Deserve

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Victoria had to blink a few times in her surprise, her jaw drops, “What in the world are you up to?” she sits up straighter. “This is serious.” Her brows were knitted together.

“I am serious.” He says to her, he takes a deep breath and squares his shoulders as he sits in front of her. “Kiss  me one last time, we agreed before that you are going to kiss be before I leave.”

He leans back, “Since this is the last time we’ll be able to see each other, I deserve a kiss. Don’t you think so?” his brow lifted up, he takes a deep breath, “Now, come on. Kiss me.” He closed his eyes and waited for her to deliver his wish.

Victoria, who was still gaping at him as he issued his argument, suddenly laughs. “You have got to be kidding me!”

Nichkhun opens his eyes and frowns at her; he shakes his head, “No I am completely serious,” he looks at her in the eye. “That is my condition. You kiss me and then we go home,” he was all serious, “No kiss, this boat stays here,” he paused as if contemplating something, “Or we could go on a trip, we have enough fuel to last for a few days,” he leans closer, “Do you want to go to Japan? How about China?” he looks out the window, “we could have a rough time though, the weather report says there might be a rainstorm coming our way and,” he was silenced in the middle of his rant by Victoria’s scrambling over to him and smashing her lips into his.

 

Nichkhun wanted to think that she just decided to kiss him as per his request and because she wanted to and not because he frightened her about being caught at sea in a rainstorm. But he will take it, he will take everything she gives him.

He smirks in her kiss and wraps his arms around her forcing her to straddle his legs. He sensed that she was pulling away so he secures her to him by holding on to her waist and back with his arms. When her head tried to pull back he tilts it up and deepens his kiss. He hungrily attacks her lower lip until she moaned and that spurned him to do some more. Her arms were already wrapped around his neck and he groans in triumph when she pulls him even closer.

Slowly he laid her back on the bed and hovers above her to make sure she was not crushed by his weight. He abandons her sweet lips and starts to drop kisses on her jaw and slowly and teasingly down to her neck. She whimpers and her fingers went to his hair. He kept her gasping for breath by giving all his attention on her sensitive spot.

“Nichk-”

He stops her from speaking by moving his kisses to her lips again, his hand cradles her face while the other pulled her closer by hooking her knee onto his arm and drawing it over his hips. He then trailed kisses down her neck once again. She hissed when he rocked his hips against hers, she pants on his ear and pulls him closer.

“Say you’re mine, Love.” He says to her urgently in between kisses, “Say you’re mine.” He growls in her ear.

“Oh,” she pants, her head rolling up the pillows as she gives him more access to her neck, “I can’t,” she whimpers, “I can’t breathe.” She was pulling at his hair desperately, “Babe, help me!” she moans and pulls him up.

Nichkhun moves up and opens her lips and blows in air softly and as he finished he captures her lower lip in his teeth and pulled, “Say you’re mine,” he commands huskily.

Victoria gasps when he captures the tip of her tongue in a kiss, “I’m yours.” She cries out breathlessly and kissed him back. She felt him smile against her lips.

“You’re mine.” He kissed her slowly this time, gone was the urgent pace, but it was more intense, almost adoring that it brought tears to her eyes.

“This is mine.” He says before he kissed her eyes and her tears. “Mine,” he kissed the tip of her nose, “mine,” her cheeks, “mine,” her ears, “all mine.” He finally growls and kisses her full on the mouth.

Victoria moans in his kiss, it was tender yet passionate; she melted in his arms and allowed him to lead. She knew the moment she kissed him she lost devastatingly with her inner battle. At first she was convincing herself that she was doing it so he can send her home, but she knew she was lying to herself. She has been for months. She lost but why does it feel like she won instead, why does she feel like celebrating instead? She closed her eyes and pushed all the worrying thoughts in the back unconscious spaces of her mind. At this very moment and for the rest of her life, she wants him, and only him.

She gasps when he flips her up and she found herself straddling him. She blushed and almost got to cover her face in embarrassment, but he sat up and she lost her mind in his kisses again.

“I love you.” He says to her against her lips, he suddenly pulls back and cradles her face.

She nods, “I love you t-” she giggles when he interrupted her with another searing kiss. He laughs and pulls her on top of him and continued to kiss her and then pushed her back on the bed. He hissed when she raked her fingers on his back.

“Love, please,” he pressed his face and pleaded in her neck, “Don’t push me too far, I can only take so much.” He nuzzles her cheek, “Don’t forget I am still a man and you are almost testing all my patience by just looking like that,” he was already whining, “Stop moving for just a minute,” he pecks on her lips, “Give me a minute, Love.” He takes deep breaths.

Victoria swallows back a hysterical giggle and grins in his hair; she takes a deep breath and tried to get comfortable underneath him by slightly moving up on the pillow. She stops when he grunted.

“Please Love, stop moving, I beg you.” He says desperately.

Victoria found herself enjoying the torment he was in, he was the one who initiated this seduction why is he having a hard time now? She decided to . She takes another deep breath and since her leg was still wrapped around him she ever so slowly drags her feet down his leg in the pretense of just lowering it down.

“Victoria!”

She bites her lip to keep from laughing out loud from his firm reprimand. “What?” she feigns innocence, “My leg is cramping up.” To prove her point she straightens her other leg and in the process she accidentally bumped it on something very sensitive right now.

 He groans like he was almost in pain.

“Sorry.” Victoria was horrified, but she ended up giggling, she tried to stop when he pulled up from her neck and dangerously glared at her but she failed, “I’m sorry,” she says in between giggles, “I really didn’t mean to do that, why don’t you get off of me, that would probably be best.” Her smile was wiped off of her face whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter