FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

 

 

 

Big Bang stayed in the practice room and talked…
All of them are sitting and laughing together except GD who has been sitting in the corner and reading messages from his phone.
As GD has read the message...
“Jiyong^^ Mind to go out sometimes?~” –J-ah
“I’m still thinking if I could... because we have a lot of things to do nowadays, Maybe some other time, just not now ^^” –he keyed in.
JYES!! Good choice GD! Haha!
“Oh okay. I understand, just feel free to consult me if ever you’re free”
“Araesso.(Got it)”
After that, he putted his phone in his pocket and decided to talk to the members already..
He said “Ya. Who’ll be the celebrity I’ll be dating anyway?” –he looked excited.
TOP said “I think it’s better if you’ll be surprised!”
“Aaaaah! (he can’t get rid from smiling)Who would that be?!” –he sat on the floor and kicked from it. Haha! Yet, he’s still smiling. Hahaha!
Then he started thinking. He’s looking up while whisking his chin.
“Is it Kim Tae Hee? Ahh! *faints* Haha, no, she’s too busy now. How about Jeon Ji-Hyun(the leading actress from ‘My Sassy Girl’), Nahh. She’s too sassy! *smiles* …Hmm… I think Song Hye Kyo would be nice? Haha.”

TOP murmured “I told you guys, we shouldn’t have just made this deal, if the deal would just turn him into this~” –Hahaha. He’s saying that GD had gone crazy! LOL
Then GD started to mention Pretty Korean Celebrities’ names in random. Hahaha! He’s gone crazy, yeah… Well I guess, TOP was right! Hahaha

“Ha Ji Won? (leading actress from ‘100 days with Mr. Arrogant’), Kim Hee Sun? Lee Da Hae? (leading actress from ‘My Girl’), Han Ga In?(from ‘Witch Yoo Hee’) I heard we’re on the same age! Haha, Kim So Yeon? Jung Ryeo Won? Hmm... Chae Rim?”

Daesung said “I think none of them would date you from the way you’ve been acting now~ in other ways they’ll get scared!” –Hahahaha! Then they all laughed. Yes Daesung, You had a point there! LOL
Seungri said “Hyung~ how about just suggest someone who’s easy for us to contact?”
-Haha. Yes because the celebrities that he mentioned was pretty hard to reach! Haha. They are the really famous ones.

GD then again thinks of other names…
“Celebrities…. Hmmm..?” –he’s still thinking. Hahaha
“…Should I include K-pop female celebrities too?” –GD said.
“Aish hyung! Haven’t we told you that it’s a surprise?! .. So stop guessing.” –Daesung said.
GD turned into a sad face. DORKY! Haha. Until he said… “So would it be Kim Tae Hee?” –Hahaha. Naughty! He’s still guessing! 
Big Bang members just sighed and decided not to reply after that anymore. LOL

Later on... 2NE1 and Big Bang are now reunited. Taeyang is back. They’re hanging out at the practice room again. GD had gone silent … still thinking? LOL
While all of them are happy chatting with each other…
TOP said “Why have you gone silent Jiyong? Haha. What made you so?”-haha! Yeah lately, he’s so cheerful and then now.. Haha!
“Aish. Because of that surprise, now it kept me thinking!” 
Hahaha. Then Big Bang laughed on that, 2NE1 really can’t relate about what they’re talking about. Sorry girls, it’s a boy thing! LOL The happy conversations still goes on.
Daesung said “Hyung must be very excited uh?”
“Of course! It’s been a long time since then!” –GD said. Yeah. It’s been a long time since he last dated someone!
Taeyang said “What about that?” –he can’t relate.
Seungri said “Ah hyung~ we had a game lately, and there’s a bet. For someone who’ll win the game will be able to date a celebrity! And GD hyung won!”
“Ahh. Is that so.. Well then, Jiyong.. Good luck! When will it be held by the way?”
“It should be held as soon as possible of course!(evil look)”-GD said.

Oh no… 2NE1 just knew what the bet was all about! Aww~ Jealous Dara? That Jiyong was excited to date another girl? That’s going to hurt~ >.<

“Right?!”-GD exclaimed. Haha Don’t worry, he’s just kidding… but still. LOL
“Ne! ne! You’re right! Maybe we’ll have it done tomorrow?”- Daesung said. Haha got scared?
“I’m always free! ^^” –GD said. Hahaha GD, why is it lately when J-ah just asked you to go out with her, you rejected her and said that you have a lot of things to do and then now, you said that you’re always free? Haha! Bad GD! (No, that’s really good actually! Kekeke)
Dara joined their conversation and said “Who will be his date then?^^” –she’s smiling. How hypocrite! Right? Haha
Big Bang looked at her except GD.
TOP said “Uhh. We’re still thinking about that.”
GD doesn’t even look at her! Aww~ But he’s still smiling, how come?! Then he checked his phone and he was reading a message? He stood up and said,
“I need to go^^” –The atmosphere has gone silent when he said that.
“Where are you going?”- Minzy said.
“I received a message from SBS. They said I’ll be the interviewer of KARA later on Big Show’s Chuseok Special and I’ll be hosting too.”
“How about we just all go home at the same time? Why do you have to be earlier?” –CL was trying to resist him to go home for Dara, because she knows Dara’s situation and current relationship with GD, so she’s doing it for good!
“Aish. You all want me to die uh? I’ve only slept for 3 hours! How you like me with eyes like his too?!(He pointed out Seungri)” –Hahahaha! Bad GD!
Big Bang laughed. Seungri said “Ayy~ Hyung! I’m trying to help you here! After all, this was all that I got from you?! Aish... that was vicious!”
Here they go again… Tom&Jerry.
“Uhh. You owe me a lot of things Seungri-ah! You should be thankful that you only got this! You woke me up with a call; you also put me into trouble with YG lately and you’re actually the reason why I lost 79 won with just a blink of an eye! Aish! See that?” –the way he talked and claimed makes everyone laugh! Haha~ That’s Jiyong! Yeah~
Seungri was just smiling. Yes, Seungri… GD has a point so you’ll just be better off smiling!
“I’ll be leaving now. Goodbye^^” –He looked at everyone but he doesn’t even took a glimpse on Dara! Aww~ His eyes skipped her? He bowed to everyone then Seungri said “Ah! I’ll go with you hyung!” –he stood up and runs beside GD.
TOP said “Yo. Have a good sleep!” –Was that an insult TOP? Haha!
GD gets it then he looked at TOP smiling and said “You really want some more uh?(stretching his arms)” –he meant that he’ll be doing what he did lately to the three of them again! hahaha
TOP said “Haha~ Just leave now.” –Hahaha scared?
Then Big Bang laughed on that, since they understand and can relate to what he was saying.
Until... GD and Seungri finally left the room.
TOP, Daesung and Taeyang was now left with 2NE1. LOL! Oh no~ the three awkward men of the group when it comes to girls. So.. 
----SILENCE----
CL said “I think we also need to go by now~”
Taeyang said “Yeah. That’s right. Let’s go.”
Then they all went out of the room. What a pretty awkward moment you all had there boys and girls. After the long silence then you’ll ended up leaving and get separated with each other? LOL! Big Bang went somewhere. While 2NE1 was headed back to their dorm… they were riding the van with Thunder! Kyaaah~
Thunder was beside his sister of course. He said “Noona.. Jiyong-ssi really was a nice person!^^”
“He is?”-Hahaha. What an answer Dara! LOL.
“Yeah. He gave me a lot of advises lately!”
Bom said “Ahh. I can’t imagine him being an adviser really!” –haha because all she knows was GD loves to again and again. What a bully, right? LOL
“He might really have a lot of experience, as those words came out from him personally.”
Minzy said “Oppa doesn’t become like that to me, even once! Hmf!” 
Dara thought “Well, to me… He did it once ^^” –she reminisced the moment that GD gave her an advice for wearing stylish clothes. Well, that’s really awesome!
Thunder said “Ah noona. I have a question…”
“What is it?”
“GD hyung had a girlfriend, right? It’s quite wrong to ask this but I’m a bit curious, have you known about that?”
2NE1 was shocked by that.
CL said “Cheondoong oppa, how’d you know about that?”
“Well. He told me.”
Dara thought “How come GD told my brother about that and not even mentioned it to me? Even once? Aigoo.”
“I didn’t know something about that issue dongsaeng ^^”
“Oh okay…I still have one more question.”
“Yes?”
“Is there something going on between you and GD hyung?” –Whoa!! Yeah. Now that’s what we called question Thunder! Good job! Haha
2NE1 was speechless about that! Waa! His brother just knew it!! Hahaha
“What made you said those?!” –Dara said.
“Because, as what I’ve seen lately… You’ve been staring at him a lot of times.”- waaaa! What an eyes you got there Thunder! 
“No I did not!”
“Oh come one noona, you know that I’m not really a liar^^”
“It’s nothing! There’s nothing going on between us two! And about those looks, it’s normal!”
“No, it’s not normal… I can see it in your eyes. Hmm. Let me guess, strong desire? Haha! I wonder why hyung doesn’t even look at you. You’re on quarrel?”
“What are you talking about? So this is what he all did to you uh?! Aish. I’m going to kill him! He made my brother into this! Kyaah! >o<”
“I’m normally like this noona! I’m just saying what I see and what’s in my opinion!” –Hahaha! Go Thunder! They’re pretty obvious, right? 
“I swear! There’s really no ‘something’ going on between us two! If there is, then he’ll look back but he didn’t, so there’s nothing!”
“Well if that’s the case, what’s the reason for him to stare at you while you’re recording then?” –Kyaaah! Keep it going Thunder! Woohoo!
“He did?!”
“Ne!^^”
CL said “It’s a way of insult maybe? He always did that to us… also? Right girls?”
-she’s trying to save Dara! So that Thunder wouldn’t put malice on it!
2NE1 said “Yehhh~”
Hahaha! Job well done CL! 
Later on… Thunder dropped by to their bldg. together with MBLAQ and 2NE1 went back to their dorm.
CL said “I can’t believe that your brother almost noticed it!”
“Me too. It was so unexpected!” –Bom said.
While Dara seems to be out of herself… Minzy said “Unnie~!!”
“Ah. Yes? Yes? Why?” –she smiled.
“You’re weird. You’re out of your self. We’re talking to you! What are you thinking then?”-Minzy said.
“I still can’t believe that he stared at me.” –she’s still smiling.
“See? Sometimes the unseen things will be revealed much unexpected! Kyaaaah!”-CL said.
“Thanks to your brother Dara!” –Bom said.
“Yeah. I’m so glad I have him as my brother! Haha. But if he was staring at me lately then why doesn’t he even looked at me after on? Is he avoiding me?”
“Dara! The chance just got cleared lately! So why not take it and text him now?” –CL said.
Minzy said “Yeah! That’s a good idea! Go Unnie!”
Dara said “But what if he didn’t reply after?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter