Vows

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Victoria looks up from the book she was reading when Nichkhun walks into their bedroom wearing a somber face.

“What’s wrong, Babe?” she presses the open book to her chest as she sits up straight and pushed her back onto the headboard. She watched as Nichkhun puts his phone down on his bedside table before crawling next to her, he sighs and takes the book from her hands and reached over her to place it on her bedside table; he then pulls her into his embrace.

“It’s ME time,” he grins as he wiggles his brows at her, he leans down to kiss her fully on the mouth.

Victoria laughs against his lips, “Are you not going to tell me what’s got you all bothered?” she moved so she was on top of him.

He shakes his head, “Nuh-uh,” he says and then went back to kissing her.

When his kisses moved to her ear she takes a deep breath, “Why not?” she pushed up from his chest.

His arms went around her waist and back to keep her from moving away, “I don’t want to talk about it right now, I missed you so much.” his voice was husky and he lifts his head up and caught her lips in an unhurried kiss that sent her melting back into his chest.

Victoria decided not to push the issue and just relaxed, she had missed him terribly, he was away for three days to attend to some urgent matter in Hong Kong, he wanted her to go with him on that trip but she was busy with the preparations for Cravings & Co.’s first anniversary and Se Young’s upcoming wedding, and between those two she doesn’t have enough hours in the day to finish all her work. When he arrived earlier she was able to meet him at the airport but after a brief lunch they separated ways to do more work. She giggles when he flipped her and pressed her back on to the mattress.

He grins down on her, “A little bit of warning, Babe. I am a little bit more than eager tonight,” he smirks when she blushed furiously under him, “I have to make up for the days that I was away,” he pounced at her when laughs.

 

Nichkhun was tracing lazy circles on her back, he smiles on her forehead and pressed kiss on it, she was lying on his chest, their legs tangled under the sheets. Her hand moved from his stomach up to his chest.

“Are you going to tell me what’s bothering you now?” her head moved back as she stretched her neck to look up at him.

Nichkhun smiles first as he looks down at her, “I don’t have any choice do I?” he chuckles when she shakes her head, he drops a kiss on the tip of her nose, “Alright, I will tell you.”

She settles back on his chest and prepared to listen.

“I am just having a hard time with the hotel in Hong Kong; the marketing department is having difficulties.” He props his head up with his arm.

“Can I help you with anything? Or we can ask Unnie to look into it, I’m sure she won’t mind.” Victoria props herself up to look at him, “That is just my suggestion of course,” she hurriedly adds when he lifts his brow. 

He chuckles, “You don’t have to worry about voicing your suggestions, Love. I will always listen to them.” he reached up to caress her neck, “I happen to know and acknowledge that you are smart and capable, so anything you tell me will always be considered.”

 She grins and then leans down to deposit a kiss on his jaw, “You sure do have a way with words, Mr. Horvejkul. That is one of the reasons why I like being around you.”

Nichkhun laughs out loud and wraps his arms around her to bring her closer, “Is that right?” he stared up at her and he felt a hitch in his heart, he had long admitted that he can’t get enough of her not just for his physical needs for her but for so much more. He had found a partner in her. She had fulfilled all of his needs and she is able to keep up with him in all aspects. She is his lone source of strength and inspiration. She doesn’t mind talking about work and help him figure out things when he admits of being stuck, she happily helps him with things she can do and then silently stands by his side and hold his hand when she feels that it’s her presence he only needs. He is now thoroughly dependent on her. He will not survive if one day he loses her.

“Babe, what is it?”

Her voice jarred his thoughts; she was frowning down at him. He smiles.

“I love you.”

Her face transforms when she smiles and chuckles and allows him to pull her back in his embrace.

“I love you too, but I suspect you already know that,” she was tracing a finger on his lips, she smiles when he caught it in his teeth. She grins when an idea formed in her head, she blushed at the thought of it; she moved and started to drop kisses on his jaw before moving up to his mouth. “Just in case you are not convinced,” she smirked when he looked surprised, “Let me show you.” with and evil glint in her eyes she moved down to kiss his neck. Whatever it was Victoria had in mind only got executed half way because after teasing him mercilessly he took over with a vengeance.

 

 

 

Nichkhun is, in all aspects very, very happy. His company had expanded successfully and now after months of dizzying hard work he is finally seeing results and its coming in bulk. His life is all lit up in bright lights and he can’t help but puff up his chest with intense pride. He is of course crediting everything to Victoria, the love of his life. His life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter