FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

 


He pressed in and said “Ya. You really sounded like a cockroach!”

Dara said “Ohh..”-she seemed so offended. GD noticed it and thought

“She even became sensitive, uh? Did fame do this all to her?”

He said “Ya. We’ll do the next part. Get ready…”

Then the music starts... she started singing, while GD was staring at her and she was frowning, taking the high notes hard to reach and looking at the mic. Then after she’s done recording… she went out of the booth...

GD said “Ya. Are you mad?”

“Mad for what?”

“Mad for……Nothing!” as he thought, “*sigh of relief* Thank God, she wasn’t.”

Dara said “I should be going home now... It’s also your time to rest.”

GD said “Ah... oh yeah... Do you really have something urgent to attend to?”

“Nothing, why?”

“Cause it seems like you’re in a hurry...”

“No I’m not.”

“Ya. If you really can’t resist it, release it. We have a bathroom here.” –insulting her again.

“I’m not feeling bad! And I wasn’t even feeling the symptoms!”

“Come on. It’ll release your tensions more. It would feel good after!”

“How do you know about those things? Do you always do it every after recording?”
-she’s even fighting back. Haha.

“Aniyo. It’s because it’s a thing that humans feel after doing those. Ohh... are you saying that you’re not?”

“I didn’t say anything like that!”

“But you were acting like.”

“Aish! You keep on doing this to me!!”

“Haha. I told you, you’ll get tired of losing”-he said.

“Ya!”


GD laughed at her mad reaction and jumbled her hair and said..
“Just kidding..I’m just having fun... Go home...”

Dara said “Now you’re even letting me go! What kind of human are you!”

“Why? Do you want to have an overnight here with me?”-kidding her aside with malicious aspects.

“Ya!! Even if I’ll have a chance to, I won’t!!”

“What if I locked the door?”

“Kyaaaah!! Jiyong-ssi! You’re getting worse!! I’ll call CL instead!!!”

“How are you going to call her with your phone uncharged?”

Dara looked at her phone and he’s right! It’s empty battery!
So she said “I’ll….I’ll scream!!!”
GD laughed at her, seeing her panicking.

He said “Ya! What came into your mind thinking that I really meant those? As what you said... Even if I’ll have a chance to, I won’t, as for you.”

Then he kept on giggling on the side while Dara was staring at him badly.

She stood up, gets her phone and said “ert!”
-then she walked out and held the door knob, she twists it and it was really locked! LOL!!
She faced back and saw GD smiling at her as if like he’s fooling around with her.

Dara shouted and said “Ya!!!! You jerk!! Let me out of here! NOW!!”

GD said “You really thought that I didn’t mean it, huh?... Then suffer. Haha.”
He’s really having fun seeing her in her most scared reaction.

Dara said “Ya! Jiyong-ah! I’m really sorry for everything! Just let me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter