FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 70

 

 

He had gone off the place.

GD was on the street together with Dara. A taxi stopped right in front of them two. Dara looked at GD and said “Ah…I should go in now.”
“Okay! Take care! ^ ^” –he smiles then waves his both hands to her.
Dara smiled too and waves her hand then goes in the taxi.
When the door was closed… GD knocks through the window and called her attention.
Dara looks at him. She wants him to do something sweeter now that they are already a couple so she’s expecting more.
GD smiled and said “Good night!”
“Ah.......ye…yeah.”
“Bye!”
“Bye.”

And the car moves already. She sighed and thought “He didn’t even say---”
Then her phone beeped. She looked at it and it was GD who just sent her a message.
From the message, GD says “I love you ^ ^”
By that, Dara sighed in relief and thought “That’s it~ that’s my man…” –Aw. So it’s the thing that she wanted him to say before she goes. Haha! Of course Dara, GD won’t forget that.
The car continues to move… her heart feels like it was fluttering in the air. She can’t get her smile off her face. The taxi driver noticed it while checking her out from the rear-view mirror. He saw her smiling alone. Haha!
Then he just noticed that he was giving a ride to a celebrity. He said “Oh! Miss Sandara Park!”
Sandara looked at the driver and said “Ne?”
“Ohh! It’s really you. Why did I just notice it now? A-oh.. Can I have an autograph?”
“Oh. Sure.”
“Whoa…I’m going to tell my wife about this. My daughter is a big fan of yours!”
“Really? Ohh.. Thank you.”

As the taxi parked from where Dara was going out (2NE1’s dorm). She signed the autograph and goes out from the taxi while happily waving her hand to the driver. Aww. She’s really humble.

She has reached their dorm but GD is still on his way to their house. He’s smiling.
He gets his phone from his pocket and thought “Should I call her? Should I talk to her? I miss her. Should I? To call or not? To call or not? No…” –he purses his phone to his pocket again.
He smiled and said “Aish. Of course a boyfriend doesn’t want to spoil her girlfriend on their first night. It’s good if we cut communication for tonight first to let the thrill in for tomorrow. Yeah. Ahh! You’re! You’re really a whiz kid GD! That’s why you’re G-Dragon. Haha~ Good uh… good!” –Hahaha! Why is he just praising himself? LOL.
He continued walking with a smile. He didn’t call her that night and as expected, Dara was waiting for his call! Haha! His plan worked out! Dara indeed was waiting for his call and became thrilled for tomorrow! Haha.

GD came home with a different atmosphere. His mom noticed it, she asked “Jiyong? What’s up with your smile?”
GD looked at his mom while he’s still smiling. He said “Ne?”
“Did anything good happen?”
Dami who’s washing the dishes from their kitchen looked at him. She was listening to her mom and GD’s conversation.
GD said “Yes. A very good thing happened.”
Dami said “Ya Jiyong ah~ Can you tell us what it is?”
“Aing. I can’t.” –he smiled to her and walked to his room.

His mom and his sister were left on the living room. His mom said “That boy has a lot of secrets huh?”
Dami laughed and said “It’s okay umma. Let our boy grow up from that.”
“Right. He’s not a kid anymore… *sigh* when he was still little, he loves to share what’s happening to him from school and from everywhere.”
“Ummaaa~ Jiyong will still be our baby, if we put his size now to an exception.” –Hahaha. GD has grown a lot physically so he’s not a baby for that.
His mom smiled and she said “But if we were to think about him before and now… It’s just that---”

Jiyong opened the door from his room, sticks his head out and said “Ummaaa~~ Cook me some delicious steamed egg~~”
His mom was just about to talk when he said “Thank yoouuu~” –then he closed the door.
They were silenced from the outside.
His mom then said “Well except for that.” –LOL
Dami said “I told you, he’s still a baby. I mean, he ‘acts like’ a baby!” –Haha!
Their mother smiled and cooked steamed eggs for his son.
Dami said while her mom was cooking, “That boy really is keeping something from us.” –Haha! Is it because just before, you saw him sobbing and now, you saw him happy? Yeah. It’s a bit confusing too especially if you don’t know anything behind it all. Haha.

They were about to eat the dinner after it was cooked. GD was sitting on the chair already. He’s widely smiling then he said “Ahh! Thank God! Haha. Thank you umma.” –the he prepared his chop sticks to his hand signing that he was really ready to eat. He gets a steamed egg and eats it.
Dami, his mom and his dad was just staring at him while he’s joyfully eating. They can’t help but to smile to when they see him smiling like that. It is somehow infectious! LOL

Then the time gets sooner… the night ended with the lovely G-Dragon and Dara Park happy as a new couple. Wee!

The sun starts to go up.

GD sent a message to Dara as a morning greeting. As Dara received it, she instantly smiled. She was in YG that time. For their final practice because later will be the Jeremy Scott’s Party already. It’s the final rehearsal so Dara has to do well for YG to be impressed and not to be disappointed anymore about her last performance.
Dara read GD’s message in mind, “Good morning Dara~ Smile ^.^”
Ohh. So that’s why she smiled? Haha.

She keyed in, “Good morning too Jiyong-ie! ^ ^ 2NE1 will be practicing now. Omo. I’m a bit nervous~”
GD didn’t reply.
Dara thought “Aigoo. He didn’t care? =(”

13 seconds later…

GD called her. Waaa!
She runs to the comfort room in YG to hide from them all and there, she answered it, “Yoboseyo?”
“Why are you nervous?” –Haha. So it’s his reply, a call for a reply? =)
“Ah….that….Because YG is going to watch us today…”
“Why are you being nervous about that? Isn’t it a normal thing for you yet?” –Haha. He said it because it should be quite normal for them to perform in front of him because it usually happens.
“No…Aggh! Aigoo! You know we’re always nervous in front of him.”
“Hyung is not that terrifying…well the words may be…he may also be strict at times but he’s really not......…*imagines *……..Oh…yeah, you’re right, maybe he’s a bit terrifying.” –LOL!
Dara chortled and said “I told you, he is.”
“What time will be your practice?”
“After 30 minutes, then it’s our turn already. YG has a lot of things to do so he said that he’ll just drop by to YG in able to watch us, which gave me more pressure about that.”
GD said “You should be nervous for your later performance because there’s a lot more people who’s going, what’s up with being nervous for just one person right now?”
“It still feels different.”
“Don’t be nervous. Your performance will get affected if you think you’re nervous and if you let yourself feel that you’re nervous. Relax yourself.”
She exhaled noisily. GD chuckled because he heard it. He imagines what she looks like right now, when she was sighing.
“Dara-yah…”
“Ye?”
“Do you want me to go there and watch you while you’re practicing?”
“Ani! It will make me more nervous! And besides, you’ll just waste your time going here just to watch an appalling performance from me, better stay at your house.”
He silently laughed. He said “What are you saying? I’m not in my house…I’m just walls away from you.”
“What do you mean?”
“I’m inside the YG building now, alone in the recording studio.” –Uhwaaaaa!! He’s there already!
“Wha---You—mean that you’re already here?!”
“Yes. I was here first. ^ ^”
“How long have you been here?” –she really can’t believe it.
“Uhmm…just before the clock hits 8 o’clock.”
“Ohhh! Omo~”
He laughed and said “Why?”
“You came back at YG at last.”
“Neh…that’s what they said too.”
“Who else saw you already?”
“I think almost all, except you.” –waaa!
“So CL, Minzy and Bommie-ah…saw you already?”
“Yeah……Maybe if you get out from the comfort room, then everybody, including you, saw me already.” –Waaaaa!! So he knows that she’s in the comfort room?!
“Ya! Where are you?” –she got nervous, thinking that he’s really there outside! She felt a different feeling again, because they’ll see each other once more.
“Open the door.”
“Are you there? Ya!!” –she hung up the call and shouts from the comfort room instead, just so Jiyong may hear it and response.
But no one answered… She holds the knob and twisted it slowly, her heartbeat pounds faster than ever. She was really expecting him to be there right after she opened the door from the comfort room.

She slowly opened it….


And there she saw G-Dragon standing in front of her. Kyaaaah!!
GD said “Why did you end the call?” –Haha!
“You’re…you’re really here!”
“I guess I am.” –he smiled.
Dara said “How did you find me here, you were just talking to me and I didn’t see you lately but how come that you’re already here, standing in front of me?”
“I saw you run to the comfort room while your phone is ringing. You passed me by, I was on the side but you didn’t notice me.”
“Ahh! Sorry, I just panicked.”
“Yeah. I think of that too.” –LOL, because from what she acts like lately.
Then they stare at each other. Aww. As their eyes met, they never let the gaze off. You can see by their eye contact that they both missed each other and they both have one thing in common, a common thing that their heart beats as one now. Waaa!
He smiled and said “Ahhh~ I can’t believe this.”
“Eh?”
“That we’re finally together.”
“Yes, me too. I wasn’t expecting it either.” –she said with an awkward mood.
“But Dara, we have to be careful okay?”
“Yes, I know.”
“For now, we should keep it hidden to everyone. Please try your best in acting.”
“Ne. But why don’t you want me to tell it to anyone?”
“I have my own reasons.”
“What is it?”
“Haven’t I said last night that it’s a secret?” –he’s smiling.
“Since we’re in a relationship, right? Shouldn’t we keep secrets to each other?”
“You can’t tell it to anyone, that’s it. No more words!”
“This will lead us to an open relationship Jiyong.”
“What? No. I won’t let that happen. We can only act like nothing is between us but I’m not saying that you should date and go out with another man!”
“Why?”
“I just don’t want to!” – jealous much? Haha
Dara smiled and said “…Because you’ll get jealous?”
“No! And when did you encounter a guy letting his girl date other guys? That’s stupidity.”
Dara just beamed at him, she finds him cute when he’s really jealous because no matter how he tries to deny, it still shows up. LOL
“That… falls on the same way.”
“Ani! Just don’t do it if you don’t want me to get mad.”
Dara thought “His possessiveness is somehow cute for me. He looks so adorable when he’s jealous.”
“Ya. Dara!”
“Ye?”
“About our ring… We also shouldn’t wear it at the same time. You know that we’re surrounded by watchful eyes so before we get caught, we must do our best in hiding. You can also wear it but that is when I’m not around, me too, I was objected to do the same thing. If we’re both in front of a camera, we better not wear it together.”
“I got it.”
“Ah Jagiya, I’ll go for now…”
“Why that fast?”
“I just visited here then I’ll work again.”
“Don’t leave.”
“I’m not leaving. I’ll just go back to the recording studio!” –he chuckled.
“Ahh… I thought you’re…”
“So you don’t want me to go?”
“It’s not that… I just… thought that you’re going to watch me practice.”
“I’m afraid I can’t.”
“Ahh… Okay.” –she acted awkward to him and he noticed it.
“Ya…Why are you acting like that? What are you uncomfortable of?”
“Ani…Hehe…I’m just trying to put into practice the acting that we should do when we’re around everybody.”
“Ahh! *laughs* That’s good uh! Excellent.” – as he points her finger to her and praises her for that.
Dara also laughed. GD said “So I’ll go for a mean time. Bye!”
“Bye! ^ ^”
But GD is still not moving even a single step. Hahaha! He is still smiling and just looking at her. He looks like he wants to say something more.
Dara looks at him and waits for what he’ll be saying.
GD said “You really changed me.”
“What?”
“You make me smile that no other girl can. You understand me when I’m sad, you know me when I’m already mad, you know how to set up my mood, and it’s you who can only do that to me. Do you know…Do you know that before, I feel like I’m not special to anyone? But now, I feel like I’m the happiest man, the most special guy to have a perfect girl like you.” –Awwww!
Dara said “I feel that way too.”
“You’re everything I’m not and that’s what makes the ‘me’ in myself. I felt whole as you entered my life. I cannot believe that I’ll win you like this, I had you and now I can’t live without you.” –Sweet Jiyong!!
“Why are you saying those here?”
“For you to know, how much…I love you like this.” –Aww! =) He walks closer to her.
He stares at her eyes. Dara said “Ji…ye…I also do.”
Jiyong still walks and that makes Dara cornered to the wall because she kept on walking backwards when GD is trying to be closer to her. Kyaah!
GD stopped there and they’re very close to each other now. Dara said “Jiyong-ah… You’re too close.” –she’s starting to feel nervous.
GD was not speaking. Dara said “You’re suffocating me if we stayed like this. And someone might just see us here!”
GD smiled and said “Just this time…”
Dara hits his chest and said “You just told me that we shouldn’t expose ourselves to them then now you’re---”
GD holds her hand that has been touching his chest. He held on tight to it. He said “You talk too much, that will make us exposed. Sometimes we just have to keep quiet so they won’t talk about us, we could leave them curious about it but that’s how it goes when you keep something hidden, am I right?”
“Ah..Oh. Ne! Ne…”
“You understand?” –as he leaned his hand on the wall and bent a little bit for his head to be equal to the level of her head because he’s taller than her.
Now, their faces are close up to each other. One wrong move from Dara will make them kiss. Waaa!
Dara can’t look at him straight. GD smiled and pinched her nose. He said “That’s okay. I’ll really go now. Bye Dara-yah…” –he walks away. Dara was left leaning on the wall. Haha! Still in shock of what happened. He thought GD was going to do something but then he didn’t. Haha!
She exhaled loudly when he got out. She thought “That was close! Aigoo~~ I still can’t budge myself!”
She made a quick flashback of what happened and what GD did to her. She slightly smiled by thinking about it. Haha!

GD came back to the recording studio and work normally. Dara went to the dance studio and practice with the girls.
CL said “Where did you come from?”
“I just went somewhere.”
“Dara, we should do well now, you get what I’m saying?” –Bom said.
“Yes! Okay.”
They practiced one shot and it turned out very well! 2NE1 was amazed that they didn’t commit mistakes, not even one. Minzy said “That was great!”
Then because of that, they had a good time. What a good start for the day. YG is still not arriving the building so they spend their time talking to each other inside the dance room while waiting for him.

For not about 15 minutes, he arrived…

2NE1 goes to the center of the dance room and prepared their selves to dance. YG stands in front of them, the music plays and they started dancing each of their songs. YG was watching all of them through his critic eyes. 2NE1 did well for performing it in front of YG. After they performed it awesome, YG was satisfied.
He said “You’re going to perform this for the Adidas Originals. For the after party, you just need to have a good time. Okay? It’s good. Good luck later.”
Before he steps out from the dance room, just outside of the dance studio area…
Son Ji hoon (2NE1’s manager) said “Oh, Jiyong, where are you going?”
Waaa! Jiyong is there?! He’s walking away.
“I’m going back to the recording studio. I left some tasks to do there.”
“Ahh…”
GD smiled to him and goes away. Does it mean that he still visited them to watch 2NE1 perform in front of YG? He’s been watching from the entrance and 2NE1 wasn’t able to see him because they’re busy performing for YG. Aww. Jiyong still looks at watches over her girl. =)

-From the recording studio-

GD sits back on his chair, the chair where he used to sit in. Choi Pil Kang (songwriter/producer) said “Where have you been these days GD?”
“Yeah man!” –Kush said.
“I’m in our house.”
“You’re resting?” –Teddy said.
“Yeah. A little bit.”
“So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter