FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 45

 

 

GD keeps on working after, but in a different mood. He used to be workaholic at times, and that’s what he is now. Haha.

The day after…
GD woke up early to shop for the outfits to wear on his concert. It was early in the morning as he goes out and search for stores who are already open. But he went to the shopping mall also to survey for the good class clothes. And let’s see how destiny ignites them both… Dara was also out to shop for their basic goods in their dorm. And it was at the same mall from where GD is! Kyaaaah!

GD was on a store that is popular for the expensive leather jackets while Dara was on her way to the groceries. 

GD on the store was looking for a leather jacket. He was leafing through the clothes that are hanging. He said “Something that’s good in the eyes. Hmm... I need a good quality.” 
He’s finding it hard to search for a particular jacket that has been on his mind. He said “Aish. This is hard. I can’t decide!”

Dara on the other side was wandering around the mall. She said “I think I should buy a new shirt too. I think it’s time to buy a new one. I also need something for myself. Oh, 2NE1~ I’ll buy the groceries just after I bought a shirt, I swear! Kkkk.. ^ ^” –Kyaaah! Go go go~ Go shop for a shirt, now the probability of them to see each other was almost 99%! 

She walked around. She got her head looking left and right, searching for a perfect store to buy one.
Until… Ta-da! She just passed by the store where GD is. 

She looked attentively to it. She said “Am I just day-dreaming? Or it is really him?”
She walked closer and as she was steps away, she was shocked. Because it’s really him! She thought “Omo! What is he doing here? He’s also shopping? And he’s alone! Aigoo~ What does this mean? Is this an opportunity for me to get? Is this a sign?”
She stared at him. She saw him finding a hard time choosing one from the two leather jackets that he’s holding. He can’t seem to decide what to choose. 

GD inside the store…
He’s holding two jackets on his left and his right.
He said “*looks at the jacket on his left hand* Is this better? Or this?*looked on the right one* Aigoo~ It’s difficult to decide and choose one, alone!”

Then someone talked from his left…

“I think the one on your right looks better.”

GD looked to his left to see the person who talked. He was surprised that it’s Dara! She was smiling brightly at him. GD thought “She’s here? How? She smiled again. Ahhh~ this bitter feeling and the pain, it just fades whenever that comes out from her face!”
He looked at her. He lifted the one on his right and he puts back the one on his left. Then he went to the counter and bought the one from his right. Awww. 
He said “I’ll have this.” –he bought the one which Dara chose! Aw. Sweeet =) Why? Because it’s Dara’s choice, it’s assured that it’s good because the decision came from her? Haha. Special decision uh? ^ ^

Then as it was placed in the paper bag or shop bag, GD looked back. He said “Why are you here?”
Dara is still smiling. She said “I’m actually here to shop too.”
“For clothes?”
“Ne.”
“By the way, thanks for helping me choose. I can’t decide easily lately. Fortunately, I got you here.”
“I also didn’t expect that you’re also here. I just went here to shop and to buy our groceries.”
“Ahh… This early too?”
“Yes. They’re all hungry that’s why I decided to voluntarily shop for them.”
“That’s good.”
“Uhmm. Ji? Is it okay to ask a favor to you?”
“What is it?”
“Can you help me choose a shirt too? If it’s okay with you.”
“You mean you want me to shop with you?”
“Ne…?”


GD thinks…


He thought “I think this is a chance to get. I can’t avoid her for a long time. I can’t stand it. And who would rather neglect this person standing in front of me? From now, I take back everything I said. I’ll take chances when it lies in front of me.” –Kyaaaah!

He said “Okay.”
Dara smiled and clapped her hands. She said “Yay~~ I’ll be on shopping with G-Dragon. Isn’t it wonderful?” –fan girl accent. LOL
GD smiled to that. 
They walked around… He said “Yesterday, my stomach didn’t hurt so it’s a safe food. Congratulations~”
Dara giggled. She said “Of course! I won’t let you eat spoiled foods.”
“Me?”
“I mean everyone.” 
“Really? *looks around* Ah! I think that store is good! *he points*”
Dara was staring at him. She thought “Now, he’s kind to me? But I’m happy to see him back to himself when he’s with me.”
GD caught her staring at him. He said “Why? Is there something wrong?”
Dara said “Ah. Aniyo! Aniyo! Nothing.”
GD walked away and said “Let’s go. Follow me.” – As he turned back, he warped a smile on his face. Haha. 

Dara was following him on his back. She was staring at his back. GD looked back to check if she’s still there so he caught her staring at him again. Haha
He said “Why?”
“What do you mean why?”
“You kept on looking. Yes, I’m attractive but you don’t have to abuse that.” He said it in not a serious manner so he’s just fooling around from it. Dara laughed.
GD said “Come here.”
“Me?”
“Of course! Who would I rather call?” –Haha!
So she came closer. She said “Then?”
“I think you should stay beside me. I won’t know where you are when you’re at my back. Maybe I’m walking continuously and you’re not at my back anymore.”
“I’m not leaving you...”
GD looked at her…He said “Because I know the good clothes and not, so if I’m gone, you won’t have someone to guide you?”
“Aside from that…” –LOL!
GD smiled. He said “Don’t worry. I’ll help you with this.”
Dara smiled again. GD thought “I really can’t resist being ignorant to her. I can’t get mad any longer. Why? Aigoo!”
GD helped her shop for clothes. So for short, it’s all GD’s handpicked clothes. Haha. All his choice! LOL
Dara bought them all.
GD said “I’d like you to wear simple clothes as possible. Let the one who wears it stand out without the help of the unique outfit.”
“Ooohh.” –Dara said.
GD chuckled to her funny expression.
Dara said “You’re different the past few days. I’m glad to see that you’re back now.”
“Me? Why? You missed me again?” –he’s smiling.
“A little bit.”
GD was shocked by her answer because he wasn’t expecting it. He said “Really? Santokki missed me?” –there he goes again! Haha.
Dara said “You’re calling me that name again!”
GD said “Where’s your doll?”
“Tamtam-ie?”
“Yes. Unless you still have a lot…” –Hahaha!
“Tamtam-ie is my only doll. It’s in our dorm.”
“Why didn’t you bring it?”
“I think I’ll look stupid when I brought it here while buying groceries alone.”
“That’s not stupid~”
“Then what?”
“It’s not that bad to look at…with you. I don’t know, maybe it’s because I got used seeing you like that.” –Hahaha. Seeing her look stupid? LOL
Dara said “Ya!!”
GD continued “But I loved those stupid things. No matter how stupid they are. Some may call it dumb… for me it’s cute.” –Awww..

Dara blushed to that. GD stared at her.
Then he said “You’re fixed today uh~ you look good.”
“You noticed? *sigh* I worked hard on this lately.”
GD just smiled. He said “So shall we go to buy your groceries?”
“You mean…you’re going to accompany me still with that?”
“We’re already together, so I have come to think that, why not?”
“Those are girly stuffs.”
“Okay.” 
“Are you sure?”
“Why?”
“I thought guys don’t like this kind of things.”
“I’ll come with you.” –Awww.
He walked his way to the grocery store so Dara chased him. GD said while walking “Is it okay with you? I’ll join you.”
“It’s okay with me…Of course.”
And they shopped together. Aww. Dara bought cosmetics, foods and many more. Beside of all, GD tags along with her and he never gets away. He’s not letting even a single second pass while he’s with her. 


After buying all of it…


GD said “Let’s eat a late breakfast.”
Dara looked at him. He said “Please don’t reject me again. You don’t have to do something for today, right? So you have no choice. Eat with me~” –that was romantically funny. It’s like he’s saying ‘I got you and you have nowhere else to go but with me only!’
Haha. Dara smiled and said “Ah. About that, I’m sorry…”
“That’s okay now. All I want now is you to eat with me!”
“I’ll eat with you.”
“Good. Now let’s take the time that you haven’t spent with me when you rejected me last time with this.” –Aww.
“Is it okay if we don’t have them with us?”
“Yes. The only difference now is we’re only two in this, but it won’t change anything.” –Sweeeet!
Dara became shy. She said “Araesso. Let’s eat.”
They ordered foods from a particular store in the mall…
They were now sitting in front of each other. Dara feels uneasy facing him. She can’t look at him straightly.
GD keeps on eating 
Dara thought “I feel different today :) ”

Until…


“Dara.”

So Dara looked at him. He said “I want to see you wearing the clothes that I picked for you.”
“Oh… Okay.” –she stood up but GD held her arm and pulled her to sit back.
He said “Not now. Eat first! You should eat that all~”
“I get it! But I still won’t get fat.”
“I’m not talking about that. Money matters, that’s what I mean. That’s expensive, so you should not leave some of it.” –Haha!
Dara’s reaction was like “You!!” that seems like he’s going to hit him. GD laughed. 
He said “No, but you still need to eat. Even though it won’t make you fat…even if you won’t gain a pound. If you’re healthy, that’s an assurance.”
“Look, Jiyong is concerned~”
GD said “I’m just worried because you’ll be carrying a lot of shop bags later. I thought that if you don’t eat, the shop bags could possibly weigh more than you.” –Haha! He’s insulting her again.
Dara smiled. She said “Fine! I’ll eat a lot now!”
She started eating.

GD said “I saw you working hard too~ Don’t tire yourself much. That’s why you need foods to preserve energy. And by the way, thanks for helping!” –Kyaaah! So it means GD appreciates it all as expected! Good work Dara!
Dara sighed in relief. She said “I’ve been helping for almost weeks. I deserved to be thanked.” –she acted arrogant, but she’s just kidding aside.
GD chuckled again then said “Let’s buy a dessert.”
“Sweets are not allowed for us to eat.”
“What? Really?! *he can’t believe it* What’s up with Hwangssabu hyung’s(2NE1’s manager) mind? He’s making you all deprived to foods.”
“But he should be strict to it because we’re girls. We need to observe our fitness.”
“Do you enjoy it?”
“...the rules?”
“Ne. Even if you can’t eat what you want?”
“Yes. But sometimes, I wanted to disobey the rules upon eating what I’ve been craving for. I really crave for ice creams! Too bad, I can’t eat some.”
GD said “Wait there.” –he stood up.
“Where are you going?”
“I’m going to buy an ice cream for you.”
“But we’re avoided to that!”
“Let’s break the rules once. And besides, they won’t know.” –he smiles. Waaa.
“But what if---”
“I won’t let you not to get what you want. If it’s a rule, then I’ll break it just to make you satisfied.” –Kyaaaah! How sweet!!
Dara slowly curved a smile on her face then she said 

“Jiyong-ie!”

GD looked at her. She said “I want strawberry!”
He laughed and said “Okay!” then he walked away to buy one.


Dara was left. She can’t get her smile off her face.
She said “I thought he’ll be forever frigid to me. I’m so happy that it doesn’t last for days! He’s back… Yes, he is =) ”


2 minutes ago…


GD’s back, with 2 ice creams.
Dara said “You bought 2?”
“The other one is for me, unless you want me to drool, of course I can’t just stare at you eating alone.” –they both laughed.
GD handed her the strawberry flavored ice cream. GD bought the chocolate one.
They both started eating the desserts after finishing their late breakfast. Dara looks like a kid who eats an ice cream for the first time. GD laughed to that. Dara smiled too and kept on eating.

Until, GD slightly stands and bent his body forward like he was reaching Dara. So Dara had no idea what he’s doing. She got nervous.

Then GD’s finger wiped her cheek because there’s an ice cream stain and said “See? You’re deprived.” –Hahaha. He’s saying that it’s obviously seen that she hasn’t eaten an ice cream for a long time because she looks very hungry to it. LOL
But that was touching. He wiped it with his finger.

After that, he sat back…

Dara said “Oh. Thanks! ^ ^”
GD said “Do you want to go home already after this?”
“Why?”
He checks the clock on the wall and said “It’s still 7:41AM.”
“And?”
“I want to wander around the mall still. I rarely do this that’s why I wanted to try. And it’s an opportunity because the mall is almost empty yet. So no one would see us.”
“Good idea! Okay! I’ll come with you!”
GD smiled. Then they ate the ice cream…


He said “I tried to search for a carrot flavor but they said it’s out of stock. And I just realized that, there may be a lot of roaming rabbits here too.” –Haha. He’s insulting her again. By the way, it’s just a joke. It’s not true =)
Dara said “Isn’t it silly for someone to buy an ice cream for a rabbit?” –Haha.
“No. Because I know one who eats that..” –he’s referring to Dara. LOL!
Dara laughed as well as GD.
She said “Ahh~ It’s been a long time~” –she’s talking about his insults.
“Ne…”


------SILENCE-------



GD spoke. He said “How does it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter