Would You?

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Lol! I wasn't expecting the uproar from the previous chapters. (^^) I had figured you guys to be Nichkhun's fans than Victoria's. Hold on to your ears because I am not done with the drama. A little bit of fluff for now to soothe the frowns. Enjoy!

A tidbit: The title of this story is taken from a line of a song. Can you guess which one?

 

 

 

 

Victoria opens her eyes to find herself in Nichkhun’s bed, she moves to stretch and looks around and found the room empty. She smoothes down her hair and checked her phone and saw that she had been asleep for an hour. After talking it out with Nichkhun they both decided to stay in the condo for a while and when she complained of being tired and sleepy, he took her to bed and they cuddled until she fell asleep in his arms.

Victoria sits up, “Babe?” she calls out.

The bedroom door opens and in walks Nichkhun, he has his phone pressed to his ear.

“I’m here.” He says to her and crawls on to the bed and settles himself next to her. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to his chest. She had been watching him and she also eavesdropped in his call, he was talking to one of his executives. He bids goodbye to the other person on the phone.

“Who was that?” she asks.

He tosses his phone down on the bed and pulls her closer with his free arm and kisses her temple.

“It was Director Heo.” He informs her, “I told him that he is going to be in charge of some of the holiday preparations, I also designated two more for the rest.” He sighs in her hair, “I decided I don’t want to be too busy so I get to enjoy the holidays with you. My Dad had already told me to delegate responsibilities a long time ago, but I had wanted to prove to them I was a capable CEO so I tried to take over everything.”

He was playing with her fingers, he chuckles, “I realized I have been paying them to do almost nothing, so I probably surprised them when I called to tell them to do their job.” He looks down and with his thumb and forefinger lifts up her chin to press a kiss on her lips, he pulls up an inch, “I want to have enough time to spend together with you, there are days I don’t even have to show up at work. If you want I can help you around the shop.” He wiggles his brows at her.

She laughs at his antics, “I will not say no to that.” She pulls away to sit up next to him, “we are being run ragged, I always try to plan for everything but it never comes out the same.”

He rubs her arms up and down, “I can send some of my people over, they can help you with deliveries and such and I can probably hire a few more to help out in the kitchen.” He was serious.

She smiles, “No, Babe, I was just kidding. We can manage; your guys are already busy with the stores preparations.” She leans on his arm, “It’s just for a few weeks and then it mellows down. We’ve done this before, we’re not a bunch of amateurs you know!” she points at him with a frown.

Nichkhun laughs; he takes hold of the finger and brings it up to his lips, “I don’t doubt it for a second.” He chuckles when she playfully glared at him. He pulls her back in his embrace, forcing her to sit on his lap sideways,

“I just want to make sure you don’t run yourself ragged. You have to hire part timers if you find that the load is too much, like I said I can help you with that.” He is now rubbing circles on her back, something he knows she likes, he bends down and kisses the tip of her nose, “and besides the less time you have to spend at the shop the more time we have for each other.” He tells her in a husky whisper.

He smirks, her eyes already rolled closed the moment he started his ministration in her back, and she had wrapped her arms around his neck and was now sagging into him.

He lowers his face to her ear, “Love?” he nuzzles her cheek.

“Hmm?” was all she could manage.

“What do you think? Should I start making calls to arrange for some more help for the shop?” he whispers to her ear, he waited but she was not saying anything, he chuckles and starts to nibble at her earlobe. “Love, are we saying yes?” he asks again in between kisses.

She moans low on , “Sure, whatever you say.” she says distractedly; she sighs and presses closer to him.

A slow smile pulled at his lips as he lowers her down on the bed, he presses kisses that trailed from her ear to her luscious lips, he was teasing her with feather pecks on her lower lip until she starts to kiss him back. He moves to settle himself over her and traps her face in his hand and deepens his assault on her already sensitized lips.

Her hands move up his chest and up and around his neck and then starts to massage his scalp with one while the other pulled at his collar to get him closer. He moves his kisses down to her neck and his other hand went around her nape to secure her to him.

She suddenly stiffens in his kiss; her hands moved and were now pushing at his chest. He moves up and checked on her.

“Love, what’s wrong?” he was fighting to calm himself down.

She was panting as she looks up at him, she suddenly closed her eyes forcefully that her brows were drawn together, and she clamps her lips together as if trying her best to stop from uttering something.

That worried Nichkhun, he was suddenly afraid that he might be hurting her, he cups her face with one hand, “What’s wrong?” he props himself up with the other.

She whimpers and covers her face with her hands.

That prompted him to sit up, “Babe what is it?!” he was really worried now. He takes her hands away from her face. She was red all over including her neck, she looked embarrassed. He smoothes a thumb on her knitted brows, “Are you in pain?” he asks her again.

She groans and sits up and pressed herself on the headboard, she curls her legs up to her chest.

 “Love, you are scaring me, what is it?” he asks frantically this time. He crawls up next to her and sits on his hunches while facing her.

She had covered with her hands; guilt was etched in her eyes.

He sighs and pries her hands away, “Please tell me.” He can’t stand the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter