FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

 

 

And when she woke up in the morning…
She sent a message to Jiyong as a greeting, and of course to start conversation with him again.
"Eat your breakfast Jiyongie~"
But he didn't respond to that. Haha. POOR Dara.
So Dara was a bit upset about that. She thought "How come... that... Aigoo!*she shook her head*"
Then she went to 2NE1's dining table and eat some food that's made by Bom. She placed her phone on the table and ate the noodles. Haha Kimchi noodles.
She looked so upset so Bom sits with her and said
"Ohh. You didn't like it? *referring to the noodles that she cooked*"
"Aniyo~ I like it! It's delicious!"
"Then why are you frowning?"
"I just--"
"Oh! Omo! Now he replied! Wait there!*Bom used to have a lot of guy text mates, uh? Haha*
So then she left her and Dara said "*sigh* That's why I hate boys sometimes!"
Ahaha. She said "Boys are unpredictable! Sometimes they're sweet then they'll be bitter after!"
Minzy finally woke up! And went on the table and eat with her Dara unnie.
Dara can't share her problem with Minzy, Oh yes! With that young and innocent mind of hers, probably she's not mature enough to talk about Love. Baby Minzy~ !!
That’s why Dara advised herself. Hahaha. She thought "How about give one more try?"
Then she sent him a message once again and said..
"Have you eaten your breakfast already?"

After many minutes... He still didn't. Aw~
Then Dara lose her patience and went to their room and wakes CL to ask for some advice.
CL was on the top of their double-deck bed, so Dara climbed up and said "Chaerin! Chaerin!"
CL opened her eyes and saw Dara on her bed, she said "Ya! This is my territory, Get out."
[CL doesn't really like someone stepping nor entering her territory, her place or her bed.]
Dara stepped out, stands on the lower bed and trying to reach out for CL.
Dara said "Chaerin~ wake up! I want you to help me with this!"
CL said "What?" -her face really looked so interrupted.
"I... sent him messages but he's not even responding to any of that! How come! But we exchange messages last night!"
"Aish... Give him time to rest! These 3 days should be his only time to rest. He needs to recover within those days!"
"So… you mean… I shouldn't text him first?"
"Precisely."
"*she pouted* But... "
"If you really want him to recover, then bear not to text him first."
Dara slowly went down from the bed that she's stepping and seated on it, she said "Ahh! It'll be 2 nights! No GD, No happiness, no inspiration, No Dara! Aigoooo!" -she's flapping her feet.
But then, Dara is very uncomfortable and she thought "One last time!"
And she texted him "Get some rest, Okay?"
But he's not yet responding still... So she finds something that won't keep her from boredom. She settled the earphones through her ears and listen to some songs. Guess what song is playing...
Haha.. It's ................ "Hello", one of their memorable collaboration! And so, while the volume is up to the limit, very loud. Haha. Umm. I guess, you really didn't miss him Dara? LOL. Since the volume is too loud, she didn't notice her phone beeped. Kyaah! Stop it now Dara, stop it and look at your phone!
But she enjoys singing on GD's part on the chorus! Waa. It's been a long song after all. And after the song was played, she sighed and lied on her bed. She said "Aigoo, he's not yet replying to my texts!"
-she's supposed to throw her phone on the bed until she saw '1 Message Received'. She hurriedly gets up from lying and seated on the bed, she opened the message.

"Ya. As the way you talk, I think you don't want me to rest! You kept on sending me messages."
"Ah. Sorry if I'm just concerned!"
"Thanks for the concern. But please let me sleep."
"Okay! I won't bother you anymore! Never a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter