FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 41

 

GD said “Why am I being like this? I can’t even admit it to her! I get so weak! Confused! Useless! This is not me anymore! I haven’t been this way before! I have to make a move before she finally slips out from me”

He sent her a message “Goodnight Dara ^^ You should sleep now” –then he thought “Aish! What am I expecting? She’ll reply? She’s with TOP tonight so probably she won’t”

But minutes later…

*GD’s message alert tone*

He hurriedly looked at it, he smiled as he saw who it was from..
“Goodnight too Jiyong-ie”
He said while smiling “She replied?! How?”
He keyed in “How was your night?”
“It’s fun! ^^”
GD thought “Maybe because TOP ended it good for you?”
He just keyed in “Soy sauce crab paste!”
“Why?”
“Where are you?”
“I’m on my bed now.. getting myself ready to sleep.”
“Ahh.. Why just now?” –Haha. He’s getting closer to his target question.
“Because I met someone lately”
He thought “There…. she just said it =(
”Ahh.. who?”
“TOP-ssi”
“Ah….. I see………… sleep well, okay?”
“Okay”
“Goodbye”
“Bye” –she didn't reply after and GD was left like “…”
He said “That was odd! That’s our shortest conversation so far! Maybe she’s really sleepy, that’s why……… Or maybe, she and TOP are already------------ No! They can’t be! That may be the reason why she’s frigid to me now? Aissshh!!”

He can’t sleep. He already did everything to make him self drowsy but still…. He wasn’t able to. Why? Because something’s bugging him.. Haha

Hours have passed…

And then…

*sounds from the door* (Someone’s keying the password, in short, someone just came)

GD immediately stood up, he made his hair look scraggly and he wrinkled his shirt so that he’ll look like someone who just lied on the bed, then he made a sleepy face so he’ll look like he just woke up. Pretending, so that he won’t look very bothered from sleeping because he’s been thinking about them two that’s why he can’t sleep.

As he goes out.. as expected, it’s TOP..

He looked happy. GD thought “Aigoo! He’s happy? Maybe it’s true?! Ahhh!!”
GD said “Yo.”
TOP looked at him and said “You looked . What happened to you?” –Hahaha. ?LOL!
“How about you? What happened to you? You came late”
“Ahh.. *chuckles* That one? I went and see Dara noona .. *smiles* ”
He stares at GD from top to toe then sighed… He said

“I understand….. Gaho was really grown up, right? Well I guess you should tie him if this will be the case” –Haha! He thought that Gaho did it to GD that’s why he looked so harassed. LOL!
“Ayy~ Hyung! I just woke up! >< So what happened between you two?”
“Secret!” –he smiled then he happily run to his room..
GD was left there.. He came back to normal, no more sleepy acting! He stomped his foot on the floor and said “Aissshh! He didn’t say it. It just makes me feel more curious about it! Ahhhh! I want to sleep now, but I can’t!”

*A moment of silence*

A little later…
He looked around.. he thought “Ah-huh!”
He went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and smiled… He said “Glad that we still have crispy donuts here! Ahhh~~ You look dazzling tonight uhh~ *talks to the donut*” –LOL!
He gets it, he sat on the sofa in their living room, switched on the TV and watched cartoons! Hahaha! The only amusement that could make him feel at ease and comfortable..
While watching, he seemed much focused on the TV show. His eyes are staring at the TV while eating donuts. Haha! Cute..

20 minutes later…

GD is now like “ZzZzZzzZ…” –Haha. He fell asleep from watching and of course because the donuts made him full…
The TV is still ON. Haha. That was consuming! He forgot to turn it off because he already fell asleep, so he was now, slumping on the couch while hugging a single pillow and sleeping. Aw. How adorable~~

5:30 AM

The TV is now shut off by Taeyang, the early bird. Haha.
He looked at Jiyong and said “Aish. He’s really tired…… But at least, please turn off everything before getting yourself to sleep. *exhales noisily while staring at him* Jiyong… You’re still not changing…”

then he said..
“…you still love crispy donuts and cartoons.” –Haha! Because he saw him with a crispy donut’s powder in his face and the emptied box of it in the table, and the TV that’s still on, which the shows are cartoons. Haha! Cute kiddie Jiyong.


Until….. it’s already 6:30 AM..
WELCOME SUNRISE!

GD’s still sleeping. The other Big Bang members were dressed up ad going somewhere..
Then suddenly, Gaho barked continuously, so GD got awake. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. Haha Just like a common thing that man does when he just woke up, He wiggled his body and stretched his arms.. He then saw Big Bang members who were about to go..

He said “Ya!! Where do you think you’re all going?!”
“We’ll just go somewhere else” –Daesung said.
“without even telling me?!”
“Uhhh~~ We.. just told you” –Taeyang said. Haha!
“I mean, you didn’t even wake me up! If Gaho didn’t wake me with his bark then you won’t notify me to where you’re going and will even leave me here sleeping still?! That’s rude!”
“How about us? Do you think we’re aware whenever you’re leaving or not, early in the morning when you need to go somewhere too?” –TOP said. Haha. That was nice!
GD got engrossed for that. He can’t say anything for that. He said “B-b-but----Y-y-you!”
“Alright. That’s enough. We’ll leave” –Taeyang said.
“Wait!”
They all looked back to him with a questioned face. GD said “I want to come with you all”
The four looked at each other and said “Ani~ you should stay. Bye. We’re in a hurry!”
“But where are you going really?”
“Bye.” –then they went out. GD stood up and tried to run after them but the door was already shut and closed. So he said “Aiissshh!! *scratched his head lividly* I just wanted to come with them =( ” –Aww. Cute leader Jiyong, left on their dorm ALONE. LOL

So then, without anybody around.. every where was silent inside. He looked around and saw Gaho on the floor, looking at him. He said “Gaho… *sigh* your poor daddy was left. Would you mind if I asked you a favor?”
Gaho is still looking at him. Hahaha. Jiyong, why ask Gaho? Hhh… If only he could speak a word.. LOL
GD continued “I want you to tear them up as they went home, bite them all. No mercy Gaho~ No mercy~” –Hahaha! Bad GD.
GD said “I want to see their body halved!” –Hahaha. You’re crazy GD!
Then he smiled and said “Tsh. What am I saying?” –and goes to the dining area and search for foods. He found a kimchi rice made by, obviously Taeyang. Taeyang only has the specialty in Kimchi.
So he sat and eats..

*phonecall*

While chewing the foods, he gets his phone and answered it without even looking who it was.

GD: Yoboseyo?

Dara: Good morning!

GD: Oh it’s you

Dara: Did you eat already?

GD: I’m actually eating..

Dara: Ohh. So where are you?


“I’m with Big Bang, we’re out for this morning.” –TOP said. Awww! So it’s not GD whom she called and talking with. So who’s talking with GD now? =(
Dara said “Ohh. I see.. so you’re all out?”
“No. Jiyong was left”

On the other side..
Jiyong said “Why did you call, hun-chae?”
CL said “Aren’t we going to have a practice today?”
“Ayyyy~ we won’t obviously practice this early, it’s still 6:56 AM~~”
“Haha. So let’s just meet later..”
“Alright. Oh. How about you? Did you eat your breakfast?”
“No. Since last night, I haven’t eaten anything yet”
“Don’t make it as a habit CL~ You already did that when we recorded for the song ‘The leaders’ with Teddy hyung right? Don’t you ever starve yourself again~ It’s not healthy”
“You’re always so concerned oppa”
“I’m always like this. ----silence---- I mean, I’m normally concerned with everyone around me”
They got serious…
“Everyone?”
“Yes. Why? Even if you can’t see it, I am. Believe me!” –Hahaha.
“Hahaha. Alright. I do believe you…. For now”
“Hun-hun Chaerin doesn’t believe me, even if I am clearly showing it, she still won’t.” –he’s chuckling.
“I already said that I believed you”
“Still… then later you’ll come with me and will never absorb even a single thing to everything I do.”
“Aniyo~ That’s not it”
GD is smiling while talking to her. He said “But you’re trying to let me think of that thought. You can’t do anything with it.”
Hahaha. CL sighed and said “I have nothing to say now…”
GD laughed and said “Convey a thanks to me later~ I would really appreciate that if you do” –then he giggled again. He’s just kidding.
CL said “If you said so.”

TOP and Dara’s conversation:

Dara said “Where are you all going?”
“We need to attend a special meeting”
“Special meeting? About what?”
“That’s actually nothing noona. Ahh~ Noona?”
“Yes? ^^”
“Thanks… for, uhh.. last night.”
“It’s fun staying around in the night with you. You’re really clever.”
“I guess we both are. That’s why we mixed up well...”
“Hahaha. I remembered the hug thing. That was the greatest drama I’ve ever performed! That really proves that we’re both good in acting scenes!”
“Yeah~ We should give a title for that!”
They both laughed. Omo?! So does it mean that the hug last night was all acting and fake? They’re just playing a drama scene. Uhwaaa~ Only if GD knew that, he won’t think about you two the whole night!
“Let’s mimic another drama. *thinks* Mmmm… what do you think is nice?”
“love stories!” –Hahaha.
Dara laughed! She said “I love that one too. I wasn’t expecting that from you”
TOP laughed. He said “I really love those kinds of movies or dramas to be true~ Something to relax my mind” –Hahaha.
Dara said “I’m watching a lot of dramas. And I also like love stories, honestly! I heard that you’re filming for Iris? Ne? I think it’ll be a blockbuster after! I’m already a fan of yours! And uhh~ would you mind if I have an autograph from you?” –She’s just fooling around, but she doesn’t really mean that thing seriously, it was just a joke.
“Only if you’ll watch together with me then you’ll get one”
“Omo! Omo! *fan girl tone of voice* (Hahaha!) When? Where?”
TOP hoots on her funny accent. He said “Later.”
“Are you serious?”
“Yes. I am. Why?” –Hahaha. He took it seriously!
Dara thought “Omo~ TOP is really different. I thought he’s a joker but then when it comes to these kinds of things, he doesn’t get it. When it’s GD, I guess he’ll be like ‘I can’t believe rabbits can also watch TV on its own!’ and many more, anything but slurs! Aigoo!” –Hahaha. I agree Dara.
Dara said “Because I thought you’re with Big Bang today and you’ll be having a meeting?”
“A meeting doesn’t last for a whole day of course!”
“So…. Where will we watch?”
“Our place”
“What? Big Bang’s dorm? Ani~ Ani~ No thanks!” –shy? LOL
She thought “Big Bang, so it only means that GD will be there too. No! I can’t socialize with them all alone by myself!”
“Why?” –TOP said.
“I… you’re all boys, I mean”
“YG has tons of boys. Don’t you mean you’re still not used to it?” –Haha
“But.. Big Bang..”
“Oh don’t worry. We have different schedules from now. We rarely see each other in our dorm, it’s like when Seungri is out, Taeyang also is, as well as GD, so Daesung and I were left. But I think tonight, I’ll be there alone”
“Ohhh.. Where will be the other members?”
“Now you’re asking for them?” –Hahaha.
“Ani! Is it that bad to know?”
“Alright *sigh* Taeyang will be in the YG with Seungri and Daesung, GD will be practicing and preparing things for his concert.. maybe on the YG building too”
“So we’ll be left?”
“Yes. So you can come?”
“Yes”

While on Big Bang’s dorm, GD was done talking to CL. He was now eating and staring at the table, unaware of the time.. He thought “It feels weird when it’s not her.” –Awww..

He said “Why do I feel like I want to call her right from this moment and listen to her voice again, the only voice that could make my day brighter than ever” –Awww. That’s sweet!
He held his phone and then let it go again and placed it on the table, beside his plate. He said “What am I doing? Ahh! Jiyong, you should resist it! Resist! And I’m not expecting a call from her! Why would I?! Tsh! That’s not me. I don’t wait for her calls! I won’t, of course!”

Then suddenly, the phone rang. He immediately answered it. He said “Yoboseyo?”
Hahaha. Not expecting uh? LOL

“Ya.”
“Oh! S--S--”
“What? You’re surprised?”

“Se7en hyung?”
“Ne. What’s up?”
He exhaled noisily and thought “I thought it was her” –Haha!
“I’m okay”
“What’s up with the sigh?”
“That’s nothing hyung. I thought you’re out from Korea? How’d you call?”
“Good thing that you answered the call from just a single ring. This is a roaming call~ This is really expensive uh! So you must pay attention”
“What are you going to say?”
“By the way, are you waiting a call from someone?”
“W-what? No.”
“Then why did you answer the call that fast?”
“I pick it up because I saw it was you” –Haha. Lie!
“It must be strange answering a call from me then when you pick it up, you talk like as if you’re not expecting that it was me”
“I’m not, hyung! *sweats* ” –Hahaha. Because he’s lying.. LOL
“Okay. I called to inform you that I’ll come to your concert”
“Really?!! waaaa! Aigoo~ Se7en hyung! Are you serious?”
“Yes.”
“You’ll be joining? But aren’t you busy?”
“I found time for that. And I decided to come to my dongsaeng’s special day”
“Aigoo. Kamsamhamnida!! You made me happy hyung!”
“So how are the practices and rehearsals doing?”
“We’re going to have one later. When will you go home? Here in Korea I mean?”
“A week before your concert, I will.”
“How about tomorrow?” –Aw. He really misses his hyung.
“No Jiyong. Hahaha. So how are you now? I actually called with this purpose.”
“I’m fine, thanks for asking hyung.”
“Do you have any problems?”
“Why ask for that one? Haha. I have a lot.”
“Give me one example of it”
“What? Are you serious about this hyung?
“Yes. I wanted to hear my dongsaeng’s problems”
Se7en is closest with Big Bang since their pre-debut times.
“Isn’t it a bit uncomfortable sharing this to you? Because this is bugging my mind recently”
“What is it?”
“I can’t get the thing that I want. I have a lot of opponents that’s why I can’t even fight for it. I feel like giving up to it now.” –Aww! He’s obviously talking about the issues about Dara with this one!
“I see… You know Jiyong, that is not an excuse for giving up.” –Uhwaa! Go Se7en! Go!!
He continued “You won’t get that thing unless you already did everything you can.”
“I can’t.”

Se7en became silent…

“Hyung?” –GD said.
“Is this about love Jiyong?”
“What? Why? Haha! Aniyo~ How can you say so?” –being so defensive.
“I just realized that everything you said was connected to it” –WOW! Good sense Se7en!
“I---I….”
“Let’s see… Who’s this lucky girl?”
“Ani~ That’s not it.”
“So what’s the matter about this thing? Explain it to me”
“Aish. I can’t say it..”
“Did you ever confess to her?”
“Not yet.”
“Ha! So it’s really about love!” –Hahaha! Nice! And GD bites his lower lip and thought “Aigooo! He’s really smart! I fell to his trap!”
“So why aren’t you still telling it to her? You babo(stupid)!”
“I’m afraid…. It’s not easy to be in my situation..”
“So you keep it hidden?”
“Yes”
“Then what? You’ll give up after? That’s lame!”
“I don’t want to tell it to her yet. I’d like to do it step by step! I want all things to be cleared out before I do. I don’t do and make decisions that fast and not think about it deeply.”
“You can’t help that Jiyong. It’ll still come out”
“Why?”
“Love is like magic. The more you hide it, the more it shows. The more you suppress it, the more it grows.” –Good one Se7en!
GD was muted from that.

He said “What should I do?”
“Make a move!”
“I’ve been thinking about that since lately, I just can’t do it”
“Why?”
“Something happened which will make it more complicated for me to do it so”
“What? You’re scared? A man should be brave enough Jiyong. Oh. Only if you’re not, then you have the reason to act like that” –Hahaha!
“Ayy~ hyung! I’m a man of course!”
“Then act like one!” –Whoaa!
“But---“
“Jiyong!! Do my words!”
GD thought “Aish. He’s really scary!”
“Alright.”
“Ask her now..”
“You mean, right now!?”
“Yes!”
“How about later?”
“Just ask her anytime! Okay. I think I’ll cut the call now”
“Right. Thanks for the call hyung! Oh~ Omo~ you’re really adorable *mimicking a fan girl’s voice* I think I want to be Han Byul noona(his girlfriend) for it~”
Se7en laughed and said “You punk! Stop that”
“I know.. “
“As I came back, I want to hear the progress, alright?”
“Ne. I can’t wait to practice with you hyung”
“Alright. Don’t worry I’ll be back~”
“Ne. Kamsamhamnida!”
“Bye. Good luck o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter