FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 50

 

 

It was a bright Thursday morning…

Some from the YG came to gather up for a meeting about G-Dragon’s concert. Since they only have one day to practice and rehearse and that is tomorrow. It will be their last rehearsal so they have to do it productively.

When Dara and GD meet each other inside the YG building, GD smiled at her and Dara smiled back.
GD said “You’re more like a helper here. I always see you everywhere, any time!~” 
Dara laughed and said “It’s because you can’t take your eyes off me!”
GD giggled and said “Maybe, Yeah~” –Kyaaaah!! ♥
Dara was surprised. She said “So, it’s true?”
“Wherever I go, I always see you, now how could I take my eyes off you with that?” –he replied. Haha! He means it literally! LOL
Dara was a bit frustrated, so she said “I’ll hide from you next time, don’t worry.”
GD laughed. While he’s laughing, he said “You can’t hide from me.”
“Why?”
“My eyes are…”
“What?”
“…meant to look at someone…”
Uhwaaaa! So, as a whole, it resembles ‘You can’t hide from me because my eyes are meant to look at someone’. And in an ordinary sense, that ‘someone’ signifies ‘her’!

Dara smiled and said “Hoooo~ Goosebumps!” –LOL! Is it that creepy? Haha
GD snickered then said “Thanks for making me laugh when I’m weary.”
Dara looked at him and said “You don’t look like weary.”
“Maybe because you’re used for seeing me weary always that it turns out to be normal for you. Haha.”
Dara laughed. She said “Oh. I didn’t say anything like that huh~”
GD smiled.
Dara said “Even if you look weary, exhausted, or not, it doesn’t change anything. Well that’s for me…”
GD looked at her after that and said “For me too, to you…it doesn’t.” –Awww =)

Until…

They already heard the voices of the others that seem to be coming along the way near to them so they stopped talking because they sensed that people are coming. They are on their way to the YG room. So as they saw them two on the way…
Teddy said “Oh. There you are. Let’s get it on, man~” –he grabbed GD’s shoulder, pulled him in his arms and walked him in to the YG room. Dara was left and just entered together with the rest who’s after Teddy that time.


They are now in the YG room, sitting in the chairs around a one long rectangular table. A table commonly used for general meetings in an agency.
From the left side of the table, Teddy, Choice 37, Perry, Kush, BigTone, G-Dragon(Whoa. The producers of YG are beside each other! Haha), Dara and Bom. On the right side, they have Se7en, CL, Minzy, Seungri, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, Lee and Yanggaeng (Yang Seung Ho). Some of the staffs that will be engaged in the concert of GD are sitting on the chairs and dispersed around the room.
Kyaaaah! GD and Dara are sitting next to each other! 

They planned about the things that are going to happen on the first day of the concert and on the second day, it is to happen on December 5-6. They all looked serious and GD was writing and drawing the outcome in a notebook and the appearance of the stage for him to picture out what it will look like when he goes here and there. 

G-Dragon drinks water from a glass that’s in the table.
YG said “G-Dragon, are you excited?”
They all looked at GD and waited for his answer. GD smiled as they all looked at him. He said after drinking “If only we can start it now then I’m completely willing to!” 
They smiled. Dara also smiled and as she smiled, GD looked at her so she looked at him too. They looked at each other but they looked away immediately. Why? …because there are a lot of people around? Haha!
CL and Big Bang saw that because they are facing each other. 
They were silenced after laughing. Now, YG noticed Dara and said “Sandara is getting prettier.”
Dara became shy and chuckled in a bashful manner. She said “Ah. Oh… I think, Yang Hyun Suk-ssi’s eyesight is getting worse.”
They laughed again. 
Se7en said “If hyung’s eyes were blurred or damaged, then the rest of the guys around are even worse if you said that.”
“What do you mean?” –BigTone said.
“There are a lot of male artists and celebrities that are asking me for your number! Seriously, there are a LOT. I just can’t give them your number because it’s your private possession so do the consent lies on you.”
Bom said “Really? Oohh~ Dara, you’re gaining a lot of fan boys and they’re even celebrities! Dara Park~ Hwaiting!”
YG said “Yes. It’s true. I even receive calls from them.”
“Can you cite who they are?” –Seungri said with a dreadful reaction and facial expression. Haha!
Kush said “I was surfing the net before and saw their confessions too through different programs and I was like ‘Dude, they’re really serious about this’.” –Hahaha!
Lee said “Can you give us their names?”
“Hmmm… As far as I remember, Andy of Shinhwa is included. Heechul of Super Junior, Lee Seungki, Eun Ji won, Baek Chan of 8eight, Jung Hyung Moo, Kevin of U-kiss…” –Kush said.
Se7en said “…Also Jinwoon of 2AM, Jung Suk, Wooyoung of 2PM, Kim Tae Joon, Dong Joon of Z:EA, Lee Yong Woo and…… Aghh! I can’t remember the others!”
Daesung said “Whoa. So you mean hyung, that’s not all yet?”
“Yes!” –Se7en said.
All of them said “Whoooooaaa.”
Minzy said “Dara unnie is really a goddess!”
Taeyang said “She is. You’re a bright star then, noona.”
TOP said “There are a lot waiting uh~ Maybe if we let them form a line outside our building, do you think will it reach Busan(city in Korea/far from YG)?” –Hahaha!
Everybody laughs. 

CL said “Dara unnie is so lucky to have famous artists as fan boys and even falling all over themselves just for you, alone.”
Hahaha. They’re talking about the issues about Dara in front of GD!
GD is not saying a word. And so the topic continues to grow in their conversation.
2NE1’s manager, Son Mo, said “Sandara Park is one of our assets here in YG.”
Choice37 said “Dara. Let me ask you a question…”
Dara said “What is it?”
“If you were to choose among those men, who will you pick?” –Choice37 said.
“I don’t know.” –she said.
Seungri said “Ayy~ Come on noona. Those men are all aiming for you, maybe as of now, one of them is thinking of you.”
“I think they also have your picture in their wallet or in their phone, or it can also be their wallpaper in their room!” –Daesung said.
TOP laughed then said “Ne! Any guy can be addicted in that beauty~”
Kush said “At least when you need something, just say that you need that and there will be a lot who’s willing to give that to you.”
“Sandara Park-ssi, the new generation’s heartthrob!” –Big Bang’s manager, Kim Mo said.
Daesung said “Ahh~~ you’re really hard to reach if hundreds of guys like you. You’re so luc----”
He’s still not done talking when GD just shoves the glass of water in front of him through his hand ‘purposely’ that was like ‘Stop it already. I’m hurting!’ Hahaha! So the water spilled out on the table. LOL! So the surroundings were changed to stillness. 
While the glass is rolling horizontally on the table because it was turned over…



------SILENCE-------




They were all like “????” while looking at GD. Haha.
Maybe they have this thought on their minds, something like “What’s up with him?” because he’ll just do it at a sudden that was a bit awkward for them all, of course. What he did was out of the topic. Haha. 
But that was funny how he tries to cease the topic through that.
Dara was beside GD so she said “Oh. Why did you do that?”
They are all looking at him already. 
GD said “Sorry. I… accidentally pushed it.” –LOL! Even if it’s clearly seen that he did it suddenly on purpose. Haha! He said it with a blank face.
Then Dara sensed that GD did it intently to signal her that he’s already getting jealous. Haha! GD gave him a defiant stare after which scares her. Haha. She didn’t understand why he looked at her that way. But it was actually a sign that ‘YES’, he’s already jealous that’s why he did it as a sign for her to stop the conversation about her and the rest of the guysss that’s in the topic. 
YG saw that scene from them and slowly grinned. 
He looked at the spilled water in the table.
He became serious again then said “Jiyong… We’re in a meeting. Don’t do that kind of behavior.”
“Oh. We are? Just lately, I thought we were talking about guys who like Dara, so I thought we’re already not.” –he thought that they are not having a meeting anymore because they’re talking about a topic which is not related for the real reason of the meeting. Haha! Why? You can’t stand it anymore that’s why you did that? LOL
“Clean that up.” –YG said.
GD stood up and gets a dry towel from the storage room.
As he goes away and stood up, Seungri said “Hyung is weird.” –Hahaha!
And…

they’re still like “…………………………”

Hahaha. After GD went back, he wiped the table through a dry towel then he placed the towel on the table and sits back normally.
Dara said “That’s not an accident. How could you just unintentionally shove the glass when I saw you pushed it with intent?”
“I didn’t do that!” –he said.
“Yes you did!”
Haha. They’re fighting like kids in front of them. They didn’t mind the people watching.
GD turned back from her and faced the side. Haha! That was broody! ^ ^ Cute~
GD said “Whatever.”
Dara turned back from him also and faced the side. So they’re now both facing back from each other. But that was cute of them! childish quarrel? LOL!
Some of them laugh at that. 

Later than that…

The topic changed already and they talked about the concert already. Success, GD? LOL!
They have talked about the money that they’re going to gain. The moneys will be donated to the poor and disability in Korea. Wow, very generous and kind agency, right? They all agreed to it. Then they have scheduled for the last rehearsal for tomorrow. All of them are excited. 

YG said “After the tickets have been out in public, it’s impressive that it was all sold out after 10 minutes.”
They all said “Really?!!” –they’re all astonished.
TOP said “Jiyong is a money maker.”
Se7en said “Ne… Jiyong, we’re a family here, right?” –Hahaha! He’s talking about the shares of money. LOL.
GD laughed and said “Of course, but the reason why, we, people, have our own wallet was… I don’t know…… maybe for an organized property?” –Haha! He’s trying to say it directly but the meaning was expressed with the same thing also! Haha! Selfish! LOL. But he’s just joking of course.
Kush said “We need to kill you then, together with your own wallet.” –Hahaha! ‘Die together with your money! It’s all yours!’ he meant.
GD laughed so hard at that. 

After they had conversations with each other…

YG dismissed them. He said “Go ahead everybody. You all need to rest, because we’re going to have the final rehearsal tomorrow. Free your stress out for tonight. You all go home now.”

And some of them go home already…
Big Bang and 2NE1 went back to their dorm for rest.


On Big Bang’s dorm…

As they arrived, GD went to his room and prepared the clothes that he needs to wear for the concert. He sets the things that are needed too. He lied on his bed and said “Aaaaahhh~ it’s a good feeling that I could relax and lie in my bed like this again!”

Hours later…


He his computer and updated his account. So he’s surfing the net, when he’s browsing, he saw a picture of a girl group. He stared at it because they all have beautiful legs. Hahaha! Guys, really. LOL

He said “Wahhhhhh… it looks like porcelains. How could it be?”
He stares at other pictures. He keeps on browsing their pictures. He almost saw 6 of them. He said “Their looks and poses are quite similar! I am not browsing the same picture again and again, am I?” –Hahaha. No, GD, it’s because you’re always looking at their legs, at the same thing, that’s why it looks the same always. LOL!

While he’s busy searching for pictures of beautiful and y girls, he saw Dara’s picture too. He was shocked because out of all the pictures that he’ll see all around the internet, it’s her picture that appeared. He looked at it then smiled…

“This is different…” –while wearing a sincere smile on his face. Aww =)

He stares at her picture and said “This is the best.” –take note, Dara is not exposing any legs on that picture. Haha! XD But GD picked it as the best.
GD said “Why does she have to look so perfect? …cutest and prettiest above all the girls that I see…” -Awww.

Until he heard a noise, outside his room, a noise that sounds like someone’s opening their door. So he went out from his room to check what’s happening and he saw Big Bang going out.
He shouts “Ya! Ya!! Where are you going?”
Big Bang looked back. 
Seungri said “We’re going out.”
GD said “I said where!”
Taeyang said “We’re going to stray around outside.”
GD smiled and said “I’ll come with you all.”
TOP said “Aish. You just stay here and look at the pictures of girls on the internet!”
“How did you know that?” –GD said.
“We’re almost living in the same quarters for 4 years, I’ve known you a lot, when you’re awake and alone in your room and it’s quiet, it only means that you’re surfing the net and staring at the pictures of pretty girls, right?” –TOP said.
Big Bang laughed. GD said “TOP-ssi, you’re an ideal friend!” –Hahaha. Why?…because he knows all about you? LOL
Daesung said “Let’s go...”
They started walking.
GD said “Wait!! I’ll go with you all!”
“No one will be left here. Just stay.” –Taeyang said.
“Aissh! Why is it every time that I’m trying to join you all, you’re all rejecting me?!”
“We need to go somewhere now.” –Seungri said while looking at the clock.
GD said “ …then let me join you all.”
“You can’t come.” –Daesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter