee was now the priority of GD for the performance. They got close. Then while they were texting 2NE1 gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter