He Belongs To Me

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nichkhun was just wrapping up a telephone conversation with one of his friends when Victoria walks into the guestroom; he brought his tux with him when he came for breakfast as per Victoria’s instruction, it was practical than having him drive back and forth just to change. He was almost ready all he needed to do was fix his bowtie and put on his jacket and he is all set.

He looks up and smiles as she walked in, she was wearing a sleek black evening gown that hugged all the right and important places, she was bare on the shoulders and her only accessory was a pair of crystal earrings dangling from her ears, her neck was also bare since her hair was up on a vintage looking bun. He immediately said goodbye to his friend and tossed the phone down on the bed.

His eyes roved all over her appreciatively, “Wow!” his grin getting wider.

She stops a few feet away and slowly turned around for him, she laughs when she stopped to face him, “Well? Do I pass? Do you think this is good enough for your people?” she was teasing him.

He took the necessary steps to get closer; his eyes were trying to drink all of her in. He reached for her waist and pulls her in, “You are perfect.” He says huskily, his hand moved up to her neck and tilted her head up for a kiss, she was on her toes as she reached up for his kiss; she suddenly pulls away, “Careful with my hair.” She warns him with a smile.

He grins, both his hands went  around her neck  and started caress her fair sensitive skin and then slowly running it over her shoulders, he saw her eyes slowly close,  “I don’t know if it’s okay for me that you are dressed like this.” He whispers to her ear, he smirks when she shivered, his hands still travelling down her back. Her gown was low cut on the back, its top edge lower than her shoulder blades, he growls and bends down to press kisses on her shoulders.

“Why not?” she says breathlessly, she was pressing closer to him.

“Because I don’t think they have the right to see you like this.” He says lazily, “I think I am the only one who gets to see this, maybe I should put you in one of those dresses Muslim women wear, the one where you only see their eyes.”

She laughs, “Don’t be absurd!” she pushes him away and tried to step back but he didn’t allow her to move an inch.

“Better yet, we cancel the gala and just stay here,” he wiggles his brows and grins, “I promise I will make it up to you.” He chuckles at her frown.

“I didn’t waste an hour to get ready just so we can stay home.” She whines.

He sighs, “Alright, I will behave.” He kissed her forehead and reluctantly let her go.

She smiles brightly, “Here let me help you with this.” She points at his undone bowtie and starts to fiddle with it.

He grins, “You know who to do it?” he suddenly frowns, “Who did you do it for?” jealousy dripping from his voice.

She was distracted by the chore, “My dad, I would sometimes help him when they have to go to a party.” She was telling him.

He smiles at her concentration, her lips was set in a determined small pout as her fingers did their work and her brows were slightly drawn together.

He chuckles and wraps his hands on both sides of her waist and stayed still for her. She finally smiles and smoothed the finished tie, “Done!” she says with pride, her eyes shining as she looks up at him. He muffled her laugh with another kiss.

“Thanks, Babe.” He grins, he presses another kiss, “It’s the first time someone has fixed my tie for me since I was twelve, and my mom always did it for me.”

She smiles, “You’re welcome, you don’t mind?” she was suddenly thinking that he might not like it when other people do things for him.

He slowly shakes his head as he gathers her even closer, “I love it when you do things for me, I love it when you cook for me, when you feed me.” He nuzzles her cheek, “Especially when you kiss me.” He nibbles her lower lip, he felt her smile.

 

“Knock, knock!”

They both whipped their heads towards the doorway, they spotted a frowning Krystal.

“Are we going or what?” she huffs.

Nichkhun laughs and lets his girlfriend go, “Yes we are, Princess.” He grins at the blushing woman by his side. He turns to grab his jacket and his coat.

Victoria laughs and walks toward Krystal who was scrutinizing her face, she suddenly points. “He messed up your lipstick.” She narrows her eyes at her.

Victoria smiles, “I will go and fix it. Go and get your coat we’re leaving.” She turns her cousin around and gave her a gentle push. She hears Nichkhun laugh, she turns and shares a smile with him before hurrying up to her room to fix her apparently ruined make up.

“Woah! Princess, you look very pretty!” Nichkhun gushed at the younger woman.

Krystal’s face broke into a smile, “Really, Oppa!” she twirls in her taupe tea length taffeta dress with a billowing tulle skirt for him and strikes a cute pose.

“Really beautiful!” Nichkhun beams down at her. “Cute!” he crinkles his nose and reached for her to squeeze her in a hug.

She squealed, “My hair!” she frowns up at him, “You’ll ruin it!”

Nichkhun laughs and pinched her cheek.

“Oppa!” she shrieks.

They both look up as Victoria descended the stairs; Krystal smirks at a gaping Nichkhun, she nudges him and he grins at her.

“Nicholas is already asleep.” She informs them.

 

“Don’t you all look amazing?!”

They all turned around and smiled at Ho Sook, she beams, “Absolutely decadent! My goodness!”

“Thank you, Aunty!” Krystal giggles.

“Now go and have fun.” She was shooing them out, “don’t worry I will look after the little master and I promise to call if anything happens.” She smiles at Victoria.

They all said their goodbyes and Nichkhun helped both women into his car.

 

“Oppa, do you know all who’re going to attend the gala?” Krystal asks from the backseat, she was busy fiddling with her phone.

“Some,” he looks up at his rearview mirror to check on her, “My friends are attending, and your Se Young unnie is going to be there with Wooyoung.”

“Okay” the young woman said simply.

Nichkhun shares a smile with the woman next to him, he reached for her hand and held it while he drives; this was promising to be a wonderful evening.

When they arrived at the venue he got out of the car and gave the keys to the waiting valet and hurried to assist Victoria and Krystal out of the car. He had them on b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter