Better

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nichkhun was making himself comfortable on the bed, he grins when he hears water running in the bathroom. Nicholas was already asleep in his crib, the baby did not let up until way passed his bedtime. When he got back from fetching his stuff, he found them playing on the bed. Victoria was on her back lying horizontally on the bed and was singing a nursery rhyme to Nicholas while the baby was propped up on her stomach. He stops by the doorway to admire the two.

He found that his nephew is always the happiest when he is with Victoria and he couldn’t blame the little guy, his girlfriend has this gift of making anyone happy, something he is very proud about. Nicholas saw him standing by the doorway and guffaws, Victoria laughs as she looks at the delighted baby. Nichkhun suddenly had a vision of her carrying a baby in her arms and he was sure is was his baby she was singing to, his smile grew wide and he walks into the room, he can’t wait for that to happen.

 

Victoria finally looks at him and her eyes grew wide at what he was lugging. “Whoa! What do you have there?!” she laughs, in her mind she saw him bringing back a duffel bag or something similar, she sits up bringing the baby closer to her chest. “You brought a suitcase?!”

He grins, “I figured I should be prepared, I also brought clothes for work.” He sets down his luggage on the floor and then starts to open it and takes items out, “I will go and take a shower and then change for bed.” He says to her and walks confidently to her bathroom, he didn’t close the door.

Victoria smiles down at Nicholas, her face suddenly turns serious, she whispers “This is your fault, my love. I can get in serious trouble for this.” she was telling the baby sternly but Nicholas doesn’t seem to believe her, he giggles, as if telling her that she was the one who invited him to stay. Victoria’s jaw dropped, “Why you!” she tickles the baby by blowing raspberries on his cheek.

Nichkhun grins as he listens to the two laugh in the adjoining room, he steps into the shower and hurried to get ready for bed.

 

He was jarred from his thoughts when he heard the door of the bathroom open, unlike him; she closed the door behind her when she decided to prepare for bed after putting the sleeping baby in the crib. He smiles when she walks to the bed, she was looking apprehensively at him. She was wearing a similar outfit from when he was first up here, a pair of shorts and black spaghetti strap shirt. He opens the blankets so she crawls in, she was settling on her side when he pulls her to him in a very tight embrace.

Her y laugh reached his ears and that spurned him to press her to the pillows and capture her lips in a thirsty kiss. She sighs in his kiss and starts to kiss him back, his free hand starts to explore her body in a very leisurely way that sent her softly in his lips and her arms snaking up his back and raking her fingers in certain places that was driving him crazy. To retaliate he starts to attack her neck with feather soft kisses he alternates with his teeth grazing ever so carefully on her scented skin, the moment he found her spot her finger pulled at his hair with a moan. He smirks and moves up to silence her with a kiss.

“Shh, Krystal in just across the hall” he says in between kisses, “we don’t want to disturb her beauty sleep.”

She was gasping for breath, “I can’t help it, stop then.” She was trying hard to come to her senses, but his hand was doing wonders on her skin.

“Make me.” she heard him say before he grazed her earlobe with his teeth before kissing it and his hand found the hem of her shirt and his fingers started to make slow circles in her stomach.

“Oh” she couldn’t help the moan from coming up, “Not fair!” she complains but her arms were not even working even if wanted to push him away, he chuckles and captures her lips again in a hungry kiss and his hand creeps up slowly. He moves his kisses down her jaw and slowly down to her neck and lower some more, she felt his breath on her stomach and her abs clenched at the contact of his lips, her head tilts back as she gasps for breath, “Oh, God!” her legs moved up and wraps around his waist, her fingertips were buried in his hair, to keep her from floating away she pulls at them, she heard him growl and she had to bite her lips to keep from making a sound when his kisses starts to move up, she was sure she was going to die. She grabs at his shirt from the back and starts to pull up to get it off him.

“Off!” she hissed, “take this off!” she was getting irritated by the feel of the cloth in her skin. Nichkhun chuckles and sits up to take his shirt off and throw it on the bed,  the moment he was free from the garment her warm hands was on him, she had sat up and pulled him for a kiss, he smirks and tilted her head back and took over. He growled low in his throat when her fingernails raked at his stomach and then her delicate soft hands went up and smoothed over his chest, she kneels up and pressed herself closer, her lips fighting for dominance in their kiss.

Victoria was not sure she was doing the right things, half of her was horrified that she was doing something as bold as this, but the other half, and apparently the winning half didn’t care. She grabs all of him that she can reach.

Nichkhun was surprised she was being aggressive, so far she had been soft and yielding every time they make out, but he is not going to complain, no, not at all. He grabs her hips and pulls her flush to him. Her panting was driving him over the edge but he was still able to hold back, he pulls his head away and inch, he cradles her head to keep her from moving up, “Babe, are you sure?” he whispers to her, it will be painful when she says no, but he wanted to make sure she was aware

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter