FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 101

 

 

GD’s alone while the other members are still on the street with TOP. They don’t know what to do. TOP looks so angry. It’s their first time seeing that side of him after many years of staying together. TOP mentioned it before that he has a short temper, that he easily gets furious and he’s dangerous but they’ve never seen him show that, only now.

 

Seungri suddenly speaks, “Great. Now how are we going to perform altogether?”

Taeyang replied with an irrelevant answer. He said with a calm voice, “TOP hyung… Why didn’t you tell GD?”

Daesung and Seungri looked at TOP and waits for his response.

TOP looked at Taeyang after he asked. He said “Why should I tell it? Will it matter to him?”

Taeyang said “After the months that you shared together with Dara noona, GD remained ignorant? We thought it’s okay for both sides so I didn’t worry when I knew that you and Dara noona are getting married!”

“Jiyong didn’t also tell us that he’s going to propose to Jin-ah, right? Isn’t it like the same thing?!”

Seungri said “Aish, TOP hyung! Don’t tell me that’s your reprisal?”

“It’s not my revenge! I never intend to do reprisal to Jiyong! I am not a bad person! I’m not violent! Why do you all look at me like I’m that kind of person?!”

Taeyang said “We’re not looking at you like that. We just know that it will be so hard on Jiyong’s part right now.”

“Why do you all look only at GD’s side?! Didn’t you at least realize that it’s also hard for me?! Falling in love with your friend’s ex-girlfriend is a hard thing to accept! You know it’s not appropriate but you already fell in love! You’re into that thing already… it’s impossible to get out.”

Seungri said “Hyung, there’s always way of exit if there’s an entry…… You already did it to GD hyung before. You cheated on your friend back when they were still together. Why did you do it again?”

TOP was silenced for seconds.

 

Then he said “I can’t help myself. I love her.”

Seungri said “See? The truth finally came out. You cheated on him again.”

TOP said “Why are you blaming me?!”

“GD hyung was right! Why didn’t you at least avoid your feelings to noona for him?! For your friend?...... So it also means that all along after what you did to GD hyung long time ago, you had that hidden feelings for Dara noona?! Now you’re getting her because they split up!”

“Then you’re saying I’m the evil man here?! Should I always be the one who needs to adjust for him?! We’re not babies anymore! And please! Don’t be like this to me only because you like Jiyong more than me!!”

TOP is becoming angry again. Seungri was about to reply until Taeyang holds Seungri’s chest like he was saying, “Stop talking. Enough, Seungri-ah.”

If Seungri responds to it, it will just escalate the problem. Taeyang did it to prevent another fight. If they fight too, the fight will get worse and might lead their group to disbanding.

Seungri stayed quiet and just kept what he wants to say to TOP inside him.

TOP said “We’re already getting married soon! Stop it, please! For my wedding’s sake!”

 

They are muted for a minute. They don’t know how to act in the middle of the situation. They just decided not to talk because they are upset. If they say anything to each other right now, it might end their friendship too. They are afraid to speak a word. They don’t want ‘Big Bang’ to end and they don’t want to make the fight larger that it might already consist all of the members.

 

But after being so quiet, Taeyang said “I have to follow GD.”

Seungri said “You can’t, hyung! Then what? We’ll be three left?! Is that it?”

He thought Taeyang is in favor of GD’s side and he’ll leave them all to TOP.

Taeyang said “I have to go! GD is my best man! I can’t leave him behind!”

“We have to be complete here, even if GD hyung is not around! Four is better than three.”

“Don’t be selfish Seungri-ah! GD is also our friend! Why are you being like that?!”

“This is not what I mean hyung! I just want GD hyung to cool his head down first. Let him blow off some steam. I think we’ll just be a bothersome if we followed him right now. He needs space. Let’s just leave him alone.” –Seungri has a point anyway.

Taeyang said “Even if he pushes me away, I will still be there! I’m thinking that he needs me right now. I have to be there.” –Aww.

Daesung said “Go ahead hyung.”

Seungri was a bit surprised to Daesung’s answer. Aww. Daesung understands Taeyang.

Taeyang said “This is not a bias opinion. I just think that four is too many for someone who is left alone. We shouldn’t leave our leader alone! He is there for us in times of troubles and he helped us get through. We should pay him back for all of it.” –That’s right!

Taeyang’s words hit TOP inside. It made TOP feels guilty.

Daesung said “We all feel the same way but I guess you can only talk to him now. He’s your best friend. Go now.”

 

He didn’t come because if they all go to GD, TOP will be left.

 

Taeyang left them three out there and he goes to GD’s apartment. He knows he will be there.

Right now, Daesung and Seungri are left with TOP.

 

When Taeyang’s gone off the place, TOP said “You two can follow him.”

He’s not looking at them two. Daesung replied “That’s why we let Taeyang hyung go, hyung…… We’ll stay with you.”

TOP looked at Daesung. He said “Staying with me is a bad choice. But thanks.”

He walks away and goes inside their dormitory building.

 

Daesung said “Aish! He still looks at himself as a bad person. Ya Seungri-ah! What have you done?”

“Why me? Why are you blaming me?!”

“You made him think like that. You blamed him.”

“I just said what he needs to realize for what he did!”

“Aishhh, Seungri-ah. TOP hyung is our friend, Jiyong hyung is our friend. Can’t you be neutral for once?!”

“Well I’m sorry if I’m this kind of person! I say what I want to say! I don’t care how it will be interpreted by others, all I know is I just said what I have in mind.”

“Look, that’s a positive quality. But not always, not in this situation! Ayy~ This has gone worse.”

“What is wrong to what I did?”

“Before this brings us to fight too, why don’t we just go back to our dorm with TOP hyung?”

“That’s a bright idea! Let’s go.”

 

They just go back to their dorm before the heat between them builds up a moment. Good dongsaengs! If they fight too, Big Bang has a smaller possibility to get back together again. Opportunely, the two dongsaengs didn’t fight because they became concerned to their group’s situation right now and they think that fighting as well won’t be the solution for it.

 

Seungri and Daesung stay with TOP even if they can’t talk to him, not even once that time. TOP looks scary that it gives the feeling that when you talk to him, he’ll rip your head off. Hahaha!

 

They’re now together in the living room and TOP is in his room and his door was open.

Seungri whispered to Daesung’s ears and said “I think TOP hyung needs an anger management counselling.”

Daesung smiled so big. He wants to laugh but he can’t do it with TOP around. LOL! Seungri is joking. In serious times like this, maknae is always there to change the mood and make it brighter. Haha!

Daesung said later on, “What do you think should we do now anyway?”

Seungri said “I think we need to leave him alone first so he could have time for himself and realize that he was wrong.”

“Ya Seungri-ah!”

“Okay! Fine! Partly! Not entirely wrong!” –Hahaha. He still thinks that TOP is wrong.

Daesung said “TOP hyung has a point too. Based from what he said lately to Jiyong hyung. He has a right to fight.”

“Oh now you’re in favor of TOP hyung?!” –Haha! Seungri’s in favor of GD’s side and Daesung’s in favor of TOP’s. Is it another battle? LOL!

“I didn’t say I’m in favor of anyone of them. I just think that… I don’t know, don’t you think that what they had was a bit mysterious?”

“What do you mean mysterious? Mysterious in a way that they hit each other on the street? Is that what mysterious is for you? Doing it in public?”

“Ah! Seungri, for crying out loud! Can’t you let me finish what I was saying?!” –Hahaha!

So Seungri stayed quiet.

 Daesung said “I mean… from their fight, there’s something that feels strange… I feel like we’re missing a big detail.”

“It’s their fight. Why would we try to know every detail from it?”

“To have a fair opinion! Aishhh Seungri-ah, you’re really against me, aren’t you?” –LOL.

“Aniyo~”

“Why don’t we just watch TV?” –And they suddenly jump to a conclusion of watching TV instead of talking because talking would lead them to fighting. The two are really avoiding a fight! Haha.

 

Seungri agreed so they switched it on the TV and just watch.

 

On the other hand, Taeyang just came to GD’s apartment. Thankfully GD didn’t lock his apartment so he was able to enter easily. If it’s locked, it would be so hard to convince GD to open the door for him because he knows that GD never entertains someone when he’s upset and he just won’t talk to anyone.

 

When he opened the door, he yelled, “I entered Jiyong-ah~” As he walk around his place, he saw the mess on the floor, the broken vases and the pictures all around. He was astounded to see all of those inside a neat man’s room. It is very unusual, yes, because GD keeps his room tidy and his things organized. Taeyang now realizes that GD is genuinely angry that’s why he did all of it lately and why he comes up with those mess.

 

He finds GD everywhere around his apartment. He saw his wallet on the floor. He looks at it and sees the picture of Dara. He feels more worried for his best friend. He can feel GD’s pain just by looking at what he had done inside his apartment. It is pitiful.

 

He continues on walking around and soon he found GD in his bed room. He was expecting to see a fuming and insistent GD right now but no, he’s lying on his bed and his feet are laid down on the floor, calm and peaceful. He was staring at the ceiling of his room. His eyes were open but he’s not moving an inch from his position.

Taeyang quickly goes closer to him so he could see if he’s still breathing or not. It might be a funny thought but that thing was not far from possible based from his situation. He saw that he’s still breathing. He sighed in relief. He knew just by observing everything around and also GD, that he was already done withdrawing all his anger. And then he spoke, “Jiyong… what have you done to your apartment?”

 

Jiyong is still not moving. He’s like a man who just lost his mind, not moving, not speaking and just staring elsewhere. Taeyang was standing so he can clearly see Jiyong’s face while he’s lying on his bed. He saw the fresh wounds on his cheek and his lips. Jiyong’s eyes were teary that time too. It looks like he just cried lately and was about to cry again. Awww.

He can’t help but to feel sorry for his best friend.

 

Deep friendship often results in knowing, frequently without asking, what the other feels and needs. Somehow our psyches become intertwined, and we know things about each other that we have no rational reason to know. No one told us, it’s not written down anywhere. Of course, we may not always know all of the whys and wherefores, but we get the sense that something is wrong, and we find out the details.

 

He said “Jiyong… I’m really sorry to what happened.”

 

But Jiyong is not responding, like he’s a dead man lying in his bed. Taeyang sits in his bed and he looks against him. His back is facing Jiyong. He said “I understand that you can’t say anything at all right now. I just want you to know that I’m here man.”

 

Jiyong answered through silence. He’s not speaking. Aww.

 

“I saw your wallet in the living room. I saw all of the things you threw. I saw pictures of Dara noona… I’m really sorry. From what I saw, I guess you’re really angry… I mean, who won’t be? Hehe. I came here because I worried about you.”

 

Taeyang waits for Jiyong to speak even one word to him but he didn’t. He’s not even himself that moment. It’s like his mind is emptied and his soul is somewhere.

 

Taeyang continues on talking and he tries not to mention anything related to what happened lately because he knows that if he said something about it, GD would feel shoddier than now. From what he’s acting like this time, he looks like he has already released his anger and he’s all calmed down and over it, if he still brings the issue back, it will just make him angry and feel the pain again.

 

He said “You got hurt. Don’t you want to wash your wounds first?”

 

 

----SILENCE----

 

 

And then Taeyang keeps quiet after he realizes that GD doesn’t want to talk. But not until Jiyong surprisingly speaks…

 

“Is this hill worth my life? I may have won the battle but I lost the war.”

 

Taeyang looks at him after he said that. He tries to check his reaction but nothing’s changed, he’s still staring at the ceiling.

 

“The loss of someone to understand me, to love me, and a woman I could love, left a void and empty hole inside of me which I will never be able to fill.  I have learned to live with it, but to be abandoned emotionally is to struggle the rest of your life to be complete again.  It also implants a fear that all those you will love in the future will also abandon you…… and she will… I know she will abandon me… and I hate it.”

 

Jiyong finally shares his feelings to Taeyang. He just thinks that in order to confront problems, he has to talk them out openly.

 

He rises up from lying then sits down on his bed. He’s now beside Taeyang.

GD said “It’s a tricky business knowing when you say it all and when you don’t. Because that’s the risk—you don’t know. You don’t know whether you haven’t shown enough courage if you don’t say it all, you don’t know if you’re not going to help by not saying it all. Very delicate.”

 

Then he stands up and walks away from his room. Taeyang speaks with a louder voice because GD’s far away from him now, “You can tell me! Jiyong-ah, tell me!”

 

Jiyong didn’t answer so Taeyang goes out of his room too and find Jiyong. He roams around his apartment and saw him standing in front of the refrigerator. He’s getting something from the fridge, maybe an ice or something to apply to the bruises in his face.

 

Taeyang said “Jiyong… you should tell me what else happened after it.”

But GD’s not answering. He just continues on digging some ice. Taeyang said “How about Big Bang? What now? We’re just going to end up like this? Separated?”

GD finally replied, “I never said that we should part ways. I just don’t like to see him anymore.”

“We’re all friends. If you’re not friends with him anymore, you know well that we’re going to get affected too! We’re a team! We should be working as one!”

“I don’t even know how to work things out anymore!! I lost them! I’m bad! I’m wrong!! I don’t know what to do! I’m confused!! I—just don’t know anymore!” –Awww.

“You only focus to what is wrong, why can’t you see the right side for once? The right things you’ve done.”

“Sometimes the wrong things are the right things that I have to do and the right things…… hurt me.” He said as he got the ice cubes out of the fridge and walks away again. He goes to the cabinet in his living room and looks for an ice pack to put the cubes in.

Taeyang follows him again. He said “So what? You’ll just stay here? Like this?!”

GD is not replying, he’s just facing back from him. He got the ice pack and then he puts the ice cubes in it. He pretends like he’s not hearing whatever Taeyang is saying.

Taeyang feels annoyed to GD’s actions. He keeps on keeping still and quiet when he says something.

 

So he said “This is not a good idea!! If you’re just going to stay here and feel sorry for yourself, nothing’s going to happen! You’re not helping yourself!! You’re just locking yourself to the past and keep on hanging to the bad things that happened in your life!! How are you going to move on in that way?! How are you going to live a good life?! How will you be able to see things straight?! Come on man, do something!! Help yourself!!”

 

GD immediately turned around and faced him with a little bit of tears in his eyes. He shouts, “Help me! Damn it, help me!!” –Aww. =(

 

YB was surprised. It’s like he showed YB how he feels about himself and he looks like he’s having the hardest time in life. YB felt guilty why he said that to him. He doesn’t know exactly how it feels to be in his situation anyway, but he judged him too early.

It’s easy to say, it’s easy to dictate him what to do but it’s hard for him to really do it. From what GD said, it tells that he really wants to move on from the past, to help himself, to have a good life, to see things straight and not to feel sorry for himself… he’s trying, but he can’t do it all at the same time. He just can’t do it because it’s difficult for him. It’s like he said “If only I can!! I can’t help myself! Show me how!!”

 

YB was hushed for seconds and he makes effort to say something. He stutters when he says, “Wh—What can I do? What should I do?”

 

GD calmed down and sits down on his sofa while putting the ice packs on the area of his face that has bruises. YB was just standing and looking at him.

GD wipes his tears before it even falls from his eyes, trying to look tough. He said “I’m sorry… it’s just………when you loved someone so much… that long… you’ll never get over it for years, you can never get away wherever you go… everywhere I go, it’s still her. I can’t let go.” –Aww.

“But she’s… getting married already.”

“I know and it that after a year…… and until now… I’m still struggling to get over it.”

“What will you do now?”

“Are you serious? I can’t do something to it anymore. TOP, who used to be my friend, is already getting married to her. Can I still do something? *scoffs* Heh… I don’t need to.”

“You can’t just give up your friendship with TOP hyung like this, Jiyong.”

“Do you know what you’re saying? Long ago, I started getting this weird feeling about him, but nothing I could put my finger on. I knew I was right with my intuition. I let it pass. I forgave him. Now, rather than develop his own life, he sort of took over my life, he even secretly dated my girlfriend, twice! How genius!”

“I think there’s just a misunderstanding. He just made a mistake. We’re all humans!”

“He did it twice, man. If he’s really my friend, he won’t dare to do it again but what did he do?!...... Most of us have made similar mistakes, thinking we have formed a unique bond with another man, only to be disappointed. The man appears to be a friend but just isn’t. It may be tempting, after such a painful experience, to hang up our spurs and retreat from taking any more risks. That’s true, I forgave him. I took the risk. But that course is an even bigger mistake. We all need other men in our lives, so even though mistakes can hurt, they can also provide the wisdom to discern true friendship from false.”

Taeyang didn’t reply. He lets Jiyong speak everything out first.

 

GD said “It’s funny but it’s true, to know how desperate we wish to maintain our trust in those we love! In the face of everything, we try to find reasons to trust… because he’s my friend, because she’s my girlfriend that time……… Because losing faith is worse than falling out of love…… And right now, I finally knew what this is all about. When you grew so much trust to someone, it feels good… until it breaks… now besides from, it hurts like hell; it is freaking hard to bring it back. I have finally woken up to the reality… although the wake-up call is painful.” –Aww.

“So you can’t be friends with TOP hyung anymore?......Never again?”

“Look, I’m in the middle of the answer of either yes or no. But right now, I’m more on… yes…… but I’ll see…”

“…… What will you do now?”

Jiyong looked at him and stares at his eyes. He knew what Taeyang is trying to mean, of what he’s trying to ask just by looking at his eyes.

They had silence. Silence makes the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.

 

Jiyong answered, “I’ll…… I’ll just let them be.” –Awww. He’s giving up his hopes.

 

Taeyang feels sad when Jiyong said that. He felt the same feeling as Jiyong’s.

He said “Jiyong… you lost the valuable persons in your life.”

GD puts the ice pack to the table. He said “Sometimes the only great thing you can do in life is sacrifice.”

“Oh, you’re trying to be a hero now?”

“…*smiles*…When things go wrong, you’ll save the day by your own… that’s how it is… It just came to realization that the person that needs to be held accountable for change is actually me. Then later on, you’ll find out that… you are your own hero. So yeah… if it’s for her… I’m willing to sacrifice… again and again… even if it takes me to hundred years, I’ll do it all over again.” –Aww.

Taeyang said “I know you can recover to this soon. I believe in you. I’m sorry for what I said lately…… I’m glad that you feel better now……chingu-yah (my friend).”

GD looked at him when he called him ‘friend’. Jiyong feels better knowing that he still has friends who are always there for him. He realizes that he did not lose everything.

 

He stands up like he’s going to go somewhere again. He said “I felt a little bit better since I released my anger… obviously, just look around you. *chuckles*…(He’s talking about the mess he made to his apartment lately. Hahaha!)… and yes, I feel a lot better now because I already opened it up to someone… *looks at Taeyang*… but that doesn’t mean that I forgive TOP hyung already.”

Taeyang grunts because of it. Haha. GD walks away while saying, “Tell him that I will not attend his wedding ceremony. Never.” –Aw.

He goes to his room to get the medicine kit from his cabinet for his fresh wounds.

Taeyang sighed and said “It will be hard for us three to fix this…”

 

Taeyang stayed in Jiyong’s apartment for another hour and they had another talk again. Jiyong always shares his problems and secrets only to his best friend, that’s how it works with men. After an hour, YB goes back to Big Bang’s dorm and slept with the four members.

It’s another night without their leader.

 

The next day…

 

 

It’s a friendly sky above.

                                                                                                       

Currently, in Big Bang’s dorm… TOP was lying on his bed. He just woke up but he’s not yet rising from his bed because when he woke up, he called Dara right away.

 

Dara answered her phone.

 

“Annyeong! Good morning Seunghyun-ie~~!”, she greeted with high spirits.

TOP smiled. He said “Ah~ Why are you so happy today?”

“Nothing… maybe because you called? Kkkk~”

“Hahaha. You don’t seem happy whenever I call you like this before. Tell me, what is it about your morning today?”

“Aniyo~ I’m always happy when you’re calling me every time, it’s just not that clearly shown. It may not be obvious but I’m always happy, really!”

“I trust you. Haha!”

“Did you eat your breakfast already?”

“Wait. I’m supposed to ask that first.”

“But I asked it first, be sorry!”

“*chuckles* I’m still not off my bed. Haha! I want to check you first. That’s the first thing I do as I woke up anyway.”

“Oh really? You didn’t call me last night anyway! Aigoo~”

“Ahhh. Haha. Last night? *remembers what happened yesterday*… Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Ya! Eat now!”

“How about you? Did you eat already?”

“Yes. I had my breakfast. You should stand up there and eat some foods.”

“Alright. Ah, Dara… do you have anything to do later?”

“Uhmmm… I’m free in the afternoon. 2NE1 will do something this daytime.”

“Oh, that’s good. Then can we go out?”

“Going out has always been not a good idea for us, you know that. Unless we’ll escape from our assistants or guards—Oh!” –She paused and got the idea.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Ne!~ So where are we going?”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Anywhere, just not too public.”

“What about you go at my Villa?”

“To your house? Ohh… Do you live there alone?”

“Yes.”

“Ahh… that’s a better idea since it’s a private place.”

“Yeah. We can have dinner, watch movies and anything in my house without worries of being issued.”

“That’s right.”

“Okay. So I’ll just pick you up later.”

“Ne. Araesso! See you later~~!”

“Hahaha. I love your mood. It kind of makes my day. I love you!”

“I love you too!!”

“Ne, bye.”

“Bbyong~!”

 

TOP hurriedly gets up from his bed and eats his breakfast. He’s very excited to go out with Dara later. Their relationship is doing better and better everyday and their love for each other is growing fonder! =) TOP didn’t think of what happened yesterday first because it will ruin his day today although it bothers him sometimes.

 

TOP is free the whole day so he chose to spend the time to his fiancé. He waited until afternoon just to see Dara. He left a message to Dara’s phone, saying, “Dara… call me when you’re done with your work. I’ll pick you up at your dorm.”

Dara didn’t reply. TOP thought that it’s because Dara was just so busy. He understands that so he patiently waits.

 

7 hours later…

 

Dara already called him. He said “Finally! Yes!!” He’s so excited, he answered his phone quickly.

“Yoboseyo?”

Dara noticed TOP’s good mood with his voice. She said “Ohh… now you’re in a happy mood?”

“Haha! I’m just excited. So, you’re at your dorm now? I’ve been waiting for so many hours for your call!”

“Really? *laughs* You waited for me since lately?”

“Yeah! Until you finished your work!”

“Aww. That was sweet. Then what are you waiting for? I’m waiting here.”

“Oh neh! Neh!! I’ll be there in a minute!”

“Alright! Be safe.”

“Ne.”

 

After they end the call, Dara fixed herself. She’s very looking forward for meeting TOP even if they meet almost every day. She goes to her room, puts a little bit of make-up on and faces the mirror. When she was satisfied with her look, she proceeds to the living room and waits for TOP to ring the doorbell. She waited for 30 minutes.

 

CL goes out from her room. She was about to go to the kitchen to prepare a coffee for herself but she saw Dara on the living room so she stopped and says, “Oh. Dara unnie. What are you doing there? Why are you so dressed up? Where are you going?”

 

Dara said “Aigoo. Chaerin-ah! I’m supposed to go with TOP today. I’m waiting for him to pick me up here.”

“Ohh… How long have you been there?”

“Just… a couple of minutes……”

“Ahhh. *goes to the kitchen*”

“Uhwaaaaa~ Chaerin-ah! I’m really waiting here for 30 minutes! Why isn’t he here yet?” –Haha. She can’t lie so she ends up telling the truth.

“30 minutes isn’t that long. I think it’s just enough for someone like TOP oppa who lives from a far place from here, I mean that’s just the time for transportation up to here. Unnie, you’re excited uh? Kyaaah!”

“*smiles* Haha! Ani~~ He just said he’ll be here right away. I’m just worried.”

“Did you try calling him?”

“Not yet. He said he’s on his way lately that’s why I just waited.”

“Why don’t you try to call him now?”

“Alright.”

 

She called TOP and after one ring, the doorbell of their dorm rings at the same time. She said “Oh. Omo! Could that be TOP?”

 

She runs to the door and opened it. It was TOP. Dara smiled so big and said “There you are! Aigoo! I’ve been waiting for you! Oh what happened to your face?”

“Let’s just talk about it later. Not here. Okay?”

CL greets TOP, “Annyeong TOP oppa~!” even if she can’t see TOP from where she is right now. Haha.

TOP said “Oh. Annyeong. *looks around and finds where the voice came from*… Where’s CL?”

“She’s at the kitchen.”

CL goes to their living room too so TOP could see her. She said “You’re late oppa. Dara unnie’s been waiting for you since lately.”

“Aigoo CL! Keep quiet!” –Dara said.

CL said “Dara unnie’s like ‘Aigoo! Where is he? What’s taking him so long? Eottoke? Eottoke?’. Hahaha!!” She’s teasing Dara. TOP laughed to that.

Dara said “Aniyo! I didn’t say that.”

“Ye. But close enough!”

“Aigooo~~ Really! I didn’t act like that.”

TOP said “Did she really wait for me?”

“Yes! And very excited!” –CL said.

“Is that so?”, he said while giving Dara a cute grin.

Dara said “Ahh! Okay! I give up. I’m knocked down! Aish! You two are so—Ahkkk.”

CL and TOP laugh.

 

Dara said to TOP, “Maybe we should leave now.”

CL asked, “Oh. Where are you taking her oppa? Where are you two going?”

“We’re going on a date.”

“Ooooh~ Date? Hmmm~ Is that why you’re so excited unnie huh?”

Dara laughs. CL asked TOP again, “Oppa, where will be your date?”

TOP smiled and said “Why should I—*laughs* Why should I tell you?” TOP thinks that it’s kind of ridiculous if she asks for the place too.

CL said “I’m just making sure so that I know that Dara unnie will be safe and I know where to go when something happens.”

TOP answered, “Nothing bad is going to happen as long as I’m with her.”

Dara was touched. CL said “Alright. I trust you anyway. But… just tell me where.”

“In my villa.”

“Oh… Well that’s a safe place… is it really a safe place uh? *looks at TOP’s eyes*” –Hahaha. TOP immediately knew what she meant. He said “Haha. No. Haha! Why—?! Hahaha. Dara will be safe with me.”

“Ne, I get it. You can go now.”

Dara said “Bye bye CL-roo!”

TOP said “Byee~~”

 

Then they got out of 2NE1’s dorm at last. TOP said as Dara closed the door, “I can’t believe that CL would be interrogating such things.”

Dara chuckles and said “That’s just how our security system works. You have to pass through our leader first before anything. Uhwahaha!”

“Ohhh… that’s too much. I mean, in Big Bang, we don’t have that. Our managers aren’t even that strict to us. I even think if they still worry about us or what.” –LOL!

Dara laughs loud. TOP smiles because his joke made her laugh. He holds Dara’s hand and said “Let’s go to my house now.”

“Okay. Any plans to do there?”

“Hm. How about cooking together?”

“That sounds fun! Watch a movie after?”

“We can do it!”

“Ooooh~ *makes the ET sign*… This is exciting!”

TOP looks at her and sees her doing that with her hands. He said “Haha! That’s cute!”

“Hehe. Thanks.”

 

After minutes of transport, they already got into TOP’s place. Dara is now inside TOP’s villa.

 

She said “Ohhh! This place is cosy!”

“Feel free to do anything. Just don’t break my toys.” –Hahaha.

Dara smiles and roams around his big house like a kid given a permission to play around a playhouse. Haha. TOP is having fun watching her.

Dara said “Even your house is so manly! Ooh~ It’s true that a house reflects a person’s personality!”

TOP said while Dara is walking around his house, “Why don’t we cook now?”

“We’re going to eat already?”

“Yes, so we can watch movies too while eating the foods that we cooked! How you like that?”

“I like it! Okay, let’s go!”

 

They started cooking together. They play with the ingredients and have fun. When they’re in the middle of cooking, they feed each other and give each other a free taste of the food. As the cooking process was done, they go on to the living room and played a movie. They spent a hour cooking and now will spend more hours by watching a movie.

 

The foods are now on the table in their living room. Dara sat down on the big sofa. She said “Your house is really enormous.”

“Oh no, trust me, I’m not the only one from Big Bang who has a very huge house.”

“Should I still wonder? You’re all highly paid as always!”

“Haha. Ne. What movie do you want to watch? Love stories again? *chuckles*”

“I can watch anything, just not horror movies.”

“I don’t like horror movies anyway. Hmm. What do I have here… action, you want?”

“Uhmmm. I think I’m better off with romantic movies. Haha!”

“Oh. Alright. We just went back to that option…”

Dara laughs.

 

TOP plays the movie to his big flat screen, almost like a film house’s screen size, almost. Haha. He is sitting beside Dara and they’re eating the foods that they cooked while watching the movie.

 

Dara was watching the movie intensely. TOP was staring at her face. He’s not eating anymore!

 

Dara noticed after 1 minute. It took 1 minute before she came to realization that TOP was indeed staring at her. Haha! She looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter