Even

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nichkhun poked the logs safely and added two more before he was finally satisfied that the fire won’t go out on them, he pulls back the safety screen and crawled back to where Victoria was sitting on the rug, she hands him his glass of wine when he settled next to her. He opens his arm and she moves into his embrace, he rubs her arm.

“Are you warm enough, Babe?”

“Uh-huh,” she was staring at the fire, “Tonight is our last night here,” she leans back on his chest.

He nods and buries his nose in her hair; he pressed a kiss on her temple. The past two days had been amazing and magical for him. The day after the storm they walked along the beach and hunted for treasures brought in by the tide and they explored the rest of his property. They talked and kiss and played and kiss some more.

At every chance he got, he makes love to her, she had blushed at one point and told him that she was glad the walls of the cottage can’t hear or else they will probably complain that she was loud. He had laughed at her statement and she blushed some more when he told her that he hadn’t noticed so he needs to confirm it to agree, she had shrieked and ran away from him, he had to threaten her that he was going to break the bathroom door if she didn’t open it for him. Needless to say she was not able to keep him away.

“We can always come here any time you want, I believe this cottage already knows you are its new owner,” he smirks when she moaned in embarrassment. He puts down their wine glasses and he tilts her head up and kissed her. “Whatever I own is yours, Love, me included.”

She giggles, “I will believe that when you sign the papers,” she was teasing him.

He laughs, “We can sign one now if you like,” he frowns when she rolled her eyes at him, “These are not empty promises, Love. I mean it.”

She reached up and smoothed his knitted brows and he instantly relaxed. “I was just kidding, Babe. You know I believe you,” she arches up and presses a kiss on his chin. “Completely.”

His face breaks out into a bright smile and she pretends to be blinded, he laughs and pulls her up to kiss her properly.

He pushed her down on the fluffy rug and started to kiss her languidly. “How about we practice making babies right now?” he smiles when her jaw dropped; he takes advantage and nibbles her lower lip.

“Haven’t we been doing that already?” she was clearly shocked. “Every day!” she hissed at him.

He shakes his head and moved his kisses to her ear, “All of that was to practice for our honeymoon.”

Victoria bursts out laughing. “You are being silly! What the heck is the difference?” she suddenly gasps when he started to undo the buttons of her shirt and his head dips down.

“Oh there is a difference, let me show you,” he says to her exposed skin. He felt her fingers in his hair and she arches up to him as he gives all his attention to her sensitive peaks, he smiles when she made a low sound in accompanied by her gasps and her hands went crazy in his hair. She had always been amazed and half embarrassed of her actions but he had assured her that it only meant she feels exactly how he feels towards her.

He moves down some more, he had to keep her from pushing him away, she was not used to it yet and she always colors prettily when he attempts to do it. He paused and gave her belly button the same treatment, she moans loudly and her head rolled up when he blew air into the sensitized skin.

“Oh gosh!” she was barely audible, Victoria was clawing at his hair and she was almost ready to pull him up for a kiss when her body jerked suddenly in response to feeling his mouth  right there, she calls out his name in a strangled cry and her hips moved to her utter shock.

 Oh. My. God!

This was not the first time he did this but she has the same reaction, when he first made love to her he had prepared her this way and she was so surprised but her mind had turned to complete mush that she was sure her bones had melted and she was about to die that she was not able to stop him. He made her first experience amazing and almost pain free, there was a slight discomfort at first because she was not used to him but he was able to make her relax that she had truthfully enjoyed it.

Victoria focused on breathing so she doesn’t damage her brain by failing to give it oxygen only she was not sure if it really mattered because she might just die anyway because her heart was on overdrive, it amazed her it hadn’t burst and killed her yet. To be totally honest she was not even sure she was still alive since that first time, she could be already dead and this past few days had been just a haunted dream.

She suddenly stopped breathing and screamed as she shook violently from within, she grabbed for Nichkhun’s shoulders and thankfully he moved up and held her tight as she frantically gasps for breath. His labored breathing got her attention and she realized he hadn’t gotten his release, with her breath mingling with his she hungrily kissed him she was still experiencing waves of pleasure but she wanted him to too. She moans.

“Babe, please,” she pleads in his lips, “Now.”

Nichkhun was more than happy to comply.

 

 

“You lied to me,” she groans.

Nichkhun grins in her hair. He was spent and sated, he chuckled when she pushed against his chest, and he automatically secured his arms around her waist so she stays by his side.

“There was no difference,” she glares at him and then falls back on to his chest, “I think I’m paralyzed, I can’t feel my legs,” she mumbles. Victoria was exhausted to say the least, he had kept at it one after another that she was convinced she was a freak, who in the world has s in rapid succession; she was embarrassed that she had worked hard to keep from screaming in his ear all the time.

Nichkhun laughs and pushed her back on to the bed, he pressed a kiss on her cheek when she moved and avoided his kiss. “Sorry, Love, I was just a little bit eager earlier,” he brushed her hair away from her face.

She laughs in her pillow; she looks at him, “A little bit? Really?” he grins. “What will happen if you are more than just a little bit eager?”

He smirks and leans closer to whisper huskily, “I don’t know, but we’ll find out soon enough,” he laughs out loud when she rolled to her stomach and buried her face in her pillow to hide her blush.  He props himself up with one arm and started to draw lazy circles on her back. He smiles when she sighs audibly. “Did we make a baby?” he drops a kiss on her shoulder. She suddenly laughs.

Victoria moved her head so she faced him and smiles, “Sorry Babe, the equipment is not ready ‘til next week,”

Nichkhun smiles widely, “Really? You know when it happens?” his eyes full of wonder.

She smiles and nods, “My aunt is a doctor she taught us all how to ‘know’, it’s not exact but give or take a couple of days,” she grins and turns to face him completely. “I am lucky I have a very reliable cycle, but I didn’t have to worry about anything,” she lifts her brows at him, “’til now,” she says pointedly.

He smirks and pulls her closer.

“Do you want me to go on the pill?” she finally asks, she was not sure about how couples resolve this particular issue.

Nichkhun was suddenly quiet, he stares at her.“Doesn’t it have side effects?” he takes her hand and plays with her fingers. “I don’t want you to get sick.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter